PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett/Tracy Mcgrady or Dirk Nowitzki/Dwyane Wade

JordansBulls
11-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Start a team, which combo do you build around?

todu82
11-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Nowitzki and Wade.

KnicksorBust
12-29-2013, 10:08 AM
This is actually tough. Garnett anchors my defense and Tmac runs the offense. Theoretically they have more potential but Dirk/Wade just feels like guaranteed titles.

Dirk/Wade

Chrisclover
12-29-2013, 10:33 AM
is it right to say that the thread is mainly about 1 offensive guard(little D)and 1 defensive PF(solid offense) VS 1 defensive guard(solid offense) and 1 offensive PF (little D)?
Then the difference is mainly about which position you want to be more versatile. A talented big or guard.
from my perspective, I value a versatile big man much more so I will choose a KG and T-Mac combo because I think
1)the D of a big man is very vital.I think I dont have to elaborate too much, just look at 2 examples, A )wherever Howard goes, that team 's defense level rise significantly B ) DPOY is always given to big men rather than guards.
2.the offense from a big man is a rare resource.Many big men are put on court as defensive anchors.So if your big can can score, then your team has a competitive edge .

Ebbs
01-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Dirk and Wade.

Prime Dirk and Wade would've had perfect complimentary games. Wade creating space for Dirk with his drives.

JordansBulls
06-27-2014, 09:50 AM
This is actually tough. Garnett anchors my defense and Tmac runs the offense. Theoretically they have more potential but Dirk/Wade just feels like guaranteed titles.

Dirk/Wade
You don't think KG and Tmac are guaranteed titles?

Method28
06-29-2014, 04:55 AM
KGs ability to cover dirk away from the rim and his ability to pull dirk away is the difference to me.

Prime KG could do it all. Dirk has a big weakness on D and the size, length and athletisim of KG and TMac take it.

JordansBulls
07-15-2014, 03:52 PM
KGs ability to cover dirk away from the rim and his ability to pull dirk away is the difference to me.

Prime KG could do it all. Dirk has a big weakness on D and the size, length and athletisim of KG and TMac take it.

KG can't hold Dirk.

canefandynasty
09-23-2014, 10:34 AM
is it right to say that the thread is mainly about 1 offensive guard(little D)and 1 defensive PF(solid offense) VS 1 defensive guard(solid offense) and 1 offensive PF (little D)?
Then the difference is mainly about which position you want to be more versatile. A talented big or guard.
from my perspective, I value a versatile big man much more so I will choose a KG and T-Mac combo because I think
1)the D of a big man is very vital.I think I dont have to elaborate too much, just look at 2 examples, A )wherever Howard goes, that team 's defense level rise significantly B ) DPOY is always given to big men rather than guards.
2.the offense from a big man is a rare resource.Many big men are put on court as defensive anchors.So if your big can can score, then your team has a competitive edge .

Wade has solid offense? this is a guy with a career 24 PPG | 6 APG on 50% FG.

Raidaz4Life
09-24-2014, 04:16 AM
I like TMAC and KG here

Oefarmy2005
09-26-2014, 04:03 PM
How can this be even close? TMAC in his good years was better than Bryant and way-way better than Wade. And prime KG > Dirk.

LordJohn
10-12-2014, 07:55 PM
KG's better than Dirk, Prime T-Mac is better than Wade even though Wade's had the better career. KG/T-Mac win.