PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass

cramxc
10-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Thinking about getting League Pass for the upcoming season. I wanna watch as much basketball as I can. Curious, for those who have it, how people like it and if they think the price is worth it.

Thoughts?

tredigs
10-22-2013, 08:55 PM
If you have fast internet and a big screen as a monitor, the broadband's pretty awesome. Still, there's a decent bit of blacked out games (anything on TNT/ESPN/NBA TV, or local games) and if you don't have cable, that's an issue (you can stream those if you know where to look).

It's awesome to be able to go back and watch games on their built in DVR though, and if you're semi serious about fantasy or bet on games, I don't know how you'd go without it.

If I were you I'd check out the first week of games (for free) and then decide if you like it.

shep33
10-22-2013, 09:13 PM
I love league pass. Yeah it has it's share of issues (blackouts, sometimes slow stream), but overall it's a win.

vitamins_
10-23-2013, 10:09 AM
i been thinking about buying league pass for the xbox but still not sold. I feel like why not just stream online from a website?

Slug3
10-23-2013, 10:13 AM
i been thinking about buying league pass for the xbox but still not sold. I feel like why not just stream online from a website?

Well if you use one of the websites where you can watch it for free, the quality is usually not that great. sometimes they are not even watchable. Not to mention it freezes sometimes and the stream just goes out as well.

aTinyPanda
10-23-2013, 11:00 AM
check out ballstreams.com ... full HD streams, home and away, of every game in the NBA including all star weekend and the playoffs.

I was in the same predicament (cut the cable cord) and wanted to watch the Wolves.. but of course League Pass broadband subscription blacks out all your local market games and doesn't stream the national market games either. Did a QA thread on reddit and got this website as the feedback. Made the jump, and I've been beyond happy with it. Just my $0.02 . It's from the people who make hockeystreams.com which apparently has a strong reputation amongst everyone who has tried it.