PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love is as good as gone.

Pages : [1] 2

Kushed
12-23-2013, 02:56 AM
I'm sitting there, watching the game with all of my buddies. I said to them "we are somehow going to lose this game" and then we go and ****ing lose the game..

Wasting a performance of the ages. Love looked deflated after the loss. Absolutely throws the team on his back 45, 19, and 6. WHAT ELSE DOES THE MAN NEED TO DO??

Drops 42 against the Spurs the other night, we still can't win. This dude is a top 5 player in the league surrounded by one of the weakest supporting casts.

I legitimately thought we had a chance to keep Kevin Love for the longhaul because he likes his teammates, he likes the Twin Cities and he likes the fans but after tonight? Absolutely not.

Rubio can't hit a lick to save his life. You have one of the worst benches in the league and to top it off you go and get a new GM who does the same EXACT **** Khan did and drafted two scrubs who have NO IMPACT on a team in need of a DEEPER BENCH.

I am flat out disgusted right now. For all of you people out there who have got to experience a championship, HELL EVEN THE PLAYOFFS EVERY NOW AND THEN, you guys are lucky.

It is hell being a timberwolves fan.

Sadds The Gr8
12-23-2013, 03:03 AM
I felt bad for him watching that game. Martin's TO's were ****in brutal. It's too bad he doesn't have a solid fit of teammates around him so he gets blamed for putting up "empty stats/stat padding". I wanna see him on a good team.

Kid Fabulous
12-23-2013, 03:05 AM
Welcome to Phoenix, Kevin Love

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:05 AM
The look he had after he just put up that performance and his teammates go and choke the game away that would just suck man. So disappointing.

Red_Pill
12-23-2013, 03:08 AM
Welcome to Phoenix, Kevin Love

You guys aren't going to get him. While your record is solid, you don't have any stars. He's definitely going to pair up with another legit all-star.

John Walls Era
12-23-2013, 03:09 AM
Trade him for Blake Griffin. Clippers would do it. Wolves will sell tickets with crap shooter Rubio and Blake the Ginger.

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:10 AM
That team wins the finals with Love. That's how much better he is than Griffen. Some people still somehow can't realize that.

Red_Pill
12-23-2013, 03:10 AM
The look he had after he just put up that performance and his teammates go and choke the game away that would just suck man. So disappointing.

I legitimately felt bad for him. His family sitting there watching him play his heart out, and Kevin Martin screws the whole thing up with two HUGE turnovers. He looked devastated.

If we want him to stay, we need to trade Rubio for a more well-rounded PG and get a legit bench. We will not even make the playoffs as we are currently constructed. I'm also starting to wonder if it's Adlemen who is the problem. Perhaps we should let him go, and give George Karl a try.

shep33
12-23-2013, 03:12 AM
New York or LA.

Say he goes to LA in 2015... plays with Kobe for a year, and then they can have cap-room for Durant the next year.

Maybe the Clips if they pull off a trade, but I just don't see a Blake for Love deal happening

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:13 AM
I legitimately felt bad for him. His family sitting there watching him play his heart out, and Kevin Martin screws the whole thing up with two HUGE turnovers. He looked devastated.

If we want him to stay, we need to trade Rubio for a more well-rounded PG and get a legit bench. We will not even make the playoffs as we are currently constructed. I'm also starting to wonder if it's Adlemen who is the problem. Perhaps we should let him go, and give George Karl a try.

It isn't Adelman. Its as simple as the players not executing in the clutch and blowing games. Not to mention we probably have the worst bench in the league. Robbie Hummel, Shved, Dante Cunningham, Moute??? It's pathetic

Red_Pill
12-23-2013, 03:13 AM
New York or LA.

Say he goes to LA in 2015... plays with Kobe for a year, and then they can have cap-room for Durant the next year.

Maybe the Clips if they pull off a trade, but I just don't see a Blake for Love deal happening

He'd play for LA over NY in my opinion. He would do really well under a Dantoni offense.

shep33
12-23-2013, 03:14 AM
I'm sitting there, watching the game with all of my buddies. I said to them "we are somehow going to lose this game" and then we go and ****ing lose the game..

Wasting a performance of the ages. Love looked deflated after the loss. Absolutely throws the team on his back 45, 19, and 6. WHAT ELSE DOES THE MAN NEED TO DO??

Drops 42 against the Spurs the other night, we still can't win. This dude is a top 5 player in the league surrounded by one of the weakest supporting casts.

I legitimately thought we had a chance to keep Kevin Love for the longhaul because he likes his teammates, he likes the Twin Cities and he likes the fans but after tonight? Absolutely not.

Rubio can't hit a lick to save his life. You have one of the worst benches in the league and to top it off you go and get a new GM who does the same EXACT **** Khan did and drafted two scrubs who have NO IMPACT on a team in need of a DEEPER BENCH.

I am flat out disgusted right now. For all of you people out there who have got to experience a championship, HELL EVEN THE PLAYOFFS EVERY NOW AND THEN, you guys are lucky.

On paper it doesn't look like a weak supporting cast. Rubio, Pek Martin... all pretty good players. Although Rubio I think has taken a step back, which pains me cause I'm a fan of his.

Red_Pill
12-23-2013, 03:15 AM
It isn't Adelman. Its as simple as the players not executing in the clutch and blowing games. Not to mention we probably have the worst bench in the league. Robbie Hummel, Shved, Dante Cunningham, Moute??? It's pathetic

Yes, our bench is pathetic. That's why I say we deal Rubio and try to get something in return. A 6th man at the very least. Man, I wish we had someone like a Jamal Crawford or Redick.

shep33
12-23-2013, 03:16 AM
Yeah, the Wolves have a terrible bench.

Kind of wish they would've traded Williams for someone that could help them in that category.

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:17 AM
On paper it doesn't look like a weak supporting cast. Rubio, Pek Martin... all pretty good players. Although Rubio I think has taken a step back, which pains me cause I'm a fan of his.

It isn't the starting lineup at all. In fact I think the Wolves starting 5 is one of the best in the league. They all compliment each other rather nicely. It's the piss poor bench that is losing us games. We are one of the thinnest teams in the league. Then you compare that to the Clippers who are so deep I mean our starting 5 can't play 48 minutes a game!!

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:19 AM
And it's even more frustrating to think just if we had a couple of more guys!! A few guys who can come off the bench and get you 15-20 every now and then!! Barea is literally the only guy off that bench who can score double digits.

shep33
12-23-2013, 03:19 AM
It isn't the starting lineup at all. In fact I think the Wolves starting 5 is one of the best in the league. They all compliment each other rather nicely. It's the piss poor bench that is losing us games. We are one of the thinnest teams in the league. Then you compare that to the Clippers who are so deep I mean our starting 5 can't play 48 minutes a game!!

That was our problem last year in LA. Our starters did work, but our bench was god awful.

But yeah... maybe they should try Shabazz out? I mean he can't be worse than Hummel or Shved can he?

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:22 AM
That was our problem last year in LA. Our starters did work, but our bench was god awful.

But yeah... maybe they should try Shabazz out? I mean he can't be worse than Hummel or Shved can he?

See that's another thing, Hummel is a solid bench player. But he's been like the 2nd or 3rd guy off the bench for us and when that's happening you know you are thin!! He plays hard and can rebound but he can't score, at least he doesn't look for his shot often.

Shabazz?? Don't even get me started. What a waste of a draft pick. We thought our problems would be a little better after Khan left and Flip comes in and ****s it up all over again. We could have used somebody in the draft who could do something for us!! Shabazz hasn't seen the floor once in meaningful minutes.

sunsfan88
12-23-2013, 03:28 AM
Does Love put up empty stats?

shep33
12-23-2013, 03:32 AM
See that's another thing, Hummel is a solid bench player. But he's been like the 2nd or 3rd guy off the bench for us and when that's happening you know you are thin!! He plays hard and can rebound but he can't score, at least he doesn't look for his shot often.

Shabazz?? Don't even get me started. What a waste of a draft pick. We thought our problems would be a little better after Khan left and Flip comes in and ****s it up all over again. We could have used somebody in the draft who could do something for us!! Shabazz hasn't seen the floor once in meaningful minutes.

Haha, yeah I brought up Shabazz because I have no clue what he's capable of. But if he isn't cutting the weak rotation already, he must be awful.

But in reality there was nobody really good outside of Giannis on the board left

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:33 AM

The people who say that have legitimately never watched him play. That, or they're blind. Or ********.

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:33 AM

The people who say that have legitimately never watched him play. That, or they're blind. Or ********.

John Walls Era
12-23-2013, 03:34 AM
That team wins the finals with Love. That's how much better he is than Griffen. Some people still somehow can't realize that.

Yes but can the Wolves sit by and watch him leave for nothing?

Hes better, but not way better.

I live close to Minni, i would go watch their games if they got Griffin, I definitely won't if they still have this team....

SugeKnight
12-23-2013, 03:41 AM
When is his contract up? 2015, right? Minny fans, would u do a trade of Klay, Barnes, and Lee for Love and Martin? As a warrior fan I know that deal favors us, but it's a good haul for a player that might leave for nothing.

N/A
12-23-2013, 03:48 AM
Bulls get: Kevin Love, 2014 1st Round Pick

Wolves get: Luol Deng, Rights to Nikola Mirotec, Rights to Charlotte 1st Round Pick, Chicago 1st Round Pick

Fair or no?

Mr_Jones
12-23-2013, 03:48 AM
Dang, I really feel bad for the OP. Hilarious post but I feel really bad now.

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:52 AM
When is his contract up? 2015, right? Minny fans, would u do a trade of Klay, Barnes, and Lee for Love and Martin? As a warrior fan I know that deal favors us, but it's a good haul for a player that might leave for nothing.

Like you said, better than nothing. At the end of the day though I don't want to see him be traded. The Timberwolves need to do anything and everything to get him to stay. If that is landing another superstar somehow then it needs to be done.

Lakers + Giants
12-23-2013, 03:52 AM
I really do not believe Lebron will come to LA, I don't even think he'll leave Miami. I do believe Love will be a laker tho, and Honestly, I would love having him and another star to team up with! Love and Westrbook??? **** yea baby, UCLA ftw!

Come home my love! :p

RipCity32
12-23-2013, 03:53 AM
I wish we could somehow get ahold of him and have a Love and Drummond frontcourt. They would compliment each other perfectly. Even if we could trade for him he would probably never stay in Detroit though.

Kushed
12-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Haha, yeah I brought up Shabazz because I have no clue what he's capable of. But if he isn't cutting the weak rotation already, he must be awful.

But in reality there was nobody really good outside of Giannis on the board left

I'd rather have Trey Burke than Dieng and Shabazz which is basically the trade we made since we originally had #9. So I think there were plenty of better options that we could have explored yet we failed once again.

Duncan = Donkey
12-23-2013, 04:14 AM
Id love to have him in Phoenix

shep33
12-23-2013, 04:16 AM
I'd rather have Trey Burke than Dieng and Shabazz which is basically the trade we made since we originally had #9. So I think there were plenty of better options that we could have explored yet we failed once again.

Ahh **** I forgot about that deal. Yeah... Burke would've been great, or MCW, or McCollum

N/A
12-23-2013, 04:20 AM
I really do not believe Lebron will come to LA, I don't even think he'll leave Miami. I do believe Love will be a laker tho, and Honestly, I would love having him and another star to team up with! Love and Westrbook??? **** yea baby, UCLA ftw!

Come home my love! :p

How exactly are the Lakers supposed to aquire Love? Any deal revolving around Pau Gasol would be laughed out of the room, and nobody else in LA is even worth mentioning.

The Bulls (Deng, Charlotte pick, Mirotec), the Heat (Bosh), Warriors (Barnes, Lee, Thompson), and the Clippers (Blake) all have much better and realistic chances of landing Love. IMO the Lakers have ZERO chance and aren't even worth mentioning.

Kushed
12-23-2013, 04:21 AM
Ahh **** I forgot about that deal. Yeah... Burke would've been great, or MCW, or McCollum

exactly.. couldn't remember if MCW came after 9 but i think he was 10 and he would be great too so terrible drafting yet again

BirdIsTheWord
12-23-2013, 04:47 AM
How exactly are the Lakers supposed to aquire Love? Any deal revolving around Pau Gasol would be laughed out of the room, and nobody else in LA is even worth mentioning.

The Bulls (Deng, Charlotte pick, Mirotec), the Heat (Bosh), Warriors (Barnes, Lee, Thompson), and the Clippers (Blake) all have much better and realistic chances of landing Love. IMO the Lakers have ZERO chance and aren't even worth mentioning.

2015 free agency.

shep33
12-23-2013, 04:47 AM

I think he's referring to free agency in 2015

JdKing7
12-23-2013, 05:15 AM

Hmm I don't know..something called free agency maybe you heard of it. He's a free agent in 2015.

Chronz
12-23-2013, 05:20 AM
We always have close games, about time we started winning them. Oddly enough its the first game I've seen where I came away thinking Love outplayed Blake.

mikonnin
12-23-2013, 05:31 AM
www.tieandfashionguy.com
Online e-commerce retail store selling our Signature line of neckwear including ties and bowties as well as our Signature line of wine bottle stoppers.

jp611
12-23-2013, 05:44 AM
Come to Chicago.

Your friend, Derrick, will welcome you with open arms.

bholly
12-23-2013, 05:47 AM
New York or LA.

Lol. For once there's actually some basis for the usual 'LAL are going to get [insert star player here]!' trash, and you go and add the bolded just to make sure it's still ridiculous anyway. Good work.

Malik-323
12-23-2013, 05:56 AM
If the wolves make a trade, get proper bench pieces and Adelman shows faith in them then I believe we can keep him for a while. If we dont make moves, we will constantly be in games and only lose them by a couple posessions. That will take a strain on Love and its not fair onhim. I still think this talk is premature by 12 months as we dont know the future but if we were to trade him, it wouldnt be for Blake. Jesus! It would be for Anthony Davis. Makes sense for both teams but we'll only talk about it if our FO and our coach still act in this ridiculous manner which im hoping they will snap out of very soon.

Lakers + Giants
12-23-2013, 06:57 AM
2015 free agency.

Hmm I don't know..something called free agency maybe you heard of it. He's a free agent in 2015.

Yes, I meant as a 2015 FA.

Come to Chicago.

Your friend, Derrick, will welcome you with open arms.

How, he's going to be using his arms to hold onto his crutches. :p

jk, jk.

EL_MACHETE
12-23-2013, 07:14 AM
I would Love to see Kevin Love in Okc along side Durant & Westbrook..

N/A
12-23-2013, 07:23 AM
2015 free agency.

Oh OK, I thought he meant sooner than that. I have a feeling he gets traded before then, the Wolves would be stupid to let him walk.

Linkels
12-23-2013, 07:32 AM
I would Love to see Kevin Love in Okc along side Durant & Westbrook..

I would also like to see Lebron and Love along side D-Rose as well.

MagicBucsSox
12-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Trade him for Blake Griffin. Clippers would do it. Wolves will sell tickets with crap shooter Rubio and Blake the Ginger.

Um no the hell the clippers won't, they wouldn't even trade Blake for Dwight when Howard was in orlando .

MagicBucsSox
12-23-2013, 07:36 AM
Love is going to the lakers, knicks,Dallas,(plenty cap by then)and a dark horse is Orlando. Not that he'll openly sign on orlando but when his deal is closer to up they'll have the pieces to acquire him.

Chrisclover
12-23-2013, 07:37 AM
I was also flat out disgusted when I saw superstars contribute everything but end up losing, it was just totally heart brokening and discouraging for any players.and it degraded the meaning of playing on court. I guess Anthony understands Love better than we do.

Chrisclover
12-23-2013, 09:00 AM
Can Blake Griffin still fly that high under such cold weather condition. lol

JNA17
12-23-2013, 09:12 AM
Well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Come on OP, did you actually think there was any chance of Love staying even before this season started? A UCLA from Cali player that has on more than one occasion has had gripes with both the team and the team's FO?

Love has been as good as gone the moment he undersigned in both years and money after his rookie contract expired with the Wolves. It's not a question of if but when? Will the Wolves have the gonads to trade him and get something in return or let him walk and join the Lakers in 2015? These are the Wolves' two only options.

king4day
12-23-2013, 09:21 AM
You guys aren't going to get him. While your record is solid, you don't have any stars. He's definitely going to pair up with another legit all-star.

It's not necessarily about stars. It's about the fit. He would fit like a glove in Phoenix with Dragic and Bledsoe running the show. If Frye can look as good as he is, imagine what Love would do. Suns would be a top 3-4 team in the west at the very least.

king4day
12-23-2013, 09:25 AM

I wouldn't go nuts just yet. Minny has improved and may just need to tweak their roster. Bad losses will happen from time to time. Not many teams have a center like Pek either.

waveycrockett
12-23-2013, 09:46 AM
I would love to see him on the NETS!!!

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
12-23-2013, 10:10 AM
He is going to the rockets for Lin and Asik obvi ....

JasonJohnHorn
12-23-2013, 10:10 AM
The front office is doing all of the right things. They put a lot of stock in Rubio, but his shooting woes are hurting the team a lot, and Kevin Martin was a GREAT pick-up, but he hit a shooting slump. It happens.

Also, they would have had AK47, but he opted out and took way less money to play for a $#!T team.

Love may leave, but this team has a good core. Pek + Love + Martin is a great start. You get a solid point guard and a decent SF and this team is a contender.

TragicallyHip
12-23-2013, 10:12 AM

Those dunks doe! ;)

I hear you dude. Love's one of my favorite players in the NBA. I wish he'd come to the Celtics.

nycericanguy
12-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Love & Melo are kind of in the same boat, both need help. But Love actually has had some pretty decent help this year, Pek has been a beast, Kmart is giving them an efficient 20+ppg, Rubio, flawed offensively, but still a very solid PG. Definitely 10x better than anything Melo has at PG.

Maybe Love is part of the problem? I mean how does a true star have a career winning % of .27%? Yes injuries play a role, but that's horrific. And this year he has a good amount of talent around him and he's still under .500. This was a team I thought would win 50+ games this year.

Love, Melo & Rondo need to team up in 2015 in NY.

TylerSL
12-23-2013, 10:44 AM
I hate to pour on but I do believe Love will leave the Wolves. I predict he will wait to become a free agent in 2015 and go get a max deal from the Lakers.

ChiSox219
12-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Love & Melo are kind of in the same boat, both need help. But Love actually has had some pretty decent help this year, Pek has been a beast, Kmart is giving them an efficient 20+ppg, Rubio, flawed offensively, but still a very solid PG. Definitely 10x better than anything Melo has at PG.

Maybe Love is part of the problem? I mean how does a true star have a career winning % of .27%? Yes injuries play a role, but that's horrific. And this year he has a good amount of talent around him and he's still under .500. This was a team I thought would win 50+ games this year.

Everyone is blaming his teammates but Love missed a crucial FT late that wouldve had the Wolves up 1 with the ball even after Martin's turnover.

GiantsSwaGG
12-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Where's Hawkeye?

BklynKnicks3
12-23-2013, 10:59 AM
How special would Melo Love rondo be perfect mix

D-Leethal
12-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Yes, our bench is pathetic. That's why I say we deal Rubio and try to get something in return. A 6th man at the very least. Man, I wish we had someone like a Jamal Crawford or Redick.

Knicks would love to give you JR Smith.

D-Leethal
12-23-2013, 11:14 AM

You would need a serious defensive anchor at the C. Tyson would be a pretty seamless fit there to make up for the lack of D at the 3-4.

meloman1592
12-23-2013, 11:19 AM

Don't make me fantasize. If the Knicks pulled that off, I would die a happy death

BenFrank
12-23-2013, 11:35 AM
I say watch out for Houston if they can get rid of Lin and Asik contract..

lilchuckdoubles
12-23-2013, 11:49 AM
we can still trade him. its not like he's a free agent this year, I say trade him over the summer for a early lottery pick & vets that can aide in out rebuild.

beasted86
12-23-2013, 12:01 PM
I said it before the season started the no matter how much sense it makes for them to look like a playoff team they won't make it because they are still the Timberwolves.

RipCity32
12-23-2013, 12:02 PM
I think he goes too NY. I can't see him going to LA if Kobe is still playing. Nobody wants to play alongside Kobe.

todu82
12-23-2013, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I think he'll be a Laker as soon as he hits free agency.

nycericanguy
12-23-2013, 12:11 PM
I think he goes too NY. I can't see him going to LA if Kobe is still playing. Nobody wants to play alongside Kobe.

Not to mention Kobe will be 37, taking up nearly half the Lakers cap and he already looks like he's on his last legs.

shep33
12-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Lol. For once there's actually some basis for the usual 'LAL are going to get [insert star player here]!' trash, and you go and add the bolded just to make sure it's still ridiculous anyway. Good work.

I was replying the poster that mentioned how he would want to team up with another star player. All I said is that they would have cap room for kd in 2016 lol

Do I think it'll happen? Likely not. But NYC and LA are going to have cap room and you can't say that they're unattractive places to play.

DreamShaker
12-23-2013, 12:28 PM
The front office is doing all of the right things. They put a lot of stock in Rubio, but his shooting woes are hurting the team a lot, and Kevin Martin was a GREAT pick-up, but he hit a shooting slump. It happens.

Also, they would have had AK47, but he opted out and took way less money to play for a $#!T team.

Love may leave, but this team has a good core. Pek + Love + Martin is a great start. You get a solid point guard and a decent SF and this team is a contender.

I have never liked the Pek-Love fit. Love would be better next to a rim protecting big man. The defense is just too soft. He would also benefit from a guard who could create his own shot.

As far as AK goes, that was fishy. That Russian billionaire Nets owner gave him some under-the-table perks or something.

DreamShaker
12-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Where's Hawkeye?

Possibly hugging onto a Kevin Love bleacher buddy, crying without pause.

JKing Hawk ;)

True Sports Fan
12-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Cousins and Love front court would dominate.

BklynKnicks3
12-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Facts I also think Dwight set the laker franchise back by leaving and showing other big names La aint all that, Now u have kobe taking 40% of the cap on a life time achievement deal so any big name that goes there has to wait to be the man
Not to mention Kobe will be 37, taking up nearly half the Lakers cap and he already looks like he's on his last legs.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Everyone is blaming his teammates but Love missed a crucial FT late that wouldve had the Wolves up 1 with the ball even after Martin's turnover.

45-19-6 on 13-15 from the line. He did his part. The guy many, including you, tried to shove down my throat as a more important part of the Wolves success had 0 points in 39 ****ing minutes.

Love is as good as gone. I have accepted that. Don't give a **** where he goes, hopefully we can get a decent haul in by next years trade deadline. Anything before that isn't happening, our FO is too stupid to realize the inevitable.

shep33
12-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Facts I also think Dwight set the laker franchise back by leaving and showing other big names La aint all that, Now u have kobe taking 40% of the cap on a life time achievement deal so any big name that goes there has to wait to be the man

I don't think it set LA back at all. I know it doesn't look like much but Wes Johnson, Nick Young, Jordan Farmar, Chris Kaman, etc. all took less money and turned down longer guaranteed years to be with the Lakers.

Dwight is an anomaly.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 01:39 PM
I don't think it set LA back at all. I know it doesn't look like much but Wes Johnson, Nick Young, Jordan Farmar, Chris Kaman, etc. all took less money and turned down longer guaranteed years to be with the Lakers.

Dwight is an anomaly.

no offense, but where the **** was Wes Johnson going? The list of lottery picks that become UFA's immediately following their rookie deals is very small, and they all resemble the same thing: total failures.

celtics 34
12-23-2013, 01:45 PM
45-19-6 on 13-15 from the line. He did his part. The guy many, including you, tried to shove down my throat as a more important part of the Wolves success had 0 points in 39 ****ing minutes.

Love is as good as gone. I have accepted that. Don't give a **** where he goes, hopefully we can get a decent haul in by next years trade deadline. Anything before that isn't happening, our FO is too stupid to realize the inevitable.
So another Kevin from the Wolves is gonna be traded to the celtics is what I'm hearing?it isn't martin

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 01:47 PM
So another Kevin from the Wolves is gonna be traded to the celtics is what I'm hearing?it isn't martin

thank god our newly incompetent GM doesn't have any ties with Boston. Is it sad that I wish we had McHale back over what we have replaced him with?

FlashBolt
12-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Okc.

celtics 34
12-23-2013, 02:00 PM
thank god our newly incompetent GM doesn't have any ties with Boston. Is it sad that I wish we had McHale back over what we have replaced him with?
Maybe there still can be ties
No not at all .also I had seen a report that Rubio would want a max deal from the Wolves .

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Maybe there still can be ties
No not at all .also I had seen a report that Rubio would want a max deal from the Wolves .

Rubio has never mentioned a contract. Kahn, our idiot GM before Flip, is the one who gave Love this ridiculous deal, so he could hold out for his man crush Rubio and give him the max deal. Not sure if it is because the 2 best players we have/had are McHale leftovers, and he was trying to establish his identity with his guy that he picked in Rubio, or if he really is that stupid. I figure the latter.

shep33
12-23-2013, 02:20 PM
no offense, but where the **** was Wes Johnson going? The list of lottery picks that become UFA's immediately following their rookie deals is very small, and they all resemble the same thing: total failures.

Lol, well in an interview Wes said he turned down more money and guaranteed years to play for us... I have no idea who that team was though lol. Probably made it up.

shep33
The Wolves should trade him, they can get a **** load back for Love. Don't deal him now though, too early to give up on the year. Maybe next year though

JNA17

Can you imagine if Wolves fired Kahn last season and went after that GM from the Nuggets? (who is now Raptors GM)

I would love to see how he could turn the Wolves team around.

mjt20mik
12-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Can you imagine if Wolves fired Kahn last season and went after that GM from the Nuggets? (who is now Raptors GM)

Toronto welcomes Love with open arms. He can play with Demar and Amir (who are both huge LA guys).

blahblahyoutoo
12-23-2013, 02:26 PM

yup, Love may not be as flashy as blake, but he is so much more fundamentally sound in ALL aspects of the game.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 02:27 PM

would have been a wet dream for me. Though, because Kahn gave Love the opt out instead of giving him 2 more years, any GM that came in had a very short window to turn it around quickly. Too much to ask.

blahblahyoutoo
12-23-2013, 02:34 PM

the difference is love didn't force half the talent off the team when he resigned.

blahblahyoutoo
12-23-2013, 02:35 PM

same situation as now? pass first pg that can't shoot (although rondo is more steady with less TO).

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 02:36 PM
same situation as now? pass first pg that can't shoot (although rondo is more steady with less TO).

at least Rondo can make a layup.

celtics 34
12-23-2013, 02:46 PM
at least Rondo can make a layup.
Would you be willing to trade love.and what type of package do you think you would get or want

ChiSox219
12-23-2013, 02:51 PM

A torn ACL will do that to a PG...

COOLbeans
12-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Send him to the Warriors.

David Lee and Harrison Barnes for Kevin Love and Moute

jets33
12-23-2013, 02:57 PM
WHAT ELSE DOES THE MAN NEED TO DO??

Play defense.

nycericanguy
12-23-2013, 03:03 PM
the difference is love didn't force half the talent off the team when he resigned.

no the difference is you hate NY with a passion and try to make any post ANTI- NY...lol

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Would you be willing to trade love.and what type of package do you think you would get or want

the C's aren't really a match. If I am trading Love, I need a proven young player(s), cap relief, and picks.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 03:11 PM
A torn ACL will do that to a PG...

A torn ACL makes you not even realize there is a circular object 10 feet above the ground where you get points for putting it through?

Rubio needs no defending. At all. The dude has taken a big step back, and costing us games.

blahblahyoutoo
12-23-2013, 03:13 PM
no the difference is you hate NY with a passion and try to make any post ANTI- NY...lol

sorry, i wasn't the one who brought melo into this. your fellow ny'er was.
next time try to keep up. or refute my statement if it's blatantly false.

COOLbeans
12-23-2013, 03:13 PM
the C's aren't really a match. If I am trading Love, I need a proven young player(s), cap relief, and picks.

David Lee, Barnes and Thompson for Kevin Love and Moute is a fair deal slanted towards Minnesota imo. But what do you think?

No draft picks needed if you get these lottery talents in exchange for Love

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 03:21 PM
David Lee, Barnes and Thompson for Kevin Love and Moute is a fair deal slanted towards Minnesota imo. But what do you think?

possibly, but then we need to flip Martin for something, seeing as we have money locked into the SG position for the next 4 years already. But the deal is somewhat fair if we decide Love is gonzo and look to move him.

JNA17
12-23-2013, 03:21 PM

If I were the Wolves, I would just ask for Thompson, Barnes, and 2014 pick + 2016 first round pick. Warriors add in fillers to match salaries.

COOLbeans
12-23-2013, 03:24 PM
possibly, but then we need to flip Martin for something, seeing as we have money locked into the SG position for the next 4 years already. But the deal is somewhat fair if we decide Love is gonzo and look to move him.

Wondering if Martin could come to the Warriors instead of Moute? Not really sure about his defense. And I saw that game last night

COOLbeans
12-23-2013, 03:24 PM
If I were the Wolves, I would just ask for Thompson, Barnes, and 2014 pick + 2016 first round pick. Warriors add in fillers to match salaries.

I maybe wouldn't do the two picks, but I'd send one back if we also had a deal in place to send Lee somewhere else

smith&wesson
12-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Id like to see him on the pacers.

love-hibbert front court would be scary. You add george and lance to that and you might have something special.

AddiX
12-23-2013, 03:31 PM
There's nothing impressive about the wolves right now, and I actually thought this was the year they had a chance to make a leap in the west, and they quite simply havnt done that. But they are only a few games out, they can and still should make playoffs.

Changes probably do need to be made among the roster, and maybe when everyone is done drooling all over kloves stats, they'll finally admit, that maybe he should focus less on rebounds and put backs, and maybe more on 1v1 d and his help d, and maybe add some legit go to moves.

Its pretty weird to have your best player, leading scorer, have almost no go to moves when it counts. The reason the wolves are losing games, is nothing new, same old problems.

AddiX
12-23-2013, 03:34 PM

I can't see the warriors making any move like that. Thompson fits what they do to well, and barnes could be a star one day, lee is already a baller. What does love really add to the warriors? Especially after losing all those other players?

LongIslandIcedZ
12-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Wolves wont get much for Kevin Love, especially if he already knows where he wants to sign when he's a FA.

I'm sure they'll be able to get some late first rounders and some mediocre players. They wont get a great package for him though. Just get what you can before you lose him for nothing.

fredv
12-23-2013, 03:39 PM
When Daryl Morey is trying to stock-pile 1st round picks you know who he's going after...

Deal breaker for me would be to add Parsons into a deal. I'd be torn. He's such a beast and they pay him $926,500/year... Averaging 17-4-5 on 52%-40%.. and 17 PER.
But then again, it's Kevin Love we are talking about.

If the Rockets could somehow find a way to get him without sending out Parsons... Then wow.

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Love
Howard

Would need to add some wing defender off the bench though.

JNA17
12-23-2013, 03:40 PM
Wolves wont get much for Kevin Love, especially if he already knows where he wants to sign when he's a FA.

I'm sure they'll be able to get some late first rounders and some mediocre players. They wont get a great package for him though. Just get what you can before you lose him for nothing.

Not totally true. If the Wolves decide to trade him before this season's trade deadline, Love would play for that team for at worst case scenario two years when his contract expires. Many teams would love to take that chance I imagine. Especially if they are desperate enough.

Also what about the Kings? Ben Mac + Isiah Thomas + 2014/2016 first for Love? Gay-Love-Cousins front court is pretty damn nice.

JNA17
12-23-2013, 03:42 PM
When Daryl Morey is trying to stock-pile 1st round picks you know who he's going after...

Deal breaker for me would be to add Parsons into a deal. I'd be torn. He's such a beast and they pay him $926,500/year... Averaging 17-4-5 on 52%-40%.. and 17 PER.

If the Rockets could somehow find a way to get him without sending out Parsons... Then wow.

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Love
Howard

Nah Parsons would definitely be needed if the Wolves were trading Love to the Rockets. No team wants to hand another team a championship THAT easily.

Spiggity_ace
12-23-2013, 03:42 PM
reminds me of another Kevin that was in Minnesota not too long ago.

JNA17
12-23-2013, 03:50 PM
reminds me of another Kevin that was in Minnesota not too long ago.

Garnett was loyal and got paid BIG AND I MEAN BIG in Minny. It's impossible for Love to get paid 28 mill per year even with bird years accounted for.

shep33
12-23-2013, 03:58 PM
If Love goes to the Rockets, Dwight is never going to shoot the ball. Both Love and Harden are high volume shooters, which isn't a bad thing because they're productive.

Gotta worry about chemistry if that happens

Chronz
12-23-2013, 04:05 PM
If Love goes to the Rockets, Dwight is never going to shoot the ball. Both Love and Harden are high volume shooters, which isn't a bad thing because they're productive.

Gotta worry about chemistry if that happens

Both have thrived in roles with decreased usage. But yea, Dwight might go diva and not like sharing the spotlight. Its one thing sharing it with a backcourt guy but a big that is arguably better than you. Not a recipe for success, but still, if they all buy in, game over.

beasted86
12-23-2013, 04:08 PM
Lee + Barnes + 2 first round picks is as good a deal for Love if he is already indicating to management he will not sign an extension this summer.

Kushed
12-23-2013, 04:09 PM
WHAT ELSE DOES THE MAN NEED TO DO??

Play defense.

Do you even watch him play? Cause Griffin was manhandling Pekovic last night more than he was Love. Love gets a bad rap. He isn't an elite defender but I'd say he's a touch above average.

Regardless, his "lack of defense" that you think he has had absolutely nothing to do with the loss last night.

IversonIsKrazy
12-23-2013, 04:28 PM
I love the Love/Pekovic combo, thats beast. KMart has been good for them. But they need to surround that with more talent, but I feel even with the team they currently have, they should be better than what their record states.

COOLbeans
12-23-2013, 04:30 PM
I can't see the warriors making any move like that. Thompson fits what they do to well, and barnes could be a star one day, lee is already a baller. What does love really add to the warriors? Especially after losing all those other players?

ALOT

Running a starting 5 consisting of Curry, Iggy, Love and Bogut is better than the current

Curry, Thompson, Iggy, Lee, Bogut rotation. Trust.

Barnes is good, but I'd be willing to part with his potential for a sure thing in Love. Can you imagine him paying with Steph Curry? Lee's on the down swing of his career. Love is ascending. Thompson is good, but Love is worth 3 Thompsons. Maybe I'd substitute picks for the two young players or give up Thompson, Lee and a pick.

VikesTwinsWolve
12-23-2013, 05:15 PM

Post of the year! Not surprised your a knicks fan haha......

Bruno
12-23-2013, 05:28 PM
can't wait until he's a laker.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 05:42 PM
can't wait until he's a laker.

that might be the end of my interest in the NBA when it happens. It has been hard being a die hard fan of the Wolves since 1989. It's not even enjoyable most the time anymore. Like, today I have been pissed off all day because they choked that game away last night, and all the poor management decisions over the last 13 years is just wearing on me as a fan.

I am hoping for a turnaround this year, but with Rubio playing like a sissy, no bench, and our pathetic luck as usual, it's just getting too hard.

I mean, how do you let a 79/33 game from your starting frontcourt still give you a loss? Wtf

Lakers + Giants
12-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Hawkeye, i feel for you bro.

Which is why i want to tell u that i'll welcome u with open arms, come to the "dark" side. Become a lakers fan! :p

TheNumber37
12-23-2013, 06:04 PM
He's got a better supporting cast than Melo.

Rubio
Martin
Brewer
Melo
Pekovic

Better than what the Knicks have.

AddiX
12-23-2013, 06:19 PM
that might be the end of my interest in the NBA when it happens. It has been hard being a die hard fan of the Wolves since 1989. It's not even enjoyable most the time anymore. Like, today I have been pissed off all day because they choked that game away last night, and all the poor management decisions over the last 13 years is just wearing on me as a fan.

I am hoping for a turnaround this year, but with Rubio playing like a sissy, no bench, and our pathetic luck as usual, it's just getting too hard.

I mean, how do you let a 79/33 game from your starting frontcourt still give you a loss? Wtf

To me it's far more likely that the twolves will throw caution to the wind and go all out and trade for assets they think can help keep love in minny.

Losing klove, through trade or free agency IMO is a potential franchise destroying move at this point for them.

But I agree about losing interest in the NBA, especially as a Knicks fan this far. I try watching other teams and games this year to keep my interest, but it's just to painfully obvious that most of the time neither team even starts playing until the 4th quarter, the rest of it is fluff.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
12-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Dont know how Love would feel playing with Rose now, but I stand by my comments about Love for the past 2 years. I am willing to give the Wolves whatever, outside of Rose and as long as its within reason, for Kevin Love. The dude is an absolute BEAST and people dont realize it. He is a winner at heart and once he gets his chance with the right pieces around him people will recognize that. Hopefully its in chicago, but honestly I could see a team like OKC or something being a darkhorse for his services

bholly
12-23-2013, 06:55 PM

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Love
Howard

Nah Parsons would definitely be needed if the Wolves were trading Love to the Rockets. No team wants to hand another team a championship THAT easily.

Absolutely, although not because of the championship thing. At this point the only first rounders Houston have are their own, and would be very late in the first round with Love. If you offered Minny their choice of combination of everything else Houston have - Lin, Asik, Jones, picks, etc - I'm not sure it'd get it done. That's just not a great package for a rebuilding team. Maybe if they'd rather be mediocre than rebuild, but I don't know their FO well enough to say whether that'd be the case.
So yeah, they'd def need to stockpile some first rounders.

5ass
12-23-2013, 07:19 PM

Why not just stop being a wolves fan?

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Why not just stop being a wolves fan?

thats like saying, "just stop liking women" because of failed relationships. I can't help who I am. If they piss me off too much, I will take a break from the NBA all together. Maybe start competing in martial arts again or something to drag my butt away from a tv/computer when they play.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 07:55 PM
He's got a better supporting cast than Melo.

Rubio
Martin
Brewer
Melo
Pekovic

Better than what the Knicks have.

it is. Problem is, Rubio has not been good, our bench sucks, and we seemingly can only win a game if we win by 20. Our point differential is still that of the 6th seed in the west, and our schedule lightens up. Hell, we have only played 1 of our 12 games against the bottom feeders in the west, and still have to play a ton of games against the east. We have the 2nd toughest SOS so far. But watching close loss after close loss, and brick after brick by a player we have been told until death is going to be our 2nd star, is causing me to think the countdown is on unless they turn this **** around. Our statistical output puts at an expected 17-11. But reality is reality.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Hawkeye, i feel for you bro.

Which is why i want to tell u that i'll welcome u with open arms, come to the "dark" side. Become a lakers fan! :p

rather you cut off my hand with your light saber (meaning rusty saw) than join the dark side :)

NYKnicks4511
12-23-2013, 08:18 PM

rubio for jr smith :)

B'sCeltsPatsSox
12-23-2013, 08:29 PM
It's pretty obvious that he's going to go to LA(with OKC having a slight slight chance) when he becomes a FA.

Cracka2HI!
12-23-2013, 08:41 PM
That must have been a devestating loss for the Wolves and their fans. Blake had a great game and was still destroyed by Love. There is no way the Clippers deserved that one. It's hard to blame it on 1 guy but how does Kevin Martin make that TO? The weird thing was, I just had a feeling the Clippers were going to win. The Wolves players almost looked like they knew they would choke it away.

kobe4thewinbang
12-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Yeah, Love played great. Gave them the lead several times down the stretch. Can't believe Pekovic missed those easy shots. Didn't even hustle to get the rebound, just nonchalantly walked up the court. It's a shame that Rubio isn't a threat on offense. He could've pulled up and shot if he had a better shooting game in his arsenal. Most of all, though: those jerseys! Ugh! One team wearing the sleeves is okay, but two just looked so weird. Pajama ballin'.

5ass
12-23-2013, 08:57 PM
thats like saying, "just stop liking women" because of failed relationships. I can't help who I am. If they piss me off too much, I will take a break from the NBA all together. Maybe start competing in martial arts again or something to drag my butt away from a tv/computer when they play.

Its still makes more sense than quitting watching tge NBA altogether, but thats just my opinion. You can become a magic fan, hennigan will not disappoint. ;) dont let bad managment of one team ruin it.

To the stop liking girls analogy, the way i see it, quiting on the nba is like "stop liking girls", watching other teams is like finding anotger *****.

AddiX
12-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah, Love played great. Gave them the lead several times down the stretch. Can't believe Pekovic missed those easy shots. Didn't even hustle to get the rebound, just nonchalantly walked up the court. It's a shame that Rubio isn't a threat on offense. He could've pulled up and shot if he had a better shooting game in his arsenal. Most of all, though: those jerseys! Ugh! One team wearing the sleeves is okay, but two just looked so weird. Pajama ballin'.

NBA is pushing hard for those sleeves, that want to advertise on them more than anything in the world. And its going to happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Hawkeye15
12-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Its still makes more sense than quitting watching tge NBA altogether, but thats just my opinion. You can become a magic fan, hennigan will not disappoint. ;) dont let bad managment of one team ruin it.

To the stop liking girls analogy, the way i see it, quiting on the nba is like "stop liking girls", watching other teams is like finding anotger *****.

I am not a team jumper. I would rather stop watching than try and deny the fact that I have blue and green in my blood.

kblo247
12-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Kevin Love is as good as empty stats ... Still holds true in that W/L column, been saying it, can you deny it now Hawkeye?

And lmfao I said no team starting Martin was a playoff team, history shows that, he can't help a winning team unless his one dimensional and soft *** is the sixth man

Hawkeye15
12-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Kevin Love is as good as empty stats ... Still holds true in that W/L column, been saying it, can you deny it now Hawkeye?

And lmfao I said no team starting Martin was a playoff team, history shows that, he can't help a winning team unless his one dimensional and soft *** is the sixth man

deny what? That you have no idea of impact? In that case, nah.

jerellh528
12-24-2013, 03:43 AM

You won't be saying this when he's a laker offseason after this one.

jerellh528
12-24-2013, 03:48 AM
I feel bad for love, well about as much as you can for a guy getting paid millions doing what I like to do for fun. That guy does just about as much as you can possibly ask of a player yet still get crap players put around him. Luckily for him, he's not in his prime yet, I hope he spends his prime on a team that can compete in the playoffs.

EL_MACHETE
12-24-2013, 03:49 AM
He should ask for a trade

I say Serge Ibaka for Kevin Love

works for both teams..
Okc gets a Great player in K.Love to play alongside Durant and Westbrook.
Minnesota gets a Great Defense monster in Ibaka who's improve his Offensive each year & he just sign a new extension

jerellh528
12-24-2013, 03:51 AM
He should ask for a trade

I say Serge Ibaka for Kevin Love

works for both teams..
Okc gets a Great player in K.Love to play alongside Durant and Westbrook.
Minnesota gets a Great Defense monster in Ibaka who's improve his Offensive each year & he just sign a new extension

Serge ibaka? Lol sorry dude, but that would only happen if you packaged him with Westbrook as well. Love is the most versatile and productive big man in the game.

RipCity32
12-24-2013, 03:53 AM
If they want young players and draft picks then they better trade him this year. Next year you will probably only be dealing with large market contenders. Right now some team will Chase a pipe dream to try and convince him to sign long term.

Chronz
12-24-2013, 04:26 AM

They'll recover and have a winning record soon enough. Just like the Lakers were doomed to fall off.

JWorthy42
12-24-2013, 04:36 AM
Westbrook + Love to the Lakers in the next 3 years.

UCLA.

IKnowHoops
12-24-2013, 04:55 AM
I feel bad for love, well about as much as you can for a guy getting paid millions doing what I like to do for fun. That guy does just about as much as you can possibly ask of a player yet still get crap players put around him. Luckily for him, he's not in his prime yet, I hope he spends his prime on a team that can compete in the playoffs.

KG 2.0.....He needs to bounce immediately. Im from MN and Im saying both Love and AP need to get the heck out and stop wasting there talents on inept franchises.

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:41 AM
deny what? That you have no idea of impact? In that case, nah.

When has Kevin Love ever impacted winning? He wasn't a winner in college, he's been straight lotto balls while getting big numbers and not actually setting tempo or playing d in the nba, and on team USA he did **** all compared to the big guns. Love ain't a winner, he ain't a max player, he's just a fantasy team guy you draft where your stats just add on top of other stats. Pairing him with Kevin Martin who does **** all to help any team win as a starter was always bad

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:42 AM
They'll recover and have a winning record soon enough. Just like the Lakers were doomed to fall off.

They'll have a winning record soon enough ... Lulz what's this going to be going on the seventh year of saying that?

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:44 AM

As much as you can ask? He's not a good man defender, he doesn't anchor a team D, he isn't a post up player, and he's not a leader? He's literally a guy who scores off putbacks, chucking 3s, and steals rebounds to pad his own count which leads to rotations being broken. He's a stat guy that is injury prone to boot. His 20 and 19 means nothing just like a guy like Abdur Rahims meant nothing

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:45 AM
You won't be saying this when he's a laker offseason after this one.

Ask anyone on laker board, I've said time and time again **** Love and the thought of wasting a max on him so he can age worse than Pau and bring his losing stench to la. Let ny have him

mjm07
12-24-2013, 09:59 AM
I'd thoroughly enjoy smelling Loves stench while playing for the HEAT. Wouldn't mind it one bit.;)

3ddiiee
12-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Eric Gordon Ryan Anderson aminu and a 2nd rounder for K love and a 2nd rounder

EL_MACHETE
12-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Serge ibaka? Lol sorry dude, but that would only happen if you packaged him with Westbrook as well. Love is the most versatile and productive big man in the game.

Your on crack dude, Theirs no way in hell would Okc would include Westbrook in that trade. If anything they'll add in a 1st or maybe even two at most.

Quit Trolling Mook

Tmath
12-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Come to Chicago.

Your friend, Derrick, will welcome you with open arms and no legs.

fixed that for you bud.

PurpleLynch
12-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Ask anyone on laker board, I've said time and time again **** Love and the thought of wasting a max on him so he can age worse than Pau and bring his losing stench to la. Let ny have him

Worse than Pau? With that shot he can age well. His defense needs to improve,but he's playing also with a poor team.

KingPosey
12-24-2013, 12:20 PM

If we want him to stay, we need to trade Rubio for a more well-rounded PG and get a legit bench. We will not even make the playoffs as we are currently constructed. I'm also starting to wonder if it's Adlemen who is the problem. Perhaps we should let him go, and give George Karl a try.adelman isn't the problem.

xxplayerxx23
12-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Lol at people still questioning love. Look at his team, Rubio has struggled can't shoot or score, kmart everybody knows who he is, can score but he is basically a chucker, brewer? He isn't a starter on a championship team pek is nice but you need more. One bench player and you expect him to succeed? Put him on a team with a westy, melo,a healthy rosť. Take some defensive pressure off him and watch the team thrive. His hustle and control of the boards is amazing. He is a monster

KingPosey
12-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Your on crack dude, Theirs no way in hell would Okc would include Westbrook in that trade. If anything they'll add in a 1st or maybe even two at most.

Quit Trolling Mook

OKC wouldn't do that you're right, but his point was that no way Ibaka gets you Love. Which makes him right also.

blahblahyoutoo
12-24-2013, 12:42 PM
As much as you can ask? He's not a good man defender, he doesn't anchor a team D, he isn't a post up player, and he's not a leader? He's literally a guy who scores off putbacks, chucking 3s, and steals rebounds to pad his own count which leads to rotations being broken. He's a stat guy that is injury prone to boot. His 20 and 19 means nothing just like a guy like Abdur Rahims meant nothing

name 3 PF's you'd rather have over love.

KingPosey
12-24-2013, 12:43 PM

And lmfao I said no team starting Martin was a playoff team, history shows that, he can't help a winning team unless his one dimensional and soft *** is the sixth manlisten I know Kmart is limited, but exactly which team has he been a starter on that should have made the playoffs?

Did he start the year the Kings went with Artest?

xxplayerxx23
12-24-2013, 12:43 PM

**** that name 1 LMA has a case but that's it

Corey
12-24-2013, 12:54 PM
**** that name 1 LMA has a case but that's it

He really doesn't.

Love is the best.

b@llhog24
12-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Snapshot of some of the better playing PFs:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=loveke01&y1=2014&p2=aldrila01&y2=2014&p3=griffbl01&y3=2014&p4=nowitdi01&y4=2014&p5=anderry01&y5=2014&p6=davisan02&y6=2014

WES KOAST
12-24-2013, 01:10 PM

why would minny do that trade? love > griffin x 1000

WES KOAST
12-24-2013, 01:12 PM

u absolutely rite, suns don't have a superstar. love gonna want to play in a similar situation as LeBron did in miami

WES KOAST
12-24-2013, 01:13 PM
He really doesn't.

Love is the best.

love is the best but LA is pretty damn good too.

Corey
12-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Yes, he is. Love has solidified his spot on top though.

WES KOAST
12-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Eric Gordon Ryan Anderson aminu and a 2nd rounder for K love and a 2nd rounder

only way minny trade love is for Aldridge/lillard. no way Portland does that deal but that's what minny prob wants considering how ridiculous Houston was with asik

AddiX
12-24-2013, 01:31 PM
I see a whole lot of people here who talked about how good the wolves were and how much they improved now blaming them for loves team not playing well. You guys were on this teams nuts in the beginning of the year.

xxplayerxx23
12-24-2013, 01:33 PM
He really doesn't.

Love is the best.

Oh I agree. I was just saying he is the only one near him at the moment

JNA17
12-24-2013, 04:19 PM

You are in the complete minority then. You probably think Kobe's extension was brilliant too.

I'll take Love's "empty" stats any day. Along with Kevin Durant or Westbrook in 2016.

xxplayerxx23
12-24-2013, 04:50 PM
You are in the complete minority then. You probably think Kobe's extension was brilliant too.

I'll take Love's "empty" stats any day. Along with Kevin Durant or Westbrook in 2016.

Lollollollollollol stop it you won't get kd

Hawkeye15
12-24-2013, 04:59 PM
Snapshot of some of the better playing PFs:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=loveke01&y1=2014&p2=aldrila01&y2=2014&p3=griffbl01&y3=2014&p4=nowitdi01&y4=2014&p5=anderry01&y5=2014&p6=davisan02&y6=2014

Love the best scorer, passer, and rebounder in the game at the PF position right now.

Red_Pill
12-24-2013, 06:52 PM
I see a whole lot of people here who talked about how good the wolves were and how much they improved now blaming them for loves team not playing well. You guys were on this teams nuts in the beginning of the year.

The Wolves are much improved. Our problem is Rubios inability to score, thus making it 5 on 4, and our bench, which is the worst in the NBA. If we had a bench, we would be a 5 or 6 seed.

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:02 PM

Aldridge
Davis
Dirk

2 more when used there:
Melo
Bosh

i don't know rather have my PF help my team win. Maybe have him set a tempo with his offense, have him actually try to defend his guy or in the team concept over break defenses to go chase and pad his rebounding count.,maybe have him be able to post up and not just chuck a 3 or get a putback. Have him exhibit some locker room accountability as a star. Heck not be made of glass is a plus too. Some athleticism, length, and size as he ages wouldn't hurt. Love hasn't done Jack **** in this league that helps a team be relevant in the win/loss column for his career, he's done nothing in basketball period short of being a glorified Latentter who didn't belong on team USA. Any team maxing him is stupid outside an auction draft

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Love the best scorer, passer, and rebounder in the game at the PF position right now.

Best loser getting big numbers inspite of helping his team win games multiple years running too

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Worse than Pau? With that shot he can age well. His defense needs to improve,but he's playing also with a poor team.

Yep worse than Pau. Pau actually could defend when he cared too. Pau is 7 feet tall. Pau has arms Inspector Gadget would kill for. Pau has this thing called a post game too. Love has no length, lack athleticism, has no post game, can't defend, and has never played a full year in his career while never helping a team win games ... How do you really think that will age when he's 30 and on a max deal?

kblo247
12-24-2013, 08:17 PM
listen I know Kmart is limited, but exactly which team has he been a starter on that should have made the playoffs?

Did he start the year the Kings went with Artest?

After Bonzi left he started. They sucked.
In Houston starting with Lowry/Dragic, Battier, Scola, and the like they sucked.

He's very limited in terms of what he does and he's never helped a team starting, he's perfect in the bench role he played in Sacramento and OKC, even if his *** went ghost when it mattered

WES KOAST
12-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Aldridge
Davis
Dirk

2 more when used there:
Melo
Bosh

i don't know rather have my PF help my team win. Maybe have him set a tempo with his offense, have him actually try to defend his guy or in the team concept over break defenses to go chase and pad his rebounding count.,maybe have him be able to post up and not just chuck a 3 or get a putback. Have him exhibit some locker room accountability as a star. Heck not be made of glass is a plus too. Some athleticism, length, and size as he ages wouldn't hurt. Love hasn't done Jack **** in this league that helps a team be relevant in the win/loss column for his career, he's done nothing in basketball period short of being a glorified Latentter who didn't belong on team USA. Any team maxing him is stupid outside an auction draft

are you just saying that cuz you don't wanna lose an argument? cuz comments like that make your penis real small when it comes to valuating talent.

no way those 3 guys better than love. LA is close but love is still the best pf

WES KOAST
12-24-2013, 09:42 PM
cant believe we have this thread. love is the best pf period but according to some posters(posers) in here, they don't have love in the top 5 pf :facepalm:

kblo247
12-25-2013, 12:32 AM
Not one person can actually show what Love has done to help a team win actual games, not shares, not fantasy matchups, but actual games in the nba? He's as big a joke as Wall, Kyrie, Cousins, and the like in his career so far. Until he helps a team win, he's not the best in the world at his position or a superstar, he's just a stat padder waiting to be a fake max guy who hasn't proven anything but perennial losing ... Miss me with the massive duck sucking contest because he gets your stat boards wet and wins some fantasy team matchups, the league is about winning titles, winning games, getting playoff spots, and the like, all of the things love has never had enough value or substance behind his numbers to do

Chronz
12-25-2013, 12:33 AM
They'll have a winning record soon enough ... Lulz what's this going to be going on the seventh year of saying that?
Huh? I've never said that and nobody else should have expected it given the circumstances. This year is his first legit shot at making the playoffs .

KnicksorBust
12-25-2013, 12:34 AM
This whole argument will become moot when the Wolves turn it around and make the playoffs.

kblo247
12-25-2013, 12:41 AM
Huh? I've never said that and nobody else should have expected it given the circumstances. This year is his first legit shot at making the playoffs .

If he's legit the best in the world at his spot, the best PF in the nba, a superstar, and has been for multiple, years ... Should he not have made it once or helped his team get a winning record?

I'm not buying the bs when we see guys have a car of Smush, Kwame, Luke, Cook, Vujacic, .... Fortson, James, Ridnour, Watsons .... And the like a playoff spot out west.

You're one of the guys who have called him a superstar like Hawkeye right? The best PF in the game right? Well what has he done to help a team that backs that up? I'm not seeing anything of substance still and it's just another blanket excuse of pass the buck to Rubio or whoever, as Loves numbers are oh so good

I just don't see it, I just don't value him on the hardwood outside my fantasy league or 2k, he's not done or proven anything at a reality level that helps a team to win. If he does I won't bash him and will say I was wrong, but let the season keep going how it is and them keep losing which is what I maintain they will as he pads his numbers, I'm going to say **** off to his supporters because he hasn't helped someone win games

kblo247
12-25-2013, 12:43 AM
This whole argument will become moot when the Wolves turn it around and make the playoffs.

Song of his career. It's not like Love will magically become a post player, take some pride in one on one d, anchor a team d, etc ... He would have to stop stealing rebounds and breaking rotations, as well as chucking up 3s and admit fault as a leader for them to turn around. He wasn't ready to do that when Rambis was calling him on his **** and hasn't shown any signs of doing it now years later

torocan
12-25-2013, 01:03 AM

Uh, what makes you sure that Minnesota is going to make the play offs? The T-Wolves are in the middle of bubble team purgatory.

7. Dallas 16-12, 7.0
8. Golden State 16-13, 7.5
9. Denver 14-13, 8.5
10. Lakers 13-15, 10.0
11. Minnesota 13-15, 10.0
12. Pelicans 12-14, 10.0
13. Memphis 12-15, 10.5

2.5 games back of 8th place, in a 3 way tie for 10th place, and a 1/2 game up on 13th place... it's pretty much a 6 way horse race for the 8th seed. Not to mention that Minnesota hasn't been in the play offs since 2004-2005... are you really betting on them to pull ahead of the pack?

And even IF Minnesota makes the play offs, it's not THAT big a deal. Minnesota was supposed to make the play offs for multiple years running now. Limping into 7th or 8th seed would still be under performing considering they have a healthy Love and Rubio this year. Especially when you look at teams like Portland which was 10th last year and currently has the best record in the NBA, or last year's Houston which got the 8th seed in their first year together as one of the youngest teams in the NBA.

I doubt that limping into 8th place would fully banish concerns about Rubio unless he magically learns how to score...

bholly
12-25-2013, 01:42 AM
If he's legit the best in the world at his spot, the best PF in the nba, a superstar, and has been for multiple, years ... Should he not have made it once or helped his team get a winning record?

I'm not buying the bs when we see guys have a car of Smush, Kwame, Luke, Cook, Vujacic, .... Fortson, James, Ridnour, Watsons .... And the like a playoff spot out west.

You're one of the guys who have called him a superstar like Hawkeye right? The best PF in the game right? Well what has he done to help a team that backs that up? I'm not seeing anything of substance still and it's just another blanket excuse of pass the buck to Rubio or whoever, as Loves numbers are oh so good

I just don't see it, I just don't value him on the hardwood outside my fantasy league or 2k, he's not done or proven anything at a reality level that helps a team to win. If he does I won't bash him and will say I was wrong, but let the season keep going how it is and them keep losing which is what I maintain they will as he pads his numbers, I'm going to say **** off to his supporters because he hasn't helped someone win games

Guys...as in plural? Pretty sure only one guy did that - Kobe ****ing Bryant. Prime Kobe is sort of a stupidly high benchmark for just about anything. Not to mention that he also had a GOAT-candidate coach, a much weaker West, and they were still <.500 across those three years.

If the question is whether he's better than prime Kobe then that might be relevant evidence, but we also already know the answer so it's irrelevant.
The question here, though, is whether he's the best PF in the NBA, so the above is just about completely irrelevant. If you're going to make that 'what did they do with a bad supporting cast?' question, the answer is that LMA's teams struggled, and Dirk, Davis, Blake, etc have never really had to deal with that issue for any meaningful length of time.

It takes more than just one guy to make it to the playoffs. Of course there are exceptions where that one guy is prime Kobe or whoever great, but that doesn't change the fact that you can be the best at your position and not make it if your situation is bad enough.

cssdmark
12-25-2013, 01:45 AM
Westbrook and Love to NYC in 2015 to team up with Melo and Chandler.

KnicksorBust
12-25-2013, 02:39 AM

Song of his career. It's not like Love will magically become a post player, take some pride in one on one d, anchor a team d, etc ... He would have to stop stealing rebounds and breaking rotations, as well as chucking up 3s and admit fault as a leader for them to turn around. He wasn't ready to do that when Rambis was calling him on his **** and hasn't shown any signs of doing it now years later

Love is not a post player? What?

KnicksorBust
12-25-2013, 02:43 AM

Uh, what makes you sure that Minnesota is going to make the play offs? The T-Wolves are in the middle of bubble team purgatory.

7. Dallas 16-12, 7.0
8. Golden State 16-13, 7.5
9. Denver 14-13, 8.5
10. Lakers 13-15, 10.0
11. Minnesota 13-15, 10.0
12. Pelicans 12-14, 10.0
13. Memphis 12-15, 10.5

2.5 games back of 8th place, in a 3 way tie for 10th place, and a 1/2 game up on 13th place... it's pretty much a 6 way horse race for the 8th seed. Not to mention that Minnesota hasn't been in the play offs since 2004-2005... are you really betting on them to pull ahead of the pack?

And even IF Minnesota makes the play offs, it's not THAT big a deal. Minnesota was supposed to make the play offs for multiple years running now. Limping into 7th or 8th seed would still be under performing considering they have a healthy Love and Rubio this year. Especially when you look at teams like Portland which was 10th last year and currently has the best record in the NBA, or last year's Houston which got the 8th seed in their first year together as one of the youngest teams in the NBA.

I doubt that limping into 8th place would fully banish concerns about Rubio unless he magically learns how to score...

With the exception of Golden State, Minnesota is better than all of those teams. You bring up Portland which helps prove my point. Take a good young team and keep your core together (Portland/Memphis/Indiana) and you can work your way up the conference.

slashsnake
12-25-2013, 03:09 AM
Not one person can actually show what Love has done to help a team win actual games, not shares, not fantasy matchups, but actual games in the nba?

Actual games are won by actually outscoring your opponent. No simpler number than that.

Here's one. From 82games, which does lots of fun numbers.

As a PF (about 70% of his time) he's outscored the opponent PF by about 9 points per 48 minutes. As a center (the other 30% of his time) he has outscored the opposing center by about 20 points per 48 minutes. Talk about defense all you want, but he's winning his matchups when you look at both ends of the floor.

When he is on the floor the offense scores 25 points more per 100 possessions than when he is on the bench (and gives up .8 points more, the defensive issue). The Twolves have outscored their opponents by nearly 200 points while he is playing (been outscored by nearly 100 points when he is sitting).

Love on floor. Team has a point differential that ranks between OKC and Miami this year
Love on bench. Team has a point differential that ranks right there between the Knicks and Sacramento this year.

When he is playing the Twolves have outscored their opponents by 197 points. WOW. That's better than Durant, Aldridge, Lebron... a lot of great guys this year. Dante Cunningham, his backup is -71.

Same thing last year. He missed a lot of games, Minny was outscored by 196 points that year. But they were +2 while he was playing (just 17 games)

+26 the year before with him on, -171 with him off the court.

When he is on the floor the Timberwolves outscore their opponent by a LOT is what that says this year. You want numbers that prove he wins games. There they are. There is no other way to win games then score more than your opponent. While he is out there, the Twolves do that. When he isn't they are awful.

I was REALLY surprised seeing these numbers myself. I like his play and just was curious if I could make a case even. But that is crazy. 25 points per 100 possessions is a huge number. I am sure it will come down a lot as the season goes on (regression to mean), but wow.

kblo247
12-25-2013, 03:12 AM
Love is not a post player? What?

No he's a face up guy

slashsnake
12-25-2013, 04:17 AM
http://www.82games.com/1314/13MIN13.HTM

Ok, just got to thinking about that number and that gets even weirder when you think about it. +197 with him on the court, but thats 36 minutes of a 48 minute game. So a pace of +262 over the year so far (his 48 minute pace)... Indiana is best in the NBA at +260.

And -106 for the 25% of the time he's off the floor. That comes out to a -424 if you looked at it as a full game. Utah is dead last at -272 this year.

Now I know there are a lot of other factors you can look at. The team is built around his skill set so they probably wouldn't be as bad if they built their game plan around him not being out there, if they are getting destroyed he's probably sitting the rest of the game, and things of that nature.

But the fact that they are up there as the best team in the NBA (now remember, Indiana is better than +260 with George/Hibbert, etc) as he plays, and down there below the worst in the NBA when he doesn't. Wow.

I've only seen a few games this year of Minnesota, and don't really pay attention enough to say that is what you see there. But is that true? Does that team just fall apart when he goes to the bench to rest? Maybe that's why I keep watching his games this year, because they are just really good while he is out on the floor.

Pulling up his yahoo game logs I guess I can see it looking at Minnesota's losses. Lost by 7 to the spurs but love is +4. Lost by 10 to the Thunder, but love is +2, lost by 7 to Denver but Love is +1. lost by 1 to Cleveland, love +7, lost by 2 to Clips, Love +4...

The wins look the same. 8 point win over Dallas, but Love is +19 (they were outscored by 11 points in his 14 minutes on the bench). 9 pt win over NY but love is +24 (NY outscored MN by 15 in 7.5 minutes Love was resting). Beat Orlando by 5, but Love is +9. 6 pt win over Dallas but Love is +12.

I really was wondering if those +- numbers were somehow messed up, but they appear pretty legit.

Those are some pretty big swings there. Heck, if he is for sure on his way out at the end of the year, and I was his coach I would be saying screw it and playing him 48 minutes a game until that trend breaks. haha.

JNA17
12-25-2013, 04:21 AM
Best loser getting big numbers inspite of helping his team win games multiple years running too

Please stop, you're making many lakers fans look bad with this. -_-

JNA17
12-25-2013, 04:30 AM
Pau has this thing called a post game too

Oh god, you haven't even watched a Lakers game this season have you? 0_0

Don't worry, I don't blame you with the season the Lakers will probably have this year sadly. :( But never post something just so...wrong. Especially when it comes to Pau currently.

Pau is a scrub. He is useless. He can't do defend, rebound, score, make a single freaking open elbow jumper like he use too, and his so called "post" game is about as laughable as Dwight Howard's now. Besides, Pau won't be with the Lakers after this season and good ****ing riddance at that. Thanks for the memories but he has been dead weight for way too long now.

I don't care how Kevin Love scores. He can throw up a hook shot or a jumpshot over your face. Don't care either way, they are both worth two points. Except Love can also shoot threes so he yeah, three points. Their are ZERO things Pau does better than Love, ZERO.

Hawkeye15
12-25-2013, 04:31 AM

Don't worry, I don't blame you with the season the Lakers will probably have this year sadly. :( But never post something just so...wrong. Especially when it comes to Pau currently.

Pau is a scrub. He is useless. He can't do defend, rebound, score, make a single freaking open elbow jumper like he use too, and his so called "post" game is about as laughable as Dwight Howard's now. Besides, Pau won't be with the Lakers after this season and good ****ing riddance at that. Thanks for the memories but he has been dead weight for way too long now.

I don't care how Kevin Love scores. He can throw up a hook shot or a jumpshot over your face. Don't care either way, they are both worth two points. Except Love can also shoot threes so he yeah, three points. Their are ZERO things Pau does better than Love, ZERO.

winzzzzzzzzzz

slashsnake
12-25-2013, 06:52 AM
Pau has this thing called a post game too. Love has no length, lack athleticism, has no post game

Until he helps a team win, he's not the best in the world at his position or a superstar, he's just a stat padder

First off, I don't think Pau even won a single playoff game in his career until his 7th season (when he went to LA).

And you are saying Love this year is scoring an additional 52% more points on the inside yet he is the one who can't score down low? Not sure I buy your statement when you add facts to it.

Inside vs. Outside scoring

13/14

Pau... 61% of shot selection = jumpers, 39% inside (5.7 points per game inside)
Love 59% of shot selection = jumpers, 41% inside. (8.7 points per game inside)

12/13

Pau 60% outside/40% inside (5.6 ppg inside)
Love 57%/43% (6.8 ppg inside)

11/12

Pau 66/34 6.1 per game inside
Love 62/38 8.8 per game inside

Not to mention both have played 27 games this year. Pau has drawn 30 fouls from opponents, Love 55.

Defense.

Pau 109.9 pts per 100 possesions when on floor vs. 103.9 when on bench (-6.0)
Love 104.4 pts per 100 possesions when on floor vs. 103.6 when on bench (-.8)

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Kushed no offense but to say swapping Love for Griffin means championship for Clippers is flat out dumb. Is Love a better player right now? Yes. But the gap isn't that big at all. Love is a top 5 player this year, Griffin has a case for top 10. You even admitted Love's teammates suck, which makes it easier a lot of times to fill a stat sheet.

Griffin has had just ONE game where he shot 16 plus shots this year. I'm going to assume Love has had at least 10-15. Love has a great passing team, under a coach known to balloon offensive stats with tempo/ball movement/pnr. It's the perfect fit for Love. I have zero doubt that if Love was on our roster with our more ball dominant players his scoring takes a huge dip to 20-22 ppg.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 12:44 PM
In the Wolves game Griffin had 32 points, 10 rebounds, 4 steals, 4 assists, 2 blocks. Not bad for such a scrub! Btw as Chronz said it was the first time in about 20 matchups that I walked away feeling like Love truly got the best of Blake. I think Blake would have obviously done more if not in foul trouble but who knows.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Love averages 4 ppg more on 4 extra shots. Griffin is a far superior finisher/paint scorer, shoots better from midrange this year. Love's only scoring edges are the 3 pointer, FT line. His only resounding edge in general is rebounding.

Griffin is hands down a superior defender at this point despite two less years in the league. Passing they are equals this year for the most part but Griffin is the more skilled/versatile passer (besides outlet passing where Love is insane).

ChiSox219
12-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Anthony Davis is the best PF in the game.

blahblahyoutoo
12-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Kushed no offense but to say swapping Love for Griffin means championship for Clippers is flat out dumb. Is Love a better player right now? Yes. But the gap isn't that big at all. Love is a top 5 player this year, Griffin has a case for top 10. You even admitted Love's teammates suck, which makes it easier a lot of times to fill a stat sheet.

Griffin has had just ONE game where he shot 16 plus shots this year. I'm going to assume Love has had at least 10-15. Love has a great passing team, under a coach known to balloon offensive stats with tempo/ball movement/pnr. It's the perfect fit for Love. I have zero doubt that if Love was on our roster with our more ball dominant players his scoring takes a huge dip to 20-22 ppg.

how many of blakes points come from set ups by cp3?
love can create his own offense. blake struggles to find his. pair cp3 with Love and his scoring and % goes up.

love is by FAR better than blake.

blahblahyoutoo
12-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Aldridge
Davis
Dirk

2 more when used there:
Melo
Bosh

this has to be trolling.
aldridge, possibly, but it's too close to say outright which is better.
dirk was better maybe 2 seasons ago but not anymore.
davis, getting there but not yet.

melo, lol is all i have to say. look at where the knicks are in the weak east/atlantic. talking about leadership ability and melo in the same sentence? definitely troll post.

and as a heat fan, i would give up anyone except lebron to get love.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Blah explain Blake's highest scoring season being before CP3. Or why Blake scores more when CP3 is out the two years before this one. This is the first of 3 seasons where CP3 is generating so much of Blake's PPG and that idea has been proven wrong over and over again.

Outside of rebounding what make's Love so much better? Scoring 4 ppg more on 4 extra shots per game lol? Double standards around here are laughable. When Griffin was a bad defender people used that to completely discredit huge numbers. Now with Love who hasn't learned to play D consistently in 6 seasons... it's an afterthought.

sammyvine
12-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Blah explain Blake's highest scoring season being before CP3. Or why Blake scores more when CP3 is out the two years before this one. This is the first of 3 seasons where CP3 is generating so much of Blake's PPG and that idea has been proven wrong over and over again.

Outside of rebounding what make's Love so much better? Scoring 4 ppg more on 4 extra shots per game lol? Double standards around here are laughable. When Griffin was a bad defender people used that to completely discredit huge numbers. Now with Love who hasn't learned to play D consistently in 6 seasons... it's an afterthought.

You actually think BG is better than Kevin Love? The clips would be a lottery team with BG as the main man.

I bet if you asked CP3 secretly who he would want as his PF, he would say Kevin Love. Only thing is BG is more marketable because he can dunk.

Chronz
12-25-2013, 03:10 PM
his so called "post" game is about as laughable as Dwight Howard's now.

Sounds like you havent been watching Dwight.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Let me repeat. Love is the best PF without much debate IMO. My issue is using words like "way better" and claiming the difference between Ove and Griffin is championship vs first round difference. That's just dumb.

Chronz
12-25-2013, 03:21 PM
No. Reason? Team Game.
You could be the best player in the league and still miss the playoffs.

Why not? Nobody is saying hes as good as Kobe and even Kobe couldn't stop his team from going like 3-21 to miss the playoffs at one point. Not sure why you're mentioning those Sonics as if they didn't have the right elements to make a playoff run. That was a team that won on the strength of its rebounding+shooting, the shooting was provided by some of the best to ever do it (Ray+Shard) and the rebounding provided by the grunts you listed. Love has to provide both for his team, as they utterly collapse when hes not on the floor.

Actually I've ranked him below a healthy Dirk for several seasons now and I feel like LMA/Blake are right there with him, I dont know if hes the best, I have to see how his game translates into the post season. If you dont see anything of substance try actually watching him play consistently, learn the nuances that make him such a dominant player, its not by coincidence that the team UTTERLY falls apart when hes not on the floor, hes actually that impactful.

Weren't you the one who thought the Lakers werent going to drop off despite the obvious harbingers of doom? The T'Wolves are like the anti-Lakers right now.

b@llhog24
12-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Anthony Davis is the best PF in the game.

Very true.

Let me repeat. Love is the best PF without much debate IMO. My issue is using words like "way better" and claiming the difference between Ove and Griffin is championship vs first round difference. That's just dumb.

It very well could be. I'd have more faith in a healthy Love going off against the Grizz than a healthy Griffin.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Sammy you mean a lottery teteam like Love has led the Wolves to for 6 straight years?? Lmao were you trying to prove a point? Can't lead his team to the playoffs but Griffin can't either? Okay, point taken!

sammyvine
12-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Sammy you mean a lottery teteam like Love has led the Wolves to for 6 straight years?? Lmao were you trying to prove a point? Can't lead his team to the playoffs but Griffin can't either? Okay, point taken!

The wolves would be even worse with griffin

I don't think either player is a legit number 1 option, both are a tier or 2 down from the likes of dirk, duncan, garnett etc but love is the better player/

ChiSox219
12-25-2013, 05:08 PM
The wolves would be even worse with griffin

I don't think either player is a legit number 1 option, both are a tier or 2 down from the likes of dirk, duncan, garnett etc but love is the better player/

I'm not as sure as you. Love still hasnt matched Blake's 32 wins with a banged up (52 gp) Eric Gordon as his only above avearge help. That was when Blake was a rookie and VDN was coaching, put him on this TWolves squad and his numbers look similar to Love + more wins.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Good point Chi. That 2010 year our 3 next best players missed 100 combined games. Blake is a much more complete player now too. Last year he had a short stretch where CP3 went down and Blake put up 23/11/7/2/1.5 on outstanding efficiency. He could surely carry a bigger load on a bad team.

goingfor28
12-25-2013, 06:08 PM
I expect him and Westbrook team up w the lakers

AddiX
12-25-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm not as sure as you. Love still hasnt matched Blake's 32 wins with a banged up (52 gp) Eric Gordon as his only above avearge help. That was when Blake was a rookie and VDN was coaching, put him on this TWolves squad and his numbers look similar to Love + more wins.

There is zero reason to believe Blake gets the same numbers as love, and more wins, if they switched teams.

Blake losing chris Paul would be a disaster for him. We all saw what happened to the clip last hear when Paul wasn't there.

Sactown
12-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Good point Chi. That 2010 year our 3 next best players missed 100 combined games. Blake is a much more complete player now too. Last year he had a short stretch where CP3 went down and Blake put up 23/11/7/2/1.5 on outstanding efficiency. He could surely carry a bigger load on a bad team.

Dude went CP3 went down he might of averaged those numbers (still significantly worse than Love), but didn't they also go like 2-10 or something like that?

Hawkeye15
12-25-2013, 06:46 PM

when has Love played with anything remotely close to what Griffin has before this year?

And didn't the Clips blow when CP3 went down?

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes when CP3 went down we lost a bunch. What you DON'T remember is that it was the always brutal Grammy trip against very tough opponents. In otherwords the hardest part of the schedule last year.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 07:19 PM
SSactown I'm not seeing how 23/11/7/2/1.5 with superior D is inferior to 25/13/4/1 really. Blake nearly had triple doubles 3 games in a row. Less shots, less minutes too. It's arbitrary to be sure but Blake has proven he can carry more weight when needed most. With our current team he doesn't need to carry a load as big as Love.

Clippersfan86
12-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Hawkeye the 2010 Clippers was a worse team than this years Wolves. Mainly due to injuries. Which is the year Chi referenced.

FriedTofuz
12-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Love is better than griffen, griffen just has a better supporting cast, if cp3 wasnt there, that team is done.

kblo247
12-25-2013, 10:06 PM

Can you read!?

I said paying love the max and waiting for him to hit. 30 is stupid as he will age worse than Pau. A Pau in his late 20s is better than Love, he had the tools to age better than Love. What does Pau in his 30s have to do with a prime Love? I said Love when he becomes a free agent in 15, if you give him max will age worse than Pau and it will bite you in the *** because Love is a loser, lacks a post game, doesn't defend well, isn't 7ft tall, has no athleticism, and isn't a leader. You would hamstring the franchise giving Love the max same way you did giving Pau who was no superstar himself and still had more tools to age better. Oh and unlike Love, Pau was actually durable when LA paid him

blahblahyoutoo
12-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Yes when CP3 went down we lost a bunch. What you DON'T remember is that it was the always brutal Grammy trip against very tough opponents. In otherwords the hardest part of the schedule last year.

are you sure they weren't taking them lightly?

kblo247
12-25-2013, 10:20 PM
No. Reason? Team Game.
1 You could be the best player in the league and still miss the playoffs.

2 Why not? Nobody is saying hes as good as Kobe and even Kobe couldn't stop his team from going like 3-21 to miss the playoffs at one point. Not sure why you're mentioning those Sonics as if they didn't have the right elements to make a playoff run. That was a team that won on the strength of its rebounding+shooting, the shooting was provided by some of the best to ever do it (Ray+Shard) and the rebounding provided by the grunts you listed. Love has to provide both for his team, as they utterly collapse when hes not on the floor.

3 Actually I've ranked him below a healthy Dirk for several seasons now and I feel like LMA/Blake are right there with him, I dont know if hes the best, I have to see how his game translates into the post season. If you dont see anything of substance try actually watching him play consistently, learn the nuances that make him such a dominant player, its not by coincidence that the team UTTERLY falls apart when hes not on the floor, hes actually that impactful.

4 Weren't you the one who thought the Lakers werent going to drop off despite the obvious harbingers of doom? The T'Wolves are like the anti-Lakers right now.

1 - the best player can miss it once or twice that happens, but to never make one shows a lack of actual reasoning to call him the best anything. He's not missed it once, he's never made it yet gets heralded, it's put up or shut up time for him as a best player on a team. That's Abdur Rahim territory

2 - Its mentioned because guys like Darko, Ridnour, Barea, and the like are comparable help. Guys have gotten teams to playoff with less. Hell for all the flack Blake's got he's helped a team win more without Paul than love has in this league. Love is not doing something as a leader or best player if he can't accomplish the same, that or he's simply just an all star at best despite the stat stuffing.

3 - I've seen Love at ucla, seen his as a wolve, seen him this year at least 10x. I watch every team. The problems in his game are still what Rambis pointed out years ago with his need to fill a box score over trying to win. As guilty as guys who are called chuckers, he may as well be called a stat whore, and much like guys who chuck are blamed for breaking rhythm, the same can be said for a guy who goes out his way to pad his counts. Nothin love has shown has shown winner. He needs someone to be better than him, to lead him, as he clearly can't lead a team with his play or his voice. If you put him with a guy like how Pau came to a team, sure I expect better, but at the same time he's really not shown that he wants to win and will subjugate his game for the sake of winning like a Bosh.

4 - yes, I said the lakers would make the playoffs and finish before them with Kobe. Never backtracked. Also said the wolves were losers because any team relying on Love as he had been the previous years mentality wise and Martin as a starter is always going to be a loser outside a yahoo fantasy board

Chronz
12-26-2013, 01:42 AM
1 - the best player can miss it once or twice that happens, but to never make one shows a lack of actual reasoning to call him the best anything.
To expect entirely different results based on very little improvement in terms of talent sounds insane. Pretty sure thats actually the definition of insanity (expecting different results when trying the same things).

He's not missed it once, he's never made it yet gets heralded, it's put up or shut up time for him as a best player on a team. That's Abdur Rahim territory

But history is littered with players who disprove that theory. You can be the best player in the league and still miss the playoffs, why would I focus more on blind wins than what the individual is actually capable of? It sounds like you're confusing being worse than your stats indicate than being a guy who cant win. KG went from missing the playoffs to having the best year of any player in the league with NOTHING changing about his game, the only difference was his teammates. Why would I put such blind faith in team success? I'd rather focus on the impact the player makes on his team, and in his case, the Wolves fall off without him on the court. Those same players you mention look significantly worse without him.

2 - Its mentioned because guys like Darko, Ridnour, Barea, and the like are comparable help.
But thats a lie and its obvious based on the fact that you ignored Ray Allens best teammates (Shard, AD, Barry etc) not to mention that the competition isn't the same.

Guys have gotten teams to playoff with less. Hell for all the flack Blake's got he's helped a team win more without Paul than love has in this league. Love is not doing something as a leader or best player if he can't accomplish the same, that or he's simply just an all star at best despite the stat stuffing.
I dont understand, it seems like you're trying to trash Love but you go and compare him to players who are either inferior or at his level. I really think you just want to say hes overrated but still great as opposed to a guy whos far beneath what his stats dictate.

3 - I've seen Love at ucla,
Then you should know how much he helped the team. He and Westbrook were great there, are you trying to imply Westbrook isn't a winner either?

seen his as a wolve, seen him this year at least 10x. I watch every team. The problems in his game are still what Rambis pointed out years ago with his need to fill a box score over trying to win.
LOL please point me to what that idiot said, Rambis was such a total fail as a coach that I have a hard time putting any stock into his opinion.

As guilty as guys who are called chuckers, he may as well be called a stat whore, and much like guys who chuck are blamed for breaking rhythm, the same can be said for a guy who goes out his way to pad his counts.
What makes you think he pads his stats? More importantly, do you disregard the historical season Kobe had during his 35PPG campaign because he led the league in garbage buckets? (Shots and makes with the team ahead by a large margin come 4th quarter?)

Nothin love has shown has shown winner.
I disagree, hes CLEARLY making his team(mates) better and its obvious when you see how badly they perform when hes not out there creating space and plays individually.

He needs someone to be better than him, to lead him, as he clearly can't lead a team with his play or his voice. If you put him with a guy like how Pau came to a team, sure I expect better, but at the same time he's really not shown that he wants to win and will subjugate his game for the sake of winning like a Bosh.

Nah, history has shown you can be a cancerous player and still be a champion, thats how much of a team game this is. I know you're a big Tex fan, well he LOATHED Elvin Hayes and the media never stopped keeping track of how often he choked even then, yet he was still a 20-10 player on a championship team, the likes of which won despite him being their lone All-Star.

4 - yes, I said the lakers would make the playoffs and finish before them with Kobe. Never backtracked. Also said the wolves were losers because any team relying on Love as he had been the previous years mentality wise and Martin as a starter is always going to be a loser outside a yahoo fantasy board
Im talking about before Kobe ever played a game. When I said the Lakers were destined to drop off based on how ridiculously poor they were playing despite their wins. You seriously dont understand how rare it is for a team to significantly overachieve beyond their level of efficiency.

Chronz
12-26-2013, 01:54 AM
Can you read!?

I said paying love the max and waiting for him to hit. 30 is stupid as he will age worse than Pau. A Pau in his late 20s is better than Love, he had the tools to age better than Love. What does Pau in his 30s have to do with a prime Love? I said Love when he becomes a free agent in 15, if you give him max will age worse than Pau and it will bite you in the *** because Love is a loser, lacks a post game, doesn't defend well, isn't 7ft tall, has no athleticism, and isn't a leader. You would hamstring the franchise giving Love the max same way you did giving Pau who was no superstar himself and still had more tools to age better. Oh and unlike Love, Pau was actually durable when LA paid him

Not being athletic and still producing is a sign for optimism in terms of aging gracefully so you're only contradicting yourself with that claim. Pau relied more on his quickness than Love too.

blahblahyoutoo
12-26-2013, 10:59 AM
To expect entirely different results based on very little improvement in terms of talent sounds insane. Pretty sure thats actually the definition of insanity (expecting different results when trying the same things).

it's not. that's some stupid quote by somebody in a movie or something which caught on and now everyone thinks it's the actual definition of the word.

smiddy012
12-26-2013, 12:37 PM
it's not. that's some stupid quote by somebody in a movie or something which caught on and now everyone thinks it's the actual definition of the word.

Yeah that dude deserves a facepalm.

D-Leethal
12-26-2013, 12:53 PM
I don't think KLove has excuses this year. Its pretty much put up or shut up time - he has talent on that squad, he needs to figure out how to win with it. Everybody had them pegged as this years breakout team - to finally hit 50+ wins. KMart, Barea, Pekovic, Brewer are all guys who can play and have played key roles on winning teams in this league (outside of Pek). I have to reserve judgement on Rubio - I still think he can thrive on the right team. I do agree its a team game and you need teammates, but if your the best PF in the league you should find a way to make the freakin' playoffs once. You bring up KG, but he still found a way to make the playoffs almost every year with horrible supporting casts. Love hasn't even come remotely close.

I do think he is the best PF in the league, but I think the PFs are watered down to **** right now, and I do have reservations as to whether he is a stat stuffer at this point and not a guy who has a huge impact on winning games. When Love gets help and his 26-13 turns into 18-10 are his teams going to win BIG like when KG was able to? Or is his impact going to be diluted down when those video game numbers stop being put up like Lee when he went to GSW? If he doesn't get the same touches are the flaws in his game going to start to show? Thats sort of what happened with Bosh - once he no longer needed to drop 24-10 the deficiencies in his game started to come out even more and there were stretches he looked like a great third option, but also times he looked like he didn't even belong on an NBA basketball court. Some guys aren't worth having on the court unless your getting that monster production - like Amare.

I think Love's passing, 3 point shooting, rebounding separates him from those guys as far as ways he can impact a team when he's not dropping 40-15, but at this point he's gotta prove he is a winner.

blahblahyoutoo
12-26-2013, 01:21 PM
I don't think KLove has excuses this year. Its pretty much put up or shut up time - he has talent on that squad, he needs to figure out how to win with it. Everybody had them pegged as this years breakout team - to finally hit 50+ wins. KMart, Barea, Pekovic, Brewer are all guys who can play and have played key roles on winning teams in this league (outside of Pek). I have to reserve judgement on Rubio - I still think he can thrive on the right team. I do agree its a team game and you need teammates, but if your the best PF in the league you should find a way to make the freakin' playoffs once. You bring up KG, but he still found a way to make the playoffs almost every year with horrible supporting casts. Love hasn't even come remotely close.

I do think he is the best PF in the league, but I think the PFs are watered down to **** right now, and I do have reservations as to whether he is a stat stuffer at this point and not a guy who has a huge impact on winning games. When Love gets help and his 26-13 turns into 18-10 are his teams going to win BIG like when KG was able to? Or is his impact going to be diluted down when those video game numbers stop being put up like Lee when he went to GSW? If he doesn't get the same touches are the flaws in his game going to start to show? Thats sort of what happened with Bosh - once he no longer needed to drop 24-10 the deficiencies in his game started to come out even more and there were stretches he looked like a great third option, but also times he looked like he didn't even belong on an NBA basketball court. Some guys aren't worth having on the court unless your getting that monster production - like Amare.

I think Love's passing, 3 point shooting, rebounding separates him from those guys as far as ways he can impact a team when he's not dropping 40-15, but at this point he's gotta prove he is a winner.

no, PG's are watered down. PF is still a competitive position and a quality one is becoming a rare commodity. quality SG's are also rare.

lemme axe you this.
is melo out of excuses? the knicks is playing in a far weaker conference with similar talent levels and a COYC coach last season. melo is one of the best SF in the league, right behind lebron and durant.

the knicks will likely make the playoffs solely due to how bad the east (esp the atlantic div).
the wolves may just miss it, given how tough the west is but that is NOT an indictment on love's talents.

basketball is a team game, and even the 2nd best player in the league (durant) got knocked out early last season because they lost wb. only someone like lebron or MJ could possibly carry teams by themselves deep into the playoffs, but we saw that they still not win it all without help.

Shammyguy3
12-26-2013, 01:29 PM

Love right now has a 58.9ts% on a 28.1usg%, 121 ORtg
Griffin has a 56.5ts% on a 25.9usg%, 109 ORtg

The bolded is just ridiculous.

Chronz
12-26-2013, 01:49 PM

gotya. was it a good movie at least because it really sticks out

Chronz
12-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Yeah that dude deserves a facepalm.
fine by me, its the rest of the post that matters. not the catch phrase

YoungOne
12-26-2013, 02:25 PM
minnesotas defense is pretty awful

EL_MACHETE
12-26-2013, 03:13 PM

Kevin Love and Dieng for Serge Ibaka, Sefo and two 1st rounders ( Mavs and Okc )

SunsFan02
12-26-2013, 05:40 PM
The Suns have 6 first rounders in the next two years.... also, a player like Len is looked at highly as well as Dragic.

nycericanguy
12-26-2013, 06:03 PM
no, PG's are watered down. PF is still a competitive position and a quality one is becoming a rare commodity. quality SG's are also rare.

lemme axe you this.
is melo out of excuses? the knicks is playing in a far weaker conference with similar talent levels and a COYC coach last season. melo is one of the best SF in the league, right behind lebron and durant.

the knicks will likely make the playoffs solely due to how bad the east (esp the atlantic div).
the wolves may just miss it, given how tough the west is but that is NOT an indictment on love's talents.

basketball is a team game, and even the 2nd best player in the league (durant) got knocked out early last season because they lost wb. only someone like lebron or MJ could possibly carry teams by themselves deep into the playoffs, but we saw that they still not win it all without help.

Out of excuses for what? Melo has his teams at or around 50 wins just about every year, even in the West when it was stacked as hell.

We're just asking Love to be in the playoff hunt! The guy has like a .27% career winning percentage.

I mean do you really expect Melo to win a title with JR as the 2nd scoring option?

LBJ is the best player of our generation and it took him 10 years and teaming up with not ONE, but TWO superstars before he could finally win a ring.

Yes you need at least another star to win a title, but a great player should always have his team at lease in the playoffs. Melo has failed this year at that, but at years end NY will likely be above .500 and in the playoffs.

blahblahyoutoo
12-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Out of excuses for what? Melo has his teams at or around 50 wins just about every year, even in the West when it was stacked as hell.

We're just asking Love to be in the playoff hunt! The guy has like a .27% career winning percentage.

I mean do you really expect Melo to win a title with JR as the 2nd scoring option?

LBJ is the best player of our generation and it took him 10 years and teaming up with not ONE, but TWO superstars before he could finally win a ring.

Yes you need at least another star to win a title, but a great player should always have his team at lease in the playoffs. Melo has failed this year at that, but at years end NY will likely be above .500 and in the playoffs.

nobody's talking about winning a ring. i'm certainly not. i'm talking about lbj carrying his team to the finals by himself.
and i'm talking about melo and the knicks being way worse than Minn w/Love and an equally talented roster.
i'm talking about not pinning the failures of either franchise on a single player.

and the only reason the knicks might make the playoffs is because the east sucks.

reading comprehension > you

Shammyguy3
12-26-2013, 08:36 PM

The Timberwolves have the 10th best defensive rating in the league, so either 20 teams are pretty awful defensively or you didn't realize they haven't been awful at all

nycericanguy
12-26-2013, 09:17 PM
nobody's talking about winning a ring. i'm certainly not. i'm talking about lbj carrying his team to the finals by himself.
and i'm talking about melo and the knicks being way worse than Minn w/Love and an equally talented roster.
i'm talking about not pinning the failures of either franchise on a single player.

and the only reason the knicks might make the playoffs is because the east sucks.

reading comprehension > you

So Melo is supposed to carry a team to the finals alone? LBJ is a once in a generation talent, few players can do that.

And equally supporting cast? Really dude?...lol

Rubio might struggle with his shot but he's 10x better than any PG NY has.

Martin scores an efficient 20ppg, Knicks have no one that can do that. For JR to score 20 he literally needs 18-20 shots.

Pek is a beast... though at least Chandler is comparable there.

Love has much more talent around him this year than Melo and it's not even close.

carnality
12-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Love has much more talent around him this year than Melo and it's not even close.
He has about as much talent around him as Melo did in Denver.

Sadly, the West isn't the joke the East is, and it's not enough. I'd put money he could lead an East team to ECF.

nycericanguy
12-27-2013, 11:31 AM
He has about as much talent around him as Melo did in Denver.

Sadly, the West isn't the joke the East is, and it's not enough. I'd put money he could lead an East team to ECF.

that's more comparable. But Melo's Nuggets won around 50 games just about every year and went to the ECF.

I don't think Love has ever led a team to more than 31 wins... that's really amazing.

Has there ever been an NBA "superstar" that couldn't even get over 30 wins?

I don't know about the 2nd part though, sure the East has been HORRIFIC for the first 25 games this year, but there's also been a ton of injuries in the east to big time players. Last year you had MIA with 62 wins, nY 54, IND & BK 49... CHI 45...etc... there were some good teams.

I don't think Love moving to the east would give him 15-20 more wins either...

blahblahyoutoo
12-27-2013, 11:56 AM
So Melo is supposed to carry a team to the finals alone? LBJ is a once in a generation talent, few players can do that.

And equally supporting cast? Really dude?...lol

Rubio might struggle with his shot but he's 10x better than any PG NY has.

Martin scores an efficient 20ppg, Knicks have no one that can do that. For JR to score 20 he literally needs 18-20 shots.

Pek is a beast... though at least Chandler is comparable there.

n-word plz, every knick fan was singing the praises of last year's 6MOTY and what a steal it was to resign him on the cheap.
if rubio were on the knicks, all y'alls would be screaming for a trade because he can't hit an open shot when melo gets doubled and passes to him for an open shot. y'alls already screaming at shumpert for not finishing at the rim. imagine what you'd guys would do to rubio when he blows layups.

LOL, nix fans have been saying chandler is best center in the EC ever since he joined and now chandler is "comparable" to Pek???
and lets not forget, you guys have a COTYC last season. LMAO.

nix fans year in and year out... "yo dawg, we got the deepest bench in the league y0. our second unit could start on any team yo. these cats can flat out ball son." (trying my best to talk like a ny'er).
now you're arguing with me how how sh*tty your team is. at least keep it consistent guys.

even if we can't agree who has the better support cast, MN has a better record than you in a tougher conference and gave you a nice beat down at the garden this year.

Chrisclover
12-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Love, come to Lakers !

nycericanguy
12-27-2013, 12:37 PM
n-word plz, every knick fan was singing the praises of last year's 6MOTY and what a steal it was to resign him on the cheap.
if rubio were on the knicks, all y'alls would be screaming for a trade because he can't hit an open shot when melo gets doubled and passes to him for an open shot. y'alls already screaming at shumpert for not finishing at the rim. imagine what you'd guys would do to rubio when he blows layups.

LOL, nix fans have been saying chandler is best center in the EC ever since he joined and now chandler is "comparable" to Pek???
and lets not forget, you guys have a COTYC last season. LMAO.

nix fans year in and year out... "yo dawg, we got the deepest bench in the league y0. our second unit could start on any team yo. these cats can flat out ball son." (trying my best to talk like a ny'er).
now you're arguing with me how how sh*tty your team is. at least keep it consistent guys.

even if we can't agree who has the better support cast, MN has a better record than you in a tougher conference and gave you a nice beat down at the garden this year.

You're silly...

Who cares if JR won the 6MOY? that doesn't mean he's a great player, he scored a lot last year because he shot more than ever before... do you really think he's a great... or even GOOD plaeyer?

He was a good resign based on what other SG's got... but he hasn't been the same player this year. he's having BY FAR a career worse year... maybe its the knee... maybe he just doesn't care now that he got paid.

and yes Woodson was a COY candidate last year... why is that funny? your post makes no sense.

And yes Chandler can make a case for best C in the east... again, how is that funny? most of the best C's are out west... yes chandler is comparable to Pek... but obviously Pek has been much better this year.

You're either 12 or a troll... you're laughing at your own posts? and I don't know why? I'm leaning toward the latter.

blahblahyoutoo
12-27-2013, 02:10 PM
You're silly...

Who cares if JR won the 6MOY? that doesn't mean he's a great player, he scored a lot last year because he shot more than ever before... do you really think he's a great... or even GOOD plaeyer?

He was a good resign based on what other SG's got... but he hasn't been the same player this year. he's having BY FAR a career worse year... maybe its the knee... maybe he just doesn't care now that he got paid.

and yes Woodson was a COY candidate last year... why is that funny? your post makes no sense.

And yes Chandler can make a case for best C in the east... again, how is that funny? most of the best C's are out west... yes chandler is comparable to Pek... but obviously Pek has been much better this year.

You're either 12 or a troll... you're laughing at your own posts? and I don't know why? I'm leaning toward the latter.

so you (and your ilk) overrate your own players when you want to make them seem like the best players in the league.
now the argument is who has the worse supporting cast between the two and the SAME EXACT players/coaches are suddenly the sh*ttiest in the league.
I see how that works. quite convenient. are you a politician?

and you still haven't responded to why the nix are struggling in a weaker conference against weaker opponents and lost badly to a player that can't even lead his team to 30 wins a season.