PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Hansbrough vs Metta World Peace Fight That Didn't Happen 10/21/13

Clippersfan86
10-21-2013, 10:01 PM
https://vine.co/v/hdtJZjIVYbw

:laugh: :laugh:

TrueFan420
10-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Hahahah

Clippersfan86
10-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Ron Ron put so much fear in his heart that he was saying "my bad, my bad" when he was the one receiving the hard foul. LMAO.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-21-2013, 10:15 PM
:laugh2:

He got ****ing scared.

NYKnickFanatic
10-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Kash and I were saying this in the Knicks forum. :laugh2:

Tmath
10-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Hansbrough is a smart guy lol.

Tmath
10-21-2013, 10:20 PM
That was a fun game for preseason.

Gibby
10-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Psycho T do something but I still dont blame him.

soundjunkies2
10-21-2013, 10:28 PM
You could see he was about to say something until he turned around and saw who it was. "Ron.. my bad, my bad". His facial expression even changes. :laugh2:

AddiX
10-21-2013, 10:30 PM
He didn't even want to look him in the eye.

NYKnickFanatic
10-21-2013, 10:32 PM
That was a fun game for preseason.

Definitely. Since when did Ross get a shot? Lol

Tmath
10-21-2013, 10:33 PM
Hansbrough looks like a great signing for my Raps though.

Tmath
10-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Definitely. Since when did Ross get a shot? Lol

He was touted as a shooter coming into the league, he's just been inconsistent.

IndyRealist
10-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Hansbrough looks like a great signing for my Raps though.

+1. While David West is a better player right now, over the next 3 years Hansbrough's going to be a beast while West is going to decline.

Tmath
10-21-2013, 10:42 PM
+1. While David West is a better player right now, over the next 3 years Hansbrough's going to be a beast while West is going to decline.

I used to hate him playing against you guys, but now I ****ing love him lol. He's just one of those players.

The dude is great at drawing fouls and getting under the opposing teams skin, and is a solid rebounder.

Looks like a steal for the 3.1 mil we are paying him.

Max.This
10-21-2013, 10:43 PM
laughed hard on that one. I can only imagine what tyler felt when a 6 5 metta is staring you down,

funniest part is the fact that the back of his jersey says world peace as hes intimidating tyler

Dade County
10-21-2013, 10:46 PM

mjt20mik
10-21-2013, 10:54 PM
lol ain't no one messing with ronron.. tyler didn't want to get elbowed to the face

DallasTrilla23
10-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Damn dude the funny part was that Psycho T was serious. The dude was scared that metta was gonna go off in a preseason game

KG2TB
10-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Wow...that's embarrassing.

beasted86
10-22-2013, 12:27 AM
I always knew Hansbrough was a fake tough guy.

tredigs
10-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Damn dude the funny part was that Psycho T was serious. The dude was scared that metta was gonna go off in a preseason game

Haha it's Ron Artest. He's a hoodlum, he would've.

Tmath
10-22-2013, 12:39 AM

He's a smart tough guy.

He plays hard, and gets under players skin, but keeps a cool head for the most part.

Metta is just a nut job and a bully. I wouldn't try to fight him either. He is the kind of guy that you kick in the nuts and run as fast as you can if he tries to fight you lol.

Max.This
10-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Tyler is a tough guy. He's not fake, its just that noone messes with metta. Seriously psycho t spotted another psycho and said wait a minute, lets just talk it out

BHF
10-22-2013, 12:46 AM
LOL way to cut out the video just about when Tyler goes back at him

Kyben36
10-22-2013, 12:53 AM
I can only immage what hansbrough was saying," WHO DA **** BE GRAB IN ME, ohhh, Ron, i didnt know it was you, that was my bad man, its all on me "walks away.

kenzo400
10-22-2013, 01:07 AM
I don't think he was scared. I am pretty sure that is just his face. I recently saw an interview with him and he seems like he has some kind of mental condition. He often keeps his eyes wide open and doesn't seem to blink very frequently.

I'm surprised nobody here has noticed this.

RipCity32
10-22-2013, 01:21 AM
:laugh::ohno::laugh:

jericho
10-22-2013, 01:32 AM

Everybody is a fake tough guy when Metta is involved lol

RipCity32
10-22-2013, 01:44 AM

Not everybody...

TrueFan420
10-22-2013, 02:06 AM

There's some fans in Detroit that disagree

meloman1592
10-22-2013, 02:43 AM
Not everybody...

Of course a piston fan would say this lol. Big Ben was an animal

SugeKnight
10-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Jermaine Oneal sliding punch!!

Malice at the Palace will always be the craziest nba fight

D-Leethal
10-22-2013, 03:20 AM
Dude is out of his mind. For the record I would take Psycho T on my team any day of the week.

Metta World Peace @MettaWorldPeace about 18 minutes ago
I would play on Tyler's team anyday.. you guys are silly!! Stop adding fire to pre season ball. Fighting doesnt make u tough. win'n does!

Metta World Peace @MettaWorldPeace about 1 hour ago
Tyler Hansbrough is a tough kid . Stop be silly people!!! He is going to be a champ one day. Keep being tough Tyler!!

???

I wouldn't know to be offended or say thank you. I don't think he knows either.

jakedajewler
10-22-2013, 03:23 AM
T should of started up with him taken a shot and got ron ron suspended would help his team considering they are both in the east

D-Leethal
10-22-2013, 03:25 AM
There's some fans in Detroit that disagree

Serious? I think you look up fake tough guy in the dictionary, you see the dude who threw a beer on Metta and turned into a deer in headlights the second he ran up there. On camera, there was one DET fan who stepped Ron on the court, which was actually pretty badass, but JO came with the superman punch and it didn't last too long for him. Other than that, the fans didn't really hold their own (which is expected against 5 NBA athletes).

MELO 15
10-22-2013, 03:26 AM
The knicks got a steal when getting ron ron, he still can get you buckets As well as scare the living crap out of players, I remember when Harden went off on the knicks but having a guy like ron ron should change all of that. The next time Harden comes into to the garden he'll see ron ron and have flash backs of that bow and that alone would have him rethinking that euro step to the basket.

They interviewed ron and he said during that interview, 80 to 90% of the players in the NBA are soft, and that he wished he had guys like matt harpring in this league, he said he enjoyed playing against him because they went head to head getting physical with each other, and enjoyed it. Also said that there are hardly anymore players like matt.

Love this dude, he is a warrior!

D-Leethal
10-22-2013, 03:29 AM
LOL. He actually gave Matt Harpring a shoutout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBx8LSwqRpE

Just watch nothing needs to be said.

D-Leethal
10-22-2013, 03:31 AM
The first Metta - Pierce battle is gonna have fireworks I can pretty much guarantee you that.

IndyRealist
10-22-2013, 08:54 AM
Funny how this turned from a justifiable Hansbrough bashing thread into an Artest appreciation thread WHEN RON ARTEST TOLD EVERYONE TO LEAVE TYLER ALONE. Looks like Tyler's not the only one scared of Metta....

Kashmir13579
10-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Kash and I were saying this in the Knicks forum. :laugh2:
Bahahahahaa Classic Ron.

Kashmir13579
10-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Jermaine Oneal sliding punch!!

Malice at the Palace will always be the craziest nba fight

Deff.

C_Mund
10-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Tyler is a tough guy. He's not fake, its just that noone messes with metta. Seriously psycho t spotted another psycho and said wait a minute, lets just talk it out

Haha, yeah, who's more of a Psycho.... the crazy guy named Psycho, or the crazy guy named "World Peace." One seems a bit crazier to me.

omdigga
10-22-2013, 09:28 AM
psycho T's eyes when he turns around and see's metta is priceless.

Gators123
10-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Serious? I think you look up fake tough guy in the dictionary, you see the dude who threw a beer on Metta and turned into a deer in headlights the second he ran up there. On camera, there was one DET fan who stepped Ron on the court, which was actually pretty badass, but JO came with the superman punch and it didn't last too long for him. Other than that, the fans didn't really hold their own (which is expected against 5 NBA athletes).

Uh, maybe because the guy Ron punched wasn't the guy who threw the beer.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_shove_041120_ssh.jpg&imgrefurl=http://abcnews.go.com/US/popup?id%3D268548&h=411&w=531&sz=56&tbnid=rFkvQ8ClFbpXBM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=116&zoom=1&usg=__cQYtwUjwcZ1nYIsVmEfFIHjS-Ec=&docid=95x4-eAG9TKbUM&sa=X&ei=8YFmUqzeKtTekQee3IG4BA&ved=0CE0Q9QEwBA

Why didn't Artest punch Ben Wallace? lol

nycericanguy
10-22-2013, 09:55 AM
I was surprised IND let Tyler go, I think they're going to miss him more than people realize.

I know I HATED him when he was on IND. Scola is a nice player, but giving up 2 1st rounders for him when he has 1 year left? They would have been better off keeping Tyler.

Kashmir13579
10-22-2013, 09:58 AM
I was surprised IND let Tyler go, I think they're going to miss him more than people realize.

I know I HATED him when he was on IND. Scola is a nice player, but giving up 2 1st rounders for him when he has 1 year left? They would have been better off keeping Tyler.
You might be right.

MonroeFAN
10-22-2013, 10:07 AM
My brother, Colin Kroll is one of three co-founders of vine (before they sold to twitter). I'm so happy to see this blow up for him.

nycericanguy
10-22-2013, 10:34 AM
You might be right.

Not to mention West & Scola are both what? 33 years old? And West at 32 had a career year last year which is very odd, not sure he can replicate that. Tyler gave them that infusion of youth and all out energy.

Byronicle
10-22-2013, 11:04 AM
And he's suppose to be our enforcer...

Always thought he was all talk, and that still hasn't changed now that he's signed with my team

LeperMessiah
10-22-2013, 11:10 AM
So uh,you better watch it fore I stick to the plan
And be the next Artest to run up in your stands

- Nelly

jericho
10-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Not everybody...

Of course a piston fan would say this lol. Big Ben was an animal

There is no more Big Ben so who in today's nba is gonna dare do something to Metta

jericho
10-22-2013, 12:00 PM

Uh, maybe because the guy Ron punched wasn't the guy who threw the beer.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_shove_041120_ssh.jpg&imgrefurl=http://abcnews.go.com/US/popup?id%3D268548&h=411&w=531&sz=56&tbnid=rFkvQ8ClFbpXBM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=116&zoom=1&usg=__cQYtwUjwcZ1nYIsVmEfFIHjS-Ec=&docid=95x4-eAG9TKbUM&sa=X&ei=8YFmUqzeKtTekQee3IG4BA&ved=0CE0Q9QEwBA

Why didn't Artest punch Ben Wallace? lol

Did Ben threw a beer at Ron Ron?

Tmath
10-22-2013, 12:07 PM
And he's suppose to be our enforcer...

Always thought he was all talk, and that still hasn't changed now that he's signed with my team

How is he all talk? he barely speaks, he is a quiet guy.

This isn't hockey. There is no such thing as an enforcer in the NBA. You fight in the NBA, you get banned. Tyler is as close as you get as an enforcer in the NBA because of how hard he plays.

In the post game interview, Ron showed a lot of respect for Tyler because of how hard he plays.

Clippersfan86
10-22-2013, 12:07 PM
I gotta admit with that brawl thing Artest *****ed out and Wallace would have likely destroyed him. Artest was being passive aggressive on the fans and wanted an excuse to beat somebody up smaller than him because he didn't want none of Big Ben. He had plenty of time to fight Ben if he wanted, well before the beer started getting tossed.

FlashBolt
10-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Would've loved if OKC snagged him up.. Could use him over Kendrick even though Hans isn't huge, he provides great energy and hustle.

Sadds The Gr8
10-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Why do people act like Metta is invincible? Ben Wallace was about to drop that ***** and he ran.

That being said, Hansbrough is still a puss for this. Fake tough guy.

Gators123
10-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Did Ben threw a beer at Ron Ron?

No, but Ben Wallace put his hands around Artests neck and pushed him.

RipCity32
10-22-2013, 12:59 PM
No, but Ben Wallace put his hands around Artests neck and pushed him.

He seriously pushed him like 20 feet and Artest had that same scared look that Hansborough had. So Metta is no exception to the fake tough guy thing either. I can't stand Metta or Psycho T though so I wish they would just beat the **** out of each other.

NYKnickFanatic
10-22-2013, 01:04 PM
He seriously pushed him like 20 feet and Artest had that same scared look that Hansborough had. So Metta is no exception to the fake tough guy thing either. I can't stand Metta or Psycho T though so I wish they would just beat the **** out of each other.

Lol scared look that Hansbrough had? Come on. Big Ben pushed Artest while he was staring at the ground and then Artest was getting pushed back by the ref to the scorers table. Then while Big Ben was going ape ****, Artest laid down right on the scorers table. I don't think he was scared at all.

NYKnickFanatic
10-22-2013, 01:07 PM
How epic was JO's sliding punch though? :laugh2:

RipCity32
10-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Lol scared look that Hansbrough had? Come on. Big Ben pushed Artest while he was staring at the ground and then Artest was getting pushed back by the ref to the scorers table. Then while Big Ben was going ape ****, Artest laid down right on the scorers table. I don't think he was scared at all.

Lol alright maybe he didn't have the same look of fear the Hansborough had but he was still scared. Artest didn't have that crazy look in his eye but more like a ohh **** what do I do. If Artest would have pushed Ben or Sheed like that they would have been running back at him.

Goose17
10-22-2013, 01:20 PM
I like Hansbrough, that was really funny though, It was like Bane just turned around and saw the Joker. Crazy recognizes crazy.

Goose17
10-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Lol alright maybe he didn't have the same look of fear the Hansborough had but he was still scared. Artest didn't have that crazy look in his eye but more like a ohh **** what do I do.

I thought it was more of a "Seriously? I can't be bothered with this".

RipCity32
10-22-2013, 01:33 PM
I thought it was more of a "Seriously? I can't be bothered with this".

So your saying if Hansborough would have pushed him that Artest would be saying "Seriously, I can't be bothered with this". Hell no he would have got into his little combat stance and started acting crazy. So I guess Ben must of got lucky that day Artest spared his life.

NYKnickFanatic
10-22-2013, 01:38 PM
So your saying if Hansborough would have pushed him that Artest would be saying "Seriously, I can't be bothered with this". Hell no he would have got into his little combat stat and started acting crazy. So I guess Ben must of got lucky that day Artest sparred his life.

Clippersfan86
10-22-2013, 02:27 PM
so your saying if hansborough would have pushed him that artest would be saying "seriously, i can't be bothered with this". Hell no he would have got into his little combat stat and started acting crazy. so i guess ben must of got lucky that day artest spared his life.

lmfao.

Byronicle
10-22-2013, 02:37 PM
How is he all talk? he barely speaks, he is a quiet guy.

This isn't hockey. There is no such thing as an enforcer in the NBA. You fight in the NBA, you get banned. Tyler is as close as you get as an enforcer in the NBA because of how hard he plays.

In the post game interview, Ron showed a lot of respect for Tyler because of how hard he plays.

Ron Artest is just being classy, its something he's been trying so to make right of his past wrongs

Enforcer is just a term used for a guy to not take **** from anyone and to back up their boys when the other team starts to get physical. Tyler Hansborough came in here, heralded as our tough guy.

Thing is, he just backed off from a guy couple inches shorter than him. You don't do that, ever. There is plenty of talk going down on the court and a lot of "talk" is through play. Hansborough is talking through his play and his play is supposedly tough, you just can't back down, ever.

Why do people act like Metta is invincible? Ben Wallace was about to drop that ***** and he ran.

That being said, Hansbrough is still a puss for this. Fake tough guy.

MWP is crazy and unpredictable. That's what makes him scary and with that said I love Ron Ron.

Hans is fake. He was with UNC, he was with the Pacers and he is now.

Goose17
10-22-2013, 02:43 PM
So your saying if Hansborough would have pushed him that Artest would be saying "Seriously, I can't be bothered with this". Hell no he would have got into his little combat stat and started acting crazy. So I guess Ben must of got lucky that day Artest spared his life.

It was more that he was holding back.

Artest would have destroyed Ben. Crazy beats muscle every time.

Either way they both acted poorly and I still dislike those Piston fans to this day for the way they behaved. Utterly disgraceful. Scum.

RipCity32
10-22-2013, 03:13 PM

Either way they both acted poorly and I still dislike those Piston fans to this day for the way they behaved. Utterly disgraceful. Scum.

Big Ben would have destroyed him. Wallace is crazy too just not change my name to World Peace kinda crazy.

Clippersfan86
10-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Lol at Artest destroying Wallace goose. Wallace was probably the strongest player in the NBA outside of Shaq. Combine that with a gutter mentality and a tough kid growing up in the south? Artest stands no chance and he backed down, period.

Gators123
10-22-2013, 03:34 PM

So he held himself back from destroying Ben Wallace, who put his hands around Artest neck, but couldn't hold himself back from attacking a fan who threw an empty plastic cup? LOL

Clippersfan86
10-22-2013, 03:37 PM

So he held himself back from destroying Ben Wallace, who put his hands around Artest neck, but couldn't hold himself back from attacking a fan who threw an empty plastic cup? LOL

Yup. This is the story.

Tmath
10-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Lol at Artest destroying Wallace goose. Wallace was probably the strongest player in the NBA outside of Shaq. Combine that with a gutter mentality and a tough kid growing up in the south? Artest stands no chance and he backed down, period.

Strength doesn't always mean you are the better fighter.

My kiwi buddy wasn't big, but man could he scrap.

Tmath
10-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Ron Artest is just being classy, its something he's been trying so to make right of his past wrongs

Enforcer is just a term used for a guy to not take **** from anyone and to back up their boys when the other team starts to get physical. Tyler Hansborough came in here, heralded as our tough guy.

Thing is, he just backed off from a guy couple inches shorter than him. You don't do that, ever. There is plenty of talk going down on the court and a lot of "talk" is through play. Hansborough is talking through his play and his play is supposedly tough, you just can't back down, ever.

MWP is crazy and unpredictable. That's what makes him scary and with that said I love Ron Ron.

Hans is fake. He was with UNC, he was with the Pacers and he is now.

Why risk getting into an altercation with Metta in a freaking preseason game? That would be stupid. I could care less if Metta could beat Hansbrough in a fight, this isn't hockey or the UFC.

Hansbrough playing's style is tough, thats all that really matters.

Goose17
10-22-2013, 04:14 PM

You didn't read my post? I don't care how big and strong you are. People that are genuinely disturbed, I mean psychologically ****ed. A total mess mentally. They will destroy guys three times their size.
Crazy beats big.

At the end of the day who cares, it's a disgraceful way to act and bot befitting of a professional athlete (unless you're a boxer or MMA fighter obviously)

Clippersfan86
10-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Like Pistons fans are pointing out though... if he's such a psycho why did he back down but then punch fans instead? Makes no sense to me. I know strength isn't everything but it sure as hell factors in.

Tony_Starks
10-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Paycho T is dirty but he's not stupid. He knows damn well he doesn't want it with Ron Ron!!!

NYKnickFanatic
10-22-2013, 04:24 PM
Can't believe people are arguing about something that happened so many years ago lol.

Goose17
10-22-2013, 04:31 PM
Like Pistons fans are pointing out though... if he's such a psycho why did he back down but then punch fans instead?

He punched a fan because he was on edge and was then pushed over the edge.

I think some of you need to go back and watch what happened again. It's been a while, I think you're memory isn't serving you well right now.

Clippersfan86
10-22-2013, 04:36 PM
He punched a fan because he was on edge and was then pushed over the edge.

I think some of you need to go back and watch what happened again. It's been a while, I think you're memory isn't serving you well right now.

I remember the brawl. I watched it live and watched footage very recently.

Goose17
10-22-2013, 04:38 PM
I remember the brawl. I watched it live and watched footage very recently.

http://www.baconrunner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/borat-very-nice.jpg

LeperMessiah
10-22-2013, 04:58 PM

doesnt change that Ben Wallace would have assuredly beat the **** out of him.

Byronicle
10-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Why risk getting into an altercation with Metta in a freaking preseason game? That would be stupid. I could care less if Metta could beat Hansbrough in a fight, this isn't hockey or the UFC.

Hansbrough playing's style is tough, thats all that really matters.

I'm not asking for fists to be thrown. I'm asking to be tough in a basketball sense which is...

Don't back down. Look at your opponent and don't lose eye contact. Lots of battles are fought mentally through posturing.

Nothing was going to go down even if Hansborough gave him the stanky eye.

Byronicle
10-22-2013, 05:26 PM
You didn't read my post? I don't care how big and strong you are. People that are genuinely disturbed, I mean psychologically ****ed. A total mess mentally. They will destroy guys three times their size.
Crazy beats big.

At the end of the day who cares, it's a disgraceful way to act and bot befitting of a professional athlete (unless you're a boxer or MMA fighter obviously)

I agree with this

crazies have abnormal strength.

IndyRealist
10-22-2013, 05:31 PM

ABSOLUTELY. Scola was a beast 5 years ago, but he came into the league at his peak and has only declined since. Tyler was a better player last year, and will be going forward.

The problem is that it wasn't Scola vs. Hansbrough, it was West vs. Hansbrough. Tyler wanted to start, was visibly frustrated during games when his number wasn't called, and asked the Pacers to withdraw their qualifying offer. While West was amazing last year, most of the above applies to West as well. Tyler will likely be the better player going forward, we could have kept Plumlee (who looks to be better than Ian Mahimni), and kept our first round pick. More than likely Plumlee's addition was the cost of taking Gerald Green's contract off our hands.

The optimal scenario this summer would have been to let West walk, sign Hansbrough for half that money, and still trade for Scola. Why? So we'd have enough money to resign BOTH Lance Stephenson and Danny Granger. As it stands, one of them is likely walking next summer.

NYKnickFanatic
10-22-2013, 07:00 PM
doesnt change that Ben Wallace would have assuredly beat the **** out of him.

Ok lol