PDA

View Full Version : Bron and Chalmers go at each other on the bench, have to be separated

spreadeagle
12-19-2013, 04:37 PM
I like to see this from Chalmers, cant be easy standing up to king James, Lebron would have thrown him across the court had he got to him though lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCyuS4RX4Ps

P&GRealist
12-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Non-issue, and National tv caught LeBron apologizing to Chalmers and saying it was his fault. That takes a big person and great leader to admit and apologize for his douchiness.

TrueFan420
12-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Non-issue, and National tv caught LeBron apologizing to Chalmers and saying it was his fault. That takes a big person and great leader to admit and apologize for his douchiness.

Can you post a link?

WITZ
12-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Can you post a link?

here's a link not much of an apology just saying "my bad" after he embarrassed him in front of the national media.Gotta feel bad for Chalmers always getting berated by the big 3 :laugh2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WVFxDG5dKg

hugepatsfan
12-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Championship stuff right there and I'm being totally serious. Role players being able to call a star out like that is important. No one is above the team.

Kashmir13579
12-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Chalmers is the usual scapegoat for the Big 3 lol.. I always noticed how he gets very little credit when he bails them out with a big play. Gotta love Chalmers, though... underrated, i think..

canefandynasty
12-19-2013, 05:50 PM
here's a link not much of an apology just saying "my bad" after he embarrassed him in front of the national media.Gotta feel bad for Chalmers always getting berated by the big 3 :laugh2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WVFxDG5dKg

Wade doesn't talk to him like that. Its just LeBron and Bosh. He even said that on national TV.

Kashmir13579
12-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Championship stuff right there and I'm being totally serious. Role players being able to call a star out like that is important. No one is above the team.

Chalmers is probably just fed up with being chewed out by them every time something goes wrong.. He's earned his stripes by now.

spreadeagle
12-19-2013, 06:16 PM

spreadeagle
12-19-2013, 06:16 PM
agreed

Max.This
12-19-2013, 06:27 PM
it was over a missed defensive assignment. Chalmers didnt rotate and lebron said sorry.

Shlumpledink
12-19-2013, 06:27 PM
I am deaf, so I am really good at reading lips.

Lebron is saying, "Wait, are you making eye contact with me? Who said you could make eye contact with me?"

spreadeagle
12-19-2013, 06:30 PM
I am deaf, so I am really good at reading lips.

Lebron is saying, "Wait, are you making eye contact with me? Who said you could make eye contact with me?"

I thought I saw Mario say "how's your mom Bron"

sunsfan88
12-19-2013, 06:35 PM
I have never understood why Chalmers is willing to be Wade, Bosh and LeBron's b**ch boy.

I understand winning rings is fun isn't dignity and pride more important?

Chalmers needs to get GTFO out of Miami and go elsewhere even if it means being a backup PG...at least he won't get spanked by 3 big black guys everytime they need to take something out on someone.

Bruno
12-19-2013, 06:35 PM
LeBron probably got arrogant in the moment and tried to pass his defensive blunder off on Chalmers. Chalmers called him out on it with a bit of profanity and it became an ego moment for LeBron.

great to see LBJ apologize, say he was wrong, and clear it up immediately on twitter after the game. thats how leaders deal with their problems. the settle them and move on from the quickly. dudes only human and I think he did a great job cleaning it up.

blahblahyoutoo
12-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Chalmers is the usual scapegoat for the Big 3 lol.. I always noticed how he gets very little credit when he bails them out with a big play. Gotta love Chalmers, though... underrated, i think..

you're one of the more unbiased knicks fan.

anytime I mention anything about knicks PG's, your brethren's response would automatically be "chalmers is the worst starting pg in the league".

Hawkeye15
12-19-2013, 06:52 PM

LeBron *****es out Chalmers all the time. Chalmers goes through stretches where he thinks he is the best player on the floor, and ends up effing up multiple possessions. That had just happened, and then he calls James out. LeBron responded with a "WFT!" moment haha.

But yes, a complete team, with real chemistry, allows man 1-15 to have equal say in what is going on.

Hawkeye15
12-19-2013, 06:54 PM

he lets is overconfidence spill out and hurt his team at times on the floor though. He is there to defend, and hit three's or get a crucial drive when the lane opens up because of the big 3. Remove him from that team, and I don't think he is an average starting PG. But for the Heat, he is a very good fit. Makes three's, and has the mental makeup to remain confident in big moments, something a championship team constantly faces.

xxplayerxx23
12-19-2013, 06:59 PM
I have never understood why Chalmers is willing to be Wade, Bosh and LeBron's b**ch boy.

I understand winning rings is fun isn't dignity and pride more important?

Chalmers needs to get GTFO out of Miami and go elsewhere even if it means being a backup PG...at least he won't get spanked by 3 big black guys everytime they need to take something out on someone.

Really dumb

SportsFanatic10
12-19-2013, 08:03 PM

douchiness? lol wtf are you talking about? chalmers was playing terrible and lebron was trying to give his team a wake up call when they were down by double digits. kobe pulls worse **** then that all the time if you want to see "douchiness" but there certainly aren't any apologies after lol.

shep33
12-19-2013, 08:12 PM
No big deal

Tony_Starks
12-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Chalmers is probably the most underrated player on that team. People act like he's just some scrub pg but he can shoot, defend, and is great at finding Lebron and Wade for lobs and cuts.

Not to mention he does all this while constantly being the fall guy whenever someone else screws up and he never backs down. I got respect for that dude.

Tony_Starks
12-19-2013, 08:37 PM
he lets is overconfidence spill out and hurt his team at times on the floor though. He is there to defend, and hit three's or get a crucial drive when the lane opens up because of the big 3. Remove him from that team, and I don't think he is an average starting PG. But for the Heat, he is a very good fit. Makes three's, and has the mental makeup to remain confident in big moments, something a championship team constantly faces.

There's a bunch of starting PGs Id take Chalmers over. Lin, Felton, Jeff Teague, Lowry... as a matter of if you offered Indy Chalmers for George Hill I bet you they would accept before you could hang up the phone!

Don't forget about the game in the finals against OKC when he dropped 25...

beasted86
12-19-2013, 08:47 PM
LeBron *****es out Chalmers all the time. Chalmers goes through stretches where he thinks he is the best player on the floor, and ends up effing up multiple possessions. That had just happened, and then he calls James out. LeBron responded with a "WFT!" moment haha.

But yes, a complete team, with real chemistry, allows man 1-15 to have equal say in what is going on.

I disagree about Chalmers trying to do too much. Probably 80% of his shots come within the flow of the offense. I don't think I've seen Chalmers take a fadeway jumper ever in his career, or look off a wide open player to take his own shot. Those are the things selfish scorers who think they are Jordan out there do.

WARRIORS@GR
12-19-2013, 08:56 PM
douchiness? lol wtf are you talking about? chalmers was playing terrible and lebron was trying to give his team a wake up call when they were down by double digits. kobe pulls worse **** then that all the time if you want to see "douchiness" but there certainly aren't any apologies after lol.Yeah,let's bring Kobe into this,and ruin another thread.What does Kobe have to do with this?Stop baiting.

Riodagoat
12-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Being the right player for the right team. That's what Chalmers is. Kid has swagger and what he offers to Miami is exactly what they need. However, if you put him on another team, he probably wouldn't be as successful. Maybe except if he went to a team like the Spurs. Their system would be perfect for him.

And all the bullying Rio talk is nonsense. It doesn't matter. He can take it.

NBA_Starter
12-19-2013, 10:21 PM
It's just a heat of the moment thing (no pun intended), LeBron apologized and I think he meant it.

ManRam
12-19-2013, 10:38 PM
This isn't something new. Bron, and others, have a history of venting and yelling at Rio. By all accounts these flareups happen on occasion, and they are 100% comfortable leaving it on the floor and moving on. By all accounts they're very close.

BUT...if there's one player ever who might be inclined to say that playing with LeBron was tough, it's Rio. Poor guy!

NBA_Starter
12-19-2013, 10:43 PM
All's well that ends well.

GiantsSwaGG
12-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Chalmers would of ****ed Bron up

kobe4thewinbang
12-20-2013, 12:57 AM
Dissension will be their undoing. And it's about time.

Hawkeye15
12-20-2013, 01:13 AM
I disagree about Chalmers trying to do too much. Probably 80% of his shots come within the flow of the offense. I don't think I've seen Chalmers take a fadeway jumper ever in his career, or look off a wide open player to take his own shot. Those are the things selfish scorers who think they are Jordan out there do.

I said at times he tries to do too much. He is overconfident. But it actually helps them at times.

LeBron is constantly on his case. You know this as a Heat fan.

beasted86
12-20-2013, 01:33 AM
I said at times he tries to do too much. He is overconfident. But it actually helps them at times.

LeBron is constantly on his case. You know this as a Heat fan.

So if Chalmers is overconfident, what does that make Nate Robinson, JR Smith or Nick Young?

He isn't that bad. Most of his shots come within the flow rather than out of the flow. Most of his shots aren't heavily contested and have good form. Yes, he takes some bad shots just like most guys who are aggressive offensively. Just sounded like you are calling him a guy who is taking away shots from the big 3.

When LeBron or Bosh yell at him most of the time it is an errant pass to one of them or a blown defensive assignment.

lol, please
12-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Chalmers must have broke it to him that he will never come close to Jordan.

jerellh528
12-20-2013, 01:49 AM
This was after Lebron left Paul George wide open on a 3 in transition. Good to see charmers call bron out on it and I also think it was very big of Lebron for apologizing to chalmers after blowing up on him like this. Good job on both players for what they did.

Hawkeye15
12-20-2013, 01:55 AM
So if Chalmers is overconfident, what does that make Nate Robinson, JR Smith or Nick Young?

He isn't that bad. Most of his shots come within the flow rather than out of the flow. Most of his shots aren't heavily contested and have good form. Yes, he takes some bad shots just like most guys who are aggressive offensively. Just sounded like you are calling him a guy who is taking away shots from the big 3.

When LeBron or Bosh yell at him most of the time it is an errant pass to one of them or a blown defensive assignment.

your last statement hit it. He effs up. And he even claimed he was the best PG in the league at one point. It is his arrogance that gets him in trouble at times, and also makes him a great fit for the Heat.

It's as if you are blowing off me picking at his obvious flaws, but telling you he is perfect for your team.

Hawkeye15
12-20-2013, 01:55 AM
This was after Lebron left Paul George wide open on a 3 in transition. Good to see charmers call bron out on it and I also think it was very big of Lebron for apologizing to chalmers after blowing up on him like this. Good job on both players for what they did.

Chalmers happened to call out LeBron after a pathetic 4 possessions from Chalmers.

Raps08-09 Champ
12-20-2013, 02:39 AM
He better apologize.

MelanconMadness
12-20-2013, 03:40 AM
Sounds to me like bullying. Heard that's a big problem in them there parts of Florida

FlashBolt
12-20-2013, 04:07 AM
Jordan punches Kerr = Jordan is tough.
LeBron yells back at Chalmers = Douche/bully.

Thanks for teaching me an important lesson, PSD.

TheBigChief
12-20-2013, 04:21 AM

id imagine its pretty easy to play alongside lebron james,dwayne wade, and chris bosh....plenty of chances to make a play when the other team firgets youre even on the court...chalmers would be in the d-league if he played for the bucks....smack yourself douchenozzel

TheBigChief
12-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Jordan punches Kerr = Jordan is tough.
LeBron yells back at Chalmers = Douche/bully.

Thanks for teaching me an important lesson, PSD.

you come to PSD to be taught lessons?? :facepalm:

smack yourself geekazoid

TheBigChief
12-20-2013, 04:38 AM
they were both attempting to look "hard" for the camera so fans will buy into their whole "im a gangsta yo" act, buch of ****in clowns who aint never lived that life

GoferKing_
12-20-2013, 07:00 AM
So, Rondo is overrated for playing with a Big 3 and Chalmers is underrated, playing with a Big 3?

Heatcheck
12-20-2013, 12:03 PM
they were both attempting to look "hard" for the camera so fans will buy into their whole "im a gangsta yo" act, buch of ****in clowns who aint never lived that life

Cant remember either one of them ever trying to act like "a gangsta yo"? theyre both pretty straight laced guys, who've never had any off court problems. so when is it that they try to act like "gantstas"? when LeBron puts on those tight *** sweaters with the bow tie? or does that bike ride for charity? or is it because they are young black males who you don't particularly like?
Try no to be a lame your whole life.

TheBigChief
12-21-2013, 01:11 AM
Cant remember either one of them ever trying to act like "a gangsta yo"? theyre both pretty straight laced guys, who've never had any off court problems. so when is it that they try to act like "gantstas"? when LeBron puts on those tight *** sweaters with the bow tie? or does that bike ride for charity? or is it because they are young black males who you don't particularly like?
Try no to be a lame your whole life.

darn, sheesh, holy moly, ill "try" but no guarantees...can you help me?

Heatcheck
12-21-2013, 12:12 PM
darn, sheesh, holy moly, ill "try" but no guarantees...can you help me?

Not sure, might be genetic