PDA

View Full Version : Perkins, Noah Involved In Heated Postgame Exchange

sunsfan88
12-20-2013, 04:15 AM
After the Oklahoma City Thunder's win over the Chicago Bulls on Thursday, Joakim Noah accompanied Thabo Sefolosha into the Thunder locker room where the center was involved in a heated exchange with Kendrick Perkins.

Perkins took exception to Noah's presence in the locker room. Noah is friends with Sefolosha.

“They let anybody into the locker room, huh?” Perkins shouted after spotting Noah at the entrance of the dressing room while seated at his locker.

Noah then addressed Perkins directly, asking if he wanted him to leave and saying if Perkins wanted him out he would leave. Perkins, still seated, responded with an obscenity-laced retort, which he capped by saying “Get yo' (expletive) up out of here.”

The situation was then broken up by officials and security but Perkins and Noah briefly exchanged words in the hallway when they crossed paths.

http://newsok.com/article/3916335

This just makes me hate Perkins, the ugliest NBA player and maybe human being, of all time even more. Noah offered to leave the locker room and Perkins cusses out Perkins? Wow.

I would have paid the price of front row seats for a Bulls game to watch Noah beat the living s**t out of Perkins.

85BearsDefense
12-20-2013, 04:22 AM
Perkins is the biggest fake tough guy ever

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-20-2013, 04:37 AM
Porkins is ugly and his game is even uglier.

CarltonXanBanks
12-20-2013, 04:41 AM
im sure okc wants perkins out the locker room

TheBigChief
12-20-2013, 04:41 AM
perkins is a clown, he sold his soul to the devil to have people think he was a "gangsta" but he got ripped off

Iron24th
12-20-2013, 04:49 AM
lol perkins is a joke

*Superman*
12-20-2013, 04:55 AM
Thabo is a much more valuable player than Perkins, he should have told him to stfu.

Bulls_fan90
12-20-2013, 05:01 AM
im sure okc wants perkins out the locker room

Possibly the best first post ever. Well done :laugh:

naps
12-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Perkins has always been a tool. Lord knows how he would be acting like if he was actually a decent player. Garnett and Rondo made him look good in Boston, OKC fell for him and hence, doomed their franchise from what could have been a dynasty. I would love to see someone beat the sh i t outta his fakea$$ someday. That would be gold.

Oh where was Durant btw? He needs to step up as a leader in these situations. A true leader leads his team on and off the court and beyond.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-20-2013, 05:41 AM
The only think Perkins has guarded since coming to the Thunder is the locker room.

bholly
12-20-2013, 05:44 AM
I think it's pretty obvious already, but the (expletive) was '***'. Is that really cussing him out? He didn't want another guy in the locker room, and he said it in a pretty normal way. From the sounds of things it got more heated than that, but his wording wasn't the issue.

Also I'm not sure Noah beats Perkins in a fight.

bholly
12-20-2013, 05:47 AM
The only think Perkins has guarded since coming to the Thunder is the locker room.

So good, but needs rearranging: "That locker room's the first thing he's guarded since coming to OKC". Can't have the punchline at the beginning and the bit we're already talking about at the end, yo.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-20-2013, 05:48 AM
So good, but needs rearranging: "That locker room's the first thing he's guarded since coming to OKC". Can't have the punchline at the beginning and the bit we're already talking about at the end, yo.

Lol, yea, that sounds better.

sunsfan88
12-20-2013, 06:41 AM
Also I'm not sure Noah beats Perkins in a fight.

There's no doubt that Noah beats Perkins in a fight. Perkins is ugly and that makes him look intimidating but Noah would whoop that ***** all day erry day.

c.c.
12-20-2013, 09:40 AM
Lol I can't wait to see their emotions towards one another next time they square off

DallasTrilla23
12-20-2013, 10:25 AM
I actually liked what he did.

Blink
12-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Who is more intimidating...Perkins or Shrek?

Edit: Perkins IS Shrek.

72 Wins
12-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Not surprised. As others have said, Perkins= biggest fake tough guy. What a bish.

ATX
12-20-2013, 10:45 AM
It seems as though every single time I am forced to see or hear about Perkins, I come away from it thinking, "What a douche..." I mean what is this guy's deal. Why is he such a dick all the time? He looks as if he always has a chip on his shoulder and is harboring some dark secret about himself.

Rockice_8
12-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Perkins would probably rough up Noah but why is Noah going to the opposing teams locker room after getting beat. Seems pretty stupid on his part if you ask me. Just wait until he Thabo comes out if you want to chat or hang out.

blahblahyoutoo
12-20-2013, 11:35 AM
This just makes me hate Perkins, the ugliest NBA player and maybe human being, of all time even more. Noah offered to leave the locker room and Perkins cusses out Perkins? Wow.

I would have paid the price of front row seats for a Bulls game to watch Noah beat the living s**t out of Perkins.
lol, noah is uglier.

AddiX
12-20-2013, 11:40 AM
People call that a heated exchange?

Smh

Both these dudes is soft.

ChiSportsDaily
12-20-2013, 12:32 PM
More detail...

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Centers Joakim Noah of the Bulls and Kendrick Perkins of the Thunder exchanged heated words in the Thunder's locker room after Oklahoma City's 107-95 victory Thursday night.

Following the game, Thunder guard and former Bull Thabo Sefolosha entered Chicago's locker room to speak with Noah and other team personnel.

A few minutes later, Sefolosha brought Noah into the Thunder's locker room, which was still filled with reporters waiting to speak with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook.

The visit didn't sit well with Perkins, who immediately lashed out at Noah's presence before chasing him out of the locker room.

According to a transcript from The Oklahoman, which was recording an interview with Sefolosha at the time he brought Noah to his team's locker room, Perkins and Noah had the following exchange:

Perkins: "They just let anybody in the locker room?"

Noah: "C'mon, man."

Perkins: "I'm just asking, though."

Noah: "C'mon, man."

Perkins: "Just let anybody in the locker room now?"

Noah: "You want me to wait outside?"

Perkins: "I'm just saying, though."

Noah: "If you want me to wait outside, I'll wait outside."

Perkins: "Get your *** up outta here."

Noah: "Aight."

The two players crossed paths again outside the Thunder's locker room. More words were exchanged as Noah walked toward the Bulls' bus, but ultimately nothing else transpired.

Chicago has an open-door policy regarding former Bulls visiting the locker room, and players come and go frequently. Judging from Thursday night's exchange, however, it doesn't seem that a similar policy exists with the Thunder.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/10170423/kendrick-perkins-cries-foul-joakim-noah-presence-oklahoma-city-thunder-locker-room

Bookey
12-20-2013, 01:23 PM
Kendrick Perkins is trash, he's lucky to even be on a NBA roster. Easily one of the worst players in the league.

nickdymez
12-20-2013, 01:31 PM
There's no doubt that Noah beats Perkins in a fight. Perkins is ugly and that makes him look intimidating but Noah would whoop that ***** all day erry day.

Funniest **** ive heard all week

torocan
12-20-2013, 02:10 PM
I have limited respect for players who act tough off the court but can't back it up on the court.

Play tough defense on the floor Perkins and maybe playing tough in the locker room would feel like less of a joke...

hugepatsfan
12-20-2013, 02:17 PM
A thread about Perkins and Noah and we're all calling Perk the ugly one???

hugepatsfan
12-20-2013, 02:20 PM
So Noah came into Perk's locker room. Perk told him to get out. Noah said OK and left. I don't see how anyone is calling Perk a ***** here. Noah did exactly what Perk told him to do. If anyone here acted like a ***** it was him.

b@llhog24
12-20-2013, 04:41 PM
It seems as though every single time I am forced to see or hear about Perkins, I come away from it thinking, "What a douche..." I mean what is this guy's deal. Why is he such a dick all the time? He looks as if he always has a chip on his shoulder and is harboring some dark secret about himself.

He's J Collins secret lover.

b@llhog24
12-20-2013, 04:42 PM
A thread about Perkins and Noah and we're all calling Perk the ugly one???

Maybe but at least Noah gets *****es.

Goose17
12-20-2013, 05:03 PM

:laugh:

TheBigChief
12-21-2013, 01:05 AM
More detail...

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/10170423/kendrick-perkins-cries-foul-joakim-noah-presence-oklahoma-city-thunder-locker-room

ummm im a bulls fan, but if this is what really happened then noahs soft and got treated like a punk

Sactown
12-21-2013, 01:07 AM
Noah should of responded "They letting anyone start in the NBA?"

RipCity32
12-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Noah should of responded "They letting anyone start in the NBA?"

It would be so great if he really said that.

HoopsMachine
12-21-2013, 04:55 AM
Somebody should have told Tragic Bronson to stfu

IKnowHoops
12-21-2013, 07:08 AM
What was Noah supposed to do? He didn't look soft. He was a guest in another teams locker room. He was respecting Thefelosha by being respectful to everyone. And Perkins acted like a punk. He was probably mad cause Noah was handling him out on the court. Then when he saw him in the locker room he acted like a spoiled brat and kicked his teammates homie out the locker room. Would Dream do this? Drob? Shaq? No cause that is some lame stuff. Like thats all Kendrick can do at this point. That was the best defense he played all season. What a complete joke of an NBA player. Totally pathetic.

PurpleLynch
12-21-2013, 10:36 AM
**** this guy,he shouldn't even play in the Nba,he's the worst player for Okc and a terrible player for his entire career. When they play against Indiana? I want to see his *** destroyed by Hibbert.

PurpleLynch
12-21-2013, 10:38 AM
**** this guy,he shouldn't even play in the Nba,he's the worst player for Okc and a terrible player for his entire career. When they play against Indiana? I want to see his *** destroyed by Hibbert.

They match up on April,**** off. Then I just hope Noah will show to this clown how to play C.