PDA

View Full Version : Predict Seeds 6-8 in each Conference

sodaddicted
10-29-2013, 03:27 PM
I think most can agree that the west is 6 deep with the east going 5 deep (unless your super low on the Knicks and Grizzlies).

What are the remaining teams in each conference that will make the playoffs this year?

jstone0716
10-29-2013, 03:32 PM
West: Mavs/Wolves
East: Raptors/Pistons

I think the Raptors/Pistons actually have a pretty good shot of making it into the 2nd round.. depending on how the seeding turns out and how their big men ( Drummond and Jonas mainly ) develop.

JEDean89
10-29-2013, 03:33 PM
East

ATL
WIZ
CLE

WEST

DENV
DALL
NOH

JEDean89
10-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Raps and Pistons aren't making it to the 2nd round LOL, i don't even think the raps will be in the playoffs though if Bynum isn't healthy DET will get in over CLE.

jstone0716
10-29-2013, 03:44 PM
Raps and Pistons aren't making it to the 2nd round LOL, i don't even think the raps will be in the playoffs though if Bynum isn't healthy DET will get in over CLE.

To each their own. They're both solid clubs. Go look at their depth charts. You'd be surprised the talent on those teams... Raptors in particular have a pretty good starting lineup. Detroit is as big and physically as a team will get. Am I saying I'd put money on them? Hell no, they can just potentially match up well.

Pacers
Miami
Bulls
Nets

The next 4 are up for grabs... Pistons/Raps has just as much of a shot as Knicks/Cleveland/Washington/ATL do.

I think any of those 6 teams could knock off the Nets or Bulls.

sodaddicted
10-29-2013, 03:53 PM
West:
-Mavs
-Lakers

I think the Wolves would make it over the Lakers if they were 100% healthy the entire season, but I don't think that will happen sadly. Denver I have no idea how they respond after they shook things up.

East:
-Detroit
-Atlanta
-Cleveland

Unlike the wolves, I think the cavs are healthy enough to sneak in. Though if Bynum/Vajo/Irving are on the bench all season then id give the last spot to Washington.

Clippersfan86
10-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Pelicans, Mavericks and Wolves out west. Pistons, Cavs and Bucks in the east.

Sinestro
10-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Pelicans, Nuggets and Wolves in the West.
Cavs, Wizards, and Atlanta in the East

SportsFanatic10
10-29-2013, 07:06 PM
west - nuggets/mavs/wolves

east - hawks/pistons/raps