PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Rose Predicts Kevin Durant will join Harden and Howard in Houston

eternal slumber
10-23-2013, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_K3gWqaBk#t=78

i'm really excited about the Rockets upcoming season but man if this would ever come true...

mike_noodles
10-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Jalen Rose has proven time and time again that he doesn't have a clue as to the pulse of the NBA today. He's wrong so often I don't even know how they keep him on media forums.

ManRam
10-23-2013, 09:31 AM
Ehh...

Durant's signed for 3 more years. Who knows if Houston will have cap space by then. Maybe he starts begging to get out, but I doubt it.

Stunner
10-23-2013, 09:34 AM
If anywhere I'll bet Chicago , Rose and KD worked out this summer and him and Thibs talked basketball . Durant raved about how much he loved him . See what I did said a whole lot of nothing .

BklynKnicks3
10-23-2013, 10:00 AM
He will be a Net or Knick u can book that. Nets because Jay z his agent and obv the nets association to Jay-z , Knicks because of the Steve Mills move is all about Durant

ATX
10-23-2013, 10:03 AM
If anywhere I'll bet Chicago , Rose and KD worked out this summer and him and Thibs talked basketball . Durant raved about how much he loved him . See what I did said a whole lot of nothing .

:laugh2:

ManRam
10-23-2013, 10:10 AM

:laugh2:

That pretty much says it all. Let's lock this up...Durant will be a Bull!

diu9leilomo
10-23-2013, 10:16 AM
he'll come to the raps you silly people, hes a big raps fan

DallasTrilla23
10-23-2013, 10:44 AM
he'll come to the raps you silly people, hes a big raps fan

He said he wanted to be a raptor growing up.

Avenged
10-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Well the "new CBA" was implemented to prevent these type of things. Or is it only when it comes to the Lakers?

Heatcheck
10-23-2013, 10:54 AM
gentlemen, its obvious hes going to Miami, no?

YoungOne
10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
how?

Heatcheck
10-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Well the "new CBA" was implemented to prevent these type of things. Or is it only when it comes to the Lakers?

While im sure the lakers will offer a bunch of crap in exchange, I doubt the thunder will be under league management anytime soon. so its not the same situation.

you never know though, maybe jerry west becomes GM in OKC, and accepts a bunch of expiring contracts for the second best player the NBA. with the best intrests of the Thunder in mind of course.

Blink
10-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Well I'll throw Detroits name into the hat

Htownballa1622
10-23-2013, 11:32 AM
:hope::win::hi5::bow::superman::cheer::love::dance :

ok. Back to reality :cool:

diu9leilomo
10-23-2013, 11:42 AM
he'll come to raps once he hits free agent. he'll be the all star along with wiggins for 2015 all star in TO

JV
KD
WIGGINS
DEMAR
LOWRY

thats a killer 5

blastmasta26
10-23-2013, 11:50 AM
^ KD at the 4?

lamzoka
10-23-2013, 12:08 PM
He said he wanted to be a raptor growing up.

:laugh:

DallasTrilla23
10-23-2013, 12:16 PM
he'll come to raps once he hits free agent. he'll be the all star along with wiggins for 2015 all star in TO

JV
KD
WIGGINS
DEMAR
LOWRY

thats a killer 5

You got Rudy gay coming off the bench too

ichitownclowni
10-23-2013, 12:23 PM
LOL these threads meake me laugh so much

Chill_Will_24
10-23-2013, 12:45 PM
Brooklyn. Everyone in the league especially big time players have noticed what the owner is willing to do and spend to win. I mean the writing is on the wall if you look hard enough which as a Nets fan i of course do.

This trade the Nets did not only sets them up for now but for the future by getting rid of Wallace now they have the flexibility to go after Durant

Bruno
10-23-2013, 02:23 PM

the new CBA screwed small market teams. it accomplished the exact opposite of what it was 'designed' to do. the only teams who can pay compounded luxury tax are the Nets, Lakers and a few others. I've been bashing the Harden trade since the moment it was being discussed; it will go down as one of the biggest trade blunders in league history.

id love to go find the original trade thread where tons of people were defending it. OKC was set up perfectly to dominate this league and they blew it. KD and WB may get a ring, but they should have been a dynasty.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
10-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Ehh...

Durant's signed for 3 more years. Who knows if Houston will have cap space by then. Maybe he starts begging to get out, but I doubt it.

Asik and Lin come off the books next season for 16+. Who knows:shrug:

Hell, you could probably convince Presti to take Parsons and some for Durant lol.

But I think he ends up staying with OKC.

flclfanman
10-23-2013, 04:03 PM
So...does the salary cap not apply to Houston? People keeping sending the AAA stars with their AAA salaries there in trade rumors.

Might as well trade for Blake Griffin and DWill while you're at it.

diu9leilomo
10-23-2013, 04:40 PM
You got Rudy gay coming off the bench too

nah he probably walked already :/

Bostonjorge
10-23-2013, 06:53 PM
After Durant goes to Houston they need to trade Howard. Trade Howard for Westbrook. Let's see what KD, Westbrook and harden can do together.

3RDASYSTEM
10-23-2013, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_K3gWqaBk#t=78

i'm really excited about the Rockets upcoming season but man if this would ever come true...

All ROSE did was picky back off of my statement when I claimed BRON will join those 2 in HOUSTON

a younger better version duo is sitting right there on the coast smack dead in the middle at the bottom of the map

plus ROSE has more juice than me in the fickle media so just imagine the eyes he has just opened up, priceless for fan feedback and backlash

ROSE knows how to play the media game to a T

3RDASYSTEM
10-23-2013, 07:31 PM
So...does the salary cap not apply to Houston? People keeping sending the AAA stars with their AAA salaries there in trade rumors.

Might as well trade for Blake Griffin and DWill while you're at it.

Well LESLIE did come out earlier this year and said he has plenty of money and wanted titles so he said he is blind to the luxury tax threshold

hope that helps a little bit since he is the owner who signs all the players and coaches checks

when the check signer speaks publicly it means a little more than someone in the media assuming what he will do, and then again LESLIE could be blowing smoke but we'll have to wait and see because im sure he know he has at least a 3yr window and if HOWARD reup then another 3yrs, not too many teams get that type of contending luxury outside of la and old school C's,well this latest past version formed in 08' went to like 3 ECF in 5yrs and 2 Finals trips with a title so I expect LESLIE to have that type of vision but they could do more damage since HARDEN is only 24

in this player star driven league one thing the ROCKETS have on the side is that both HARDEN&HOWARD have a Finals trip under they belt recently, and the NBA favorite network ranked them both in the top 8 best players in the league

that is a recipe for success

google it, that may help for further clarification

Asik's better
10-24-2013, 05:51 AM
sadly for Houston fans, it won't Happen. I'm not an expert on the current rockets cap situation, but money wise it I don't think it work out. Not to mention KD loves OKC and would never abandon his freind Russ.

But in bizarro world where this happened, I would literally jump over the moon with happiness.

kdspurman
10-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Durants Response:

Q: Did you hear what Jalen Rose said about the Houston thing?

A: Yep.

Do you have any thoughts on that?
Nah, I’m here for the Thunder (laughs). I mean, that’s all I can say. I’m not thinking far down the line at all. It’s about today. Today we got better against the Chicago Bulls. I can’t tell the future. I can’t speak on that. That’s his opinion. I’m just going to keep playing for the Thunder. I love playing here.