PDA

View Full Version : League: Griffin should not have been ejected

IndyRealist
12-26-2013, 06:40 PM
NEW YORK -- Rod Thorn, NBA President, Basketball Operations, issued the following statement today regarding the ejection of Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin with 10:43 remaining in the fourth quarter of the Golden State Warriors' 105-103 win over the Clippers on Dec. 25, at Oracle Arena:

"After a league review of the Clippers-Warriors game, we have come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the game. A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriors' Andrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been assessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him."
http://www.nba.com/2013/news/12/26/nba-statement-on-griffin-ejection/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Please lock if already posted.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Well, I was listening to the Warriors commentators just now on the radio and they mutually agreed that it was mostly Griffin who initiated it all because after each foul he draws, he tends to stare you down.

Hawkeye15
12-26-2013, 07:11 PM
he should not have been thrown out for that. At all. I get the fact that he always stares down opponents after they foul him, but his actions were not that bad. He was trying to get the hell away from Bogut.

Sly Guy
12-26-2013, 07:11 PM
meh, this is another one of those 'we ****ed up' messages the league issues that can't change the outcome. As a raptor fan, I'm used to seeing them.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 07:15 PM
he should not have been thrown out for that. At all. I get the fact that he always stares down opponents after they foul him, but his actions were not that bad. He was trying to get the hell away from Bogut.

well maybe he needs to stop staring

SPURSFAN1
12-26-2013, 07:23 PM

Are you serious bro? Pussification if you ask me. The freaking league just said Griffin should not have been thrown out, but I guess radio folk know more about basketball than the NBA President. Warriors continue to be dirty.

OlivaThor
12-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Bad call from refs. It hapenned before and it will happen in the future. But it costs Clippers a game

SPURSFAN1
12-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Is this what everyone wants?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs1fySutD7Y

Hawkeye15
12-26-2013, 07:30 PM

or maybe the refs shouldn't give him a technical when they know he is gone if they do so, when all he did was get tangled up with Bogut, and then try and get himself away from Bogut trying to hockey-style his jersey.

He should not have been given a technical on that possession. Not even sure I would give him one if he didn't have the first one, but you for sure don't kick out a player because of his actions.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 07:32 PM
Are you serious bro? Pussification if you ask me. The freaking league just said Griffin should not have been thrown out, but I guess radio folk know more about basketball than the NBA President. Warriors continue to be dirty.

You sound like the Nuggets calling us dirty. See Paul trying to confront Bogut at the end? And barnes pushing bogut, Stephen Jackson looking crazy.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 07:36 PM
or maybe the refs shouldn't give him a technical when they know he is gone if they do so, when all he did was get tangled up with Bogut, and then try and get himself away from Bogut trying to hockey-style his jersey.

He should not have been given a technical on that possession. Not even sure I would give him one if he didn't have the first one, but you for sure don't kick out a player because of his actions.

Griffin is sneaky though. Deep down I think he was angry that Bogut made contact and Griffin tried to out muscle him

SPURSFAN1
12-26-2013, 07:37 PM
You sound like the Nuggets calling us dirty. See Paul trying to confront Bogut at the end? And barnes pushing bogut, Stephen Jackson looking crazy.

Lets all forget Griffin didn't get elbowed in the chest. That's dirty, but go ahead and attack me and not the warrior players. Take the homer glasses off.

TrueFan420
12-26-2013, 07:38 PM

The league also didn't see a problem with bron hanging on the rim for as long as he wants or other superstars doing as they please and getting star treatment doesn't make them right.

Warriors weren't dirty (outside of greens elbow but who knows what was said between them). And if they are by your standards what are the clippers? Paul tried to take the ball from Bogut at the end of the game after the whistle was blown and then gets in his face and pissy after Bogut doesn't just let it go and bow down to the mighty Chris Paul and then Barnes goes on to shove Bogut from behind.

likemystylez
12-26-2013, 07:38 PM

what difference does it make if he already has a technical?

call the game the way it happens... not the way that is gonna get more kia sponsor money. I know there were a ton of casual fans waching that game... but for the diehard fans- it was still a heck of a game after blake griffin left

TrueFan420
12-26-2013, 07:44 PM

call the game the way it happens... not the way that is gonna get more kia sponsor money. I know there were a ton of casual fans waching that game... but for the diehard fans- it was still a heck of a game after blake griffin left
Agreed

kobe4thewinbang
12-26-2013, 07:48 PM
This is the second close game that Griffin was wrongly ejected from. He should sue the league for pain and suffering.

goingfor28
12-26-2013, 07:49 PM

Griffin is sneaky though. Deep down I think he was angry that Bogut made contact and Griffin tried to out muscle him

Pretty sure if Blake really wanted to try to out muscle Bogut he could very easily

SPURSFAN1
12-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Agreed

What are people talking about? The league just issued a statement saying they were wrong. Which rarely happens. What are warrior fans still talking about? Do they still believe Griffin should have been ejected? lol.

likemystylez
12-26-2013, 07:51 PM
This is the second close game that Griffin was wrongly ejected from. He should sue the league for pain and suffering.

How many times has he flopped and the refs gave him free throws....The factt hat everyione is makin such a huge deal about this whole thing should make it clear that Blake Griffin definitely is not use to getting the bad end of a call.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Lets all forget Griffin didn't get elbowed in the chest. That's dirty, but go ahead and attack me and not the warrior players. Take the homer glasses off.

If you look carefully, Griffin was bear hugging Bogut

likemystylez
12-26-2013, 07:56 PM
What are people talking about? The league just issued a statement saying they were wrong. Which rarely happens. What are warrior fans still talking about? Do they still believe Griffin should have been ejected? lol.

NO but once ina blue moon the warriors dont get raped on a call.... and everyone is acting like blake griffin was sent to prison for 20 yrs for a crime he didnt commit. Tons of players get bad ends of calls every game (yes even players who get called for sutuff when griffin flops)- and nobody says a word about it. BTW- for the record... warriors get called for more fouls than any team in the NBA. despite having elite defensive players on the wing and the center position.

The lesue is int he business of making money- keeping blake griffin on the floor during arguably the worse xmas day showcases in decades (ouside of the warriors clippers game). It makes sense for them to want to keep griffin out there for sponsor money and ratings

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Pretty sure if Blake really wanted to try to out muscle Bogut he could very easily

he looks like a kid next to a Koala, but keep telling yourself that he heh

TrueFan420
12-26-2013, 07:57 PM

My comment was agreeing with the statement that when viewing the play and deciding to give the tech or not the fact that he already had one shouldn't play a part in it it either is or isn't.

likemystylez
12-26-2013, 07:59 PM
In reality- clippers are lucky rivers wasnt ejected as well

SPURSFAN1
12-26-2013, 08:02 PM
he looks like a kid next to a Koala, but keep telling yourself that he heh

My dad can beat up your dad! We having this discussion here? lol I can't stop laughing.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 08:04 PM
My dad can beat up your dad! We having this discussion here? lol I can't stop laughing.

Bottom line is Bogut is still gentle and Griffin has anger issues. Or maybe that's not the right word but he's always flopping and getting into fights. Bogut is a gentle giant.

kylem4711
12-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Bad call from refs. It hapenned before and it will happen in the future. But it costs Clippers a game

Pretty much sums it up.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 08:07 PM
NO but once ina blue moon the warriors dont get raped on a call.... and everyone is acting like blake griffin was sent to prison for 20 yrs for a crime he didnt commit. Tons of players get bad ends of calls every game (yes even players who get called for sutuff when griffin flops)- and nobody says a word about it. BTW- for the record... warriors get called for more fouls than any team in the NBA. despite having elite defensive players on the wing and the center position.

The lesue is int he business of making money- keeping blake griffin on the floor during arguably the worse xmas day showcases in decades (ouside of the warriors clippers game). It makes sense for them to want to keep griffin out there for sponsor money and ratings

You're the only reasonable one here. I personally don't think Green or Bogut did anything intentional but it was the Clippers who acted like thugs

Sadds The Gr8
12-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Puss league.

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Like Sy said this does absolutely nothing. Second time this week we've had n ejection the league apologizes for later. Teams get away with murder but if we do ANYTHING it's flagrants or ejections. I called the Warriora dirty last year and I'll do it again. Mark Jackson is a bush league coach and Doc basically implied as much last night. Warriors are cheapshot artists who are told by Mark to instigate fights and take teams out of their game.

I'm al for it as long as our guys are allowed to mix it up too, which is never the case. If Barnes farts too loud it's a fine. Draymond Green threw a vicious elbow that missed Griffin the play before he actually connected. What is his fine? 15k. What is Barnes' for a wrongful ejection last week? 25k.

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if the Warriors are starting to feel they just can't match up. Both games now they started the drama the minute we start taking control of games.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if the Warriors are starting to feel they just can't match up. Both games now they started the drama the minute we start taking control of games.

Not match up? Bogut and Lee became the first tandem to get 10 boards 10 games in a row since 82.

Match up? You lost. Warriors are 12 and 3 when Iguodala plays. You were only up 3 points when Griffin was tossed so it's not like it was that big of a difference.

likemystylez
12-26-2013, 08:45 PM

ummmm the game was tied??? steph curry was randomly having an off night, if steph curry was shooting decently- warriors would have been up by double digits.

COOLbeans
12-26-2013, 08:52 PM

You're feeding him

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 08:53 PM
ummmm the game was tied??? steph curry was randomly having an off night, if steph curry was shooting decently- warriors would have been up by double digits.

Exactly. Some fans don't get it. I mean we won and now the Clippers are making all the excuses they can come up with. Spurs beat us without their top 3 guys so why can't the Clippers without Griffin? Excuses. We could have still won if he was in, it was a close game.

COOLbeans
12-26-2013, 08:54 PM

He's not going weigh Those kind of variables..

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 09:02 PM
No context? Clippers clearly were outplaying the Dubs overall till that point. Never mind that after going down 7 we were on a 10-1 run or whatever and had momentum. We weren't just down Griffin, we are down our starting SG who's been HUGE for us this year. The fact that Warriors fans can't admit they dodged a huge bullet is laughable. Especially when Warriors writers/analysts have said as much.

Spurs beating GS without big 3 has absolutely zero connection to the Clippers doing the same.

Hawkeye15
12-26-2013, 09:07 PM

Then he is the sneakiest dude ever, cause I saw nothing that demanded the refs kicking him out of the game with his 2nd technical. They got tangled up, both players pushed a little, Bogut tried to rip his jersey off his back, Griffin tried to get out of it. Technical on Bogut, move on..

Hawkeye15
12-26-2013, 09:09 PM

because the game needs to be called in context to some degree. No way on earth he deserved to be kicked out for that.

I don't even care the outcome, I really don't like the Clips, and am completely indifferent to the Warriors. I don't care if it was Blake or some scrub. That was not an action that demanded a 2nd technical and being ejected.

Hawkeye15
12-26-2013, 09:11 PM
In reality- clippers are lucky rivers wasnt ejected as well

that could be said of any game they play. Rivers is the worst in the game as a coach who jumps around waving his arms and screaming over every call.

Fact is, the NBA even agreed they should not have issued a technical on that play. Anyone who has watched the play should agree, even though I understand everyone has their perception, biased or not.

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 09:13 PM
When told that Doc said his team was outplayed before Griffin's ejection, Mark Jackson even agreed and said "I agree, but we got the win". Clippers lost momentum late 2nd, early 3rd but by the end of the 3rd when all that drama started the team regained composure.

If anything GS should have won by a lot more at home with BG tossed out and Redick out.

cmellofan15
12-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Looks like the Clippers got the short end of the stick in this one. Blake gets elbowed in the throat and then wrongfully ejected. Then Matt Barnes gets fine 25k, (150% what Green got), for the same thing.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 09:17 PM
No context? Clippers clearly were outplaying the Dubs overall till that point. Never mind that after going down 7 we were on a 10-1 run or whatever and had momentum. We weren't just down Griffin, we are down our starting SG who's been HUGE for us this year. The fact that Warriors fans can't admit they dodged a huge bullet is laughable. Especially when Warriors writers/analysts have said as much.

Spurs beating GS without big 3 has absolutely zero connection to the Clippers doing the same.

Clippersfan86, we have your number, last year did too. Admit it. You are being a little bitter here. I think u know your team has had trouble with the Warriors. So what if you were on a 10-1 run, there's no guarantee that that would have continued. It was a close game when he got tossed. So your team was not really outplaying ours. If you were up 10 or more, maybe it would be a discussion. You guys just wanted to beat us bad, but we have have had your number and it gets frustrating.

cmellofan15
12-26-2013, 09:18 PM
But I won't go as far as to call the Warriors dirty. Yes, they tried to go at Faried last year and have had some run ins with the Clips, but I don't think a few games classify you as dirty. The refs letting it happen on seldom occasions is the real problem

Hawkeye15
12-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Clippersfan86, we have your number, last year did too. Admit it. You are being a little bitter here. I think u know your team has had trouble with the Warriors. So what if you were on a 10-1 run, there's no guarantee that that would have continued. It was a close game when he got tossed. So your team was not really outplaying ours. If you were up 10 or more, maybe it would be a discussion. You guys just wanted to beat us bad, but we have have had your number and it gets frustrating.

having BG absolutely makes a difference in a 2 point game. But nothing can be done now. Every team has 4-5 games where they get screwed over by the refs every year. It all evens out by the end of the year. Because you also benefit those same 4-5 games over the course of the year from the refs.

Hawkeye15
12-26-2013, 09:22 PM
But I won't go as far as to call the Warriors dirty. Yes, they tried to go at Faried last year and have had some run ins with the Clips, but I don't think a few games classify you as dirty. The refs letting it happen on seldom occasions is the real problem

Bogut can be a physical tough guy, but the Warriors are far from "dirty".

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Warriors also ignited scuffles with dirty/hard fouls against the Rockets/Pacers last year too. Bottom line is they like to instigate and lack class often times.

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
I should clarify. Warriors players aren't dirty in the sense of trying to injure you. Maybe cheap is thev thing I'm trying to express.

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Dubs II'm not a guy who lives in the past. Clippers have outplayed the Warriors both games this year. In previous years the issue was 3 point defense which was 28th on average in the 3 years under Vinny. Now we rank 1st in that stat and it's obviously the Clippers are a conpletely different team. So are the Warriors in fact.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Dubs II'm not a guy who lives in the past. Clippers have outplayed the Warriors both games this year. In previous years the issue was 3 point defense which was 28th on average in the 3 years under Vinny. Now we rank 1st in that stat and it's obviously the Clippers are a conpletely different team. So are the Warriors in fact.

But the Clippers have had an easier schedule and the stats don't show that they outplayed the Warriors in the 2nd game. I think the Dubs have better players. Griffin is overrated.

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 09:37 PM
How have the Clippers had the easiest schedule? By already playing like 18 .500 or better teams? By playing the most games and road games so far? We have beaten more good teams than the Warriors have PLAYED. Let that sink in fora second. You think Griffin is overrated, good for you. What I care about is that we are 20-10 with a new coaching staff and system, 8 new players and a very good starter, multiple key guys out all year. Clippers are likely nowhere near as good as they can be by the end of the year.

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 09:43 PM
How have the Clippers had the easiest schedule? By already playing like 18 .500 or better teams? By playing the most games and road games so far? We have beaten more good teams than the Warriors have PLAYED. Let that sink in fora second. You think Griffin is overrated, good for you. What I care about is that we are 20-10 with a new coaching staff and system, 8 new players and a very good starter, multiple key guys out all year. Clippers are likely nowhere near as good as they can be by the end of the year.

u sound like a homer. U cherry pick everything to put in your favor. That's okay. But the Warriors schedule gets much easier from here on out. Warriors barely have played the East. Do you realize the Warriors records could be much better if Iggy wasn't out? 12-3 with him

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 09:51 PM
So does the Clippers schedule. Did you know I picked the Warriors for the WCF before the season? Or that I have called them a contender all along? You're barking up the wrong tree and look desperate by calling a superior team overrated. We were 13-4 with Redick, not sure what your point is. Especially after accusing me of "cherry picking".

moshy2
12-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Griffin probably shouldn't have been ejected. I think the refs were harsher to get a better handle of the game because of what happened at the end of the 3rd. Even though it wasn't the main point, the nba also said bogut getting a flagrant was excessive.

The refs should have reviewed the play instead of just conferencing. From their angles in real time it probably looked like 2 players equally responsible for starting the scuffle and bogut got extra for grabbing around the head/neck. Either way, the game was tied so there's no way to say the clippers would have won. In the end, the clippers will win and lose more games partly because of the refs and so will the warriors, such is the nba

John Walls Era
12-26-2013, 09:52 PM
no ****

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 10:14 PM
So does the Clippers schedule. Did you know I picked the Warriors for the WCF before the season? Or that I have called them a contender all along? You're barking up the wrong tree and look desperate by calling a superior team overrated. We were 13-4 with Redick, not sure what your point is. Especially after accusing me of "cherry picking".

Warriors have more talent though except for Paul, but Warriors have the 2nd best guard. Clippers just a little deeper. Reddick has no D. Clippers are good but I'm sure they'll lose tonight and our records will be close pretty soon.

goingfor28
12-26-2013, 10:18 PM
:catfight:

IndyRealist
12-26-2013, 10:42 PM
:catfight:

Hahahaha.

Ok, raise your hand if you think the refs screw your team on a regular basis? Oh, that's everyone. How about we NOT try to make unverifiable excuses for your respective teams? Your team is not being persecuted, the refs just suck.

COOLbeans
12-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Hahahaha.

Ok, raise your hand if you think the refs screw your team on a regular basis? Oh, that's everyone. How about we NOT try to make unverifiable excuses for your respective teams? Your team is not being persecuted, the refs just suck.

I have to admit, some of these clippers fans are taking on the whining persona of Blake Griffin (and apparently doc rivers)

Cracka2HI!
12-26-2013, 11:12 PM
Well DUH! I haven't read this thread yet. Not sure I will. I predict a high % of posts are ripping Blake for flopping being a ***** ect. I can maybe see Dubs fans actually thinking Blake deserved a T on either play but anybody that watches the game knows the refs just screwed up. As a Clipper fan I'm not even mad at it. That was great education for the future. Mark Jackson tipped his hand way too soon. The Clippers kicked GS arse earlier in the year and would have won this one without their cowardly tactics(Blake's words). And the refs foolishly falling for it.

The league has now downgraded the 2nd T and the refs will be warned to watch how GS mugs Griffin. They have always done that too him. Festus Ezeli tried to end his career last season. I have no disrespect to them for playing like that. They play within the rules...barely. GS owned us last season. Personally I'm stoked that The Clippers look like they are clearly the better team. Albeit after only 2 games. I think the Clippers can beat GS in a playoff series now. I didn't think that before the season. That was my takeaway from last nights game.

Chrisclover
12-26-2013, 11:20 PM
“Dont stare at me cause I am a griffin, you wanna be eaten, foolish humans ?”
LMAO ;)

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 11:33 PM
Griffin reminds me of a punk, like a little kid who thinks he's all that

Chrisclover
12-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Agreed. Why the players are not compensated ?When the players do sth wrong, the league fine them. But when the league does the same thing, they walk away from it. Unfair. ..

Odd Dubs Player
12-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Agreed. Why the players are not compensated ?When the players do sth wrong, the league fine them. But when the league does the same thing, they walk away from it. Unfair. ..

Griffin had got away with too many flops

Clippersfan86
12-26-2013, 11:41 PM
A very reputable Clippers writer just tweeted that duwhen Green got ejected Bogut walked up to him and clearly said "Don't worry. I've got your back". As anybody with sense knows it was premeditated, not some random deal.

Phenomenonsense
12-27-2013, 12:00 AM

Why the **** are you trying to argue intention? That isn't the point.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 12:20 AM
A very reputable Clippers writer just tweeted that duwhen Green got ejected Bogut walked up to him and clearly said "Don't worry. I've got your back". As anybody with sense knows it was premeditated, not some random deal.

Griffin has to conTrol himself yo. He reacted. But I'll take the win.

likemystylez
12-27-2013, 12:34 AM

if you want to punish the league stop watching basketball. Stop paying for a product that you feel is so flawed. Im not trying to sound like a jerk either man, thats the only way the league will be "compensated"

My guess is that they knew ejecting blake griffin was a horrible PR move- It became clear when the blake griffin ejection is basically all anyboy was talking about around the country on talk radio thismorning. The Christmas day line up which should be great game after great game..... was a joke up until the clippers warriors game... LOl and the league screwed that up as well (Sort of- it was still a great game but could have been better)

Chrisclover
12-27-2013, 01:06 AM
So it is a tradeoff. LOL

Griffin had got away with too many flops

mjt20mik
12-27-2013, 01:08 AM
nba were soft happens

sunsfan88
12-27-2013, 03:00 AM

Lol I think staring is legal in the NBA. If the Warriors can't handle teams staring at them, maybe NBA isn't right for them?

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 03:21 AM
Bottom line is the Warriors still beat the Clippers. The Clippers can't handle the fact that they lost without Griffin? Who happened to play in over 3 quarters by the way. If the Clippers were that pissed, they should have used that extra motivation to come together and take over. Don't you get tired of teams that complain they lost because one of their players wasn't their for several minutes? Warriors still won. Game was close with Griffin and without Griffin. People are exaggerating his effect.

kylem4711
12-27-2013, 04:08 AM
Bottom line is the Warriors still beat the Clippers. The Clippers can't handle the fact that they lost without Griffin? Who happened to play in over 3 quarters by the way. If the Clippers were that pissed, they should have used that extra motivation to come together and take over. Don't you get tired of teams that complain they lost because one of their players wasn't their for several minutes? Warriors still won. Game was close with Griffin and without Griffin. People are exaggerating his effect.

Most clipper fans were pissed about the loss, but ultimately came away feeling that the clippers are a much better team.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 04:16 AM
Most clipper fans were pissed about the loss, but ultimately came away feeling that the clippers are a much better team.

Because they only lost by 2 points with Griffin being out for 10 minutes with Curry missing mostly open shots? Sounds like a fan base in denial. A loss is a loss. You're a much better team? Then You win period. We still won with the current situation. And maybe even if they had Griffin. A win is a win. They're just bitter that we owned them the last 2 years and were anxious to win, so had to come up with a morale victory. Winners win.

kylem4711
12-27-2013, 04:26 AM

Because they only lost by 2 points with Griffin being out for 10 minutes with Curry missing mostly open shots? Sounds like a fan base in denial. A loss is a loss. You're a much better team? Then You win period. We still won with the current situation. And maybe even if they had Griffin. A win is a win. They're just bitter that we owned them the last 2 years and were anxious to win, so had to come up with a morale victory. Winners win.

Cool. Again though, most clipper fans came away feeling the the clippers are a better team.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Cool. Again though, most clipper fans came away feeling the the clippers are a better team.

It's just a self defense mechanism, they are just bitter about the loss. Only up with 3 points with Griffin and Warriors were down 15 at one point and came back. So no, it's just something they say in attempt to not feel bad about their loss.

nastynice
12-27-2013, 04:44 AM
Like Sy said this does absolutely nothing. Second time this week we've had n ejection the league apologizes for later. Teams get away with murder but if we do ANYTHING it's flagrants or ejections. I called the Warriora dirty last year and I'll do it again. Mark Jackson is a bush league coach and Doc basically implied as much last night. Warriors are cheapshot artists who are told by Mark to instigate fights and take teams out of their game.

I'm al for it as long as our guys are allowed to mix it up too, which is never the case. If Barnes farts too loud it's a fine. Draymond Green threw a vicious elbow that missed Griffin the play before he actually connected. What is his fine? 15k. What is Barnes' for a wrongful ejection last week? 25k.

lol, what the hell...

BALLER R
12-27-2013, 04:51 AM
But Chris Paul didn't get a tech for barking at he Ref after getting blocked. Clippers showing their weakness. If they can let GS get into their head that easily they won't be beating them come playoff time.

Cracka2HI!
12-27-2013, 04:52 AM
It's just a self defense mechanism, they are just bitter about the loss. Only up with 3 points with Griffin and Warriors were down 15 at one point and came back. So no, it's just something they say in attempt to not feel bad about their loss.

I'm just talking about basketball and not taking a shot at someone. Being a Clipper fan I would say I think The Clippers are the better team.

nastynice
12-27-2013, 04:52 AM
that was a pretty soft tech tho. pretty unnecessary, bad call...

BALLER R
12-27-2013, 04:55 AM
As a Raptor fan this is nothing compared to this **** that happens to our team. Just be happy Griffin doesn't get called for all the flops he does.

Heediot
12-27-2013, 05:43 AM
It's just a self defense mechanism.

:lol: says the guy who's been the most defensive in the whole thread bahahaha

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 06:21 AM

But we won, you lost. The losers are the ones who r the most defensive. GSW is the better team.

Heediot
12-27-2013, 09:05 AM
But we won, you lost. The losers are the ones who r the most defensive. GSW is the better team.

keep trolling, i'll just sit back and watch you get pwned by the page.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm just talking about basketball and not taking a shot at someone. Being a Clipper fan I would say I think The Clippers are the better team.

The Clippers ain't jack. They Warriors have just as much a shot to win it all.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 11:34 AM
keep trolling, i'll just sit back and watch you get pwned by the page.

u mad

likemystylez
12-27-2013, 11:45 AM

well that wasnt the warriors at their best. Klay thompson doesnt usually miss 2 free throws in a row, steph curry doesnt usually miss 4 or 5 wide open shots in a game.

The warriors dont usually start out games allowing a layup line to the basket for the first 5 minutes.... Oh wait- they usually allow it for the first half. But everything else I said is uncharacteristic of the warriors.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 11:48 AM
well that wasnt the warriors at their best. Klay thompson doesnt usually miss 2 free throws in a row, steph curry doesnt usually miss 4 or 5 wide open shots in a game.

The warriors dont usually start out games allowing a layup line to the basket for the first 5 minutes.... Oh wait- they usually allow it for the first half. But everything else I said is uncharacteristic of the warriors.

The Clipper fans don't want to believe that though. Griffin was out for almost a quarter, they only lost by 2, therefore they feel they are the better team and that's what they got out of that game. Sounds like denial to me, being insecure about themselves not being able to win. They lost and had to resort to whining and saying we can't compete with them. Real Legit teams don't make those excuses and whine.

likemystylez
12-27-2013, 12:07 PM
The Clipper fans don't want to believe that though. Griffin was out for almost a quarter, they only lost by 2, therefore they feel they are the better team and that's what they got out of that game. Sounds like denial to me, being insecure about themselves not being able to win. They lost and had to resort to whining and saying we can't compete with them. Real Legit teams don't make those excuses and whine.

Hmm if you listen to fitz, the warriors make excuses ALL THE TIME. End of a road trip, beginning of a road trip, altitude in denver, first game back, middle of a long road trip, plane got in late last night, so and so stubbed his toe etc.

BKLYNpigeon
12-27-2013, 12:42 PM

give it up, bro. take the homer glasses off.

as of right now. the Clippers have a better team then the Warriors. Starting line-up could be a Push, but the Clippers Bench is WAY better then the Dubs.

Blake shouldnt have been thrown out even though he is to be blamed as well. if you ever watch Clipper games, Blake gets into these "Minor" scuffles a lot. He's always trying to draw technical fouls.

fun rivalry!

MonroeFAN
12-27-2013, 01:16 PM
lol, or maybe your players should stop being little girls?

Me thinks Blake would mess Bogut up pretty bad. I also think that GS fans have gone from being humble to obnoxious pretty quickly. (not all).

Heediot
12-27-2013, 02:27 PM
u mad

This thread is not about the Warriors in and of themselves, this thread is about the officiating. You're the one that got defensive saying Blake shouldn't stare, or that Blake missing the rest of the game had minimal impact.

I notice a lot of Clippers fans giving GS respect in this thread, but it's insecure fans like you that are afraid to give the Clippers any respect because somehow you feel if you do that it makes your team look worse.

I still think the whole west is a toss up, whoever makes it to the finals will do so because of favorable match-ups. I like the Clippers chances with Doc at the helm and the improved 3-point defense. I think the rest of the defense and team as a whole will be much improved by the spring. Come playoff time just have the team peaking and let the chips fall as they may. GS, if thing fall their way or if they play their A game is more then capable of making it to the finals. I think they should feed the interior guys a bit more and rely not too much on the 3 point shot and perimeter. Some-times the Clippers fall into that mind-set as well.

Heediot
12-27-2013, 02:44 PM
odd dubs = troll as ****... after re-reading this thread, dude shows the many signs that identifies one. keeps on insulting opposition in order to get a rise out of posters. dodges posts that he cannot rebuff.
argues with himself lolol - keeps on bringing up blake and his impact, when no one else does. keeps on insisting that the fans are bitter.

Chronz
12-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Good on the league for admitting this costly mistake. The Dubs needed the win far more than us however so no biggie. Clips still sport the superior team thus far, thats all I care about.

moshy2
12-27-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm a Warriors fan and as of right now the Clippers are the better team, but neither team is at full strength or playing as well as they could. If the NBA gods love us then both teams will be come playoff time and we see a series. Clippers fans can feel they're the better team, but so did the Nuggets last year. Griffin shouldn't have been ejected, but bad calls happen all the time in the NBA. This was one of the few that favored the Warriors.

Chronz
12-27-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm a Warriors fan and as of right now the Clippers are the better team, but neither team is at full strength or playing as well as they could. If the NBA gods love us then both teams will be come playoff time and we see a series. Clippers fans can feel they're the better team, but so did the Nuggets last year. Griffin shouldn't have been ejected, but bad calls happen all the time in the NBA. This was one of the few that favored the Warriors.

Im sure you feel that way as a fan but this was more than just a single bad call, this 1 bad call COMPLETELY eliminated a player from competing by no fault of his own, the trinkle down effects that blown call had on the team impacted the game in more ways than the typical bad calls you see.

Not seeing what the Nuggets have to do with anything, when people gauge teams dont we put more stock into historical trends and not just a single series example that was in itself an injury riddled affair.

nastynice
12-27-2013, 04:45 PM

yup. Can't blame them either, I also thought den was gonna smoke us in the playoffs.

Either way, GS is playing like ****, sloppy ball, thompson can't buy a bucket...its not panic mode yet, but things need to start getting cleaned up pretty quickly here in order to be legitimately prepared for the playoffs

moshy2
12-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Im sure you feel that way as a fan but this was more than just a single bad call, this 1 bad call COMPLETELY eliminated a player from competing by no fault of his own, the trinkle down effects that blown call had on the team impacted the game in more ways than the typical bad calls you see.

Not seeing what the Nuggets have to do with anything, when people gauge teams dont we put more stock into historical trends and not just a single series example that was in itself an injury riddled affair.

It's hard to gauge the effect the call had on the score. Conventional thought is Griffin is better than his backup, so Griffin in would add points which would give the Clippers a win, but it's not as simple as that. Plays would have changed, mindsets may have changed, and different matchups are attacked. The Clippers could have very much ran away with it, so could have the Warriors. Maybe the score is the same, but for the Clippers. I completely agree that Griffin shouldn't have been ejected, but I don't agree with some of the Clippers fans thought that Griffin in would have pretty much guaranteed the Clippers a victory. Idk if that had complete relevance to your post, just my thoughts in general.

And the Nuggets part was just a response to some fans trying to put the Warriors down saying you're the better team. The Warriors have played the underdog before and came out on top. Right now I agree, but neither is at their top health or potential.

moshy2
12-27-2013, 05:23 PM
yup. Can't blame them either, I also thought den was gonna smoke us in the playoffs.

Either way, GS is playing like ****, sloppy ball, thompson can't buy a bucket...its not panic mode yet, but things need to start getting cleaned up pretty quickly here in order to be legitimately prepared for the playoffs

Absolutely. My biggest worry is Curry taking one-handed 16 ft jumpshots fading out of bounds with 12 seconds left on the shot clock in a close game in the 4th. Dude is starting to force it, he's not shooting it as well as he did to end last season. He needs to let his shot come to him, he's too good to be in this kind of a slump for too long, but forcing the issue won't help

Method28
12-27-2013, 09:21 PM

Yes a better team...that has a much better.overall record and vs a much tougher schedule to date. So yes GS tied the.season series lol congrats bro...see you guys in the playoffs...if you guys hold on to that 8 seed.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes a better team...that has a much better.overall record and vs a much tougher schedule to date. So yes GS tied the.season series lol congrats bro...see you guys in the playoffs...if you guys hold on to that 8 seed.

You're barely a game over us. What is it 2 games now? To me, 2 games is not a much better overall record (you're clearly not running away with the division at all) and just like last year we got further than you and won the series vs you. So no even without Iggy out half the season we're one or two games behind you with a much easier schedule coming up. I think we'll be a higher seed than you. You couldn't beat us last game and weren't beating us by much with Griffin. We're better actually. You're mad at the loss cuz we were better than you last year and you feel threatened.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 09:29 PM

We haven't hit our stride, had Iggy out half the season, and still 1 or 2 games only behind LAC. They are nothing. We can beat them.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Good on the league for admitting this costly mistake. The Dubs needed the win far more than us however so no biggie. Clips still sport the superior team thus far, thats all I care about.

superior by 1 or 2 games. With all due respect, That's Not much. :o We kick they butts last year, and I'm confident we will win on the 30th. Love beating the Clippers. Clippers can't say the same because they never beat us. We have their number.

Chronz
12-27-2013, 09:52 PM
superior by 1 or 2 games. With all due respect, That's Not much. :o We kick they butts last year, and I'm confident we will win on the 30th. Love beating the Clippers. Clippers can't say the same because they never beat us. We have their number.

I never said we were far better but who said anything about games won/lost? Team efficiency is my gauge of choice, that combined with the context of SOS/Home/Away splits. Historically, these are more accurate barometers. SRS paints us as a team 2 points better but thats with you guys unable to play your best lineup. Your projected starting lineup has been more impressive than ours based on what few numbers we have on them so theres that.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 10:17 PM
I never said we were far better but who said anything about games won/lost? Team efficiency is my gauge of choice, that combined with the context of SOS/Home/Away splits. Historically, these are more accurate barometers. SRS paints us as a team 2 points better but thats with you guys unable to play your best lineup. Your projected starting lineup has been more impressive than ours based on what few numbers we have on them so theres that.

But All I care about is the game and the final score when we face, not the philosophy of it. The only thing that matters is game day and I'm stoked for the 30th. Boy it's like last year the Clippers really struggled with the Warriors, Clippers tend to not win the close games vs us. It's like they really have to bring it 100 percent. And I think that's why Clippers fans have to resort to saying ''We're better than you.'' I find that childish. You wanna be better, show it on the court that day.

No need to try to make yourselves feel better when you KNOW you want to beat us, but have struggled. I'm not trying to push your button, I just politely disagree with you and that's the way I see it. It's like last year when the Kings kept beating the Warriors. You know what the pissed off fans said? Well you're not in the playoffs so I don't care that you beat us. But we were just bitter and pissed that we couldn't shake Sacramento. That's the same thing. No, Sacramento and LAC are not related but there is a correlation. I know you want to beat us more than many other teams. All I want is for some of you to just admit it instead of play games and say all I care about is we're more efficient than you. So you don't want to beat us every time? LOL.

Warriors can get in LAC's heads, they do it all the time. On the Clippers board all I have read over the last few months is "I don't want to play the Dubs in the playoffs.'' And all the Dubs fans say is ''God I hope we play the Clippers.'' Don't you find that somewhat ironic? Warriors own Clippers mentally, they get under their skin.

That's why after they lose again yet were so close without Griffin they have to resort to making statements such as, ''Oh NOW I have NO DOUBT that we clearly are better.'' It's just painful and sorrow loss, that's all it is. I'd do the same thing if I were pissed as well. But one thing is for sure, the Warriors have their way with the Clipps, no doubt about it. And I hope we face them in the playoffs, no fear at all.

Chronz
12-27-2013, 10:37 PM
But All I care about is the game and the final score when we face, not the philosophy of it. The only thing that matters is game day and I'm stoked for the 30th. Boy it's like last year the Clippers really struggled with the Warriors, Clippers tend to not win the close games vs us. It's like they really have to bring it 100 percent. And I think that's why Clippers fans have to resort to saying ''We're better than you.'' I find that childish. You wanna be better, show it on the court that day.
Why would I care about 4 games over 82? How you win and lose is more important come playoff time.

No need to try to make yourselves feel better when you KNOW you want to beat us, but have struggled. I'm not trying to push your button, I just politely disagree with you and that's the way I see it. It's like last year when the Kings kept beating the Warriors. You know what the pissed off fans said? Well you're not in the playoffs so I don't care that you beat us. But we were just bitter and pissed that we couldn't shake Sacramento. That's the same thing. No, Sacramento and LAC are not related but there is a correlation. I know you want to beat us more than many other teams. All I want is for some of you to just admit it instead of play games and say all I care about is we're more efficient than you. So you don't want to beat us every time? LOL.

You've just proven exactly why I wouldn't care, its not unheard of for inferior teams to win regular season series vs a superior opponent, I care about the measures that matter most. My teams level of efficiency for the entirety of the season and its health.

Warriors can get in LAC's heads, they do it all the time. On the Clippers board all I have read over the last few months is "I don't want to play the Dubs in the playoffs.'' And all the Dubs fans say is ''God I hope we play the Clippers.'' Don't you find that somewhat ironic? Warriors own Clippers mentally, they get under their skin.

That's why after they lose again yet were so close without Griffin they have to resort to making statements such as, ''Oh NOW I have NO DOUBT that we clearly are better.'' It's just painful and sorrow loss, that's all it is. I'd do the same thing if I were pissed as well. But one thing is for sure, the Warriors have their way with the Clipps, no doubt about it. And I hope we face them in the playoffs, no fear at all.
I dont know about anyone else but I would have loved facing the Warriors, but with Blake hurt we werent beating anyone.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 10:39 PM
I dont know about anyone else but I would have loved facing the Warriors, but with Blake hurt we werent beating anyone.

Well I thought it was a team game, you rely on one player? We lost Lee last year and made headway! You can't beat ANY team without Blake? You had him for 3/4 of the game! Don't you think deep down that's kind of an easy cop out? You still have CP3.

Chronz
12-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Well I thought it was a team game, you rely on one player? We lost Lee last year and made headway! You can't beat ANY team without Blake? You had him for 3/4 of the game! Don't you think deep down that's kind of an easy cop out? You still have CP3.
Losing Lee isn't anywhere near as significant as a loss as Blake is to our team, when we go small without him, we are tangibly worse, whereas you guys had Barnes who thrives in that kind of role and the team you were facing was missing their 2nd best player and arguably its most influential in terms of spacing. So yea, not getting your point.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Losing Lee isn't anywhere near as significant as a loss as Blake is to our team, when we go small without him, we are tangibly worse, whereas you guys had Barnes who thrives in that kind of role and the team you were facing was missing their 2nd best player and arguably its most influential in terms of spacing. So yea, not getting your point.

Isn't that just another excuse?

Chronz
12-27-2013, 11:12 PM
So long as they remain factual, thats all I care about. Without Blake, we aren't the same team. For you to think our chances for success remain neutral regardless would be to ignore historical trends.

Odd Dubs Player
12-27-2013, 11:40 PM
So long as they remain factual, thats all I care about. Without Blake, we aren't the same team. For you to think our chances for success remain neutral regardless would be to ignore historical trends.

So you rely on just Blake? That means you need another reliable player like another big

Chronz
12-27-2013, 11:55 PM
Id much rather have a relatively clean bill of health than rely on a lesser player if injury happens.

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 12:07 AM
Not just injuries but getting kicked out of games and stuff too.

Cracka2HI!
12-28-2013, 12:07 AM

I disagree. The Clippers are certainly not "ain't jack". I think they are built better for the post season than the Warriors. If you read my post that got missed on page 4 you'll see how I feel. I have no problem with the Dubs. I love watching the teams play. It's a great budding rivalry and I have a lot of respect for the Dubs. I just think the Clippers have a better team and would win a playoff series. Last year I thought the Dubs were better. Yes the Clippers lost the game but to quote a well below average poster 1 game "ain't jack".

Method28
12-28-2013, 01:37 AM

Now i KNOW you're trolling. Nobody posts.in the Clippers board :laugh:

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 02:24 AM
I disagree. The Clippers are certainly not "ain't jack". I think they are built better for the post season than the Warriors. If you read my post that got missed on page 4 you'll see how I feel. I have no problem with the Dubs. I love watching the teams play. It's a great budding rivalry and I have a lot of respect for the Dubs. I just think the Clippers have a better team and would win a playoff series. Last year I thought the Dubs were better. Yes the Clippers lost the game but to quote a well below average poster 1 game "ain't jack".

The fact that the Clippers started this whole we think ''we're clearly better'' means that they feel the Warriors are legitimately good enough to challenge them in most things. Otherwise, would you ever say that about a team like the Jazz? No, because that is too obvious that you're better. Having said that if the Warriors ever improve their bench, don't take them lightly. Don't take them lightly either way. We have the top starting team in the NBA. We won by 29 tonight and most of our games with Iggy, we beat down on teams by 20 or more and contain them to less than 40 percent shooting. We average 18-20 more points per 100 processions than our opponents starters. So if we ever get any help from the bench, then I don't think you'd be talking so high of your team in comparison to us. By the way, we're only 2 games behind you and are 13-3 with Iguodala. If you really think you're better than us, don't act like you're out of our league because that's not true. We have the top starters (more efficient than any NBA's team), now just have to make some adjustments. I'm not saying you guys can't beat us, but I'm saying you need to take losses like a man. We can beat you too. What you have is depth though.. When you guys beat us in the first game, our fans weren't complaining. We tipped our hats to you and moved on. We just killed the Suns btw and plan on killing more teams just like we did in our first 11 games with Iggy.

lol, please
12-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Cry me a river. The Clippers play dirty, and we always get robbed of calls anyways. :yawn:

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 02:25 AM

I wasn't talking about PSD. Why doesn't anyone from LAC post on their board?

goingfor28
12-28-2013, 02:27 AM

:laugh: you beat the clipps with BG sitting out the 4th due to Bogut being a douche, and redick is out injured.

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 02:29 AM
:laugh: you beat the clipps with BG sitting out the 4th due to Bogut being a douche, and redick is out injured.

They still lost. We still won. Redick is nothing. That's all that matters. Griffin wasn't making that much of a difference anyways. We were down by 1 point when he was playing. Griffin is just an excuse when u have CP3.

goingfor28
12-28-2013, 02:32 AM

I wasn't talking about PSD. Why doesn't anyone from LAC post on their board?

Maybe laker mods don't like it :shrug:

I've gone to their board. A lot of the guys on there for some reason seem to have been banned. And those band are from some time ago :shrug:

edit: the laker mod part was just a joke for some "lol's" nothing serious

cmellofan15
12-28-2013, 02:48 AM
They still lost. We still won. Redick is nothing. That's all that matters. Griffin wasn't making that much of a difference anyways. We were down by 1 point when he was playing. Griffin is just an excuse when u have CP3.

Redick is nothing? I rarely ask this question but it may be necessary here. Do you even watch the games? Redick is one of the best off ball players in the league and a damn good defender. That statement was just dumb.

And in a close game is when Blake is needed the most so im not really sure what you are trying to say. .

goingfor28
12-28-2013, 02:58 AM

damn you are like the troll of all trolls, and the homer of all homers, redick is hands down one of the best off the ball players in the nba. and great at running around to get open for 3s he knocks down. and blake the past couple weeks has been playing at an mvp level so to say he "wasnt gonna make a diff" is fkn stupid.

just acceptt that the warriors and their dirty coach are inferior in the pacific, and wont make it further than the clippers squad does.

youre just making the entire GS fanbase sound dumb, which im sure most are not like you

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 03:16 AM
damn you are like the troll of all trolls, and the homer of all homers, redick is hands down one of the best off the ball players in the nba. and great at running around to get open for 3s he knocks down. and blake the past couple weeks has been playing at an mvp level so to say he "wasnt gonna make a diff" is fkn stupid.

just acceptt that the warriors and their dirty coach are inferior in the pacific, and wont make it further than the clippers squad does.

youre just making the entire GS fanbase sound dumb, which im sure most are not like you

The Warriors ALREADY made it further than the Clippers squad did and is 13-3 with Iguodala, which is a better record than you are with Reddick. What's Reddick's field goal percentage? Exactly.

Clippers are deep right? They couldn't win just because they didn't have Griffin for one quarter? Exactly. When the Warriors come to play they are better than the Clippers ever could be and at the end of the day you're only 1 game ahead of us. We have the better starting line up. You don't have an Iguodala. You don' t have our passing, our defense, our 1-6 star caliber players. GSW > LAC hands down and I say that proudly.

kylem4711
12-28-2013, 03:27 AM

Damn man, you have a cp3 like napoleon complex. You've been going off for like 3 days now. I think the clippers are better than the warriors, you obviously dont, get over it.

Saying Blakes presence wouldn't have mattered, and that redick is nothing just makes you look like you are trying too hard. We have all done it. Don't worry about it.

Chronz
12-28-2013, 03:27 AM
The Warriors ALREADY made it further than the Clippers squad did and is 13-3 with Iguodala, which is a better record than you are with Reddick. What's Reddick's field goal percentage? Exactly.
LOL exactly? Whats Reddick's overall efficiency? Exactly.

Clippers are deep right? They couldn't win just because they didn't have Griffin for one quarter? Exactly. When the Warriors come to play they are better than the Clippers ever could be and at the end of the day you're only 1 game ahead of us. We have the better starting line up. You don't have an Iguodala. You don' t have our passing, our defense, our 1-6 star caliber players. GSW > LAC hands down and I say that proudly.
Sounds like you're deluding yourself. I try not to live life by rules but anyone citing FG% in an argument must not know as much as they think.

Chronz
12-28-2013, 03:29 AM
Not just injuries but getting kicked out of games and stuff too.
He rarely gets kicked out of games so why would I worry about that? Its the injuries that are far scarier. Is this conversation done yet because its winding down now.

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 03:31 AM
LOL exactly? Whats Reddick's overall efficiency? Exactly.

Sounds like you're deluding yourself. I try not to live life by rules but anyone citing FG% in an argument must not know as much as they think.

What's Reddick's 3 point percentage? How's his defense. exactly. He's not that good. Is he Steph Curry? Is he Iguodala? Is he CP3? He's nobody.

We won the game. We won the game. You made an excuse. We came out with a win. That's what happened. You lost the basketball game. Losers make excuses, it's okay.

Heediot
12-28-2013, 08:47 AM
What's Reddick's 3 point percentage? How's his defense. exactly. He's not that good. Is he Steph Curry? Is he Iguodala? Is he CP3? He's nobody.

We won the game. We won the game. You made an excuse. We came out with a win. That's what happened. You lost the basketball game. Losers make excuses, it's okay.

Stop feeding the troll I wouldn't be surprised if he signed up to a Clipper forum just to be a fake fan and troll there also :laugh::laugh:

Chronz
12-28-2013, 01:52 PM
What's Reddick's 3 point percentage?
Overall efficiency includes 3pt efficiency. LMFAO do you even know what PPP is? Heres a hint, its what actual statisticians/gm's use to break down a players efficiency. Google it.

How's his defense. exactly. He's not that good. Is he Steph Curry? Is he Iguodala? Is he CP3? He's nobody.
His defense is actually pretty good. You dont have to be a superstar to be an impact player so your wasting your time with that clown ****.

I never contested any of that, what Im having fun mocking is your total lack of objectivity and intelligence.

likemystylez
12-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Oh my lord, this thread is still going?

Chronz
12-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Oh my lord, this thread is still going?
Obviously/bump

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 03:25 PM
His defense is actually pretty good. You dont have to be a superstar to be an impact player so your wasting your time with that clown ****.

Klay Thompson could get any shot he wants against Redick. Redick is small and a liability on D. But the bottom line is you lost in the situation you had. The Spurs or most good teams would not get so worked up for losing if they were missing a player or two. They don't make excuses. The Clippers came up with a big excuse. Butt hurt over one game. Pathetic. Grow up. It's not as if we haven't beat you before. It's a make or miss league.

cmellofan15
12-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Klay Thompson could get any shot he wants against Redick. Redick is small and a liability on D. But the bottom line is you lost in the situation you had. The Spurs or most good teams would not get so worked up for losing if they were missing a player or two. They don't make excuses. The Clippers came up with a big excuse. Butt hurt over one game. Pathetic. Grow up. It's not as if we haven't beat you before. It's a make or miss league.

Hahah you are so wrong its hilarious. Youre making up what would happen based on what? Jj's height?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=thompkl01&p2=redicjj01

Theres the head to head stats bud, and you are wrong. Klay Thompson doesnt play any better, just shoots a pretty awful 2pt percentage but thats about it.

And the Clippers didnt come up with any excuses, the league did.

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Hahah you are so wrong its hilarious. Youre making up what would happen based on what? Jj's height?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=thompkl01&p2=redicjj01

Theres the head to head stats bud, and you are dead wrong.

GSW win. We win last game fair and square. U r trying too hard for one game. We beat you many times.

cmellofan15
12-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Yeah, everyone knows that. And now everyone knows that you have little to no knowledge of anything basketball related outside of the last game because all you have done is make up things with no basis whatsoever. But yeah, Warriors win.

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Yeah, everyone knows that. And now everyone knows that you have little to no knowledge of anything basketball related outside of the last game because all you have done is make up things with no basis whatsoever. But yeah, Warriors win.

I have watched ball all my life

cmellofan15
12-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Sick, GSW Wins.

goingfor28
12-28-2013, 04:22 PM
This idiot lol

moshy2
12-28-2013, 04:51 PM
This idiot lol

Honestly, the idiots are the ones who keep responding to him. He's obviously trying to troll and everyone's falling for it

Cracka2HI!
12-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Honestly, the idiots are the ones who keep responding to him. He's obviously trying to troll and everyone's falling for it

Unfortunately this is true. You can never beat the trolls. You can only join them.

Odd Dubs Player
12-28-2013, 07:04 PM
All I was stating was my opinion. I'm not trolling. My opinion is that the Warriors can beat the Clippers and when we are doing our thing we are on their level. And plus we won the game, and I don't automatically think the Clippers would have won. Could they have? Yea but that's not what happened. Green even said that Griffin initiated it before he elbowed him, so you can't just blame us. Okay Griffin was out in the 4th, JJ didn't play I get it. You still have to try to win. Just cuz you ''feel'' you outplayed us doesn't mean you won the game. Leave it at that.

But people just want to argue with me. It's like the Clippers care more about beating the Warriors then they care about winning for themselves. When they disrespect us, I reply back, that's it. I never said the Clippers were a garbage team. But winning a game is more important than just thinking or knowing you're the better team. Even CP3 respectfully said that all that matters is the W, nothing else. Hey last year people argued over which team was better and that so important for LAC to be the better team, I don't care. LAC fans probably hate us a whole lot more than the Warriors or I hate the Clippers. I love them, love playing against them and beating them. We've been successful at it and it's very fun, to be honest. It's also fun to see the Clippers fans say they hate us. Why? It's respect. We've won in many different ways over the last couple of years and it's fun. U gonna crucify me now for saying that? JESUS.

And now it's a new year and they still wanna be better. Every day is a new day, go out and try to win. What else is their to argue about? I'm not even trying to. You wanna keep giving me your opinion go head, I didn't initiate this. I'll just reply back with my opinion. At the end of the day all that matters is game day and who wins. We're fans, we can't control the outcome or what goes on. All we can is look at the score and hope for the best.

COOLbeans
12-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Lol

kylem4711
12-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Great thread. Needs more odp though.

Chronz
12-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Klay Thompson could get any shot he wants against Redick. Redick is small and a liability on D.
Cool? Can you tell me why I would prioritize that ahead of TEAM defense? The point remains, hes a better 2-way player than anything we had available at the spot. Thus is of more importance to our team than you think.

But the bottom line is you lost in the situation you had.
Bottom line is that I never contested that. Im actually proud of how we lost given the circumstances.

The Spurs or most good teams would not get so worked up for losing if they were missing a player or two. They don't make excuses. The Clippers came up with a big excuse. Butt hurt over one game. Pathetic. Grow up. It's not as if we haven't beat you before. It's a make or miss league.
This has nothing to do with the debate Im having with you. Plz stop trolling