PDA

View Full Version : Has Paul Pierce lost his passion in Brooklyn?

KniCks4LiFe
12-10-2013, 05:51 PM
"Those close to the Nets intimate that Pierce has lost his passion, still stunned from his departure from Boston and the only team he ever knew, while Garnett is no better than a backup at this stage of his career. Pierce won’t face the Celtics Tuesday night because of a fractured right hand and Terry remains out following offseason knee surgery, leaving Garnett on an island to determine the cause and the solution for the disastrous start."
(source) (http://www.celticslife.com/2013/12/has-paul-pierce-lost-his-passion-in.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

more like his jump shot died. :laugh2:

what a baby. You got no passion quit. Retire. You just taking up space old man. Shump still owns you.

ThaDubs
12-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Shumpert doesn't own Truth, donno what you're talking about

JordansBulls
12-10-2013, 06:14 PM
I think both he and KG should just retire, these guys are just waiting for the playoffs, but they might not even make it.

Delrayhc
12-10-2013, 06:18 PM
null

Yea Shump ownes a hall of famer thats at the end of his career. What an accomplishment.

*Superman*
12-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Not according to this commercial lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mHQ897YouGY

ThaDubs
12-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Not according to this commercial lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mHQ897YouGY

Born in OAKTOWN WHATAPPPP

NBA_Starter
12-10-2013, 09:20 PM
I would lose my passion too with the way things are going.

Paul Jeffrey
12-10-2013, 09:46 PM
I think both he and KG should just retire, these guys are just waiting for the playoffs, but they might not even make it.

They won't sniff the playoffs.

shep33
12-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Kidd needs to go... As a head coach he needs to motivate his guys

SeoulBeatz
12-10-2013, 10:39 PM
I think it's pretty obvious he's lost his passion for the game. He got traded from the only team he ever knew.

He should retire and stop stringing brooklyn along, what a disastrous trade for them. How many firsts did they give away?

Paul Jeffrey
12-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Kidd needs to go... As a head coach he needs to motivate his guys

I don't get it. Why do people keep saying Kidd is the problem?

I don't care if you have Pop, Jackson, and Doc all coaching this team together. This team would be marginally better with those 3 at the helm because of the long laundry list of injuries.

BoSox47
12-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Deron williams should retire with garnett and pierce. He fell off the face of the map hard.

JerseyPalahniuk
12-10-2013, 11:36 PM
This team will make the playoffs. I'd bet my PSD account on it.

btw: Dwill came back tonight. Pierce came back 3 weeks early (off the bench).

Paul Jeffrey
12-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Deron williams should retire with garnett and pierce. He fell off the face of the map hard.

Not exactly, unless you don't follow the NBA.

Deron Williams was statistically probably better than any PG post AS break last year when he finally got healthy.

AntiG
12-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Shumpert doesn't own Truth, donno what you're talking about

seriously, no one on the Knicks owns Pierce, but he certainly right there with Dolan lol

rangersfan
12-11-2013, 02:49 AM
I bet if Donald Sterling owned the Nets he'd be able to tell if Pierce was experiencing passionate feelings or not, at least when he was in the shower.

AnthonyTyrael2
12-11-2013, 03:10 AM
This team will make the playoffs. I'd bet my PSD account on it. (off the bench).

Not difficult at all. They don't need to a be a .500 team to make it. It's gonna be intersting how they gel in the playoffs if they're hating on each other so much till they finally get there. Great franchise, players and chemistry this year.

NoahH
12-11-2013, 03:14 AM
This team will make the playoffs. I'd bet my PSD account on it.

btw: Dwill came back tonight. Pierce came back 3 weeks early (off the bench).

Someone who's a huge BKN hater should sig quote this until playoffs lol

alexander_37
12-11-2013, 03:25 AM
Or he is just old and slow...

Did anyone think PP and KG would improve any team at this point. Except maybe a retirement homes shuffleboard team.

Paul Jeffrey
12-11-2013, 05:47 AM
Or he is just old and slow...

Did anyone think PP and KG would improve any team at this point. Except maybe a retirement homes shuffleboard team.

I think you're missing two huge points here.

1) You obviously have NO idea how bad Gerald Wallace and Reggie Evans are. They were by FAR, by FAR the worst starting SF and PF in the NBA it's not even close, it really isn't. No team had a 3 and 4 that were so bad on offense that teams were allowed to double team 3 other players at almost any given time and no 3 and 4 were so bad on defense that they provided literally nothing of use.

2) You also have no idea what the injury situation is in Brooklyn. You cannot compare this team right now to last years team and say that KG and PP have done anything but improved the team. Do you have ANY idea how much worse this team would be if their starting lineup was Livingston - Johnson - Wallace - Evans - Blatche for most of the season? I honestly think that group might win 1 game out of 10, maybe.

Deron Williams is the key to the team. Now that he's back you can now compare this team to last years team when wondering if PP and KG are making a positive or negative contribution.

The Brooklyn Nets at full strength are a much much better team than last years team and PP and KG are two big reasons for that. Then you throw in Anderson, AK47, and Terry and it gets better but I doubt AK47 will play this season.

kobe4thewinbang
12-11-2013, 07:00 AM
Has "Chump" ever done this? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6Zwf3B8vM

bagwell368
12-11-2013, 12:32 PM

Did a face dance all over the Celts last night...

tredigs
12-11-2013, 12:50 PM

Why not? In last place at 5-13 the Bucks are only 3 games back from the playoffs in the win column. The prerequisite to battle for a playoff birth in the East seems to be "be in the East". Brooklyn's 1 game back in the win column, they'll be right in the thick of it.

KniCks4LiFe
12-11-2013, 01:04 PM

the east is really bad this year.

*Superman*
12-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Has "Chump" ever done this? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6Zwf3B8vM

Nate Robinson busting his own *** never gets old. :laugh2:

koreancabbage
12-11-2013, 09:21 PM
the east is really bad this year.

the nets are really bad this year

BoSox47
12-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Did a face dance all over the Celts last night...

hes also been shooting below .430 since the 2010 season.