PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Dolan Bans Knicks City Dancers :)

jam
11-06-2013, 04:08 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/night-isn-routine-dolan-shuts-knicks-dancers-article-1.1508049

James Dolan shuts out Knicks City Dancers during loss at Garden
The only dancing done on the night was in the crowd with 10:30 left in the fourth when the video board displayed a Dance Cam showing fans showing off their moves in the crowd.

The Knicks City Dancers might want to come up with a new name for themselves, since they haven’t been doing much dancing lately.
In fact, Tuesday night at the Garden during the Knicks’ loss to the Bobcats, the Dancers who normally perform several times a game during halftime and timeouts did not perform one single routine and were nowhere to be found at halftime.
The only dancing done on the night was in the crowd with 10:30 left in the fourth when the video board displayed a Dance Cam showing fans showing off their moves in the crowd.
The Daily News reported in Tuesday’s editions that the benching of the dance team came on orders from unhappy Garden chairman James Dolan, although no one seems to know why.

Dolan's so dumb he's banned the knicks city dancers from dancing since the knicks were 1 and 2. The knicks lost again anyway, 102 - 97 to the bobcats, dropping them to 1 - 3 on the season.

DallasTrilla23
11-06-2013, 09:14 AM
That's just stupid.. Stupid Dolan...

ewing
11-06-2013, 09:25 AM
he sucks, we know

UPRock
11-06-2013, 09:36 AM
smh

EO1984
11-06-2013, 10:01 AM
What did Dolan and Knicks fans think would happen? What did they improve? They are no better than a 4th seed and will be an easy exit from the playoffs. When you build your team around 'Melo, who is a scorer, and thats it... you're not a good team.

koreancabbage
11-06-2013, 10:22 AM
damn, I overextended my thoughts on the Knicks. At first I thought they would be a top 4 team in the East but after a few games, the Knicks seem to be destined for a major overhaul next year. Clearly too many holes after Carmelo, Chandler and Shumpert.

they need an upgrade everywhere.

I don't know what Dolan is thinking but they aren't winning a championship with this team. Defense is in shambles from where it once was (2 years ago) and offensively they don't look the same as last year. We will see once JR Smith gets back in the lineup but Knicks fans hold your breath.

team of underachievers are going to underachieve. Don't know why you would put a bunch of them together and hope they win a championship.

therealwd27
11-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Have no idea what this is about. Maybe some scandal with players and dancers lol no clue