PDA

View Full Version : So should Billy King be fired?

KniCks4LiFe
12-21-2013, 12:38 PM
I think he needs to be made a pre X-mas example of. He gave Lopez that max deal. He traded all their flexibility. He has constructed a ticking time bomb starting unit in Brooklyn.

waveycrockett
12-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Yea I think very obviously he deserves to get fired.

3RDASYSTEM
12-21-2013, 12:45 PM
From what he showed in Philly im shocked he would even have a part time scouting job for the D league affiliate or something of that nature let alone the GM for a billionaire owned NBA team, unreal

nycericanguy
12-21-2013, 12:57 PM
OP, weren't you hyping up the Nets for years saying how great they were going to be and how much better they were than NY knicks?

Then when the nets start sucking and their moves backfired you start trashing them and start coming to the Knicks forum?

xxplayerxx23
12-21-2013, 01:08 PM
No

waveycrockett
12-21-2013, 01:16 PM
If he can get Asik then it might save his job.

KniCks4LiFe
12-21-2013, 01:19 PM
OP, weren't you hyping up the Nets for years saying how great they were going to be and how much better they were than NY knicks?

Then when the nets start sucking and their moves backfired you start trashing them and start coming to the Knicks forum?

The talent was there. Lopez got hurt. I never said Billy King was a genius. I said he still deserved to be fired. But the talent was there.

what? I've been in the Knicks forum. What you about?

LongIslandIcedZ
12-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Besides the Kidd move which is a bit baffling, wasnt this a good offseason for the Nets?

I mean all offseason we heard about how awesome the Nets were going to be, and now that their underperforming, King is the one to blame? And now, because Lopez got injured, it should cost him his job?

KniCks4LiFe
12-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Besides the Kidd move which is a bit baffling, wasnt this a good offseason for the Nets?

I mean all offseason we heard about how awesome the Nets were going to be, and now that their underperforming, King is the one to blame? And now, because Lopez got injured, it should cost him his job?

We heard how awesome they could be. And this was w/ risks. King has to take the fall. How could he not? Do you keep someone making moves that continue to not pan out as your head of ops? does that make sense?

waveycrockett
12-21-2013, 01:27 PM

I sort of agree with this but at the end of the day this is still his team. He put together the highest payroll in NBA History all by himself and has a 9-17 win team to show for it. Unlike James Dolan Proky doesn't make trades or anything like that he just expects a return on his money. He has to take the blame and be responsible but IF he can get Asik it could save him.

dhopisthename
12-21-2013, 01:34 PM
king has been one of the worst gm's of all time for nets I can't believe he wasn't fired a while ago

RipCity32
12-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Didn't he trade 1st rounders for the corpse of Garnett and Pierce? He has a huge payroll, No picks anytime soon, A roster of players who should be writing they're bucket list now, A rookie coach who looks bad and a nice losing record. I think the Nets are in a huge hole now for quite some time.

shep33
12-21-2013, 01:55 PM
The Nets are in a rough spot. You can't mortgage your teams future like he just did these past few years. They have no assets to make this team better outside of Pierce's expiring

shep33
12-21-2013, 01:56 PM
I sort of agree with this but at the end of the day this is still his team. He put together the highest payroll in NBA History all by himself and has a 9-17 win team to show for it. Unlike James Dolan Proky doesn't make trades or anything like that he just expects a return on his money. He has to take the blame and be responsible but IF he can get Asik it could save him.

Pierce for Asik?

netsgiantsyanks
12-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Didn't he trade 1st rounders for the corpse of Garnett and Pierce? He has a huge payroll, No picks anytime soon, A roster of players who should be writing they're bucket list now, A rookie coach who looks bad and a nice losing record. I think the Nets are in a huge hole now for quite some time.

you do realize that we have picks in 2015 and 2017, right? can't trade consecutive picks.

waveycrockett
12-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Pierce for Asik?
If thats all they want then in a heart beat.

DreamShaker
12-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Pierce for Asik?

Nope. Not a fit.

Guppyfighter
12-21-2013, 03:48 PM
you do realize that we have picks in 2015 and 2017, right? can't trade consecutive picks.

Well, then they are set up for that dynastic run.

YoungOne
12-21-2013, 04:21 PM

well celtics have the option to switch that 2017 pick.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:01 PM
I think he needs to be made a pre X-mas example of. He gave Lopez that max deal. He traded all their flexibility. He has constructed a ticking time bomb starting unit in Brooklyn.

Lopez didn't get a max deal.

And Proky could fire King, but that would be closing the barn door after the horse ean away.

And Proky is just as, if not more, responsible for the state of the Nets.

But Kingis certainly an idiot that ripped off in just about every trade he made.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:03 PM
From what he showed in Philly im shocked he would even have a part time scouting job for the D league affiliate or something of that nature let alone the GM for a billionaire owned NBA team, unreal

Rod Thorn's revenge

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:09 PM

Trading away 3 future 1st rounders and the rights to swap another 1st rdr for 110 years of Celtics, then using his mini-MLE on a now even more oft-injured friend of his boss, and hiring a non-experienced coach was a good offseason?

His best move has been Alan Anderson, and that, supposedly was Kidd's idea.

Raps08-09 Champ
12-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Fire the owner for pushing for those trades.

Oh yea, he can't fire himself so he needs a scapegoat and King is the likely option.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:11 PM

Please don't even try to excuse Proky from this disaster.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:14 PM
king has been one of the worst gm's of all time for nets I can't believe he wasn't fired a while ago

That's because he works for possibly the least NBA-knowledgeable owners in the NBA

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:35 PM
The Nets are in a rough spot. You can't mortgage your teams future like he just did these past few years. They have no assets to make this team better outside of Pierce's expiring

Proky's idea from the start. Problem is he hired King instead of Pritchard.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:38 PM

Hawks have the option to swap picks in '15, Celts have the option to swap picks in '17

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:39 PM
If thats all they want then in a heart beat.

Salaries need to somewhat match.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:41 PM
Well, then they are set up for that dynastic run.

Always are

JasonJohnHorn
12-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Well, first you have to decide whether or not you think he is good at evaluating talent. If the answer is yes, then don't fire him. If the answer is no, then let him go.

The foot injury is not his fault. Is Lopez injury prone? It certainly seems that way now. But hindsight is 20/20.

Moves like that aren't made without the ownership weighing in big time.

The ownership wanted to keep D-Will, they gave the green light to sign Wallace Lopez and pick up JJ.

They gave the green light to bring in Garnett and PP.

They are in win-now mode. They thought they had a small window, and it turns out they don't have a window at all.

My best advice to them is to just ship out EVERYBODY and stock up on some draft picks. They will need them.

I'm sure the Clippers would be happy to make a deal for Garnett and PP.

I'm sure Miami would be happy to make a deal for D-Will and Blatche... they can send back Bosh... his contract isn't too long and he'll likely opt out.

They have enough talent on their roster that other teams will give up draft picks for their vets.

PurpleLynch
12-21-2013, 07:51 PM
He deserves to be fired imo not because his off-season's moves were bad,but because he gambled too much with picks and screwed any possible long term project for the Nets. Basically he did what the Lakers did last year,just more stupid because of the insane payroll.

SPURSFAN1
12-21-2013, 07:56 PM
GMs can't predict injuries.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Well, first you have to decide whether or not you think he is good at evaluating talent. If the answer is yes, then don't fire him. If the answer is no, then let him go.

The foot injury is not his fault. Is Lopez injury prone? It certainly seems that way now. But hindsight is 20/20.

Moves like that aren't made without the ownership weighing in big time.

The ownership wanted to keep D-Will, they gave the green light to sign Wallace Lopez and pick up JJ.

They gave the green light to bring in Garnett and PP.

They are in win-now mode. They thought they had a small window, and it turns out they don't have a window at all.

My best advice to them is to just ship out EVERYBODY and stock up on some draft picks. They will need them.

I'm sure the Clippers would be happy to make a deal for Garnett and PP.

I'm sure Miami would be happy to make a deal for D-Will and Blatche... they can send back Bosh... his contract isn't too long and he'll likely opt out.

They have enough talent on their roster that other teams will give up draft picks for their vets.

I believe you are wrong on a few levels.
My biggest problem with King is that on almost every trade he has made as Net GM, he has been dealing from a position of strength, yet let the teams he dealt with take severe advantage of him.

Again, Billy King was Thorn's revenge, as was Avery over Thibs.

SPURSFAN1
12-21-2013, 07:58 PM
But firing 2 real coaches and putting in a player as a head coach is a fireable offence.

MagicBucsSox
12-21-2013, 08:17 PM
How he got a second job is beyond me. He destroyed the 76ers franchise and literally traded Damian Lillard for Gerald Wallace . Now has crippled the nets.

Only one worst is Otis smith and any knicks gm

MagicBucsSox
12-21-2013, 08:18 PM
GMs can't predict injuries.

Check his crappy resumè

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 08:22 PM
But firing 2 real coaches and putting in a player as a head coach is a fireable offence.

Deron (the real GM at the time) got Avery fired, because Deron can't take responsibilities for his own inadequacies.

Proky wanted a bigger name than Carlisimo, who didn't change anything that Avery was doing, except for watching Deron become unfat and play like a very good PG.

jp611
12-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Pierce for Boozer.

It allows the Bulls to get an expiring contract and contribute to the tank. The Bulls would buy out Pierce and he could go sign with a team like LAC for one last run at a ring. The Nets are in a short window and they will probably try to make another move to put a band-aid on it.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Pierce for Boozer.

It allows the Bulls to get an expiring contract and contribute to the tank. The Bulls would buy out Pierce and he could go sign with a team like LAC for one last run at a ring. The Nets are in a short window and they will probably try to make another move to put a band-aid on it.

Nets need a Center

TheIlladelph16
12-21-2013, 09:08 PM
How he got a second job is beyond me. He destroyed the 76ers franchise and literally traded Damian Lillard for Gerald Wallace . Now has crippled the nets.

This.

I honestly can't believe he got a job from a team looking to actually contend. His tenure for the Sixers was absolutely horrendous. The Gerald Wallace trade (while other factors probably played into this) is pretty indefensible.

If it was possible both Proky and King should be fired, but ultimately will be the fall guy for his own actions and Proky's. The Jason Kidd hiring was and still is laughable and might be just as much of a factor as anything else for how bad this season is going so far.

jp611
12-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Nets need a Center

Beggars can't be choosers.

Nets need a big man, they're in a terrible situation for their future. Blatche and KG will have to play C.

Sactown
12-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Yes, but I doubt anyone becomes a successful GM there.. seems like ownership group is in win now mode and championships aren't built over night

Sactown
12-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Beggars can't be choosers.

Nets need a big man, they're in a terrible situation for their future. Blatche and KG will have to play C.

Incredibly stupid trade for the nets... They don't need an overpaid undersized PF..

jp611
12-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Incredibly stupid trade for the nets... They don't need an overpaid undersized PF..

He's not overpaid by any means.

The Nets are a mess of a team, have been making incredibly stupid trades for a few years now. They may as well continue that trend.

I'm pretty sure I even heard a rumor.

TheMightyHumph
12-21-2013, 10:54 PM

The Nets are a mess of a team, have been making incredibly stupid trades for a few years now. They may as well continue that trend.

On the Nets, Boozer would be overpaid.

If Bulls won't amnesty Boozer, they should have to live with him.

jp611
12-21-2013, 10:56 PM

Bulls will amnesty Boozer, but if there's bad GMs with desperate owners that will take him off the Bulls hands without having to pay him, you better believe they'd be on top of that.

Boozer's contract is up next year, he's not some poison rotting away on our team. He's still a damn good PF and could help the Nets enough to make the playoffs.

A starting lineup of Williams/Johnson/Anderson/Boozer/KG isn't that bad.

Sactown
12-22-2013, 01:52 AM

dude you go on to say the Bulls will amnesty him in your next post... He's obviously overpaid and aging... Horrible deal for Brooklyn.. and I doubt theyd send him to Chicago where they can meet in the playoffs

TheMightyHumph
12-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Bulls will amnesty Boozer, but if there's bad GMs with desperate owners that will take him off the Bulls hands without having to pay him, you better believe they'd be on top of that.

Boozer's contract is up next year, he's not some poison rotting away on our team. He's still a damn good PF and could help the Nets enough to make the playoffs.

A starting lineup of Williams/Johnson/Anderson/Boozer/KG isn't that bad.

Well, let's just see what transpires

jp611
12-22-2013, 02:58 AM
dude you go on to say the Bulls will amnesty him in your next post... He's obviously overpaid and aging... Horrible deal for Brooklyn.. and I doubt theyd send him to Chicago where they can meet in the playoffs

Yes, the Bulls are in a different situation. They have a lot of assets not with the team, like Nikola Mirotic (a PF), and likely 2, or maybe even 3 first round picks if they can deal Deng this upcoming draft. Amnestying Boozer gives the reigns over to Taj/Mirotic and allows the Bulls to pursue someone in FA on top of adding assets like Mirotic and 2 draft picks (one probably being a lottery pick).

Boozer is not really overpaid. He gets paid 15 million a year and his contract is up after next season. It's not too bad of a deal at this point. And this is the Nets we're talking about here, the same team that traded a lottery pick for Gerald Wallace and took on Joe Johnson's hideous contract. Let's stop acting like this is some ridiculous deal we're talking about here.

Use some context, man.

effen5
12-22-2013, 03:16 AM

On the Nets, Boozer would be far from being over paid. Especially when you have JJ on that team.

Sactown
12-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Yes, the Bulls are in a different situation. They have a lot of assets not with the team, like Nikola Mirotic (a PF), and likely 2, or maybe even 3 first round picks if they can deal Deng this upcoming draft. Amnestying Boozer gives the reigns over to Taj/Mirotic and allows the Bulls to pursue someone in FA on top of adding assets like Mirotic and 2 draft picks (one probably being a lottery pick).

Boozer is not really overpaid. He gets paid 15 million a year and his contract is up after next season. It's not too bad of a deal at this point. And this is the Nets we're talking about here, the same team that traded a lottery pick for Gerald Wallace and took on Joe Johnson's hideous contract. Let's stop acting like this is some ridiculous deal we're talking about here.

Use some context, man.

Dude.... If Boozer was worth 15 Mill a season, they would trade him instead of amnesty him... He isn't nearly worth 15 Mill in fact it's not that hard to argue he isn't worth 10 Mill. Taj is a better player and the bulls have no use for Boozer, and it's hard to imagine a team that needs a mediocre undersized PF at 15 Mill a year who plays bad defense...

Bringing up other bad contracts doesn't make his look better, just proves his contract deserves to be on the list of bad contracts

koreancabbage
12-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Dude.... If Boozer was worth 15 Mill a season, they would trade him instead of amnesty him... He isn't nearly worth 15 Mill in fact it's not that hard to argue he isn't worth 10 Mill. Taj is a better player and the bulls have no use for Boozer, and it's hard to imagine a team that needs a mediocre undersized PF at 15 Mill a year who plays bad defense...

Bringing up other bad contracts doesn't make his look better, just proves his contract deserves to be on the list of bad contracts

no. Taj is not there yet. motivated Boozer is the one thing you forgot. once trade rumours started last year for Bargnani, he played out of his mind. Boozer is kinda overpaid but there are many players that are overpaid and less talented than Boozer LOL

waveycrockett
12-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Yea Boozer is still a quality starter. Not worth 15MM but still pretty good. In the playoffs last year he went HAM. Id like to see what he can do reunited with Deron but dont think the Nets can live wit his defense.

TheMightyHumph
12-22-2013, 02:56 PM

Use some context, man.

Of course it's ridiculous.

Even if King made the deal, it would still be ridiculous.

Sactown
12-22-2013, 05:37 PM
no. Taj is not there yet. motivated Boozer is the one thing you forgot. once trade rumours started last year for Bargnani, he played out of his mind. Boozer is kinda overpaid but there are many players that are overpaid and less talented than Boozer LOL
Dude if a player is constantly unmotivated and plays poor defense he isnt worth 15 mill

Fact remains if he was worth 15 mill he wouldn't be the player everyone associates with the amnesty clause

Sactown
12-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Only type of team I could see slightly interested is a good playoff team who is desperate for a low post scorer to get over the hump and knows they can get Boozer cheap because of his bad contract

beasted86
12-22-2013, 06:10 PM

You make some false assumptions.

This trade suggestion makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-22-2013, 07:17 PM
yes and thats why

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/1530314_769113499783843_44299303_n.jpg

ohreally
12-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Losing Lopez is big and a damn shame, but while Brook is considered an offensive force I think the big loss iis actually defensively. Brook was the only true big and a good shot blocker. In close games at the end, Brook was often a force to be reckoned with around the basket. Not quick, but you could see people stop and reverse plays when Brook was there.

That said, there is still a lot of offense on this team. Teletovic still needs to get settled in. Pierce is finally waking up. Deron and JJ have both been playing well. Hopefully, Kirilenko gets back and can stay back for the most part. I don't see the Nets , even now, in any worse shape for this year than the Knicks. I'm not even sure I see their future as worse than the Knicks to be honest.

TheMightyHumph
12-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Losing Lopez is big and a damn shame, but while Brook is considered an offensive force I think the big loss iis actually defensively. Brook was the only true big and a good shot blocker. In close games at the end, Brook was often a force to be reckoned with around the basket. Not quick, but you could see people stop and reverse plays when Brook was there.

That said, there is still a lot of offense on this team. Teletovic still needs to get settled in. Pierce is finally waking up. Deron and JJ have both been playing well. Hopefully, Kirilenko gets back and can stay back for the most part. I don't see the Nets , even now, in any worse shape for this year than the Knicks. I'm not even sure I see their future as worse than the Knicks to be honest.

Brook had certainly improved defensively, but a force, I think not. Running teams with quick guards were giving Nets and Brook severe problems.

As for the future, you can never tell what it will bring, but the Nets have given away a good portion of their immediate future.

NoahH
12-23-2013, 03:24 AM
I voted both YES and NO

InKnicks
12-23-2013, 08:30 AM
Yes, giving up all those picks for a bunch of old players past there prime? Unbelievable

Rockice_8
12-23-2013, 10:12 AM
If this team was healthy they would have been contenders so you really can't knock King for that. He's been far from perfect but he's not the worst GM ever like some want to make it seem.

He's got a good track record of finding talent late in the draft and put together a great roster. The Lopez resigning was smart since he was playing like one of the best bigs in the league (you can't predict injuries). The only move that was a complete head scratcher was the Wallace deal and it backfired when they couldn't get in the top 3. I think he was gambling on that deal hoping to get wallace and a top 3 pick since it was protected.

The other one was the swap options. There was no need to include them. Other than that those two moves I had no complaints about the Bos trade or the D-Will trade or his drafting.

jp611
12-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Even with health, was this team ever really true contenders? Probably not.

Playoff contenders and stuck in NBA hell? Absolutely.

Well now they're even worse. They're awful, and a draft pick can't even save them, because they've traded them all away to host a nursing home in Brooklyn.

Chrisclover
12-23-2013, 10:23 AM
So he maybe a scapegoat to please the angry fans?of course he made those trades but did he single -handedly do them? He needed to discuss the details with the front office and more importantly, the owner.So if you fire him, basically you are just using a scapegoat to cover your myriad issues.
But just do it if Prokhorov wants, after all he is super rich. I just wonder why hasnt he fire anybody ?wow, so patient ?it is not common for a billionaire to be this kind ,right ?:facepalm:

D-Leethal
12-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Nets were not contenders even when healthy. They haven't shown one iota of being a good defensive team or being well balanced, they are the slowest team I've ever seen and have crappy defenders at every position. This was obvious to anyone with a brain before the season started - you don't stockpile has-been stars and try to transform former 25ppg scorers into defense-first role players who focus solely on 50-50 balls, intangible play, and efficient shooting on limited touches.

My question is, can anyone come up with a legitimate reason he shouldn't be fired?

waveycrockett
12-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Nets were not contenders even when healthy. They haven't shown one iota of being a good defensive team or being well balanced, they are the slowest team I've ever seen and have crappy defenders at every position. This was obvious to anyone with a brain before the season started - you don't stockpile has-been stars and try to transform former 25ppg scorers into defense-first role players who focus solely on 50-50 balls, intangible play, and efficient shooting on limited touches.

My question is, can anyone come up with a legitimate reason he shouldn't be fired?

You could almost be talking about the Knicks here. :)

Bottom line is there is a difference between being aggressive and being stupid. Getting Pierce, KG, Terry were all aggressive moves. I can't fault him for that and the truth anyone with a brain knew with their age it would be a while before they go into a groove. The Nets have shown flashes of being a good team especially against the good teams in the league But hiring KIdd with no experience who wants an up tempo style with an old *** team and trading a lottery pick for Gerald Wallace was a brain dead move. And the Joe Johnson trade was beyond horrible.

waveycrockett
12-23-2013, 11:33 AM
So he maybe a scapegoat to please the angry fans?of course he made those trades but did he single -handedly do them? He needed to discuss the details with the front office and more importantly, the owner.So if you fire him, basically you are just using a scapegoat to cover your myriad issues.
But just do it if Prokhorov wants, after all he is super rich. I just wonder why hasnt he fire anybody ?wow, so patient ?it is not common for a billionaire to be this kind ,right ?:facepalm:

I doubt prokorhov has any clue who any of these guys were before they even became Nets. All he cares is the product and King has put a crappy one out there.

LongIslandIcedZ
12-23-2013, 12:23 PM

Bottom line is there is a difference between being aggressive and being stupid. Getting Pierce, KG, Terry were all aggressive moves. I can't fault him for that and the truth anyone with a brain knew with their age it would be a while before they go into a groove. The Nets have shown flashes of being a good team especially against the good teams in the league But hiring KIdd with no experience who wants an up tempo style with an old *** team and trading a lottery pick for Gerald Wallace was a brain dead move. And the Joe Johnson trade was beyond horrible.

Honestly, their not that different lol.

They both went all in, and it backfired. Now their both paying for it.

29$JerZ
12-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Yea Boozer is still a quality starter. Not worth 15MM but still pretty good. In the playoffs last year he went HAM. Id like to see what he can do reunited with Deron but dont think the Nets can live wit his defense.

Deron - JJ - AK47 - Boozer - KG
You could try to replicate the success Deron had in Utah but I don't see the Nets doing it.

29$JerZ
12-23-2013, 12:29 PM

I'd say getting KG/Pierce were desperate moves.
You could tell by watching the Knick/Celtic series that Pierce/KG were going to take another step back as they get older.

Trading your entire future for 1 year of basketball isn't an aggressive move, it's reckless.

waveycrockett
12-23-2013, 12:51 PM
I'd say getting KG/Pierce were desperate moves.
You could tell by watching the Knick/Celtic series that Pierce/KG were going to take another step back as they get older.

Trading your entire future for 1 year of basketball isn't an aggressive move, it's reckless.

KG and Pierce were not desperate moves. They suck in hindsight but Remeber they still managed to take a really good Knicks team to 6 games last year with a rag tag group and they were supposed to be the 4th and 5th man respectively.. Remember Doc Rivers/Clips wanted them so did. So did Mark Jackson and the Warriors. Bill Simmons trashed the entire Celtics org for that trade. Nets were praised effusively for that deal and we really didn't give up much. The Gerald Wallace/JJ trades are what did the Nets in.

As far as gambling the future. The Nets are never ever going to be a team that builds thru the lottery. With the Prokorhov blank checks coming we will operate alot like the Lakers/Yankees taking the free agency approach/trades approach which has proven successful to a point.

waveycrockett
12-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Honestly, their not that different lol.

They both went all in, and it backfired. Now their both paying for it.

Yea it's pretty funny looking at the epic trash talk we did this off season.

beasted86
12-23-2013, 04:13 PM
This team has no speed defensively. I said it before the season started.
Teams that can get into transition and crash the offensive boards would kill this team. So said, so done.

I actually think this team could turn it around by simply moving Pierce for an athletic defender who is willing to camp at the 3PT line and make cuts to the basket. Affallo would be perfect. They also need a quick defensive PG that can play alongside Deron. A Norris Cole type role player off the bench.