11-27-2013, 09:03 AM
Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.

JasonJohnHorn
11-27-2013, 10:23 AM
Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.

Sounds like a good pick to me!

Goose17
11-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Again, why are you not including turnovers? I don't get it.

Everyone views production differently, by omitting turnovers people aren't getting the full picture.

For example...

The three turnovers Derozan had pretty much nullify the three assists that he made.

John Wall had nine assists but three turnovers so his A:TO was 3:1 on top of that he stole the ball three times but also lost the ball three times, his steals are nullified because he didn't really give his team any extra possessions (balanced out by his turnovers) now not everyone will see it that way, but some might, if the information was given.

Nene on the other hand, as a big man, had five assists and only one turnover making his ratio 5:1. Given the fact that he's a big man, that's an impressive passing display to go along with an efficient scoring night where he got a couple of steals as well.

Vucevic didn't score as much but he did crash the glass and have a few assists, on top of that he never turned the ball over once, this, imo makes his line even more impressive.

Curry had the same number of assists as Wall but less turnovers, his A:TO was 4.5:1 he also had three steals and a blocked shot as well as more rebounds. But he didn't score as efficiently. So although Wall scored better, Curry was better in every other aspect of the game.

FYI; You spelled Curry's name wrong and forgot his blocked shot.

I'm torn between Vucevic and Curry for now, will vote later.