PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota's Ceiling?

Quinnsanity
11-02-2013, 04:54 PM
How does everyone feel about the Wolves? I've been impressed so far even against weaker opponents. Kevin Love looks like he's back, same goes for Rubio, and there's definitely room for a breakout team out West while OKC waits for Westbrook, the Spurs stay on autopilot during the early season and the Clippers, Warriors and Rockets integrate their new pieces.

lilchuckdoubles
11-02-2013, 05:14 PM
we still got new pieces to integrate too.

dnl123
11-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm a Wolves fan and I'm pretty excited, but it's too early to tell. Everyone has to stay healthy for once.

ThaDubs
11-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Kevin Love is definitely back, and I'm happy to see it.

Blitzace137
11-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Wolves need to integrate as well but you guys have looked good so far. Martin and Brewer were solid additions. K.Love looks slimmer and in shape and Rubio looks good to. If everyone is healthy I can see them being a 6-8 seed.

WARRIORS@GR
11-02-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm impressed too.Kevin Love is a top 5 player in the NBA when healthy.Yes,i said it.

mightybosstone
11-02-2013, 05:23 PM
If Love and Rubio stay healthy and the other guys play their roles, I could feasibly see them as a 6-8 seed behind the Spurs, Clippers, Rockets, Warriors and Thunder. But I'm not sure I trust that team defensively enough to say that I think they can win a playoff series. However, the first steps for this team should be proving they can stay healthy and to make the postseason. Once they've accomplished that, they can start fixing things on the defensive side of the ball in future seasons, and really start shaping this group into a perennial contender.

tredigs
11-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Similar to the Warriors, they'll go as far as their health takes them. They're capped by a meh D and the loss of AK47 (to Brooklyn for the shadiest backroom deal in recent memory), but Martin's a great piece to add next to Rubio. Not in love with the backup bigs or bench in general, but they're a playoff level squad that could make some real noise as early as next season depending on how the offseason shakes up.

ManningToTyree
11-02-2013, 05:37 PM
I think they are a playoff team potentially

Guppyfighter
11-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the new world. This Twolves team can be a sixth seed. I am predicting seventh, but they are good.