PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Williams' very exciting debut for the Kings

JerseyPalahniuk
11-30-2013, 06:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1kMMcCGUh0

Obviously way too early to tell but maybe a change of scenery was all he needed?

They lost to the Clippers but coach can get these personalities to work together, I see an exiciting (and winning) future for the Kings.

FYI: He had 1 assist all season leading up to this game. 4 last night.

Hawkeye15
11-30-2013, 06:55 PM
he has played only 1 game in his career better than that. Against the Clippers when he was a Wolf. I am believing in the large sample size, but it would be nice if his game grew in Sac. He was wallowing away and had no confidence in Minnesota. In Sac, Kevin Love isn't in front of him, so he will get his audition knowing he is not just a fill in.

He will still struggle on defense, and don't get used to that passing.

PurpleLynch
11-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Hope he'll play even better,I'm curious about what he can do.

JerseyPalahniuk
11-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Hope he'll play even better,I'm curious about what he can do.

My thoughts exactly, I'm kinda neutral about him as a fan but curious to see if he'll keep this up on the offensive end.

Hawk, I know he started 50+ games last year with all the injuries and still didn't contribute (especially on the defensive end) but who know's maybe he'll be rejuvenated now.

Asik's better
11-30-2013, 08:13 PM
If he can average 15 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists for the rest of the season, the kings are in good shape. They have a nice core of cousins, Thomas, Vasquez, Williams and mclemore. Definitely a bright future for the kings compared to last season

Kingz4L
11-30-2013, 08:53 PM
It certainly brings excitement back in Sacramento. I don't want to be too quick to judge so I'll wait a couple of games to get a better idea if he'll be consistent with this type of play. I do hope we give him 30+ minutes a game.

*Superman*
11-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Lob city.

Corey
11-30-2013, 09:03 PM
McLemore :drool:

arlubas
12-01-2013, 06:04 AM
The guy definitely has talent and also didn't feel comfy in Minny, that's for sure. He'll get his chance in Sacto but he better turn up on that defensive end or else he'll be deemed a spark plug off the bench for life.