PDA

View Full Version : Trey Burke out 8-12 weeks

Stunner
10-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Reporter by ESPN , heard they were interested in Teague from the Bulls . Nobody should trust John Lucas as their starting PG ; I see them making a move.

beasted86
10-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Well he's been pretty lackluster his first couple games. This will hurt his growth curve.

Hope he doesn't fall too far behind, I had high hopes for him developing into a very solid all around player.

Tmath
10-14-2013, 03:27 PM
They have Machado, and Burke can play some PG.

Stunner
10-14-2013, 03:28 PM
They have Machado, and Burke can play some PG.

You don't say

5ass
10-14-2013, 03:31 PM
They can have jameer nelson for Burks.

5ass
10-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Jameer would actually be a good tutor for Burke.

Stunner
They can have jameer nelson for Burks.

That's fixing one hole while making another lol Burks is their starting SG , if anything it would be Rush in that type of deal .

Tmath
You don't say

I'm saying they don't have to make a move. They have guys that can step in over John Lucas. I see them tanking anyways, so I don't think they are too desperate to try and improve their roster for the time being.

tredigs
10-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Reporter by ESPN , heard they were interested in Teague from the Bulls . Nobody should trust John Lucas as their starting PG ; I see them making a move.

Eh - I think they're fine hitting the lottery with their young cast, I'm not sure they'll look for a serious replacement. One more year of improvement from Favors/Kanter/Hayward, a ton of cap-space in 2014/15 (Biedrins/Jefferson's 20 mil off) and another lotto pick to get them going with Burke make them pretty damn strong going forward.

Stunner
10-14-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm saying they don't have to make a move. They have guys that can step in over John Lucas. I see them tanking anyways, so I don't think they are too desperate to try and improve their roster for the time being.

Lol did you read the the post though ? Burke is injured so that would stop him from playing PG and Scott isn't even getting more playing time then Lucas so I doubt he'll start over him especially with his expierence .

beasted86
10-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Lol did you read the the post though ? Burke is injured so that would stop him from playing PG and Scott isn't even getting more playing time then Lucas so I doubt he'll start over him especially with his expierence .

Maybe he meant Burks? :shrug:

Its going to get confusing at times with the announcers, I'm sure. Trey Burke and Alec Burks both starting. Anyway the Jazz are tanking. They will probably sign a vet for cheap like Mike James or someone else for the interim.

MrfadeawayJB
10-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Why? They want to lose, no need for a replacement. I don't see them dealing any young prospects with a future in the league

Tmath
10-14-2013, 10:20 PM

I meant Burks, my bad.