PDA

View Full Version : Bynum down to his " Game Weight " return near

Stunner
10-18-2013, 10:15 AM
http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm says he's a few days away from 5 -5 practice .

theducksmuggler
10-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Yeah he said that last year on the 76ers...god i still hate him

Avenged
10-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Having Bynum play for Mike Brown again is going to be epic.

xxplayerxx23
10-18-2013, 10:54 AM

Andrew Bynum for 3......

bholly
10-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Can you post links to the actual stories and not just the generic hoopshype rumors page? These threads become obsolete in hours because the link takes people to an updated rumors page where you can't find the story anymore.

D-Leethal
10-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Who leads the league in setbacks this year?

Oden
Bynum
Amare

Its pretty much a three horse race.

Stunner
10-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Can you post links to the actual stories and not just the generic hoopshype rumors page? These threads become obsolete in hours because the link takes people to an updated rumors page where you can't find the story anymore.

Never seen then become obsolete when I posted them before ....

Stunner
10-18-2013, 11:49 AM

Oden
Bynum
Amare

Man idk yo say they all get hurt again by playing in a bowling tournament

2-ONE-5
10-18-2013, 12:15 PM
wasnt there a thread last week saying hes nowhere near a return?

bholly
10-18-2013, 12:20 PM

Well, take your thread about Iverson from yesterday as an example. It's a thread about an Iverson story, but when you follow the link you get the generic hoopshype rumors page that doesn't have the word 'Iverson' anywhere on it, so that thread is now useless for anyone who wants to find the Iverson story, or just wants to know which article it is that everyone else in the thread is commenting on.

Even this thread, which is pretty much brand new, now has a link where people who follow it then have to search for the story. It's not like it's hard for them to search for it (as long as it's still on the rumors page, that is), but it's just as easy for you to just post the link to the actual story.

Stunner
10-18-2013, 12:26 PM
Well, take your thread about Iverson from yesterday as an example. It's a thread about an Iverson story, but when you follow the link you get the generic hoopshype rumors page that doesn't have the word 'Iverson' anywhere on it, so that thread is now useless for anyone who wants to find the Iverson story, or just wants to know which article it is that everyone else in the thread is commenting on.

Even this thread, which is pretty much brand new, now has a link where people who follow it then have to search for the story. It's not like it's hard for them to search for it (as long as it's still on the rumors page, that is), but it's just as easy for you to just post the link to the actual story.
That's completely false seeing that they just changed to the Bynum story this morning and the Iverson story was on their front page until 4 this morning .

Teeboy1487
10-18-2013, 12:28 PM
who leads the league in setbacks this year?

Oden
bynum
amare

its pretty much a three horse race.
:laugh2:

bholly
10-18-2013, 12:56 PM
That's completely false seeing that they just changed to the Bynum story this morning and the Iverson story was on their front page until 4 this morning .

What part of what I said is false?

Go to the link you provided for the Bynum thread - http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm - and you have to search down the page to find anything about Bynum.
Go to the link you provided for the Iverson thread - http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm - and there's no mention of Iverson anywhere on the page.

I'm not saying the stories were never there, or that they weren't there when you posted them, I'm saying they move down the page within a few hours and disappear within a day or so, so for people who look at a thread later the link to the rumors page becomes useless. It's better to just post the permanent link to the actual story than a link that quickly becomes useless. It's no harder to post the actual story link, so why is it such a problem?

I wasn't trying to get on you or anything, it was a friendly suggestion to make things easier for people reading your threads, I'm not sure why you're pushing back so hard.

beasted86
10-18-2013, 12:57 PM

It happens all the time, and always annoys me also that the link wasn't posted.

I'm not saying the stories were never there, or that they weren't there when you posted them, I'm saying they move down the page within a few hours and disappear within a day or so, so for people who look at a thread later the link to the rumors page becomes useless.

Exactly.

NYKnickFanatic
10-18-2013, 01:37 PM

Oden
Bynum
Amare

Amare, easily. Lol

NYKnickFanatic
10-18-2013, 01:38 PM

Andrew Bynum for 3......

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3556989/bynum-shoots-a-3-o.gif