PDA

View Full Version : I think Lakers need trade Nash

XiangYu_Kobe
10-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Hello everyone, I post in the Lakers forum, Nash of the time of the Lakers always hurts. Always something is wrong with him. Lakers needs trade him for a player who all the time is not hurt. I like Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns time but that is too long before from today. What do everyone thinks?

tredigs
10-13-2013, 09:43 PM
Should've left it at the poem duper.

greg_ory_2005
10-13-2013, 09:51 PM
I want a poem about Nash right now

Supreme LA
10-13-2013, 09:55 PM
I would trade Nash to Toronto for peanuts. He is washed up.

amak316
10-13-2013, 11:19 PM
Send him to the knicks, they seem to think they are contenders, and would likely over value him.

XiangYu_Kobe
10-13-2013, 11:20 PM
Send him to the knicks, they seem to think they are contenders, and would likely over value him.

Who the Knicks give to Lakers?

ztilzer31
10-13-2013, 11:36 PM

I don't see the Knicks taking on that contract, and I don't see a trade that would work.

They won't trade Nash because Kobe is not going to be healthy for game 1, and Nash will more than likely have to play big minutes, and run the offense in his absence.

Prepare yourself for the ugliest season in awhile Lakers fans.

amak316
10-13-2013, 11:38 PM

I haven't looked at their contracts but when it comes to landing a geriatric ex-superstar the Knicks will pull a rabbit out of their hats.

beasted86
10-13-2013, 11:51 PM
So if you posted this in the Lakers forum, why repost in the NBA Forum.

Mods/Admin, please close this thread.

And to everyone else, please ignore the gimmick accounts, they will go away.

goku
10-14-2013, 12:02 AM
who would want him he is 40

ManningToTyree
10-14-2013, 01:16 AM
Why would the Knicks want Nash?

DreamShaker
10-14-2013, 04:35 AM
I don't see the Knicks taking on that contract

When have the Knicks ever passed up a bad contract for a washed up player who plays no defense? Lol. I like the Knicks, but c'mon. Would you really be shocked?

Slug3
10-14-2013, 09:53 AM
I don't see the Knicks taking on that contract, and I don't see a trade that would work.

They won't trade Nash because Kobe is not going to be healthy for game 1, and Nash will more than likely have to play big minutes, and run the offense in his absence.

Prepare yourself for the ugliest season in awhile Lakers fans.
With his age and what he's making, I don't see anyone trading for him.

I Rock Shaqs
10-14-2013, 11:03 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lkgstrn

lol???

nycericanguy
10-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Actually Nash would probably be a decent fit in NY.

Knicks have Prigs who is a very good defender, and Beno who is solid. Nash would give them another element and a highly efficient shooter.

His contract expires when Amare and everyone else comes off so his contract wouldn't be a problem. I'd do Felton & filler for Nash. but im not sure contracts could match. Felton's deal runs into 2016 anyway.

Tmath
10-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Actually Nash would probably be a decent fit in NY.

Knicks have Prigs who is a very good defender, and Beno who is solid. Nash would give them another element and a highly efficient shooter.

His contract expires when Amare and everyone else comes off so his contract wouldn't be a problem. I'd do Felton & filler for Nash. but im not sure contracts could match. Felton's deal runs into 2016 anyway.

Lol at Prigs being a very good defender.

TheIlladelph16
10-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Yeah Nash isn't gonna get **** in a trade at this point. He was pretty bad even when he was healthy enough to play last year.

Tony_Starks
10-14-2013, 12:34 PM
If Nash is relatively healthy he can keep the Lakers afloat until Kobe gets back. He's got some weapons on the wings, plus him and Gasol never really got a chance to build chemistry...

nycericanguy
10-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Lol at Prigs being a very good defender.

Now I'm convinced you're just a Knick troll...

Prigs is arguably the best defensive backup PG in the league. Did you not even watch a knick game or a playoff game?

flea
10-14-2013, 12:40 PM

Prigs is arguably the best defensive backup PG in the league. Did you not even watch a knick game or a playoff game?

What? Absolutely not.

beasted86
10-14-2013, 01:14 PM

I can't tell if you are serious dude.

Yes, he was wrong, Prigioni is a solid defender, but no need to go overboard just to attempt to make a point.

No, not Eric Bledsoe, not Patrick Beverley, not Kirk Hinrich, not Norris Cole, not Jarret Jack.... no... Pablo Prigioni has the best defense of any backup PG in the league.

king4day
10-14-2013, 01:28 PM
There's just nothing to discuss here. You aren't happy with Nash...OK....closing thread.