PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween! | NBA GameThread

Pages : [1] 2

Avenged
10-31-2013, 10:24 AM
Thursday, October 31

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Knicks1.png ------ ------ http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Bulls1.png

http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/NYK_wordmark.png--@ http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/CHI_wordmark.png

Time: 8:00 PM ET
National Channel: TNT

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Warriors1.png ------ ------ http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/GatorHunter1971/NBA%20Signature%20Logos/Clippers1.png

http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/GSW_wordmark.png-@- http://www.nba.com/tvc/image/assets/wordmarks/LAC_wordmark.png

Time: 10:30 PM ET
National Channel: TNT

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/M1ame/Dynasty%20Manager/NBAlogo.gif

Jaded
10-31-2013, 10:25 AM
Knicks debuting their orange alternate jerseys tonight!

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2013, 10:32 AM
Knicks debuting their orange alternate jerseys tonight!

How do you know?

Can't wait! Should be a great game tonight. Want to see how Shump looks guarding Rose.

Jaded
10-31-2013, 10:35 AM
How do you know?

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow 15h
I have confirmed the #Knicks will debut the new alternate orange jerseys tomorrow night against the Bulls #KnicksInOrange

:)

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2013, 10:44 AM
:)

:dance:

SugeKnight
10-31-2013, 12:03 PM
Go Warriors!

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 12:14 PM
Tonight I'll be at the game! It's time to see how much heart this Clippers team has because they are going up against a machine. A team that knows exactly what they want to do and has been together as a core for like 3 years. You make mistakes on D vs the Warriors and it's lights out because EVERYBODY can hit shots.

Pakman
10-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Tonight I'll be at the game! It's time to see how much heart this Clippers team has because they are going up against a machine. A team that knows exactly what they want to do and has been together as a core for like 3 years. You make mistakes on D vs the Warriors and it's lights out because EVERYBODY can hit shots.If the clips bring anywhere close to the D they brought against the lakers, it will.be a long night. Warriors by 8+ and clips drop to 0-2. Who woulda thunk.

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 12:25 PM
If the clips bring anywhere close to the D they brought against the lakers, it will.be a long night. Warriors by 8+ and clips drop to 0-2. Who woulda thunk.

I won't be shocked at a loss for the simple fact that our team clearly isn't in sync. Gotta say I'd rather us be a team that starts rough but improves as the season goes on.. than be like last year where we are dominant first half of season and rapidly decline as the season progresses.

SugeKnight
10-31-2013, 12:47 PM
Tonight I'll be at the game! It's time to see how much heart this Clippers team has because they are going up against a machine. A team that knows exactly what they want to do and has been together as a core for like 3 years. You make mistakes on D vs the Warriors and it's lights out because EVERYBODY can hit shots.
I think the Clippers will come out much more focused than they did vs the Lakers. Warriors on the back end of a back to back, plus they missed their flight last night so they migh be a little lethargic to start. Luckily the starters didn't log too many minutes last night

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 01:03 PM
I think the Clippers will come out much more focused than they did vs the Lakers. Warriors on the back end of a back to back, plus they missed their flight last night so they migh be a little lethargic to start. Luckily the starters didn't log too many minutes last night

Did they miss their flight? Those guys could be sleep walking and score 120 so it still worries me. I agree I expect the Clippers to come out much sharper though.

SugeKnight
10-31-2013, 01:09 PM
Did they miss their flight? Those guys could be sleep walking and score 120 so it still worries me. I agree I expect the Clippers to come out much sharper though.

Yea Steph said they missed it on twitter.

tredigs
10-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Vegas has the line set at Clippers winning by 6.5, Bulls by 8.

Not in love with a road back to back against the Clips in theory, but at least it's the start of the year and the max anyone played was Klay's 31 minutes. Missing the flight should be OK, meant they got to sleep in the bay. Short trip.

Knowing that Curry kept it quiet last night while Klay did his thing, I expect him to come out firing against Cp3. Really looking forward to a healthy Bogut/Lee against DJ/Blake also. And we should see both of them dribble starting the fast break on occasion this year, so it'll be interesting to see how the Clips take to that. No Barnes again tonight which sucks, but I think it's closer than the 6.5 Vegas has it at.

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 01:56 PM
Clippers bigs will outrun the Warriors bigs every single time, so I'm not worried about their bigs running the ball up the court, in fact Blake does that all the time. I'm more concerned with our defense right now. It's going to take time to gel and the worst team possible that you could be learning defense against is the Warriors who can drop 15-20 points before you even know what hit you.

The only thing I've ever worried about and will continue to worry about with the Warriors is the outside shooting. Not saying that's all you guys do but with our team in particular that's how you seem to kill us over the years. If the Clippers can't stop that, it's just low IQ basketball. It's really simple.. either play a 3-2 zone or man D centered around chasing players off the 3 point line. I'd much rather Curry+Thompson hitting their runners than bombing a ton of 3's on us.

This game is going to come down to two things tonight. 3 point defense and rebounding (for both teams). Both teams are loaded with shooters so I think whoever neutralizes the other better from deep likely wins, rebounding battle factored in.

Chronz
10-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Rivalries will form between all teams involved tonight

Chronz
10-31-2013, 02:37 PM

Not in love with a road back to back against the Clips in theory, but at least it's the start of the year and the max anyone played was Klay's 31 minutes. Missing the flight should be OK, meant they got to sleep in the bay. Short trip.

Knowing that Curry kept it quiet last night while Klay did his thing, I expect him to come out firing against Cp3. Really looking forward to a healthy Bogut/Lee against DJ/Blake also. And we should see both of them dribble starting the fast break on occasion this year, so it'll be interesting to see how the Clips take to that. No Barnes again tonight which sucks, but I think it's closer than the 6.5 Vegas has it at.
Lockdown on Curry on route. Forcing Klay to have another big game should be the plan, if he does, f it, but lets see if hes made the leap into being a consistent performer.

Thats the analytical take, realistically tho, Doc prolly pressures all the shooters and we see if Blake can stay mentally focused.

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 02:39 PM
My biggest worry outside of my keys to the game is Iggy being put on CP3. Remember Redick is only 6'4 so Curry can likely guard him just fine. That means Iggy on CP3 is likely to happen at some point and if Blake+shooters don't step up that's going to be a kill shot.

kdspurman
10-31-2013, 02:53 PM
My biggest worry outside of my keys to the game is Iggy being put on CP3. Remember Redick is only 6'4 so Curry can likely guard him just fine. That means Iggy on CP3 is likely to happen at some point and if Blake+shooters don't step up that's going to be a kill shot.

Yup... It's essential there's quick/decisive ball movement and shooters are doing their part. Redick does pretty good with his off the ball movement, but he and Dudley will need to knock down their shots. If Iggy is on CP3, run him through a ton of screens and make him exhaust a lot of energy lol

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 02:58 PM
Yup... It's essential there's quick/decisive ball movement and shooters are doing their part. Redick does pretty good with his off the ball movement, but he and Dudley will need to knock down their shots. If Iggy is on CP3, run him through a ton of screens and make him exhaust a lot of energy lol

Dudley has been ice cold too.

Chronz
10-31-2013, 03:04 PM

****, I forgot about that matchup. Our lack of an athletic swing is going to haunt us alot this year, Dudley is suppose to be a smart positional defender but he looked unbalanced in G1. It sucks that we cant preserve CP3 defensively with cross matches, definitely the drawback of a Reddick, but Im taking back what I said about making Klay beat us, radio heads are saying hes bulked up significantly. This could be his leap year

tredigs
10-31-2013, 03:09 PM
They'll be throwing Klay and Iggy on Cp3 for the most part, there's no question about that.

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 03:20 PM
Yea Klay did a great job on Tony Parker too last year in the playoffs. CP3 is likely going to have major problems scoring between Iggy+Klay. This is THE night that Blake+shooters need to go off.

shep33
10-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Barnes is still out right? Clips bench might have the advantage today, especially on a back to back. But gstate starters barely played after destroying us lol.

Going to be a great game. Iggy vs cp3 will be fun!

I think things get physical tonight between Lee and Blake, also Bogut and DJ.

Game of the night!

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 03:27 PM
Naw Barnes was back the final preseason game and Lakers opener.

kdspurman
10-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Dudley has been ice cold too.

Well playing at "home" (i know the first game was a Lakers home game) might be enough to get him going. Role players usually play better at home

Captain Moroni
10-31-2013, 03:41 PM

crap did not realize that the Knicks had already lost......Just ruined my entire night.

kdspurman
10-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Yea Klay did a great job on Tony Parker too last year in the playoffs. CP3 is likely going to have major problems scoring between Iggy+Klay. This is THE night that Blake+shooters need to go off.

TP definitely had to adjust his game after game 2, where he would use a screen on Klay and just take a dribble left or right and take a spot up shot. He worked on that as much as he could in between games. That and he uses so much energy off the ball running around screens, that the Spurs were able to free him up at times. It'll be interesting to see, obviously it's easier to adjust in the playoffs cause you can get a feel for a team from game to game.

Blake will definitely need to step up his game and look to be aggressive and set the tone. But, I'm sure the emphasis from Doc will be on the defensive end. If you play great defense, more times than not you'll have a chance to be in the game at the end.

SugeKnight
10-31-2013, 03:42 PM

Naw he's been out. He's out tonight too

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 03:43 PM
Naw he's been out. He's out tonight too

Thought they meant Matt Barnes lol.

shep33
10-31-2013, 03:47 PM

My bad I meant Harrison Barnes..... who I need back for my fantasy league lol

sunsfan88
10-31-2013, 05:02 PM
IMO the NBA should arrange it where if a team plays a back to back, then the opponent of that team also had to have played a game the night before.

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 05:10 PM
IMO the NBA should arrange it where if a team plays a back to back, then the opponent of that team also had to have played a game the night before.

Wth? All teams endure back to backs and all that crap, so that would be very pointless. The Warriors are taking a 2 hour flight to LA if that's what you're talking about, it's really not a big deal.

TrueFan420
10-31-2013, 05:40 PM
Wth? All teams endure back to backs and all that crap, so that would be very pointless. The Warriors are taking a 2 hour flight to LA if that's what you're talking about, it's really not a big deal.

Agreed all teams deal with them throughout the season. Warriors gonna whoop that a$s either way.

Iron24th
10-31-2013, 05:41 PM
I think the clippers will win this game,the warriors are pretty good, but the clipps will come with a different spirit trying to earn doc his first regular season win as their head coach.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 06:11 PM
Dubs by 20+.

TrueFan420
10-31-2013, 07:17 PM
Dubs by 20+.

Doubt we win by that margin

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 07:23 PM
Doubt we win by that marginI just put a fun bet on Dubs to win by 21+ 10 euro to win 800.:guns::guns:

TrueFan420
10-31-2013, 07:31 PM
I just put a fun bet on Dubs to win by 21+ 10 euro to win 800.:guns::guns:

Hahah good luck sir I'll be pulling for a 21+ victory

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 07:36 PM
Hahah good luck sir I'll be pulling for a 21+ victory
Look at us blowing a 30 point lead in the 4th with scrubs like Kuzmic and Nedovic playing,and finally winning by just 20 so i lose the bet.:ouch:

sunsfan88
10-31-2013, 07:37 PM
No, I'm not saying in regards to this game I'm just saying it in general. They should make it like that for all teams so if one team's tired from playing last night, their opponent will also be tired from playing last night.

tredigs
10-31-2013, 07:52 PM
Haha, a lot more likely the Clips win by 20+ than us, but I appreciate the confidence. I'm expecting a tight one though.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Haha, a lot more likely the Clips win by 20+ than us, but I appreciate the confidence. I'm expecting a tight one though.

:sad2::sad2:

:no::no::no:

tredigs
10-31-2013, 07:58 PM
Hah - well one bonus with GS any given night is that they now have the defense to match the underlying and always present demoralization potential of their gunners. If you get 3-4 stops accompanied by 3-4 triples in a matter of a couple minutes, it will bring a lot of the mentally weak teams to the brink of giving up. I just don't think that's happening after what the Clips went through against the Lakers, plus they're an extremely strong team at home with rest.

Looking for a stomping out of Chi here tho'. 10+ win wouldn't shock.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Rose will have a huge game i'm guessing.

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 08:11 PM
Agreed all teams deal with them throughout the season. Warriors gonna whoop that a$s either way.

Man do you really feel this way? Given that we are still working kinks out it wouldn't shock me but given the Clippers talent it's arrogant. It could go the other way too like last year when we were up 38 on you guys late 3rd quarter.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 08:15 PM
Man do you really feel this way? Given that we are still working kinks out it wouldn't shock me but given the Clippers talent it's arrogant. It could go the other way too like last year when we were up 38 on you guys late 3rd quarter.You're right,it will go the other way today.We will be up 38 late 3rd quarter.

shep33
10-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Bargs is not good

tredigs
10-31-2013, 08:24 PM
lol at "nice pass" by Marv. I think he just lost his dribble.

Bargs is not good
Correct, looks like the Bulls are attacking him as much as possible.

shep33
10-31-2013, 08:29 PM
Why not start Amare? I mean, play him for the first couple minutes then take him out. If people think Amare can't rebound, Bargs puts him to shame.

At least Amare attacks.

kdspurman
10-31-2013, 08:31 PM
Why not start Amare? I mean, play him for the first couple minutes then take him out. If people think Amare can't rebound, Bargs puts him to shame.

At least Amare attacks.

Yup, I think they should've tried to work Amare in with the starters this summer. They can very easily take him out after 5 minutes, especially if he is on a minutes limit

HuRRiCaNeS324
10-31-2013, 08:34 PM
Bulls look lost on offense... They have no idea what they're doing

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 08:35 PM
Rose needs to start passing.All he cares about right now is score.

shep33
10-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Yup, I think they should've tried to work Amare in with the starters this summer. They can very easily take him out after 5 minutes, especially if he is on a minutes limit

Haha, as soon as I say that, Amare dribbles it off his foot out of bounds.

But still, I think they should give him a shot. Have Bargs play against 2nd unit guys, because even Amare with all his surgeries is far more athletic than Bargs at the 4, and the Knick starters aren't very athletic to begin with

HuRRiCaNeS324
10-31-2013, 08:37 PM
And apparently his basketball IQ went up lmao

That was such a dumb comment... how the hell would he know if it's improved if he hasn't played in over a year

NYSpirit1
10-31-2013, 08:37 PM

At least Amare attacks.

Because Amare has had three knee surgeries in the past year and is on a 10 minute time limit this season.

shep33
10-31-2013, 08:43 PM
Because Amare has had three knee surgeries in the past year and is on a 10 minute time limit this season.

10 minute limit? For real? That's insane

northsider
10-31-2013, 08:43 PM
Bulls look lost on offense... They have no idea what they're doing

IDK looked liked they had a idea what they were doing to end.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 08:45 PM
Btw I don't get the hate on boozer.Ok,his contract may suck,but he is very productive.

northsider
10-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Btw I don't get the hate on boozer.Ok,his contract may suck,but he is very productive.

Nothing's wrong with him. Just the expectations of our fan base when he was signed. Dude is a monster but, often plays soft around the rack. He also has had instances where he was showing up big against lesser comp and a dud in big games. It was just overblown and continues to be. He's just fine and I am glad we have him.

koreancabbage
10-31-2013, 08:51 PM
lol @ Bargnani. two offensive fouls, a sieve on defense.

Raps will take those draft picks any day of the week when we were expecting a bag of nuts for Bargnani.

Do the Knicks overpay for all underachieving players?

koreancabbage
10-31-2013, 08:55 PM
HAHAHAH Bargnani with the 3rd offensive foul.

shep33
10-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Bargs...

NYSpirit1
10-31-2013, 08:59 PM
This game is a mess, like 400 offensive fouls by each team.

koreancabbage
10-31-2013, 09:00 PM
This game is a mess, like 400 offensive fouls by each team.

ya man, refs need to let them play on. more of a flow to the game.

shep33
10-31-2013, 09:03 PM
I honestly don't think Bargs is an NBA caliber player anymore. He's so much slower (looks heavier--not in a good way), his shot is not there anymore (his fg% and 3p% has gone down each of the past 4 years), and he just makes a lot of mental errors.

shep33
10-31-2013, 09:04 PM
I love Taj Gibson

NYSpirit1
10-31-2013, 09:07 PM
How many travels do the Bulls have this game that haven't been called?

northsider
10-31-2013, 09:12 PM
How many travels do the Bulls have this game that haven't been called?

Few hundred.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 09:16 PM
Wtf is Rose doing?He's forcing it too much.

zn23
10-31-2013, 09:23 PM
DRose 2-11, YES HE'S THE BEST PG IN THE GAME!

jp611
10-31-2013, 09:25 PM
Wtf is Rose doing?He's forcing it too much.

Yeah, he's playing stupid.

1 and a half game sample size.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DaBear
10-31-2013, 09:45 PM

Yeah let's just judge him off 2 regular season games after being out for a whole year..Very logical.

NBA forum still sucks.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 09:47 PM
Bargs:drool:

kdspurman
10-31-2013, 09:48 PM
It's nice to see Bargs hitting some shots... Hate to see a player struggle the way he has

jp611
10-31-2013, 09:48 PM
Jimmy Butler>>>>>>Iman Shumpert

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 09:50 PM
Jimmy Butler>>>>>>Iman Shumpert
You're doing what you criticized moments ago,lol.

Guppyfighter
10-31-2013, 09:51 PM
People act like it is out of the norm for someone with a true shooting of 526 to go 2/11.

NBA_Starter
10-31-2013, 09:56 PM
Bulls doing work.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 09:58 PM
That shot by Melo was clearly a 2,how did they miss that?

kdspurman
10-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Melo has a nice complete stat line going for him tonight. 18/5/5/4(stl) FG% is not the greatest, but lot of guys will struggle early on in the season

zn23
10-31-2013, 10:06 PM
Refs straight up screwed the Knicks... 5 point swing.

The clear path, plus the phantom call on Prigioni.

NYSpirit1
10-31-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow. What a ****ing game. I hate how referees impact basketball in a way they will never impact football and baseball.

It truly sucks. They called a foul when Melo had a layup, five point game. Then Prigs went straight up and they gave the Bulls a three point play.

J4KOP99
10-31-2013, 10:08 PM
Ray liotta, aging is natural. No need for all the plastic surgery buddy.

J4KOP99
10-31-2013, 10:09 PM
And yeah Knicks got screwed by the refs right there

0nekhmer
10-31-2013, 10:13 PM
bargnani still makes me laugh

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:18 PM
Bulls getting all the calls.

AI
10-31-2013, 10:21 PM
Bulls getting all the calls.

Pretty much. That's like 3 possessions in a row where Bulls get bailed out with secs left on the shotclock after the Knicks play great defense.

ThaDubs
10-31-2013, 10:25 PM
Important 3 by Felton

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:27 PM
Important 3 by Felton
**** this game.Let's move on to the next one.

zn23
10-31-2013, 10:32 PM
Another phantom call... I have a feeling this is going to be a pattern for Rose and the bulls this year.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Chandler sucks.

zn23
10-31-2013, 10:34 PM
That looked like Rose hit Felton on the 3... would the refs call it if the roles were reversed? You bet!

MTL_123
10-31-2013, 10:34 PM
wow that should have been 3 fts for felton

NYSpirit1
10-31-2013, 10:35 PM
The refs are having a PICASSO masterpiece tonight. Really. Rose got a gift and then Felton got hacked on a three. But nope. no call.

MTL_123
10-31-2013, 10:36 PM
im shocked they called that the way the game has been going

TrueFan420
10-31-2013, 10:37 PM
Man do you really feel this way? Given that we are still working kinks out it wouldn't shock me but given the Clippers talent it's arrogant. It could go the other way too like last year when we were up 38 on you guys late 3rd quarter.

Hahah naw just a friendly shlt talk. I'm worried y'all coming off an embarrassing loss to your rivals and we're coming off a big win. Plus its on your court. It should be a tight game. Both teams match up very well.

MTL_123
10-31-2013, 10:37 PM
lmao wat a call

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:38 PM
Wow wtf is that?refs suck

NYSpirit1
10-31-2013, 10:38 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:41 PM
No overtime please.I got Melo at under 28 pts.

MTL_123
10-31-2013, 10:42 PM
butter

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:44 PM
Rose just drives into bodies hoping for some **** call.

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:45 PM
That's Knicks ball.

MTL_123
10-31-2013, 10:46 PM
ny ball

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:47 PM
Wtf are these guys talking about?gtfo

MTL_123
10-31-2013, 10:48 PM
lol he missed it

Gators123
10-31-2013, 10:48 PM
Big miss

NBA_Starter
10-31-2013, 10:49 PM
Uh oh!

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 10:49 PM
Yeees no overtime

b@llhog24
10-31-2013, 10:50 PM
Damn. Rose wasted no time.

WARRIORS@GR
Wow Rose what a shot!

shep33
That's the floater that I've been waiting for! Beauty!

shep33
10-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Melo time

zn23
Clutch shot by Rose. I got to give him that. He was pretty terrible all game, but he stuck with it and hit the game winner.

NBA_Starter
DRose!

But did he make his move too fast?

DaBear
10-31-2013, 10:52 PM
Bulls win. Good night.

justinnum1
lol

shep33
Wow Chandler almost had that tip

NBA_Starter
Bulls win

b@llhog24
Could've gotten a better shot.

zn23
Bad shot selection, Carmelo could have taken a couple more dribbles and pulled up.

meloman1592
10-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Dam

justinnum1
10-31-2013, 10:54 PM
what an awful shot lol

Gators123
Did Melo really think that was a good shot attempt?

KG21
Bad shot selection, Carmelo could have taken a couple more dribbles and pulled up.

Damn NY sucks, and melo missed like 5 last shots.

KG21
10-31-2013, 10:55 PM
Guess so.

Melo sucks on D and O.

zn23
10-31-2013, 10:56 PM
Carmelo had a pretty bad game.

Max.This
10-31-2013, 10:56 PM
Guess so.

Melo sucks on D and O.

better than any player your teams got

NBA_Starter
10-31-2013, 10:57 PM

It wasn't a terrible look but he could have gotten a better one for sure.

justinnum1
10-31-2013, 10:57 PM
melo is an inefficient chucker. surprised people think he is close to the top 10

NBA_Starter
10-31-2013, 10:58 PM
On to the next game

Tmath
Bargnani with 1 rebound... Sounds about right.

KG21
better than any player your teams got

Hahaha, are you 5? :D

Melo stands out as a pro scorer and he coudln't hit one of 5.

I mean, even Gerrald Wallace could be better then him in those 5 attempts.

JordansBulls
10-31-2013, 10:59 PM
We need another scorer on this team. We don't even need another star just another guy like a Ben Gordon or Nate Robinson.

KG21
10-31-2013, 11:00 PM
melo is an inefficient chucker. surprised people think he is close to the top 10

Same. Ppl who do those top lists are prob drunk.

D-Leethal
10-31-2013, 11:00 PM

You don't dribble into the teeth of the Bulls defense with 5 seconds left. Your just dribbling yourself into a triple team and there wasn't enough time to kick it out once he got there.

D-Leethal
10-31-2013, 11:01 PM
Melo actually made some very good defensive plays for us tonight and a couple that were key to that 4th quarter run. His lack of D is way overstated. Bashing his shot selection and tendency to hold the ball is much more fair criticism than harping on his D like he's Stoudemire or something.

KG21
Deng wasn't active in last possessions, I dunno why? And JB can't shoot. 2 airballs :(

J4KOP99
This is gonna be a great game. 3 of the best shooters in the league going at it

KG21
10-31-2013, 11:02 PM
Melo actually made some very good defensive plays for us tonight and a couple that were key to that 4th quarter run. His lack of D is way overstated.

Ok, but he "excels" in putting the ball in the basket, he couldn't do that even tho had 5 attempts.

Rndy
10-31-2013, 11:03 PM
Rose bailed out Thibs with that shot him allowing Rose to run iso the entire 4th was sooo ****ing stupid. We have installed the read and react offense which is basically floor space, cutting, and inside passing and we used it to a tee except for the 3's but those will come eventually. But in the 4th Thibs threw that playbook the one that gave us 10+ point leads on about 5-6 occasions and he almost cost us a game. I hope he learned from this bad mistake.

KG21
10-31-2013, 11:03 PM
Btw, I know that sometimes bad shots happen but don't worry NY, BKN will smoke your ***. :)

ThaDubs
10-31-2013, 11:04 PM
Beautiful move by Griffin wow

KG21
10-31-2013, 11:06 PM
Rose bailed out Thibs with that shot him allowing Rose to run iso the entire 4th was sooo ****ing stupid. We have installed the read and react offense which is basically floor space, cutting, and inside passing and we used it to a tee except for the 3's but those will come eventually. But in the 4th Thibs threw that playbook the one that gave us 10+ point leads on about 5-6 occasions and he almost cost us a game. I hope he learned from this bad mistake.

I was asking the same question, why play Iso for so long? even tho Bulls couldn't hit nothing, they still could make something happen. MAybe, that neck pain was giving a Rose some serious pain...

sf-fanatic
10-31-2013, 11:06 PM
clips and dubs is a good one so far !

Hustla23
10-31-2013, 11:09 PM

The Knicks do the same thing, except with Melo in place of Rose. I guess when teams buckle down on defense in the last few minutes, it's hard to run the normal offense and it's hard to trust guys with the ball who aren't your money maker players.

Max.This
10-31-2013, 11:11 PM
Btw, I know that sometimes bad shots happen but don't worry NY, BKN will smoke your ***. :)

Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office

Rndy
10-31-2013, 11:13 PM
The Knicks do the same thing, except with Melo in place of Rose. I guess when teams buckle down on defense in the last few minutes, it's hard to run the normal offense and it's hard to trust guys with the ball who aren't your money maker players.

I hear ya but unlike the Knicks the Bulls aren't ever really good in ISO that isn't Roses thing either he's at his best when he's using guys like Noah and Boozers passing ability. When you have as many good passers on the floor as the Bulls you can get a good shot at any time there is no reason to take a shot you can get at any second right away run your offense and good things happen.

It's almost like Thibs is willing to lose games right now just to get Rose feeling good about himself and I'm not sure I agree with it. Let Noah and Boozer do their job

ThaDubs
10-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Defend in transition damn

shep33
10-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Once Barnes gets back for the Dubs, that bench is going to be a lot better. Probably their weak point right now

ThaDubs
10-31-2013, 11:22 PM
Once Barnes gets back for the Dubs, that bench is going to be a lot better. Probably their weak point right now

Probably.

ThaDubs
10-31-2013, 11:24 PM
lmao BG just knocked his *** down wtf

ThaDubs
10-31-2013, 11:25 PM
Is this a ****ing joke Green didn't even touch him watch the replay!

shep33
10-31-2013, 11:25 PM
haha almost

ThaDubs
10-31-2013, 11:26 PM
**** my ****ing life **** **** **** ****f **** **** ****

Clippersfan86
10-31-2013, 11:29 PM
I have great seats watching this beatdown. Limited to 1 three so far. Keep that up and Warriors would be toast. Our bench can't let up on D.

SugeKnight
10-31-2013, 11:33 PM
Put Lee back in!!

northsider
10-31-2013, 11:34 PM
I thought that shot by Melo was actually not terrible. He got decent amount of space and it's the type of shot he can make.

SugeKnight
10-31-2013, 11:35 PM
So many fouls

WARRIORS@GR
10-31-2013, 11:36 PM
Weak calls going Clippers way.

shep33
10-31-2013, 11:47 PM
DJ is killing it

shep33
10-31-2013, 11:48 PM
Great defense by Klay.... Wow

SugeKnight
10-31-2013, 11:50 PM
Lol Jordan don't want it

shep33
10-31-2013, 11:51 PM
I knew that was going to happen between Bogut and DJ. Surprised Blake and Lee haven't gotten into it yet

Htownballa1622
10-31-2013, 11:52 PM
This game hasa nice intensity about it.

sf-fanatic
10-31-2013, 11:54 PM
I hate it when star players like Paul just dribble into the defender at the end of the shot clock with no intention of making the shot. Glad Paul didnt get the call earlier

ashyzup
10-31-2013, 11:54 PM
This game hasa nice intensity about it.

Yeah, it feels and looks like a play-off game.

sunsfan88
10-31-2013, 11:56 PM
Jordan needs to stop being a lil b**ch.

sf-fanatic
10-31-2013, 11:57 PM
How is that a foul on Green? He just pulled the chair on Griffin

shep33
That wasn't a foul

WARRIORS@GR
what a foul:laugh::laugh::laugh:

sf-fanatic
4 point possession ******** Griffin just fell when Green pulled the cheer

sf-fanatic
10-31-2013, 11:59 PM
I dont think Curry got set there but Paul was out of control on the foul

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Wow. A pull of the chair and the ref calls a foul. A clear goaltend on David Lee by BG and the refs say it's clean. ********. I watched the goaltend in slowmo and it was clear as day.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Really poor half by the Warriors. Just some terrible unforced turnovers.

Clips playing great. DJ looks like the best player on the court today

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Warriors whooped on the ****** as lakers yesterday, different when you face a real team huh?

And before you say "well lakers beat clippers". We were lights out. we probably wont play like that all year again lmao.

mightybosstone
I just now turned on the game, but what's up with the Warriors' defense? 68 points in the first half?

sf-fanatic
Lol its like a playoff game out there

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Just finished essays in the last 2 days! Glad to be stress free! now I can say it, Glad to have BBall back! **** YES!

WARRIORS@GR
11-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Wtf does Doc want?

sunsfan88
11-01-2013, 12:06 AM
I have great seats watching this beatdown. Limited to 1 three so far. Keep that up and Warriors would be toast. Our bench can't let up on D.

Your at the game?!

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:06 AM
This is going to be a good rivalry. Hope these teams meet in the playoffs.

SugeKnight
11-01-2013, 12:07 AM
I just now turned on the game, but what's up with the Warriors' defense? 68 points in the first half?

Rebounding. All of their bigs have dominated the glass

shep33
Just finished essays in the last 2 days! Glad to be stress free! now I can say it, Glad to have BBall back! **** YES!

Haha congrats dude. I've been down that road. **** essays lol

shep33
Rebounding. All of their bigs have dominated the glass

And turnovers leading to miscommunication on defense.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Warriors whooped on the ****** as lakers yesterday, different when you face a real team huh?

And before you say "well lakers beat clippers". We were lights out. we probably wont play like that all year again lmao.

What, are you saying we're bad? I don't think Warriors are playing atm well but to say we are bad is crazy. Basically the same team that took the Spurs to 6 + Iggy.

Lakers + Giants
This is going to be a good rivalry. Hope these teams meet in the playoffs.

This, hated how people said LAL vs LAC was a rivalry last year. Not a rivalry when just one team is raping the other.

THIS is a REAL rivalry. Bad blood between the two teams and they've each whooped on each other last year. Lovin this.

sunsfan88

I had a big *** research paper due today, so glad now that it's over :)

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:09 AM
What, are you saying we're bad? I don't think Warriors are playing atm well but to say we are bad is crazy. Basically the same team that took the Spurs to 6 + Iggy.

I'm saying LAKERS are bad, that win last night meant nothing. Warriors probably were too high off last nights win, probably weren't expecting the clippers to come out this aggressive.

Clippersfan86
11-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Wtf is all this BS about refs? Clippers are ******** on the Warriors right now with excellent effort on glass and 3 point D, which I said were keys to the game. Take away a few contested Curry 3's and its a 20 point lead.

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:10 AM
I had a big *** research paper due today, so glad now that it's over :)

Stress free feels ****ing amazing. Props to you as well. It was a research paper for me as well, and another regular essay. I know exactly how you feel.

:cheers:

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Wtf is all this BS about refs? Clippers are ******** on the Warriors right now with excellent effort on glass and 3 point D, which I said were keys to the game. Take away a few contested Curry 3's and its a 20 point lead.

Yeah, refs aren't the issue to me. Gstate not playing defense, turnovers, not containing DJ, and settling for jumpers while not getting back on defense is the bigger issue. Plus their bench is iffy right now.

But I'll say it again. Once Barnes gets back, that bench is going to improve dramatically.

I hope this is the WCF

Clippersfan86
11-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Your at the game?!

Yes, in ****ing beautiful seats. My voice sounds like Doc already at halftime.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:12 AM
And turnovers leading to miscommunication on defense.

Not only that but the Clippers are the last team you want to defend on a fastbreak. We aren't rebounding or making shots and we are turning the ball over and playing bad D... which is basically everything. There have been a couple ****** calls by the refs but I'm not about to use that as the reason we're losing.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Not only that but the Clippers are the last team you want to defend on a fastbreak. We aren't rebounding or making shots and we are turning the ball over and playing bad D... which is basically everything. There have been a couple ****** calls by the refs but I'm not about to use that as the reason we're losing.

Yeah, DJ is outworking everyone, and the Warriors just aren't talking. Redick, Dudley and CP3 have had wide open 3's off of guys just not talking

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:14 AM

Refs aren't the reason we're losing, but an obvious goaltend and pull of the chair getting called incorrectly is enough for a Warriors homer like me to go cry about on a message board.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Yeah, DJ is outworking everyone, and the Warriors just aren't talking. Redick, Dudley and CP3 have had wide open 3's off of guys just not talking

The homer side of me wants to say the Clippers are getting home cooking from refs, playing dirty, and getting lucky but I know that we're just getting outworked. As much as I just cussed out DJ he is a beast and he's rebounding the **** out of us atm.

sunsfan88
11-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Yes, in ****ing beautiful seats. My voice sounds like Doc already at halftime.

Dude lucky you! How much were the tickets??!

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Picked up DJ in the end to last round in my league. Haha, Sleeper of the year baby.

sunsfan88
11-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Charles Barkley is such a dick to Ernie.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:20 AM
The homer side of me wants to say the Clippers are getting home cooking from refs, playing dirty, and getting lucky but I know that we're just getting outworked. As much as I just cussed out DJ he is a beast and he's rebounding the **** out of us atm.

Yeah, good on you man. Calls won't go your way a lot of games throughout the year (especially on the road), but the effort level is just pretty noticeable as you mentioned. DJ is so active, looks like a completely different player from the past few years.

WARRIORS@GR
11-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Nobody said we are losing because of the refs.You are the one who cries about the refs every time Clippers lose.The Clippers are getting away with some calls,that's all we said in here.
Edit:There are no contested 3's for Curry.

sunsfan88
11-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Stress free feels ****ing amazing. Props to you as well. It was a research paper for me as well, and another regular essay. I know exactly how you feel.

:cheers:
Stress free......til Finals!

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Yeah, good on you man. Calls won't go your way a lot of games throughout the year (especially on the road), but the effort level is just pretty noticeable as you mentioned. DJ is so active, looks like a completely different player from the past few years.

Yeah Warriors are playing loose and clumsy. Steph has something like 5 TOs.

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Stress free......til Finals!

Same here.

:dance:

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:25 AM
There you go Curry got to love that stroke!

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Man even if we end up losing this game I'm going to be so proud of Klay defensively. Really do an amazing job keeping Chris Paul infront of him. MJ tested out Steph on him, Iggy on him, and Klay on him, and Klay is the one he's using. Awesome.

shep33
Here comes the Dubs

sunsfan88
Warriors are making Curry guard Dudley. Clippers need to take advantage of this, Dudley has a very nice post game when guarded by undersized played.

WARRIORS@GR
11-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Wow BG is getting even worse defensively.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Man even if we end up losing this game I'm going to be so proud of Klay defensively. Really do an amazing job keeping Chris Paul infront of him. MJ tested out Steph on him, Iggy on him, and Klay on him, and Klay is the one he's using. Awesome.

Klay has played amazing defense on CP3. Not falling for any fakes, nor getting blown by. Very impressive

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:32 AM
Klay has played amazing defense on CP3. Not falling for any fakes, nor getting blown by. Very impressive

If he can become a Luol Deng for us it'd be awesome. Two way players are the best thing. Iggy is the closest we've got to one but he lacks a consistent jumper.

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:33 AM

And I thought Barnes > Klay. Don't believe that anymore. Klay has convinced me that it should be Barnes off the bench.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:33 AM
Oh my gosh :) Splaaaaaaaaaash

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:34 AM
If Reddick was on the dubs it would truly be splash city.

Tmath
11-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Curry is insane.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:35 AM
And I thought Barnes > Klay. Don't believe that anymore. Klay has convinced me that it should be Barnes off the bench.

I absolutely love love love Barnes but I agree with you. 38 point night followed by perfect defense on the best point guard in the league is start worthy. Also lol @freethrow.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Maybe they should hack-a-Jordan?

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:37 AM
I have Griffin and Deandre on my fantasy team. Seriously, I expect to lose FT% every week.

ThaDubs
Should have been and and 1 especially when they just called that weak **** on David. Whatever, at least he made it.

ThaDubs
Are you kidding me? From what I saw CP3 just grabbed David's ***.

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:38 AM
I absolutely love love love Barnes but I agree with you. 38 point night followed by perfect defense on the best point guard in the league is start worthy. Also lol @freethrow.

definitely, if Klay becomes a good defensive player then yea, nothing barnes can do. Cuz offensively Klay is always going to be on another level (not a knock on Barnes, that's just how good Klay is).

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Maybe they should hack-a-Jordan?

Tried that once. DJ got all wah wah and pushed our Aussie.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Yeah, CP3 just grabbed David Lee there. Bad call

zn23
I love the way CP3 plays the Point guard position. Everything just comes so easy to him. Still the best in the game.

WARRIORS@GR
Are you kidding me? From what I saw CP3 just grabbed David's ***.
Not to mention Blake pushed him at first.And thats a 5th foul?wow.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Not to mention Blake pushed him at first.And thats a 5th foul?wow.

I'm getting mad at myself for saying this but... refs pretty bad tonight. Not trying to say that it's why we're losing but damn.

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Lakers @ Houston. One game I actually hope we win. Other than that? TANK

Htownballa1622
Yeah, it feels and looks like a play-off game.
Def man. I love it in game 2 of 82.

ThaDubs
I want to see a play were DJ doesn't fly in for an off handed one handed offensive rebound.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Foul. Really.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:45 AM
I thought Barnes traveled first

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Steph needs to take care of the ball better

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:46 AM
LMAO, they still Lob city. I thought that was a bad pass, ****in blake. wow.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:47 AM
I can't watch this ********. What the **** is Steph Curry doing. Just hold on the the mother****ing ball and stop throwing weak passes. Mark needs to sub me in. At least I know how to throw a ****ing pass. God damn.

WARRIORS@GR
Wow Blake

mightybosstone
Okay.... That last alley oop was just completely disgusting. Paul threw that thing from halfcourt and Griffin caught it running mid sprint. Their offense has just been ridiculous tonight, and the Warriors look a step slow.

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Steph has 8 turnovers. I hope he gets 10+ and feels like a ****ing dunce.

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:48 AM
3 Oops in a row. LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

sf-fanatic
11-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Warriors white flag lineup

mightybosstone
Holy crap.... did you guys see the look on Mark Jackson's face on that third dunk? It looked like somebody just told him his mother died. He was devastated.

Lakers + Giants
It was about to be 4! Holy ****. Dubs gettin the D big time.

Tmath
Lob city

shep33
Steph with 8 TO's with 4:35 left in the 3rd. That can't happen. Most of them unforced. Just one game though.

Really want to see these guys play in the playoffs though lol. Lot of bad blood already

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:50 AM
I think CP3 wins the MVP this year.

sunsfan88
11-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Are the Warriors tanking for Wiggins?

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:51 AM
**** THE WARRIORS WHAT IS THIS ******** ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HOLD ON TO THE ****ING BALL. JUST HOLD ON TO IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO BAKE A CAKE ON IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO PAINT PICASSOESQUE PAINTINGS ON IT. YOU DONT NEED TO CURE CANCER ON IT. YOU JUST HAVE TO PASS IT FROM PLAYER TO PLAYER AND HOLD IT SEMI-TIGHT. ITS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE. WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT ON THAT ****ING BENCH, HOW MUCH THEY MASTURBATE? GET YOUR ****ING HEAD IN THE ****ING GAME. 3 STRAIGHT TOs AND 3 STRAIGHT LOBS TO FAKE GRIFFIN. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** STEPH CURRY I WANT TO STICK A TUMBTACK IN YOUR ****ING ARMPIT

ThaDubs
11-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Are the Warriors tanking for Wiggins?

Yes. #tankforwiggins #wedontneedtowin #lettheclippersgethighlights #****mylife #ineedhelp #**** #**** #**** #****

Lakers + Giants
11-01-2013, 12:53 AM
**** THE WARRIORS WHAT IS THIS ******** ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HOLD ON TO THE ****ING BALL. JUST HOLD ON TO IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO BAKE A CAKE ON IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO PAINT PICASSOESQUE PAINTINGS ON IT. YOU DONT NEED TO CURE CANCER ON IT. YOU JUST HAVE TO PASS IT FROM PLAYER TO PLAYER AND HOLD IT SEMI-TIGHT. ITS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE. WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT ON THAT ****ING BENCH, HOW MUCH THEY MASTURBATE? GET YOUR ****ING HEAD IN THE ****ING GAME. 3 STRAIGHT TOs AND 3 STRAIGHT LOBS TO FAKE GRIFFIN. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** STEPH CURRY I WANT TO STICK A TUMBTACK IN YOUR ****ING ARMPIT

Nuff said, you said it.

shep33
11-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Does Speights shoot every time he has the ball?