PDA

View Full Version : Game 1: Chicago Bulls versus Miami Heat (October 29th, 2013)

Il Mago50
10-28-2013, 07:35 PM
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/10/28/can-the-return-of-derrick-rose-push-the-chicago-bulls-to-statement-game-against-the-miami-heat/

What are the thoughts on this game? Who wins? Any big takeaways you expect to see? Any Brian Scalabrine sightings expected dressed up as a ringless LeBron in a Cleveland Cavalier jersey? (Low blow I know, apologies)

kobe4thewinbang
10-28-2013, 07:40 PM
If Bulls had kept their cool, they might've beaten Miami last year.

:hide:

I see a pull-away victory for Miami, given that it is a home game and the Heat are nuts at home.

Or who knows? Maybe the traditional opening night blowout loss for the defending champion.

Matter.
10-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Bulls win

Pierzynski4Prez
10-28-2013, 07:51 PM

I see a pull-away victory for Miami, given that it is a home game and the Heat are nuts at home.

Or who knows? Maybe the traditional opening night blowout loss for the defending champion.

Not a chance coming from a Bulls fan. We lost one game by 37 and another by 23. Our starting guards were Nate Robinson and Marco Bellinelli.

ManRam
10-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Go Magic!

SportsFanatic10
10-28-2013, 08:39 PM

that's insane! the bulls always fight with everything they have and make the heat earn it, but come on now. the talent gap was way to big for them to overcome last year due to their injuries.

anyways, even as a heat fan i kinda expect the bulls to win. the heat will probably lose focus a little after the ring presentation and get off to one of their famous slow starts, and the bulls will grind out the win imo. they seem to beat miami most of the time in the regular season.

seikou8
10-28-2013, 08:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY but this year can be different should be a good year of nba basketball alot of contenders

Slug3
10-28-2013, 09:17 PM

With all their injuries last year it would have been way too hard. It seems like the longer it went the more injuries the Bulls picked up. They were so depleted last year.

Dade County
10-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Episode 1 starts tomorrow... I know the producers, directors and script writers work hard to make this television show a hit, so I thank them for all the hard work they put into the pre-production, for the series.

I can't wait!

kafeijiulang
10-28-2013, 09:49 PM
it will not be that wonderful

Kyben36
10-28-2013, 10:14 PM
My Feelings as a Bulls fan living in Ft Lauderdale (miami area) This game is going to be nasty, like a brawl, these teams have already started with Noah saying 100% playing, you dont miss a heat game, James saying we dont like eachother, the Ring Ceremony before, Rose Being Back, this has all the peices to be an all out blood bath. I expect the worse, lots of tech, lots of guys thrown out, I really do think this is one you will regret not seeing.

Expectations, Bulls Come out Strong, pull ahead, heat arnt in it mentaly due to ring ceremony, what not, get fisty and a bit dirty because they are getting blown out 1st home game, things get ugly, Wade Gets Ejected, James sits the final Quater to avoid any unessisary injury/problems. Bulls have at least 1 player ejected but i cant put my finger on who. Rose goes for 40+. This is the game i have been dreaming about for some time.

Ill21
10-28-2013, 10:38 PM
I can not wait for this game. So happy to have basketball back

beasted86
10-28-2013, 10:45 PM
This is when the Bulls and Bulls fans alike live out their dreams of someday beating the HEAT and LeBron James. I expect these guys to take this game oh-so-serious and the HEAT to come out like this is a regular season game that it actually is.

My prediction: they will get behind early and then make a run to start the 3rd before running out of gas in the 4th for a 15+ loss.

Cool007
10-28-2013, 10:46 PM
I see it different. I think Heat Blows out Bulls this game.

Bulls take the lead 1st qtr and then bench comes in. Nobody can buy a bucket and then Heat just never looks back. Rose tries but it's little too late.

Then it gets out of hand and Heat win fairly easily. While at it, Media already crowns them for 3-peat and tell all the teams to pack it in - why waste a 82-games season.

Hope to see no-one getting injured.

SportsFanatic10
10-28-2013, 10:47 PM
My Feelings as a Bulls fan living in Ft Lauderdale (miami area) This game is going to be nasty, like a brawl, these teams have already started with Noah saying 100% playing, you dont miss a heat game, James saying we dont like eachother, the Ring Ceremony before, Rose Being Back, this has all the peices to be an all out blood bath. I expect the worse, lots of tech, lots of guys thrown out, I really do think this is one you will regret not seeing.

Expectations, Bulls Come out Strong, pull ahead, heat arnt in it mentaly due to ring ceremony, what not, get fisty and a bit dirty because they are getting blown out 1st home game, things get ugly, Wade Gets Ejected, James sits the final Quater to avoid any unessisary injury/problems. Bulls have at least 1 player ejected but i cant put my finger on who. Rose goes for 40+. This is the game i have been dreaming about for some time.

i think you're gonna be disappointed if you are expecting those things to happen.

goingfor28
10-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Excited to see d Rose

Kyben36
10-28-2013, 11:58 PM
i think you're gonna be disappointed if you are expecting those things to happen.

Maybe, but you dont think there is a chance that the heat come out slopy after all of them receive their rings ??? This game is going to be ugly either way.

SportsFanatic10
10-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Maybe, but you dont think there is a chance that the heat come out slopy after all of them receive their rings ??? This game is going to be ugly either way.

oh i think there is a great chance of that, i even said in an earlier post in this thread that i expect the bulls to win. i was talking about the other stuff you said like wade being ejected, lebron sitting out the 4th and rose going for 40 plus, i don't think any of those things will happen.

IKnowHoops
10-29-2013, 04:39 AM
I see the Heat winning this one by steadily outplaying the bulls because they are just flat out better. Wade and Bosh have a lot to prove after disappointing post seasons. This will help the Heat avoid being complacent like they usually are in the regular season.

dodie53
10-29-2013, 05:55 AM
go heat