PDA

View Full Version : Scariest starting 5

Supamauhn
11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
And I am talking about straight up scary. I know Halloween has passed and it would have been good a week ago but I just thought about this the other day.

I would have to go something like

1 - Nate Robinson
2 - Ron Artest AKA Metta World Peace
3 - Charles Oakley
4 - Larry Smith AKA Mr. Mean
5 - Kenyon Martin

I know I put people out of position but Larry Smith was a 6'8 center

Supamauhn
11-07-2013, 10:18 PM
If you need further clarification... Just plain scary, crazy, mean, pyscho, etc...

Max.This
11-07-2013, 10:31 PM
pistons bad boys

dnl123
11-07-2013, 10:52 PM
This list is a joke without Dennis Rodman.

IKnowHoops
11-07-2013, 11:05 PM
PG Lebron
SG Stackhouse
SF Dr. J
PF Charles Barkley
C Shaq

They will win the game and the fight.

IndyRealist
11-07-2013, 11:27 PM
PG: Vernon "Mad Max" Maxwell
SG: Latrell Sprewell
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Dale Davis
C: Young Shaq

kdspurman
11-07-2013, 11:37 PM
PG Lebron
SG Stackhouse
SF Dr. J
PF Charles Barkley
C Shaq

They will win the game and the fight.

I don't know if Stack/Lebron (and maybe Dr. J not sure on him) fit what the OP is getting at. Seems he's put more of the "bad boys" of the NBA.

EL_MACHETE
11-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Pg- LeBron James
Sg- Mike Machete
Sf- Ron Artest
Pf- Dennis Rodman
C- Ben Wallace

chuckawu
11-08-2013, 12:40 AM
They will win the game and the fight.http://esmallgame.com/11a.jpg

lol, please
11-08-2013, 12:41 AM
And I am talking about straight up scary. I know Halloween has passed and it would have been good a week ago but I just thought about this the other day.

I would have to go something like

1 - Nate Robinson
3 - Charles Oakley
5 - Kenyon Martin

I know I put people out of position but Larry Smith was a 6'8 center
Curry
Klay
Iggy
Lee
Bogut scare me the most.

DreamShaker
11-08-2013, 02:01 AM
PG- Isiah
SG- Vernon Maxwell
SF- Anthony Mason
PF- Oak
C- Mahorn

TrueFan420
11-08-2013, 02:17 AM

Seriously

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-08-2013, 02:33 AM
SG: Mike James

Heatcheck
11-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Oakleys a *****, always has been. having a scary face doesn't mean ****.

Nate Robinson
Artest
Barkley
Coleman
Parrish

might have more suspensions than wins

NYKnickFanatic
11-08-2013, 10:10 AM
People naming LeBron? Really... :laugh2:

The only person he has ever gotten into it with on the court was with his own mom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5aoP19-cY8

therealwd27
11-08-2013, 10:15 AM
People naming LeBron? Really... :laugh2:

The only person he has ever gotten into it with on the court was with his own mom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5aoP19-cY8

Proly because he's 6 ft 8 weighs 270-275 the speed to hold anyone and the strength to finish. Also the ability to bust your teams *** and every other team. That's most likely why.

KnicksorBust
11-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Kermit Washington

Heatcheck
11-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Kermit Washington

yes god...id hate to label someone because of one incident, but damn he almost killed Rudy T.

I think Haslem and david west could make that lineup as well.

Miltstar
11-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Mugsy Bogues
Spud Webb
Shawn Bradley
Manute Bul
Yao Ming

or

Allen Iverson
Kobe Bryant
Michael Jordan
Karl Malone
Bill Lambeer

NYKnickFanatic
11-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Proly because he's 6 ft 8 weighs 270-275 the speed to hold anyone and the strength to finish. Also the ability to bust your teams *** and every other team. That's most likely why.

You're missing the point of the thread...

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Heatcheck
11-08-2013, 11:19 AM

he IS 6'8 275, with the agility of a much smaller man. not exactly the kind of guy you want to pick a fight with

NYKnickFanatic
11-08-2013, 11:21 AM
he IS 6'8 275, with the agility of a much smaller man. not exactly the kind of guy you want to pick a fight with

To an average human being? Yes. But no other basketball players are scared of LeBron. No one has ever backed down from LeBron. LeBron has never went at someone.

kdspurman
11-08-2013, 11:25 AM

Right, no doubt about it. But the thread has guys like Artest/Laimbeer/Oak etc... Lebron doesn't exactly fit in if we're talking about scary in that regard. He's obviously a force, but he's nothing like those guys were in terms of the bad boy attitude and short fuse to just go off on someone. I mean, just imagine if Nazr had pushed one of those guys the way he did Lebron. There's a strong chance he doesn't at all lol. Lebron is obviously able to keep his composure but that's exactly why he doesn't belong on the list. It's more of a crazy/scary list. (at least that's how I took it)

No one knows how he'd be off the court, but on the court, he doesn't belong on this one

NYKnickFanatic
11-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Right, no doubt about it. But the thread has guys like Artest/Laimbeer/Oak etc... Lebron doesn't exactly fit in if we're talking about scary in that regard. He's obviously a force, but he's nothing like those guys were in terms of the bad boy attitude and short fuse to just go off on someone. I mean, just imagine if Nazr had pushed one of those guys the way he did Lebron. There's a strong chance he doesn't at all lol. Lebron is obviously able to keep his composure but that's exactly why he doesn't belong on the list. It's more of a crazy/scary list. (at least that's how I took it)

No one knows how he'd be off the court, but on the court, he doesn't belong on this one

That's how I am looking at it.

Dee_Edge
11-08-2013, 11:36 AM
...as far as toughness

GARY PAYTON/TONY ALLEN
ALVIN ROBERTSON/DESHAWN STEVENSON
IVAN JOHNSON/METTA WORLD PEACE
REGGIE EVANS/CHARLES OAKLEY
ANTHONY MASON/BILL LAIMBEER

honorable mention:
AI
MJ
rudy tomjanovich (dude wanted to still play after..."the Punch")
david west
Shaq

DerekCzajkowski
11-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Gotta have artest sprewell and rodman in these lists

Miltstar
11-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Gotta have artest sprewell and rodman in these lists

throw AI and Sheed on there and we question whether its a basketball team ... or a gang

Supamauhn
11-08-2013, 12:21 PM

I think most people are missing the point of this thread..

Supamauhn
11-08-2013, 12:25 PM
I thought of Sprewell.. Lance Stevenson maybe too..
Rodman, yes.. but I am talking about starting 5.

Rodman was a weird dude but who would you replace out of my lineup? Unless we get totally ridiculous and put Ron Artest at the PG position...

Out of:

1 - Nate Robinson
3 - Charles Oakley
5 - Kenyon Martin

Who would you say is less scary than the worm?

Heatcheck
11-08-2013, 12:30 PM
I thought of Sprewell.. Lance Stevenson maybe too..
Rodman, yes.. but I am talking about starting 5.

Rodman was a weird dude but who would you replace out of my lineup? Unless we get totally ridiculous and put Ron Artest at the PG position...

Out of:

1 - Nate Robinson
3 - Charles Oakley
5 - Kenyon Martin

Who would you say is less scary than the worm?

I say again, Oakley was a pus.sy, and I don't know how martin got on the list.

and honestly, rodman took punishment than gave it out

Cal827
11-08-2013, 12:31 PM
PG: Allen Iverson/Isiah Thomas
SG: Stephen Jackson
SF: Dennis Rodman
PF: Jermaine O'neal
C: Ben Wallace

NYKnickFanatic
11-08-2013, 12:53 PM
I think most people are missing the point of this thread..

I can see that lol.

Clippersfan86
11-08-2013, 01:01 PM
PG- Payton
SG- Stackhouse
SF- Rodman
PF- Big Ben
C- Shaq

Heatcheck
11-08-2013, 01:01 PM

scary? really? a midget and a player who looks like he should be singing back up for prince.

kdspurman
11-08-2013, 01:09 PM

I'm actually surprised Captain Jack hasn't been mentioned more

PurpleLynch
11-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Payton
Kobe
Artest
Rodman
Shaq

Heatcheck
11-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Payton
Kobe
Artest
Rodman
Shaq

nobodys scared of kobe, reggie miller is built like an anorexic supermodel, and HE'S not scared of Kobe.

Azzacadabra
11-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Anthony Davis with the people's eyebrow.

flea
11-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Kobe and Lebron and Carmelo because they're my favorite players.

IndyRealist
11-09-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm actually surprised Captain Jack hasn't been mentioned more

I was struggling to think of a SG, Jackson would've been a good choice.

Hugbees
11-09-2013, 02:11 PM

Substitute Rodman with Oakley and you're good bro.

goalie
11-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Gary Payton
Stephen Jackson
Ron Artest
Barkley
Mahorn

Going for the win in the game and fight. My 6th man is James Johnson, although he's in the NBDL now. 6'9 250 and a black belt? Game over.

Wrigheyes4MVP
11-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I nominate Stephen Jackson...and everyone else from that crazy Pacers-Pistons brawl for that matter:

Pg - Anthony Johnson
Sg - Stephen Jackson
Sf - Ron Artest
Pf - Ben Wallace
C - Jermaine O'neal

bofakop
11-09-2013, 03:35 PM
where is Bill Laimbeer???

PurpleLynch
11-09-2013, 06:52 PM
nobodys scared of kobe, reggie miller is built like an anorexic supermodel, and HE'S not scared of Kobe.

First,you say that Iverson is simply a midget(you don't know bball probably) and Thomas a backup singer for Prince(what does that mean,seriously,it's meaningless).
Then you say Miller isn't scared of Kobe. Well Miller wasn't scaried by anyone as all Nba players do,since is a ****in sport. Figuratively Kobe is scary because of his will and determination and that's why I put him on my list. Probably Stephen Jackson fits more than Kobe if you consider the point of this thread.But I took Kobe. So what? At least support your stupid opinions,you douchebag.
Or maybe you are just a troll,this forum is ruined by trolls and you appear to be one of them.

dodgersuck
11-10-2013, 06:02 PM
no list is accurate without Rasheed Wallace

ATL-ALL-DAY
11-11-2013, 02:06 AM
4. Josh Smith hoisting up 3's

Scariest shhhtt ever

Heatcheck
11-11-2013, 12:08 PM
First,you say that Iverson is simply a midget(you don't know bball probably) and Thomas a backup singer for Prince(what does that mean,seriously,it's meaningless).
Then you say Miller isn't scared of Kobe. Well Miller wasn't scaried by anyone as all Nba players do,since is a ****in sport. Figuratively Kobe is scary because of his will and determination and that's why I put him on my list. Probably Stephen Jackson fits more than Kobe if you consider the point of this thread.But I took Kobe. So what? At least support your stupid opinions,you douchebag.
Or maybe you are just a troll,this forum is ruined by trolls and you appear to be one of them.

So basically, your telling that you understand the point of the thread is the most physically intimidating starting five, but you have such a hard on for Kobe that in order to put him here your going to make it about will and determintation on the court, but im the douche bag.

and I did support my stupid opinions. Iverson is a midget (yes being under 5'11 in the NBA is a midget, what that has todo with me knowing bball is beyond me), and unless he has a gun in his hand NOBODY is scared of him. Zeke LOOKS LIKE A BACKUP SINGER FOR PRINCE, that should be self explanatory if we're talking about being scary, and is soft as pie (he may have a lot of heart playing ball, but that doesn't mean hes intimidating, if anything he use to send the other piston players to do all the physical bullying while he went around cheapshotting players). and again Kobe is a punk who gets the ball taken from him and pokes people in the eye out of spite. at least I have the mental aptitude to stay on topic. YOU douchebag.

This forum is ruined by half wits like you that need to constantly pull on their favorite players nuts in order to feel better about themselves, even if it mean going off topic in a thread.

CubsBullsBucs
11-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Lindsey Hunter
Mike Dunleavy Jr.
Steve Novak
Brian Cardinal
Chris Kaman