PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout those Pacers...

ChiTownPacerFan
11-09-2013, 11:20 PM
7-0. Just won four games in five nights. Best defensive team in the NBA, by far. George looks like a legitimate superstar. Hibbert is defending the paint like the runaway DPOY. Stevenson, Hill, and West are more than solid. Watson and Scola are leading a much improved bench. And oh by the way, Granger will be back soon. They've definitely looked like the best team in the NBA so far, so, are they?

lol, please
11-09-2013, 11:29 PM
7-0. Just won four games in five nights. Best defensive team in the NBA, by far. George looks like a legitimate superstar. Hibbert is defending the paint like the runaway DPOY. Stevenson, Hill, and West are more than solid. Watson and Scola are leading a much improved bench. And oh by the way, Granger will be back soon. They've definitely looked like the best team in the NBA so far, so, are they?:clap: :clap:

VinceCarter
11-09-2013, 11:30 PM
All I know is the Pacers and Heat are going to give the Nets hell in the playoffs. It's going to be fun in the East this season!

Big Zo
11-09-2013, 11:31 PM
How about this month of November?

ChiTownPacerFan
11-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Oh and Vogel is a hell of a coach too!

NYKnickFanatic
11-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Knicks started 8-0 last year. Means nothing.

ChiTownPacerFan
11-09-2013, 11:44 PM

Actually it was 6-0. Everyone knows that 7-0 is when it becomes significant.

JEDean89
11-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Hawks started 7-0 a couple years back but the Pacers are for real. They are a well built team and if they have a weakness it's pg play.

GoPacers33
11-09-2013, 11:46 PM

Yet if it was the Knicks that were 8-0 then you would be saying that the Knicks are hands down favorites to win it all.

Pacerlive
11-09-2013, 11:51 PM

yes but everyone knows that they can't stay healthy just like the Bulls.

TheMightyHumph
11-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Pacers have a great squad and played a great game tonight.

But it is early in the season, and I have to feel the Nets will get better as the the play together more as the season goes on.

Not saying Nets will be better than the Pacers, but they should be better than they are now.

Gators123
11-10-2013, 12:03 AM
They're legit.

ThaDubs
11-10-2013, 12:15 AM

But it is early in the season, and I have to feel the Nets will get better as the the play together more as the season goes on.

Not saying Nets will be better than the Pacers, but they should be better than they are now.

This is not a thread about the Nets though.

Clippersfan86
11-10-2013, 12:21 AM
I pick them to have a good chance to upset Miami and be in the finals but I said before the season started. I'm sorry but not a single one of their victories so far has been against a fellow contender outside of Chicago who looks like garbage this year. Wins against Cavs, Bulls, Pistons, Pelicans, Raptors, Nets and Magic. Not a single win that's truly impressive considering how good the Pacers are.

JeremiahWing
11-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Pacers were my preseason choice for EC champs. Feeling a lot better about that now.

Clippersfan86
11-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Their start has everything to do with a super lax schedule so far. No doubt they have a great shot to come out of the east and ARE legit, but don't use their 7-0 start to explain it.

IndyRealist
11-10-2013, 12:27 AM

Nets are much better than their record. Pacers were lucky tonight to escape with the win.

TheMightyHumph
11-10-2013, 12:28 AM
This is not a thread about the Nets though.

My responses are not for you to dictate.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-10-2013, 12:40 AM

but it was the Knicks

ThaDubs
11-10-2013, 01:06 AM
My responses are not for you to dictate.

Yes, but this is a thread about the Pacers, not the Nets, and you just basically brought the Nets into this for no reason.

TheMightyHumph
11-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes, but this is a thread about the Pacers, not the Nets, and you just basically brought the Nets into this for no reason.

That's an interesting concept that formulated in your mind, because if the Nets had beaten the Pacer this evening, which if you watched the game, you would know certainly could have happened, then this thread wouldn't exist.

Now roll that around your mind for awhile, and then respond.

My instincts tell me it will be a quick response.

VinceCarter
11-10-2013, 01:20 AM
I think the Nets are relevant in this thread because I'm guessing this thread was sparked by the close win over them in Brooklyn tonight to keep the Pacers undefeated.

ThaDubs
11-10-2013, 01:23 AM
That's an interesting concept that formulated in your mind, because if the Nets had beaten the Pacer this evening, which if you watched the game, you would know certainly could have happened, then this thread wouldn't exist.

Now roll that around your mind for awhile, and then respond.

My instincts tell me it will be a quick response.

Well they didn't. Lol

Bullhill
11-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Wins against Cavs, Bulls, Pistons, Pelicans, Raptors, Nets and Magic. Not a single win that's truly impressive considering how good the Pacers are.

The record was only one element of ChiTown's question about the Pacer's ranking in the league.

It is early, and we really don't have enough information to reach a final conclusion, but can you think of another team playing better than the Pacers right now? Pacers are allowing <85 points per game, but no one else is allowing less than 93.

Everyone on the team seems to be playing really well right now. In fact, it kind of reminds me of the season they were rolling through the league before the Malice in the Palace. :puke: (Pause reading for a moment of silence, please...)

Anyway, aside from San Antonio, I don't know you can make an argument for another team based on the information we have now.

Clippersfan86
11-10-2013, 01:27 AM
The record was only one element of ChiTown's question about the Pacer's ranking in the league.

It is early, and we really don't have enough information to reach a final conclusion, but can you think of another team playing better than the Pacers right now? Pacers are allowing <85 points per game, but no one else is allowing less than 93.

Everyone on the team seems to be playing really well right now. In fact, it kind of reminds me of the season they were rolling through the league before the Malice in the Palace. :puke: (Pause reading for a moment of silence, please...)

Anyway, aside from San Antonio, I don't know you can make an argument for another team based on the information we have now.

Not necessarily saying that. I think you have to put them as the best team to this point. I'm just saying people need to not get excited because they haven't been tested really.

BKLYNpigeon
11-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Great start and the Pacers look like a great team.

BUT! they will be judged in the ECF when they play the Heat in a 7 game series.

Bullhill
11-10-2013, 01:40 AM
BUT! they will be judged in the ECF when they play the Heat in a 7 game series.

Assuming Miami makes it that far and can last 7 games. ;)

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

Clippersfan86
11-10-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm not hating at all just to be clear though. Preseason I had the Pacers in the finals. I think this is the year they get Miami for sure.

mosesedan
11-10-2013, 01:47 AM
pacers a good team, hibberts a beast, theyre just a gritty team with dudes like stephenson scola and watson. remind me of the grizzlies of last year except grizzlies didnt have a guy like paul george. definitely have a chance of winning the chip. and i know this thread isnt about the nets but they shouldve had this game tonight, my nets will be getting better game by game i can assure you that

TheMightyHumph
11-10-2013, 02:33 AM
Well they didn't. Lol

Took 9 minutes for you to respond.

My instincts were correct. Your thoughts don't have a lot of rolling around room, I see.

Oh, and just to remind you.

The Pacers did not win the NBA Title this evening.

Roll that around in that small space between your ears.

Bostonjorge
11-10-2013, 03:23 AM
Better than Miami.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-10-2013, 03:36 AM
THey will trade Granger for Rudy Gay and completely mess up their team.

tredigs
11-10-2013, 09:15 AM
If Granger accepts a 6th man role and they are healthy for the playoffs I'm not sure they're going to lose a playoff series.

D-Leethal
11-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Hard not to admire the way this team is built, coached, and plays. I really enjoy watching these guys - reminds me of my 90s Knicks squads. So much energy, intensity, defense, and swagger. Play with that "underdog" mentality even when they are undefeated and stay hungry for 48 minutes each game.

That said, I still think Granger is gonna throw a monkey wrench into their mojo. I don't see his return benefiting them at all. They are gonna have to play different lineups, move guys to different positions, and I would imagine they are gonna have to implement some small ball lineups with Granger as a hybrid 4 to keep milking the success of Lance and PG. Thats gonna subtract from their power ball mojo that they just outmuscle teams with. I would be very weary of throwing Granger back into the lineup and I don't think its as simple as just accepting a bench role. It completely reminds me of Amare in NY - even when Amare was killin' it last year it came at the expense of the team.

BcEuAbRsS
11-10-2013, 10:28 AM
The East will be fun, that's for sure.

BcEuAbRsS
11-10-2013, 10:29 AM
THey will trade Granger for Rudy Gay and completely mess up their team.

:laugh2:

mjm07
11-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Pacers are the best team right now. George playing like an MVP and the DPOY seems Hibberts to lose. Definitely gonna be even better come playoff time.

archdevil84
11-10-2013, 10:41 AM
pacers looking very good so far while miami is pretty much looking garbage

Chill_Will_24
11-10-2013, 02:51 PM

My instincts were correct. Your thoughts don't have a lot of rolling around room, I see.

Lmao my new favorite poster.

Seriously what the hell is that guy so mad about? This thread was clearly started because of their win last night in Brooklyn.. which regardless of what Captain homer Clippers86 thinks, is an impressive victory.

ManRam
11-10-2013, 02:58 PM
I don't get why anyone still would be averse to the notion that the Pacers are REALLY good. The last two playoffs mixed with the fact that they're clearly more talented this year (improvement of youth, potentially having Granger, finally having some scoring on the bench, etc.) alone should be convincing.

They've shown they can go toe-to-toe with the Heat multiple times now. They're better now too.

The Pacers are legit. No reason to fight it. Who cares how early in the season it is...look at what they've done in recent ones. This isn't a fluke.

PacersForLife
11-10-2013, 03:25 PM
That said, I still think Granger is gonna throw a monkey wrench into their mojo. I don't see his return benefiting them at all. They are gonna have to play different lineups, move guys to different positions, and I would imagine they are gonna have to implement some small ball lineups with Granger as a hybrid 4 to keep milking the success of Lance and PG. Thats gonna subtract from their power ball mojo that they just outmuscle teams with. I would be very weary of throwing Granger back into the lineup and I don't think its as simple as just accepting a bench role. It completely reminds me of Amare in NY - even when Amare was killin' it last year it came at the expense of the team.

I think Vogel will handle it well. It should be obvious to him that Lance is a better fit for the starting lineup unless Danny somehow proves otherwise. I am also kinda weary about Danny coming back if the pre-season was any indication. We went like 0-5 with him and 3-0 without him. I don't put much into pre-season, but who knows.

If wanting to start really becomes a problem with Danny I think that's the only way he gets traded. In a perfect world Danny would come off the bench and be a 6th man type who could get you around 10 ppg imo.

Crackadalic
11-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Team has shown they are championship caliber. Very good chance in making the finals

ThaDubs
11-10-2013, 03:35 PM

The amount of time I take to respond to a post on PSD doesn't represent the amount of time it takes for my mind to process the information within it.

seikou8
11-10-2013, 07:54 PM
i agree guys pacers are one of few contenders in this league but if they lose to miami in the playoffs better not hear the heat were suppose to win and pacers doesn't have 3 superstars

ChiTownPacerFan
11-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Ho hum. 8-0. Only team in the NBA with a double digit point differential. Allowing a mere 84 points per game. It's ridiculous how little attention they're getting. They have been downright dominant. I know it's only 8 games, but still...

SteBO
11-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Pacers are legit and are playing like the best team right now......but even they know that this isn't their goal. They know the playoffs are all that really matters in the end.

Heatcheck
11-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Children, children...its 8 games. they're definitely a top team, but lets not go crazy. they've played 3 good teams. then again they are a young team that's only improving...we shall see come playoff time, which is the only time that matters to the heat and nets.

Bishnoff
11-12-2013, 05:38 PM
I had Pacers down as 2013-14 champs before the season started, so I'm not overly surprised. Great effort winning four games in five nights though.

t_money25
11-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Wayyyy too early in my opinion to debate this. They have been impressive but I'd like to see more

Avenged
11-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Looks like George will be a serious contender for MVP as I don't really expect the Pacers to 'fall back to Earth'. They've been good and with George's progression they are even better.

Tony_Starks
11-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Even though its early I hate to break it to people but the Pacers will be here all season. They defend, rebound, and have legit post players.

They need to keep it rolling while the Heat are struggling. If they get home court advantage it's a wrap...

mrblisterdundee
11-13-2013, 02:21 AM

Please don't compare the Pacers with the Knicks; it's embarrassing.

P&GRealist
11-13-2013, 02:50 AM
They are 1 legit ball handling 3 pt shooter away from winning it all in my opinion. Reminds me of the 04 Pistons team, but on roids as they have a young superstar growing in Paul George.

PacersForLife
11-13-2013, 03:13 AM
They are 1 legit ball handling 3 pt shooter away from winning it all in my opinion. Reminds me of the 04 Pistons team, but on roids as they have a young superstar growing in Paul George.

My opinion could change as the year goes on, but as of now I really don't think we are missing anything. George Hill does a fine job bringing the ball up and is one of our best shooters.

gbrl
11-13-2013, 03:38 AM
My opinion could change as the year goes on, but as of now I really don't think we are missing anything. George Hill does a fine job bringing the ball up and is one of our best shooters.

add in granger to take solomon and ojs minutes and we are good to go

PacersForLife
11-13-2013, 04:12 AM
add in granger to take solomon and ojs minutes and we are good to go

Yup just gotta hope Granger fits in well and can stay healthy.

Edit: I would still like to at least see OJ stay in the rotation. He's been solid this year. Not to mention we've still got Cope who might have a chance at some playing time at some point.

koreancabbage
11-13-2013, 08:55 AM
they are for real. they got a reality check last playoffs and they now know the real target.

they are hungry.

Pacerlive
11-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Please don't compare the Pacers with the Knicks; it's embarrassing.

Lol. They started 6 and 0 but he may be counting that postponed game due to the Hurricane.

IndyRealist
11-13-2013, 12:12 PM
Yup just gotta hope Granger fits in well and can stay healthy.

Edit: I would still like to at least see OJ stay in the rotation. He's been solid this year. Not to mention we've still got Cope who might have a chance at some playing time at some point.

OJ definitely needs to stay in the rotation. He's a tough, long-armed defender and a good outside shooter. If it's a choice between Cope and OJ, it's not even a conversation. Solo and Cope get firmly planted on the bench when Granger comes back.

Signing Copeland, based solely off short minutes in a single season, was a mistake. There's no reason to compound that mistake by feeling like we HAVE to give him playing time just because he has a guaranteed contract. He's shown absolutely nothing so far to justify anything but a spot on the bench. He takes bad shots, doesn't defend and doesn't rebound.

PacersForLife
11-13-2013, 04:39 PM
OJ definitely needs to stay in the rotation. He's a tough, long-armed defender and a good outside shooter. If it's a choice between Cope and OJ, it's not even a conversation. Solo and Cope get firmly planted on the bench when Granger comes back.

Signing Copeland, based solely off short minutes in a single season, was a mistake. There's no reason to compound that mistake by feeling like we HAVE to give him playing time just because he has a guaranteed contract. He's shown absolutely nothing so far to justify anything but a spot on the bench. He takes bad shots, doesn't defend and doesn't rebound.

Agreed. I wasn't implying that Copeland takes OJ's minutes or anything like that. I don't think Cope will really get much playing time this year unless one of our PF's goes down with an injury or something. I think the coaching staff and rest of the team encourages him to shoot a lot when he comes in during garbage time, though.

All I know is he always seemed to destroy us last year and I would say it's somewhat of a luxury to have a guy like that as your 12th man.

IndyRealist
11-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Agreed. I wasn't implying that Copeland takes OJ's minutes or anything like that. I don't think Cope will really get much playing time this year unless one of our PF's goes down with an injury or something. I think the coaching staff and rest of the team encourages him to shoot a lot when he comes in during garbage time, though.

All I know is he always seemed to destroy us last year and I would say it's somewhat of a luxury to have a guy like that as your 12th man.

I'd say it was a relatively cheap way to poach the competition's bench ;)

PacersForLife
11-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I'd say it was a relatively cheap way to poach the competition's bench ;)

That too lol.

Nycbball08
11-13-2013, 05:08 PM
They aight!!.. still not a threat to win it all.

ChiTownPacerFan
11-16-2013, 01:01 AM
.... Another dominant performance. Now the first team to go 9-0 in over a decade. They're only allowing a meager 83.7 points per game now. Roy Hibbert has more blocked shots than over half the teams in the NBA. Why aren't more people talking about this?

KniCks4LiFe
11-16-2013, 01:04 AM
They've had a soft schedule to begin the season. We'll see how good they are in these next few games.

P&GRealist
11-16-2013, 01:10 AM
None of this will matter if they don't beat the Heat in a 7 game series.

IndyRealist
11-16-2013, 01:29 AM
They've had a soft schedule to begin the season. We'll see how good they are in these next few games.

One site said they had the weakest schedule to date of any team, though they did play 4 in 5 and 5 in 7.

P&GRealist
11-16-2013, 02:05 AM
One site said they had the weakest schedule to date of any team, though they did play 4 in 5 and 5 in 7.

4 in 5 and 5 in 7 in November is nothing compared to having them in February or March, when you've been through the grind of 60-70% of the season and legs are weary and tired.

michaelb2254
11-16-2013, 02:27 AM
The Bulls are getting it together. Same with the Heat. We'll see.

Kyben36
11-16-2013, 02:30 AM
its good for them but as a knicks fan said it really means nothing.

FlashBolt
11-16-2013, 02:41 AM
Ehhh, impressive but who have they honestly faced? I'll need to see them against the Spurs, Heat, Clippers, OKC, etc.,

PacersForLife
11-16-2013, 02:54 AM
I do understand that they haven't had the toughest of schedules. I have to disagree with the whole "it means nothing" thing, though. If it was a big market team I feel like everybody would be talking about it. I mean, what has it been... 10 years since this has happened?

tredigs
11-16-2013, 03:36 AM
I do understand that they haven't had the toughest of schedules. I have to disagree with the whole "it means nothing" thing, though. If it was a big market team I feel like everybody would be talking about it. I mean, what has it been... 10 years since this has happened?

Nah they're talking, but it's still early. Another team literally nobody is talking about is the Spurs, and they're 9-1. But they haven't had the toughest schedule either.

I do think the Pacers are legitimate contenders this year.

ThaDubs
11-16-2013, 03:38 AM
Pacers are sooooo sick

IDOHERBETTER
11-16-2013, 05:58 AM
Pacers are sooooo sick

Word. People who compare them to the Knicks don't know ish. The Knicks shot at an incredible 3%. The pacers play what???? defense! What are they good At??? defense!! People knew NY were fake squad, because they relied on O and ISO melo. These pacers are deep and have some of the best 2 way players in the game. People who compare them to NY don't know bball. They are different In all faces of the game. Paul George has turned himself Into an efficient beast.

dodie53
11-16-2013, 09:29 AM
give credit where credit is due

IndyRealist
11-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Nah they're talking, but it's still early. Another team literally nobody is talking about is the Spurs, and they're 9-1. But they haven't had the toughest schedule either.

I do think the Pacers are legitimate contenders this year.
There's also the chicken-n-egg scenario. Yes, the teams the Pacers have played don't have good records. But teams have only played 10 games or less, so a large part of their losing records is because they went through the Pacers' buzzsaw defense.

Pacerlive
11-16-2013, 09:36 AM
How much is this influenced by a small sample size and beating every team?

Is it a big deal? I think so considering the Pacers have already played 2 back to backs and will play their third tonight. Plus stringing multiple wins together is a sign of great teams.

BALLER R
11-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Honestly I thought last year they should of made it to the finals. But maybe this year that last gear they needed to hit seems like they might of got it. Not sure about you guys but I would have no problem with the Pacers winning a championship. Don't think anyone really hates them either.

Bring The Heat
11-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Their off to a hot start and look great so far... Should be a great battle come playoff time if we collide again with them.

Clippersfan86
11-16-2013, 03:59 PM
27th hardest strength of schedule and have yet to play a single team over .500. It's truly fluke scheduling. The only half decent team they played so far (Nets) they nearly lost at home. I give them a great shot at the finals and pick them to come out of the east but the start to the season isn't why.

PacersForLife
11-16-2013, 05:08 PM
27th hardest strength of schedule and have yet to play a single team over .500. It's truly fluke scheduling. The only half decent team they played so far (Nets) they nearly lost at home. I give them a great shot at the finals and pick them to come out of the east but the start to the season isn't why.

The Pacers were away against the Nets, unless you were saying the Nets were at home.

AddiX
11-16-2013, 05:32 PM
PAcers put together a great squad and have a great coach.

But I'll never forgive them for not going all in and trAding for rondo. I wanted to see that happen so bad, it should of happened.

Clippersfan86
11-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Few of us being proven right. First time they face a good team that matches up well they are getting DOMINATED. When a team starts playing worthy opponents THAT is when you judge. Not when beating up lotto teams.

Shammyguy3
11-16-2013, 11:36 PM
to be fair the Pacers beat the Bulls on their own court about a week ago

ChiTownPacerFan
11-16-2013, 11:37 PM
We won a game against this same Bulls team earlier this season. I don't know how you could argue they were a lotto team then, and a great team now... This loss was more about a ROUGH schedule than anything. The Pacers have played a ton of back-to-backs. They had to travel for the second half of a back-to-back tonight and they were clearly out of gas. There's a reason nobody goes 82-0. I think the first nine games are more indicative of this team then one stinker.

DillyDill
11-16-2013, 11:40 PM
PAcers put together a great squad and have a great coach.

But I'll never forgive them for not going all in and trAding for rondo. I wanted to see that happen so bad, it should of happened.

When were they suppose to trade for him?

ramsizzle
11-16-2013, 11:46 PM
We won a game against this same Bulls team earlier this season. I don't know how you could argue they were a lotto team then, and a great team now... This loss was more about a ROUGH schedule than anything. The Pacers have played a ton of back-to-backs. They had to travel for the second half of a back-to-back tonight and they were clearly out of gas. There's a reason nobody goes 82-0. I think the first nine games are more indicative of this team then one stinker.

The bulls played in toronto the night before.... they just got smacked. Pacers are great but i just don't see them beating the bulls.

Shammyguy3
11-17-2013, 12:10 AM

So did the bulls

Cal827
11-17-2013, 12:22 AM
The Central Fight of the Night

Yesterday was the Cavs Locker Room vs Kyrie Irving
Today it's Pacer fans vs Bull fans

I'll go get my popcorn ready :D

ChiTownPacerFan
11-17-2013, 12:53 AM
So did the bulls

Yeah, but Rose didn't play in that game. He was clearly the freshest player on the court tonight. :p

Shammyguy3
11-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Yeah, but Rose didn't play in that game. He was clearly the freshest player on the court tonight. :p

So what? Did Rose will the Bulls to victory tonight? Nope

ChiTownPacerFan
11-17-2013, 01:27 AM
So what? Did Rose will the Bulls to victory tonight? Nope

I guess the tongue emoticon wasn't clear enough. That tongue was supposed to be planted firmly in my cheek. The Bulls thoroughly outplayed us tonight. It's just one game though. I think the Pacers have already proven that they're a legit contender.

BearsBullsSox
11-17-2013, 01:48 AM

Umm dude, the Bulls started 1-3 and struggled against EVERYONE they played in the first couple of games. Their defense was sloppy, their floor spacing was garbage, chemistry out of sync, and they couldn't finish games. That's the team you beat, the team you lost to is 5-3 now after staring 1-3, now third in the Eastern Conference after being mid-tier, and have won their last 4 games. How are they the same team as before? Even without looking at on-the-court improvements their record should be ENOUGH indication that you played a different version of the Bulls tonight than the first time.

Clippersfan86
11-17-2013, 02:16 AM
Bottom line is Pacers have played 1 team now over .500. Contender this year, but they aren't the best team in the league based on an 9-0 start vs mostly scrub teams.

P&GRealist
11-17-2013, 03:54 AM
2nd night of a b2b, after last wk winning all 5 games played in 7 nights. Giving them the benefit of the doubt for such a lopsided loss.

IndyRealist
11-17-2013, 02:37 PM
If you watched the game it was obvious that the Pacers, outside of Roy Hibbert, were gassed. Having said that, the 9 game win steak was against soft teams. Neither the first nine, nor the last one, are really indicative of where the Pacers really are.

ChitownSports16
11-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Like the crowd in the UC said.. "Overrated". ��

P&GRealist
11-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Let's see how the Pacers respond to this loss. That's how their character can be determined.

FlashBolt
11-17-2013, 03:36 PM
If you watched the game it was obvious that the Pacers, outside of Roy Hibbert, were gassed. Having said that, the 9 game win steak was against soft teams. Neither the first nine, nor the last one, are really indicative of where the Pacers really are.

Yeah. Not to be insulting but they still haven't won a game against a team above .500 at the point in which they played them. Crazy. They look good but certainly not 9-1 good.