Heat vs. Bulls

Spurs vs. Bulls

Spurs win.

NYMetros
10-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Heat Bulls
Spurs Thunder

1st team listed has HCA.

Hopefully this doesn't happen and maybe we can get some fresh meat in there.

Goose17
10-17-2013, 04:28 PM
This is extremely early to be making predictions.

I have;

Miami v Bobcats
Spurs v Mavericks

Miami v Mavericks

Mavericks win in game 7, Monta breaks several records and wins the finals MVP award.

Or...

Miami v Indiana
OKC V Memphis

Indiana v Memphis,

Indiana win, Lebron James takes his talents to Indianapolis

D-Leethal
10-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Bulls Heat

Clips Spurs

Bulls Spurs

Spurs

Minimal
10-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Pacers-Heat
Clippers-Thunder

Heat-Clippers

Heat

Dade County
10-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Knicks or Nets vs HEAT
Spurs vs OKC

OKC vs HEAT

HEAT 3 peat (but it should have been a 4peat)

Cal827
10-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Knicks or Nets vs HEAT
Spurs vs OKC

OKC vs HEAT

Lol, am I the only one who thinks that OKC will have problems even getting to the 2nd round, yet alone the NBA Finals?

Anyways

Heat vs Bulls
Clippers vs Golden State

Finals Heat vs Clippers

Vincent33
10-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Heat v Nets or Bulls

Clippers v Spurs

SugeKnight
10-17-2013, 07:18 PM
(1)Heat vs (2)Bulls
(1)Clippers vs (3)Warriors

(1)Heat vs (3)Warriors

Warriors

Furymaker
10-17-2013, 07:30 PM
Bulls vs Heat

Clippers vs Warriors

Bulls vs Warriors

Bulls

Drummond#1
10-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Nets vs Bulls

Spurs vs Warriors

Spurs vs Bulls

Spurs... Timmy and Pop go out with a bang.

TrueFan420
10-17-2013, 07:39 PM
(1)Heat vs (2)Bulls
(1)Clippers vs (3)Warriors

(1)Heat vs (3)Warriors

Warriors

What a sweet dream that would be. We're not ready this year but I think next year could be our year.

NoahH
10-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Heat v. Pacers
OKC v. Golden State

Heat v. OKC

Heat

big_w
10-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Bulls vs Heat
Clippers vs Rockets

Whats yours?

Heat
Pacers
Nets
Bulls

After lebron, hibbert is the biggest game changer in the EC playoffs. The pacers will lose to the heat in the ECF in 6 games.

The nets have incredible talent, but they're old, slow and injury prone. Even D Williams hasn't shown that he can remain healthy.

The Bulls are a huge question mark; who knows what DRose will look like in the reg season much less in the playoffs.

---

The WC is completely up in the air. There are simply too many unknown variables to make a reliable prediction.

1. The spurs are a year older but they somehow manage to defy father time and always have a great run in them in the postseason.

2. OKC is relying on an unproven reggie jackson, an unsteady younger player as one of the core members of it's offense. Jackson and Lamb are a huge step down from westbrook and harden. They'll remain a contender but dealing harden now seems like a huge mistake.

3. The Rockets. This team is absolutely loaded, but mchale seems unsure of how he'll handle the 1 and 4 spots. When the rockets have a clear rotation and clear roles at those spots, they will contend for the WC championship at least.

4. The clippers. Blake Griffin is the key to this entire enterprise. I have been disappointed with Griffin's lack of development as far as his jump shot, post game and defense. He's so gifted, he doesn't seem to feel the need to work very hard to reach a new level. If Griffin develops the fire to be a truly great player, the clippers will be in amazing shape. But I don't see that happening, quite frankly.

5. The grizzlies. No surprises here. A slow, big bruising bunch who can wear you down and slow you down, they're always the x factor in the western conference. They're contenders but not quite championship material.

6. The warriors. Andrew Bogut is not the solution here. I can see them being a very good team if they can acquire a very good defensive center such as Asik. They've made great strides over the past 2 seasons, but I still see them just outside the top tier in the WC.

Denver, Minnesota, the Lakers and Portland will all be competing for those final two playoff spots, but are not WC championship contenders.

---

If the rockets can acquire the all star 4 they want, and settle on a maximally effective rotation among their guards, they will meet the spurs in the WC finals. 50/50 on who emerges as WC champ. I give the spurs a slight edge over the rockets given their coaching, their experience and defense. 51/49 in favor of the spurs to emerge out of the west.

If morey can find one more piece, and if mchale can command the respect of his team, then the rockets emerge out of the west.

mightybosstone
10-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Heat over Bulls
Spurs over Clippers
Heat over Spurs

I really, really wanted to put the Rockets in the Western Conference Finals, but I still think they're a year away from making that kind of a statement. The Thunder have taken a step backward, and I think the Clippers have to eventually break through to the WCF. This is that season, but San Antonio is still the more complete team.

In the East, Indy and Brooklyn obviously pose a huge threat, but that Chicago team last year was so freaking good without it's best player. Adding Rose to that defense and the progression of Jimmy Butler, and that team will be tough to beat. And I think there's a good chance Chicago makes a move before the trade deadline. But Lebron still owns the Bulls, and I don't think they're ready to beat Miami.

In the Finals, I think you'll see a better performance from Wade and Bosh than last season, and I think this Heat team will be a little more comfortable than they've been the last two years in the Finals. San Antonio will push them, but the Spurs will deal with injury issues, and Duncan is getting older by the minute. Miami will win it in six.

Clippersfan86
10-18-2013, 12:22 AM
Heat
Pacers
Nets
Bulls

After lebron, hibbert is the biggest game changer in the EC playoffs. The pacers will lose to the heat in the ECF in 6 games.

The nets have incredible talent, but they're old, slow and injury prone. Even D Williams hasn't shown that he can remain healthy.

The Bulls are a huge question mark; who knows what DRose will look like in the reg season much less in the playoffs.

---

The WC is completely up in the air. There are simply too many unknown variables to make a reliable prediction.

1. The spurs are a year older but they somehow manage to defy father time and always have a great run in them in the postseason.

2. OKC is relying on an unproven reggie jackson, an unsteady younger player as one of the core members of it's offense. Jackson and Lamb are a huge step down from westbrook and harden. They'll remain a contender but dealing harden now seems like a huge mistake.

3. The Rockets. This team is absolutely loaded, but mchale seems unsure of how he'll handle the 1 and 4 spots. When the rockets have a clear rotation and clear roles at those spots, they will contend for the WC championship at least.

4. The clippers. Blake Griffin is the key to this entire enterprise. I have been disappointed with Griffin's lack of development as far as his jump shot, post game and defense. He's so gifted, he doesn't seem to feel the need to work very hard to reach a new level. If Griffin develops the fire to be a truly great player, the clippers will be in amazing shape. But I don't see that happening, quite frankly.

5. The grizzlies. No surprises here. A slow, big bruising bunch who can wear you down and slow you down, they're always the x factor in the western conference. They're contenders but not quite championship material.

6. The warriors. Andrew Bogut is not the solution here. I can see them being a very good team if they can acquire a very good defensive center such as Asik. They've made great strides over the past 2 seasons, but I still see them just outside the top tier in the WC.

Denver, Minnesota, the Lakers and Portland will all be competing for those final two playoff spots, but are not WC championship contenders.

---

If the rockets can acquire the all star 4 they want, and settle on a maximally effective rotation among their guards, they will meet the spurs in the WC finals. 50/50 on who emerges as WC champ. I give the spurs a slight edge over the rockets given their coaching, their experience and defense. 51/49 in favor of the spurs to emerge out of the west.

If morey can find one more piece, and if mchale can command the respect of his team, then the rockets emerge out of the west.

Blake Griffin's efficiency and impact improves every single year as does his post game. His defense took a HUGE leap forward last year. His jumper improved in year two but didn't improve much in year 3. I feel that was mostly because of the incredibly bad offensive system we had in place. Now with Gentry/Doc using Blake a lot more in the faceup situations, I expect a big improvement in his shot.

JeremiahWing
10-18-2013, 12:26 AM
Indiana v Chicago (Indiana upsets Miami in semis)

Golden State v LA Clippers

big_w
10-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Blake Griffin's efficiency and impact improves every single year as does his post game. His defense took a HUGE leap forward last year. His jumper improved in year two but didn't improve much in year 3. I feel that was mostly because of the incredibly bad offensive system we had in place. Now with Gentry/Doc using Blake a lot more in the faceup situations, I expect a big improvement in his shot.

The DelNegro hire was completely inexcusable. There is absolutely no way you hire a 3rd rate coach when you have tier 1 talent like paul and griffin. Sterling's a cheap SOB to be sure, but come on, del negro?!?

At the very least, cp3/griffin should be as good as stockton/malone. They SHOULD be better since both are far more athletic than the vaunted utah combo.

There isn't a head coach on the planet who doesn't pnr those two guys every single time down and totally focus the entire offense around those two.

You can't play cp3 and griffin 30 minutes a game. That's just ridiculous.

Make those two the centerpiece and everything else falls into place.

Heatcheck
10-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Heat vs Indiana
Clippers vs Thunder

xxplayerxx23
10-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Knicks vs Nets
Clippers vs spurs

lol, please
10-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Bulls vs Miami
Warriors vs Spurs

Warriors over Bulls.

lol, please
10-18-2013, 04:09 PM
The warriors. Andrew Bogut is not the solution here. I can see them being a very good team if they can acquire a very good defensive center such as Asik.

Asik is better than Bogut? :facepalm:

NYKnickFanatic
10-18-2013, 04:17 PM
I don't know, but I'm expecting a Heat-Clippers Finals.

I have a feeling the Clippers are going to really break out this year, IF healthy.

NYKnickFanatic
10-18-2013, 04:18 PM

An injured Bogut? Yes
Healthy Bogut? HELL NO!

NYKnickFanatic
10-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Knicks vs Nets
Clippers vs spurs

That would be ****ing awesome. The city would be going nuts.

lol, please
10-18-2013, 04:21 PM
An injured Bogut? Yes
Healthy Bogut? HELL NO!

Bogut is 100%, and thus suggesting Asik is even close is ridiculous.

Bruno
10-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Heat-Pacers
Spurs-Thunder

Thunder-Pacers

Pacers.

mdm692
10-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Bulls(1) vs Pacers(3)

Thunder(1) vs Rockets(2)

No disrespect to Miami just wanted to switch it up :p.

mightybosstone
10-18-2013, 05:04 PM

An injured Bogut? Yes
Healthy Bogut? HELL NO!

Considering that a "healthy Bogut" does not exist, Asik is very clearly better than Bogut. The dude hasn't played more than 32 games in three years and hasn't played 70 games in a season since 2008. Also, the obvious edge Bogut used to have offensively is kind of out the window at this point. He's basically shot 45 percent from the floor and been even more useless offensively than Asik has. Couple that with Asik's fresher legs, superior rebounding numbers and (yes) superior defense, and Asik is clearly a better starting center option moving forward than Bogut.

Rockice_8
10-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Nets/Heat
and
Rockets/Spurs

MyDRoseLikeDeng
10-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Bulls Heat
Clippers Warriors

Clippers over Bulls in 6

Bruno
10-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Knicks or Nets vs HEAT
Spurs vs OKC

OKC vs HEAT

why should it have been a four-peat, if Miami wins again this year?