10-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Just take my money now , OMG http://youtu.be/dxRf8LuPqmA

JEDean89
10-17-2013, 12:36 PM
that's not even the ps4 trailer, its just the 2k14 trailer

Stunner
10-17-2013, 12:42 PM

Comprehend much ? Lol title says NBA 2k14 Trailer for the Ps4 meaning that's the engine the game is being played on

NYKnickFanatic
10-17-2013, 12:49 PM

Comprehend much ? Lol title says NBA 2k14 Trailer for the Ps4 meaning that's the engine the game is being played on

No he is right. The link you gave us is NOT the next gen consoles. It's just the regular trailer.

Here is the link for NEXT GEN CONSOLES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJlptY6G4SQ

EDIT: He wasn't expecting a PS4 trailer, he was expecting a NBA 2K14 trailer FOR PS4, but it wasn't. You gave the old trailer for 2K14.

Sadds The Gr8
10-17-2013, 12:57 PM
god damn it. now I'm gonna be tempted to buy the new-gen systems after originally planning to wait til next year. shouldn't have watched this

Avenged
10-17-2013, 12:58 PM
No he is right. The link you gave us is NOT the next gen consoles. It's just the regular trailer.

Here is the link for NEXT GEN CONSOLES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJlptY6G4SQ

EDIT: He wasn't expecting a PS4 trailer, he was expecting a NBA 2K14 trailer FOR PS4, but it wasn't. You gave the old trailer for 2K14.

Wow. Those graphics :drool:

Stunner
10-17-2013, 01:00 PM

Oh crap my bad smh

Furymaker
10-17-2013, 01:01 PM
i will definitely buy it , both next gen and nba 2k14 , that's just sick , pc gaming is coming to the end with this next gen only titles and games ..

DubbyDubbs
10-17-2013, 01:14 PM
I found myself giggling like a little girl watching the next gen trailer, Because of how damn impressive it looks. The facial expressions (mouth actually opening and eyes actually moving) is incredible.

Pierzynski4Prez
10-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Watching both videos (from Stunnerko and NYKnickFanatic), helps justify me ordering the ps4. Man that looked amazing.

NYKnickFanatic
10-17-2013, 01:26 PM
It's a cinematic trailer and it looks really amazing. I doubt the gameplay will look like that, but if it does, HOLY *****!

NYKnickFanatic
10-17-2013, 01:27 PM
I found myself giggling like a little girl watching the next gen trailer, Because of how damn impressive it looks. The facial expressions (mouth actually opening and eyes actually moving) is incredible.

Did you see the beard move? :drool: Lol

jrm2054
10-17-2013, 01:38 PM
2k14 was the worst in years so I'm gettin live for next gen over 2k but it looked good on PS4

Stunner
10-17-2013, 01:51 PM
It's a cinematic trailer and it looks really amazing. I doubt the gameplay will look like that, but if it does, HOLY *****!

That was actually gameplay used with variable camera angles in the game . Every 2k trailer released looks just like the game . But one of the developers said this is an older build seeing the Heat Jersey isn't finished and the coaches are wearing Vest instead of suits .

Stunner
10-17-2013, 01:52 PM
2k14 was the worst in years so I'm gettin live for next gen over 2k but it looked good on PS4

No just no

jrm2054
10-17-2013, 01:54 PM
No just no

Have you played it yet? It's the same game with worse controls they put out the
Last two years.

beasted86
10-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Do adults still get geeked up over video games?

I got the GTA 5 last week, maybe a month or 2 after it actually launched. First video game I've bought in years (when did Gran Turismo 5 last come out?) 2 days of playing and I'm bored already.

The graphics on the PS4 trailer look pretty good, but won't be tricked into buying a PS4, especially not at launch. Maybe another year from now.

ManningToTyree
10-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Wow those graphics are absurd

chicagocubsfan
10-17-2013, 02:12 PM

I got the GTA 5 last week, maybe a month or 2 after it actually launched. First video game I've bought in years (when did Gran Turismo 5 last come out?) 2 days of playing and I'm bored already.

The graphics on the PS4 trailer look pretty good, but won't be tricked into buying a PS4, especially not at launch. Maybe another year from now.
Lol what? So you're not an "adult" if you like video games? Way to feed into stereotypes man.

Stunner
10-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Have you played it yet? It's the same game with worse controls they put out the
Last two years.

Have you played ? Because to my memory the controls for the last two years for 2k have been different and gameplay for Live is finally coming out Friday and from what they have shown it looks like Live 10 for 360 . EA has been horrible in the sports gaming outside of FIFA and NHL . Ruined Madden and Live , if you honestly believe Live is about to be better than 2k power to you but they have a hill to climb . 2k14 gameplay isn't perfect but it's the best since 2k11 .

Goose17
10-17-2013, 02:27 PM

Gamers get geeked up over video games, age is meaningless.

Goose17
10-17-2013, 02:28 PM
. EA has been horrible in the sports gaming outside of FIFA and NHL .

This^

Stunner
10-17-2013, 02:29 PM
NBA Live : Graphics don't look Next Gen and players still doing that stupid hunch when they move and all the body types look the same . http://instagram.com/p/fi68eWq3ti/

WVNowitzki
10-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Live is terrible, 2k has eclipsed them so bad. I hope 2k gets a football license again because I cannot stand Madden, always preferred the former. EA has however nailed FIFA and NHL, both of those titles are incredible.

DubbyDubbs
10-17-2013, 02:54 PM

Haha Yes! That and Anthony Davis' celebration after his dunk is what was most impressive. The movement and realism in the whole animation was pretty cool.

NYKnickFanatic
10-17-2013, 02:57 PM
NBA Live : Graphics don't look Next Gen and players still doing that stupid hunch when they move and all the body types look the same . http://instagram.com/p/fi68eWq3ti/

:puke: What did I just watch?

NYKnickFanatic
10-17-2013, 03:00 PM
That was actually gameplay used with variable camera angles in the game . Every 2k trailer released looks just like the game . But one of the developers said this is an older build seeing the Heat Jersey isn't finished and the coaches are wearing Vest instead of suits .

Oh really? Sweet! Thanks.

Stunner
10-17-2013, 03:13 PM
:puke: What did I just watch?

Exactly lmao

bbcmillionaire
10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Lol preordered my ps4 and 2k14 months ago, now I just have to wait -_-

ChildishGambino
10-17-2013, 03:30 PM

when the beard moved... "it" moved hahahaha

jrm2054
10-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Have you played ? Because to my memory the controls for the last two years for 2k have been different and gameplay for Live is finally coming out Friday and from what they have shown it looks like Live 10 for 360 . EA has been horrible in the sports gaming outside of FIFA and NHL . Ruined Madden and Live , if you honestly believe Live is about to be better than 2k power to you but they have a hill to climb . 2k14 gameplay isn't perfect but it's the best since 2k11 .
I don't expect live to be better per say but I do expect it to be more entertaining 2k has added nothing my career is what I play and it is literally a exact copy of last year. The new controls on 2k are awful and I'd rather by a new game (live) then The same exact game I already own 2k13/14 just with better graphics.

beasted86
10-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Lol what? So you're not an "adult" if you like video games? Way to feed into stereotypes man.

Really didn't mean anything by it. Just video games aren't as entertaining to me.

I used to consider myself a gamer, its just getting too advanced with controller operations and requirements. You actually have to dedicate yourself to "learning" how to play a video game whether it be controls, maps, etc... which is kind of absurd to me. If you have basic button layout and gamer history, you should be able to pick up any game and play it immediately. Now you have to read the manuals, go thru the in game tutorials, and spend hours playing just to be average.

I used to pick up Live without looking at the manual once, and dominate. I picked up COD4 years ago without looking at anything and used to dominate like 3.00 K/D top 1000 worldwide (before leaderboard hacking). Now the current 2K and COD are like ancient hieroglyphics as far as controller input and game requirements just to get up and running.

DR_1
10-17-2013, 03:49 PM

This.

NoahH
10-17-2013, 03:56 PM
I was so pumped when I saw this.... 2 MONTHS AGO WHEN THE TRAILER WAS RELEASED!!!!!

Hahah but seriously, I realize the next gen trailer was reelased today. It looks amazing. So pumped

MrfadeawayJB
10-17-2013, 05:06 PM

pretty much this. I dont expect the game to look like the cinematic trailer

LongIslandIcedZ
10-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Holy Moly

jrm2054
10-17-2013, 06:24 PM

This.
Thabk you I knew I couldn't be the only one

ThaDubs
10-17-2013, 07:36 PM
This isn't even the next gen trailer lmao
But still if you haven't seen the next gen trailer you should see it it's AMAZING

NYKnickFanatic
10-18-2013, 12:04 PM

This isn't even the next gen trailer lmao
But still if you haven't seen the next gen trailer you should see it it's AMAZING

NYKnickFanatic
10-18-2013, 12:05 PM
when the beard moved... "it" moved hahahaha

:laugh2: I'm a little scared. ;)

ThuglifeJ
10-18-2013, 12:24 PM

Really didn't mean anything by it. Just video games aren't as entertaining to me.

I used to consider myself a gamer, its just getting too advanced with controller operations and requirements. You actually have to dedicate yourself to "learning" how to play a video game whether it be controls, maps, etc... which is kind of absurd to me. If you have basic button layout and gamer history, you should be able to pick up any game and play it immediately. Now you have to read the manuals, go thru the in game tutorials, and spend hours playing just to be average.

I used to pick up Live without looking at the manual once, and dominate. I picked up COD4 years ago without looking at anything and used to dominate like 3.00 K/D top 1000 worldwide (before leaderboard hacking). Now the current 2K and COD are like ancient hieroglyphics as far as controller input and game requirements just to get up and running.

Those were the days.. I agree though..no matter how advanced and graphically enhanced the games are, its just not as satisfying . Games nowadays cause more stress than anything. The days when you'd hover your thumb on the x or square button are over. It was more about conquering the game back then now its like whoever can master the controlls wins

mdm692
10-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Thats the extended version of the clip and the graphics don't impress me one bit. They still look fake and cartoonish. They tried too hard to make it realistic but it's just not working. Stick to FIFA, Madden and Battlefield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRY-X5e_BcU

beasted86
10-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Thats the extended version of the clip and the graphics don't impress me one bit. They still look fake and cartoonish. They tried too hard to make it realistic but it's just not working. Stick to FIFA, Madden and Battlefield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRY-X5e_BcU
The graphics difference isn't significant when you get both games at the actual gameplay distance, I think a lot of people forget that.

Most important in all of this is fluid gameplay and amount of player control / uniqueness.

goingfor28
10-18-2013, 04:43 PM

Ditto :hi5:

beasted86
10-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Those were the days.. I agree though..no matter how advanced and graphically enhanced the games are, its just not as satisfying . Games nowadays cause more stress than anything. The days when you'd hover your thumb on the x or square button are over. It was more about conquering the game back then now its like whoever can master the controlls wins

You get it at least.

But I guess this is what the new generation wants out of video games, so the developers are just giving it to them. Though I think it would expand gameplay outside of the hardcore "gamer" if they made easier games to control and pickup. Remember the days when people would actually be able to invite friends over who've never played a given game before and have a competitive matchup even against a beginner? Those days are absolutely extinct. Nintendo tried to capture this mindset with the Wii, but its just too kiddy.

ThePooH_1_
10-18-2013, 04:57 PM
pretty much this. I dont expect the game to look like the cinematic trailer

Can't u read? It clearly says "ACTUAL PS4 GAME FOOTAGE WITH VARIABLE CAMERA ANGLES"

btw. Funny that EA released this Comic Trailer of NBA LIVE 14 just after the 2k Trailer :D. RIP Live...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9xaRywnnQI&feature=youtu.be&sf18480287=1

ThuglifeJ
10-18-2013, 07:12 PM
The graphics difference isn't significant when you get both games at the actual gameplay distance, I think a lot of people forget that.

Most important in all of this is fluid gameplay and amount of player control / uniqueness.

well if thats how you judge it then

Fluidity = 2K by a huge margin
Player Control= Live honestly
Uniqueness/Signature = Tied. 2K has more signature player models no doubt and signature plays but it looks like Live has each fadeaway down to a pat or like Duncan's bank shot. I always felt I could distinguish stars from role players better in Live, but after seeing how much skinnier Durant was from Ibaka (finally) in that video it made me optimistic

ThuglifeJ
10-18-2013, 07:23 PM
You get it at least.

But I guess this is what the new generation wants out of video games, so the developers are just giving it to them. Though I think it would expand gameplay outside of the hardcore "gamer" if they made easier games to control and pickup. Remember the days when people would actually be able to invite friends over who've never played a given game before and have a competitive matchup even against a beginner? Those days are absolutely extinct. Nintendo tried to capture this mindset with the Wii, but its just too kiddy.

hahah me and my roomate were just talking about how College was probably so much better in the 90s. We were talking about how our other roomates cant game with us ever or have a tourny or anything because they dont wanna put time to figure out how to play. And thats even with SPORTS games how sad is that. Back then it was all gameplay maxamizing fun or for a quick pick up and play.. now it's like if you dont get the game 5 days early you will never reach the super nerds on the leader board who researched the game thoroghouly before getting and know every inch of the map. It's just all stress and nerdy kids who are stunting their development in the social world now.

I was bummed about Wii too. Nintendo was the last hope once Sony and Microsoft took off in that direction. But the games like you said were just not good or looked at as inferior to the graphically enhanced ps3/4 and xbox 360/one.
I miss being able to just be like 'best out of 3 march madness?' and then have a more jokingly competitive few games. or even Mario Kart/super smash was cool to everybody. now its like actually competitive..kinda strange

like what fighting game has topped the simple yet challanging super smash brothers?

Denver-boy
10-18-2013, 08:01 PM

dude 99% of 2k time went to Next Gen 2k14... is their really a point to make this gen better...Next gen is where its at. I was bitter about the improvements on current gen, but **** after this trailer....its OVER! 2k all day lol

I Rock Shaqs
10-18-2013, 08:51 PM

I'm probably late on telling you how ridiculous that statement is IF you have seen the NBA Live 14 gameplay it looks complete awful lol. but I was in the same boat as you until I saw this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rSuQPapKpg

JNA17
10-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Too bad 2K14 is god awful and a very lazy made game.

Here is to hoping 2K for the first time since 2010 they make an actual effort in the next NBA game.