I would probably go

George
Harden
Dwight
Lebron

And it's really close.

mightybosstone
12-09-2013, 10:25 AM
A lot of those guys had great games yesterday, but for me it's between Dwight, Durant and Westy. I probably should give it to Durant or Westy for posting versatile statlines in a monster win over Indy, but I'm voting with Dwight because 20/20 games are so much rarer, and I'm admittedly making a bit of a homer pick. Amir Johnson would probably be a close fourth. He also had a monster night in a big win in LA last night.

mightybosstone
12-09-2013, 10:27 AM
But seriously

I would probably go

George
Harden
Dwight
Lebron

And it's really close.

Really? George had the third best statline of any player in that game, and he lost. Durant and Westy's lines are far more versatile and impressive. And Lebron had a great game, but I can't justify voting for him when that is a pretty average Lebron James statline.

Pablonovi
12-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Really? George had the third best statline of any player in that game, and he lost. Durant and Westy's lines are far more versatile and impressive. And Lebron had a great game, but I can't justify voting for him when that is a pretty average Lebron James statline.

Hey mightbosstone,
re The part about LeBron. I thought we were comparing statlines. I don't see how his was the best last night; BUT the argument that he just posted pretty average stats for him is NOT valid. Either his stats were the best (that is the OP question) or they were not (regardless of how they might compare to what he usually puts up). No?

Personal, to me, his were NOT the best, obviously, for example Westy put up slightly better numbers. But, iirc, LeBron also played less minutes. Though that is also a non-factor in this discussion/poll.

I'll go with Dwight because the gap percentage-wise he has over the 2nd best rebound night on this list is greater than what anybody has over him in points.

NYKnickFanatic
12-09-2013, 12:26 PM
32 points on 17 shots? Nice job, Amir.

alexander_37
12-09-2013, 01:16 PM
A lot of those guys had great games yesterday, but for me it's between Dwight, Durant and Westy. I probably should give it to Durant or Westy for posting versatile statlines in a monster win over Indy, but I'm voting with Dwight because 20/20 games are so much rarer, and I'm admittedly making a bit of a homer pick. Amir Johnson would probably be a close fourth. He also had a monster night in a big win in LA last night.

Lol I just woke up when I posted that. Amir Johnson's was really good though.

Pablonovi
12-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Lol I just woke up when I posted that. Amir Johnson's was really good though.

Hey alexander_37,
Excuses, excuses.
hehe
Yeah, upon just waking up, thinking is often NOT that great.