PDA

View Full Version : NBA Fantasy leagues draft picks

vitamins_
10-16-2013, 05:30 PM
its getting close to the season starting which means Nba Fantasy drafts will be starting up soon ( or already have)

question is who is on your fantasy draft board?
( pick 2 players you would want to draft, and a sleeper at each position)

Pg) cp3, D will, and sleeper is Ty lawson ( feel like a big year with him under Shaw) or connely

sg) curry, George, and my sleeper oj mayo

sf) durant, lebron and sleeper jeff green

pf) love, griffen, and Nikola Vucevic

c) lopez, gasol, sleeper Pekovic

tredigs
10-16-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm taking a break from commishing my league this year and if nobody else steps up we won't have one so my research is lacking, but I'd definitely have Jonas V on my target list at Center. Same with Anthony Davis at PF. Bigs who can get you defensive stats + some scoring while hitting their FTs are huge. Amir Johnson's a guy you should roster too.

Other guys I'd target: Curry in the 1st round is giving you value anywhere after #3. Ilyasova in the late 4th round or later is a steal (last 3 months last season he was top 10). Larry Sanders so long as you have a solid high volume FT shooter to help carry guys like him (he'll help win you boards and blocks without giving you turnovers).

My strategy's normally to get the best guards early, then working on bigs (who there are more sleepers of).

DallasTrilla23
10-16-2013, 06:56 PM
No way I'm taking OJ in fantasy. He had great stats in the 1st half of the season then played horrible during the fantasy playoffs period. I was the 1st seed so I took the 1st round off but little did I know OJ was taking the rest of the season off. He cost me a championship and I'll never forgive him for that it.

NoahH
10-17-2013, 08:14 PM
I want Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors and Kawhi Leonard

ChiSox219
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Taj Gibson and Patrick Beverley should be available in last couple of rounds, I think both those guys way outperform their current fantasy rankings.

vitamins_
10-18-2013, 10:46 AM
How do you guys feel about Andre iguodala this year? he had some good preseason games... friday had 14 assist 5 steals and 7 rebounds ..

mjt20mik
10-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Might as well post my team.

10 team, H2H, standard 9 Cats.

PG: D.Rose
SG: O.Mayo
SF: K.Leonard
PF: P.Millsap
C: A.Horford
C: A.Davis
G: K.Walker
F: J.Green