PDA

View Full Version : First season where the first 10 draft picks will not start for their team?

LTBaByyy
10-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Anthony Bennett- Tristan Thompson
Victor Oladipo- 6th man
Otto Porter- Hurt
Cody Zeller- Coach likes and moved McRoberts as the starting PF
Alex Len- Gortat
Nerlens Noel- Hurt
Ben McLemore- Bench, Jimmer And Thorton have been starting (Ouch)
KCP- 6th man
Trey Burke- Hurt
CJ McCollum- Lillard

All of them will start at some point I obviously but I think it's very interesting to look at

dhopisthename
10-20-2013, 12:24 PM
trey burke will only be out for 2-4 weeks during the regular season aka he will start 70+ games for the jazz unless he suffers a setback or gets another injury

da ThRONe
10-20-2013, 12:28 PM
trey burke will only be out for 2-4 weeks during the regular season aka he will start 70+ games for the jazz unless he suffers a setback or gets another injury

I believe he means start the season as a starter.

LTBaByyy
10-20-2013, 12:45 PM

I meant the start of the season lol all 10 of them won't be starting for their team at the beginning

All of them will be starting at some point obviously but I just found it interesting

MrfadeawayJB
10-20-2013, 12:48 PM
I see McLemore, Burke, and Zeller starting this season at some point. Oladipo will probably down the line

LTBaByyy
10-20-2013, 01:20 PM
I see McLemore, Burke, and Zeller starting this season at some point. Oladipo will probably down the line

And I think Oladipo is the only one that should be starting from game 1

I saw him live against the Mavs in a preseason game and he started because Nelson had a day off and of course he had amazing stats because it's preseason and he was going against our 4th string PG Mekel

But his handles, defense, confidence, & athleticism reminds me of Westbrook honestly

MrfadeawayJB
10-20-2013, 01:59 PM

And I think Oladipo is the only one that should be starting from game 1

I saw him live against the Mavs in a preseason game and he started because Nelson had a day off and of course he had amazing stats because it's preseason and he was going against our 4th string PG Mekel

But his handles, defense, confidence, & athleticism reminds me of Westbrook honestly

I do think he is the best starter from day 1, but it's a position he has to learn on the fly. I just don't see him starting over affalo at the two. They seem to be in tank mode anyways so might as well let him start pg and see what you got. Next season is when they may be competitive after one more lottery pick

LTBaByyy
10-20-2013, 02:16 PM
McLemore also should have been starting from day 1

Idk what they are doing starting Jimmer and Thorton during the preseason

McLemore and Cousins is a pretty good duo to start with but they will find a way to mess up McLemore potential

c.c.
10-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Weak draft class

MrfadeawayJB
10-20-2013, 06:38 PM
McLemore also should have been starting from day 1

Idk what they are doing starting Jimmer and Thorton during the preseason

McLemore and Cousins is a pretty good duo to start with but they will find a way to mess up McLemore potential

Only thing I could think of is sac wants to showcase him and raise his trade value

2-ONE-5
10-20-2013, 08:08 PM
pretty interesting but you gotta think Zeller and McLemore gets the nods

Deception
10-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Caldwell-Pope could start, our backcourt has been dealing with some injuries early.