:laugh2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMdg_W54w0

shep33
12-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Lool

NYMetros
12-11-2013, 04:21 PM

it's fake though, 3:16 he looks down to read what he's gonna say.

BHF
12-11-2013, 04:22 PM
that was great lol

RipCity32
12-11-2013, 04:25 PM
:laugh:

RipCity32
12-11-2013, 04:26 PM

What's fake? It's just a pissed off fan going off.

kobe4thewinbang
12-11-2013, 04:37 PM
So was Stephen A. Smith. The whole team should be embarrassed. They need to get their act together.

Jetsguy
12-11-2013, 04:38 PM
hope he doesnt kiss his mother with that mouth. what a caca mouth

xxplayerxx23
12-11-2013, 04:55 PM

beasted86
12-11-2013, 04:55 PM

I think just checking text or missed calls. He's genuinely upset with the Knicks either way.

torocan
12-11-2013, 05:06 PM
The sad thing is he's right where I was when the Knicks got blown out by the Celtics by 41.

The Knicks have talent, but they have no Heart. No self-respecting team let's a 1st year rebuilding team come into their house and beat them down for 41 points without a fight. And that's what we saw that day, a team that completely quit on the team and the fans.

If you play hard and lose by 41, that's one thing.

However, when someone runs up the score like that, you do SOMETHING. Play hard, run the court, drive to the basket, hard foul... SOMETHING. You don't Give Up.

Instead we saw a bunch of quitters. And that's what got me the most angry.

You get paid millions, you have people spending their hard earned money to watch you play, folks bring their kids out to the game or take time on a Sunday to watch the game with their families and THAT's what you do? As fans we realize that you can't win every game, but we DO demand EFFORT.

I'd rather watch a team full of rookies playing their heart out any day of the week over the Knicks team that showed up against the Celtics.

As I said the day of the game on the Knicks board, those players don't Deserve to wear a Knicks uniform. I couldn't help but think back to what players like Willis Reed. How many players would he reach out to and shake their hands, and how many would he run out of town?

Melo said that you can't coach Effort. I'd go further and say that you can't coach Heart.

ghettosean
12-11-2013, 05:17 PM
He mad! :laugh:

slaker619
12-11-2013, 05:22 PM
The #Knick are either tanking or need to make some serious changes

Infamous916
12-11-2013, 05:25 PM
The #Knick are either tanking or need to make some serious changes
Tank for what? They don't have a draft pick this year...

Paul Jeffrey
12-11-2013, 05:28 PM
The sad thing is he's right where I was when the Knicks got blown out by the Celtics by 41.

The Knicks have talent, but they have no Heart. No self-respecting team let's a 1st year rebuilding team come into their house and beat them down for 41 points without a fight. And that's what we saw that day, a team that completely quit on the team and the fans.

If you play hard and lose by 41, that's one thing.

However, when someone runs up the score like that, you do SOMETHING. Play hard, run the court, drive to the basket, hard foul... SOMETHING. You don't Give Up.

Instead we saw a bunch of quitters. And that's what got me the most angry.

You get paid millions, you have people spending their hard earned money to watch you play, folks bring their kids out to the game or take time on a Sunday to watch the game with their families and THAT's what you do? As fans we realize that you can't win every game, but we DO demand EFFORT.

I'd rather watch a team full of rookies playing their heart out any day of the week over the Knicks team that showed up against the Celtics.

As I said the day of the game on the Knicks board, those players don't Deserve to wear a Knicks uniform. I couldn't help but think back to what players like Willis Reed. How many players would he reach out to and shake their hands, and how many would he run out of town?

Melo said that you can't coach Effort. I'd go further and say that you can't coach Heart.

No such thing as heart. A word to glorify the perceived effort level of a player, and I don't think the Knicks have the talent to be contenders.

They have Melo. They have Shumpert. They don't have much talent after that. Hardaway could become a good player.

torocan
12-11-2013, 05:48 PM
No such thing as heart. A word to glorify the perceived effort level of a player, and I don't think the Knicks have the talent to be contenders.

They have Melo. They have Shumpert. They don't have much talent after that. Hardaway could become a good player.

That's untrue.

There are people that put forth effort every single day. You see them at work, you see them in sports, and you see them in the military. When the going is tough, they keep going hard no matter the odds, no matter the margin of defeat. There are folks that refuse to quit no matter how difficult things get.

There are people who don't stop when they're getting beaten down and fight every day with pride.

Not everyone is built the same. Some people quit when it's easy. They would rather give up than fight through the hard times.

Heart isn't just about a level of effort, it's the refusal to stop trying.

I've been on teams where we were horribly outmatched, where the opponent had us beat and we knew it, but we still ran hard on every play, and we still fought hard because of Pride. The opponent could beat us, but they couldn't break us. It was our home floor and win or lose, we were going to make them fight for every point even when the game was already long lost.

And you can tell when there is NO effort versus bad execution.

NO effort is when there are fast breaks and nobody bothers to even TRY to run back to contest.
NO effort is when someone is about to take a shot 3 feet in front of you and you don't even try to raise your hand to contest.
NO effort is when there's a 50/50 ball and there's 3 guys on the floor and none of them are on your team.
NO effort is when someone is driving to the hoop and you don't even TRY to move your feet to slow them down or even SWIPE at the ball
NO effort is when you don't even TRY to make their shot harder

I've seen a lot of good basketball and bad basketball. And only rarely do you see a team completely quit in the 2nd quarter. And the Knicks completely quit.

That's called a lack of Heart and Pride. And I'm sad to say that's what I saw on Sunday on the Knicks.

ACanadian
12-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Nice house.

PurpleLynch
12-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Pure gold,it wasn't staged. He was reading a text probably and he was real mad.

Paul Jeffrey
12-11-2013, 06:13 PM
That's untrue.

There are people that put forth effort every single day. You see them at work, you see them in sports, and you see them in the military. When the going is tough, they keep going hard no matter the odds, no matter the margin of defeat. There are folks that refuse to quit no matter how difficult things get.

There are people who don't stop when they're getting beaten down and fight every day with pride.

Not everyone is built the same. Some people quit when it's easy. They would rather give up than fight through the hard times.

Heart isn't just about a level of effort, it's the refusal to stop trying.

I've been on teams where we were horribly outmatched, where the opponent had us beat and we knew it, but we still ran hard on every play, and we still fought hard because of Pride. The opponent could beat us, but they couldn't break us. It was our home floor and win or lose, we were going to make them fight for every point even when the game was already long lost.

And you can tell when there is NO effort versus bad execution.

NO effort is when there are fast breaks and nobody bothers to even TRY to run back to contest.
NO effort is when someone is about to take a shot 3 feet in front of you and you don't even try to raise your hand to contest.
NO effort is when there's a 50/50 ball and there's 3 guys on the floor and none of them are on your team.
NO effort is when someone is driving to the hoop and you don't even TRY to move your feet to slow them down or even SWIPE at the ball
NO effort is when you don't even TRY to make their shot harder

I've seen a lot of good basketball and bad basketball. And only rarely do you see a team completely quit in the 2nd quarter. And the Knicks completely quit.

That's called a lack of Heart and Pride. And I'm sad to say that's what I saw on Sunday on the Knicks.

I think you misunderstood me. I never said everybody gives the same effort, but that the word heart is used to glorify the perceived effort level of a player.

Of course there are players that don't give much effort and players that give tons of effort.

However, the word heart seems to be attached to players who like beat their chest, scream, and go bananas every time they score or block a shot or do something of significance. If those players didn't do those thing, would they still be labeled as players with big hearts?

How can you tell me that they are trying any harder than the next guy, just cause they show emotion? For example a guy like Joe Johnson looks like he's half asleep out there but you can't tell me he's trying any less than a guy like Gerald Wallace who throws his body around everywhere.

How can you tell me that Joakim Noah tries harder than a guy like Roy Hibbert? Noah beats his chest, screams, trash talks, and is a rah rah type of guy but that doesn't mean he gives more effort than the next guy.

People say the Bulls had heart last year. Well you know what, I don't agree with that. They had a lot of chest beating guys who overachieved and they are labeled as players who give more effort than others which IMO is stupid.

Guppyfighter
12-11-2013, 06:24 PM
This sounded fake as soon as he started talking.

RipCity32
12-11-2013, 06:31 PM
This sounded fake as soon as he started talking.

I act like this everytime the Lions blow a game or the division and I'm not faking it. I guess I don't get what there is to fake. It's a guy venting and making fun of his team after a embarrassing loss.

torocan
12-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I think you misunderstood me. I never said everybody gives the same effort, but that the word heart is used to glorify the perceived effort level of a player.

Of course there are players that don't give much effort and players that give tons of effort.

However, the word heart seems to be attached to players who like beat their chest, scream, and go bananas every time they score or block a shot or do something of significance. If those players didn't do those thing, would they still be labeled as players with big hearts?

How can you tell me that they are trying any harder than the next guy, just cause they show emotion? For example a guy like Joe Johnson looks like he's half asleep out there but you can't tell me he's trying any less than a guy like Gerald Wallace who throws his body around everywhere.

How can you tell me that Joakim Noah tries harder than a guy like Roy Hibbert? Noah beats his chest, screams, trash talks, and is a rah rah type of guy but that doesn't mean he gives more effort than the next guy.

People say the Bulls had heart last year. Well you know what, I don't agree with that. They had a lot of chest beating guys who overachieved and they are labeled as players who give more effort than others which IMO is stupid.

There's a difference between emotional expression and actual effort on the court. And emotional expression has nothing to do with desire. A person can greatly desire something and be completely non-expressive about it to an outside observer. This is a completely different discussion than the point I was raising, which was a complete *lack* of effort on that day.

As for physical effort, it is easy to see the difference between great effort and ZERO effort. Especially when you see the gap in performance from one game to the next in terms of what a player/team CAN do and what it actually DOES do.

If you have the chance, watch the actual game. Look at how the players move on the court. Look at how they move during transitions and while defending. Then compare that to some of their other games like the Indiana game.

Less effort is to be sometimes expected when the game is lost late in the game. It is not expected during the first and second quarter.

PartyPoison15
12-11-2013, 06:49 PM
That was awesome.

Cromedome
12-11-2013, 06:52 PM
It's ok to post video's now? Cool.

Denver-boy
12-11-2013, 07:06 PM
I would love to see Stephen A smith recording watching himself for after the game reaction lol that be WAY BETTER. he might throw his tv out his window. burn his melo jersey

Paul Jeffrey
12-11-2013, 07:06 PM
There's a difference between emotional expression and actual effort on the court. And emotional expression has nothing to do with desire. A person can greatly desire something and be completely non-expressive about it to an outside observer. This is a completely different discussion than the point I was raising, which was a complete *lack* of effort on that day.

As for physical effort, it is easy to see the difference between great effort and ZERO effort. Especially when you see the gap in performance from one game to the next in terms of what a player/team CAN do and what it actually DOES do.

If you have the chance, watch the actual game. Look at how the players move on the court. Look at how they move during transitions and while defending. Then compare that to some of their other games like the Indiana game.

Less effort is to be sometimes expected when the game is lost late in the game. It is not expected during the first and second quarter.

So again, how can you tell the difference? You tell me to watch the game, but there is no way to tell who is trying harder.

I bring up this example again because I think it's a good one. Joe Johnson looks like he's half asleep. I never see him dive for loose balls, he isn't athletic enough to stay in front of quick guards and he isn't fast enough to get back on defense all the time yet you can't tell me he give less effort than the next guy.

If a guy is intentionally not getting back on D, not moving around well, and not getting in the transition game that's one thing. But what about those players who don't do those things because their body doesn't allow them do?

You will never see Joe Johnson dive for loose balls, throw his body around, play defense, or get in transition like Gerald Wallace does but not because he chooses not to, but because his lack of athleticism doesn't allow him to.

Yes it is very easy to see great effort and zero effort, but not many players give zero effort. Most players give at least some effort and I'm asking you how you distinguish those who give maximum effort and those who don't? That's my problem with this term heart.

When you compare extremes like say Joakim Noah and Eddy Curry, yeah it's pretty evident one gives max effort and the other doesn't care. But what about Joakim Noah and a guy who does give effort but he isn't the type of player Noah is? For example Brook Lopez.

Brook Lopez is labeled as soft and lazy. The fact that Joakim Noah is a superior defender, moves around the court better, is more agile, more athletic, and more active in terms of running around doesn't prove to me that he gives more effort than Lopez does. It proves that he's far more athletic, quicker, and a better defender.

FOBolous
12-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Should've paid Jeremy Lin. He alone have more heart than everyone in the Knicks combined. Instead, Knicks let Melo's ego dictate things.

Paul Jeffrey
12-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Should've paid Jeremy Lin. He alone have more heart than everyone in the Knicks combined. Instead, Knicks let Melo's ego dictate things.

Jeremy Lin is a piece of trash.

FOBolous
12-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Jeremy Lin is a piece of trash.

well...this "trash," before going out for 2 weeks with a knee sprain, played better than everyone on the Knicks right now not named Melo. He's also played better than everyone on the Nets.

fresh prince
12-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Hahahahaah 10 minutes well spent..

I think at some point all of us have felt this exact same way about one of our teams..

LMAO hilarious

torocan
12-11-2013, 08:40 PM
So again, how can you tell the difference? You tell me to watch the game, but there is no way to tell who is trying harder.

I bring up this example again because I think it's a good one. Joe Johnson looks like he's half asleep. I never see him dive for loose balls, he isn't athletic enough to stay in front of quick guards and he isn't fast enough to get back on defense all the time yet you can't tell me he give less effort than the next guy.

If a guy is intentionally not getting back on D, not moving around well, and not getting in the transition game that's one thing. But what about those players who don't do those things because their body doesn't allow them do?

You will never see Joe Johnson dive for loose balls, throw his body around, play defense, or get in transition like Gerald Wallace does but not because he chooses not to, but because his lack of athleticism doesn't allow him to.

Yes it is very easy to see great effort and zero effort, but not many players give zero effort. Most players give at least some effort and I'm asking you how you distinguish those who give maximum effort and those who don't? That's my problem with this term heart.

When you compare extremes like say Joakim Noah and Eddy Curry, yeah it's pretty evident one gives max effort and the other doesn't care. But what about Joakim Noah and a guy who does give effort but he isn't the type of player Noah is? For example Brook Lopez.

Brook Lopez is labeled as soft and lazy. The fact that Joakim Noah is a superior defender, moves around the court better, is more agile, more athletic, and more active in terms of running around doesn't prove to me that he gives more effort than Lopez does. It proves that he's far more athletic, quicker, and a better defender.

The difference is that I'm NOT comparing player A vs player B.

I'm comparing Player A vs Player A.

So, take Joe Johnson in game 1, 3, 5, and 7 of a season. They display a range of what they are and are not capable of doing, what they are and are not willing to do typically.

When you watch a particular team and their players often enough, you get a good grasp of what is a typical effort and extraordinary effort for particular players on that team. You can also see when they are exerting little to NO effort.

This is why I said to compare the SAME players across different games. In one game you see a very different level of effort than in the second game. Just as in a single game you will see an ebb and flow in the effort over the 48 minutes from quarter to quarter.

The difference in the Boston game is that the effort wasn't there in the opening quarter, showed up briefly at the start of the 2nd quarter, then stopped mid way in the 2nd quarter and never came back. Not prior to the end of the half, not coming out of the half. Not in the 4th quarter.

The team quit. They didn't even make a token effort to do what they *normally* do during games.

I've seen most of these players for multiple years. It's very easy to see when they're extra motivated to work hard. It's very easy to see when they're coming in with a below average effort.

Sunday against the Celtics was the Worst I have *ever* seen from the players. That's having watched well over 100 games for most of these players.

The lack of effort was SO apparent, SO obvious that the crowd stopped Booing. The commentators noted it throughout the broadcast and in the post-game analysis. It was noted in media coverage in newspapers and on the radio the next day. It was noted on all the Knicks boards during and after the game. It was noted on every Knicks blog. Melo came out during the post-game interview and specifically said that "You can't coach Effort".

Could everyone have been seeing the same thing coincidentally?

No. It was obvious. As obvious as it can possibly be in professional sports.

The Knicks mailed it in that day, mailed it in and allowed the Celtics to humiliate them on their home floor without a semblance of a fight. They quit in the middle of the game, and had they wheeled out a flag and forfeited I wouldn't have been the least surprised.

And most of them acted like they didn't care in the slightest.

Paul Jeffrey
12-11-2013, 08:46 PM
The difference is that I'm NOT comparing player A vs player B.

I'm comparing Player A vs Player A.

So, take Joe Johnson in game 1, 3, 5, and 7 of a season. They display a range of what they are and are not capable of doing, what they are and are not willing to do typically.

When you watch a particular team and their players often enough, you get a good grasp of what is a typical effort and extraordinary effort for particular players on that team. You can also see when they are exerting little to NO effort.

This is why I said to compare the SAME players across different games. In one game you see a very different level of effort than in the second game. Just as in a single game you will see an ebb and flow in the effort over the 48 minutes from quarter to quarter.

The difference in the Boston game is that the effort wasn't there in the opening quarter, showed up briefly at the start of the 2nd quarter, then stopped mid way in the 2nd quarter and never came back. Not prior to the end of the half, not coming out of the half. Not in the 4th quarter.

The team quit. They didn't even make a token effort to do what they *normally* do during games.

I've seen most of these players for multiple years. It's very easy to see when they're extra motivated to work hard. It's very easy to see when they're coming in with a below average effort.

Sunday against the Celtics was the Worst I have *ever* seen from the players. That's having watched well over 100 games for most of these players.

The lack of effort was SO apparent, SO obvious that the crowd stopped Booing. The commentators noted it throughout the broadcast and in the post-game analysis. It was noted in media coverage in newspapers and on the radio the next day. It was noted on all the Knicks boards during and after the game. It was noted on every Knicks blog. Melo came out during the post-game interview and specifically said that "You can't coach Effort".

Could everyone have been seeing the same thing coincidentally?

No. It was obvious. As obvious as it can possibly be in professional sports.

The Knicks mailed it in that day, mailed it in and allowed the Celtics to humiliate them on their home floor without a semblance of a fight. They quit in the middle of the game, and had they wheeled out a flag and forfeited I wouldn't have been the least surprised.

And most of them acted like they didn't care in the slightest.

Okay I believe we're talking about two different things here.

You say the Knicks have no heart because they don't give their full efforts. I don't disagree with them not giving their full effort.

I say there is no such thing as heart, it's just a fancy word to glorify the perceived effort level of a player. That doesn't mean I don't believe some players play harder than others, of course they do. There are indeed lazy players.

bluefire7002
12-11-2013, 09:42 PM

NBA_Starter
12-11-2013, 09:45 PM
They seem a bit upset.

*Superman*
12-11-2013, 11:01 PM
The part about Ewing pulling out his dick and pissing on them was hilarious.

Mr. Baller
12-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Shoutout to Santa

Guppyfighter
12-12-2013, 01:49 AM
I act like this everytime the Lions blow a game or the division and I'm not faking it. I guess I don't get what there is to fake. It's a guy venting and making fun of his team after a embarrassing loss.

Because he doesn't sound genuine.

SMH!
12-12-2013, 01:59 AM

You dont think his phone vibrated and he checked it? Lol wtf, you think this man wrote what hes going to rant about in his phone just for a fake video

Guppyfighter
12-12-2013, 02:12 AM
I think he gets upset normally and they asked for him to rant about stuff he already rants about as they record.

It sounds forced.

mightybosstone
12-12-2013, 02:14 AM
This could should be the Knicks' GM. He certainly can't do any worse. And he would be hella entertaining during interviews.

sunsfan88
12-12-2013, 06:33 AM
Funniest thing is that he was watching the Giants get spanked by the Chargers on TV :laugh:

ewing
12-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Okay I believe we're talking about two different things here.

You say the Knicks have no heart because they don't give their full efforts. I don't disagree with them not giving their full effort.

I say there is no such thing as heart, it's just a fancy word to glorify the perceived effort level of a player. That doesn't mean I don't believe some players play harder than others, of course they do. There are indeed lazy players.

you mean the heart thing is figurative? for 36 years, i thought the size of one's heart actually determined how hard someone was capable of playing

ewing
12-12-2013, 02:45 PM
anyway, quality assessment

Paul Jeffrey
12-12-2013, 04:05 PM
you mean the heart thing is figurative? for 36 years, i thought the size of one's heart actually determined how hard someone was capable of playing

Is this sarcasm? Lol I can't tell.

ewing
12-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Is this sarcasm? Lol I can't tell.