PDA

View Full Version : Kid asks Kyrie if he's leaving .....

Stunner
10-10-2013, 12:32 AM
http://instagram.com/p/e--3zSlETa/

homestarunner93
10-10-2013, 12:39 AM
He gone

Dade County
10-10-2013, 12:41 AM
:laugh2:

...smh

hugepatsfan
10-10-2013, 12:45 AM
I hope he stays in CLE. All the stars in good markets will eventually lead to a major decline in interest in the sport IMO.

Celtics33
10-10-2013, 01:16 AM
I hope he stays...I think he will and I just get the feeling he is cut from a different cloth than most nba stars and will overlook some of the negatives in order to stay rather than bolt to another team in free agency

FlashBolt
10-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Well, Kyrie isn't in a bad situation. He actually has a pretty decent team and they can make a run for it. James never had that luxury. Two completely different situations. There will come the time when Kyrie realizes he just can't do it alone.

ChiTownPacerFan
10-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Can't wait for this video to go viral when Kyrie signs with the Lakers.

Dade County
10-10-2013, 01:34 AM
I hope he stays...I think he will and I just get the feeling he is cut from a different cloth than most nba stars and will overlook some of the negatives in order to stay

Like when fans & the media all ways bring up "how many rings, does play X have?

rather than bolt to another team in free agency

I think he would like a ring, so if the Cav's front office can get it done, he might look else were.

beasted86
10-10-2013, 01:45 AM
The Cavs will offer a max contract, which means no other team can even give an offer sheet. So, he's definitely with the Cavs for at least another 4-5 years.

Now, when that contract is up is a different story.... but that's so long away from now it's not worth discussing.

Vincent33
10-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Well lucky for Kyrie, my created player in NBA2K was drafted by Cleveland. So here come the chips for the Cavs!

sunsfan88
10-10-2013, 02:36 AM
Hope he stays. Small market teams need to fight back. OKC can't be the only contending small market team out there. CLE with Kyrie can get there one day.

goingfor28
10-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Awesome. I will continue to root against Lebron til he goes back to Cleve's after this season. Once he realizes LBJ+kyrie and whatever Elise CLE has is better than an overrated wade and bosh is

Til then hope the heat go 0-82

5ass
10-10-2013, 03:47 AM
Awesome. I will continue to root against Lebron til he goes back to Cleve's after this season. Once he realizes LBJ+kyrie and whatever Elise CLE has is better than an overrated wade and bosh is

Do the Cavs even have the capspace to sign him?
Irving/Jack
Waiters/Karasev
Bron/Bennet
Thompson/Bennet
Varajoa/Zeller/Thompson

They should be able to keep this line up, right? Honestly, I think thats a better team than the Heat. thats a very deep team.

Dade County
10-10-2013, 07:52 AM

(Yoda voice)
Love to hate I see.

Dade County
10-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Some of you posters blind hate has turn into a sickness...

As soon as you hear or see the name Miami HEAT or Lbj, it immediately brings the evil/hate out of you. For posters and sports writers/reporters to even open their mouths and say that Lbj needs to go back to a certain team, for his championship to even count or for his legacy to be taken seriously; is just plan crazy.

People fear what they can't control or understand... You guys want him to go back to Cleveland so he can try to win a title there, because for some reason, him winning with the HEAT is wrong...smh ... Insane as people The Cav's had 7yrs, deal with it & move on.

J_M_B
10-10-2013, 08:47 AM

Pretty pathetic.

NYKnickFanatic
10-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Did anyone really expect him to say something other than no? Lol

therealwd27
10-10-2013, 09:21 AM

Dan Gilbert is that you?

lvlheaded
10-10-2013, 09:23 AM
I think he'll be there for the next 4-5 years, after that well see.

But...

What did anyone expect him to say? Tell a little kid in front of a large contingent of people "well I haven't thought about my contract, right now my focus is on getting better and helping the Cavs win games this season"? OF COURSE he is gonna say no

C_Mund
10-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Some of you posters blind hate has turn into a sickness...

As soon as you hear or see the name Miami HEAT or Lbj, it immediately brings the evil/hate out of you. For posters and sports writers/reporters to even open their mouths and say that Lbj needs to go back to a certain team, for his championship to even count or for his legacy to be taken seriously; is just plan crazy.

People fear what they can't control or understand... You guys want him to go back to Cleveland so he can try to win a title there, because for some reason, him winning with the HEAT is wrong...smh ... Insane as people The Cav's had 7yrs, deal with it & move on.

Honestly dude people are going to hate as long as Miami keeps winning. There will always be questions as to whether they broke the rules to form that team and there's some evidence to point in that direction. It's left a sour taste with some.
Others, like myself, got over the blind hatred after watching how good the team has become, but I'll never root for them. Plus I've never been a huge fan of the Heat but that's strictly based on my own basketball reasons.

Just stop responding to the ones that spit garbage. It's like going on to ANY forum based website or even reading comments after articles about the Raps and hearing certain Americans talk about how Canada isn't really even a country. I don't bother trying to change them, their own ignorance is their punishment.

kdspurman
10-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Hope he stays. Small market teams need to fight back. OKC can't be the only contending small market team out there. CLE with Kyrie can get there one day.

San Antonio, Memphis, Indiana, as well to name a few others. But I agree, they need to try and do a better job of staying competitive.

TheIlladelph16
10-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Haha I do admire the people who say "Oh I don't see him ever leaving" for ANY superstar in the NBA. Just like I said about Rose and Durant though, I would wait and see before making any definitive statement one way or the other.

WITZ
10-10-2013, 10:41 AM
According to Jason Lloyd the video is from 3 years ago during lockout season. So it makes more sense of the kid bringing up this question as lebron bailing was still a fresh topic.

Badluck33
10-10-2013, 10:53 AM
just shows you after Lebron Leaving, Trent Richardson leaving and now possibly Kyrie Irving - that Cleveland can't have anything nice.

DreamShaker
10-10-2013, 11:01 AM
(Yoda voice)
Love to hate I see.

Thank you so much for a random Yoda voice. It is always a plus.

2-ONE-5
10-10-2013, 12:38 PM
just shows you after Lebron Leaving, Trent Richardson leaving and now possibly Kyrie Irving - that Cleveland can't have anything nice.

well Richardson was traded and its not like he demanded it...

ManningToTyree
10-10-2013, 12:54 PM
The Cavs will offer a max contract, which means no other team can even give an offer sheet. So, he's definitely with the Cavs for at least another 4-5 years.

Now, when that contract is up is a different story.... but that's so long away from now it's not worth discussing.
this

goingfor28
10-10-2013, 02:23 PM

Pretty pathetic.

Why? I hate Miami and The 3 blind mice. Why is that pathetic? I hate the lakers too. It's nothing personal lol

Arch Stanton
10-10-2013, 04:04 PM
I think he'll sign a max deal. Then after that who knows? If they are winning and legit contenders he is more likely to stay. If not, he could be gone. But that is several years away. Also, like someone mentioned this video was taken in 2011 during the lockout. What is he supposed to say? Yes, I'm leaving like LeBron.

numba1CHANGsta
10-10-2013, 04:25 PM
What did you expect him to say? "Yes i'm leaving" to a kid? unless youre a heartless soul no one would ever say anything negative to a kid especially in front of a huge crowd

hugepatsfan
10-10-2013, 04:36 PM
I don't understand why people would regain respect for Lebron if he went back to CLE. Everyone ripped him for going to MIA because it was "taking the easy way out." If he leaves MIA for CLE he's be doing that exact thing. CLE w/ Kyrie is a better situation over the next 5 years when you factor in Wade's projected decline while he's still making close to max money.

kdspurman
10-10-2013, 05:11 PM
If he does leave, I hope they track this kid down to personally play this video for Kyrie again just for the hell of it.

More-Than-Most
10-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Like when fans & the media all ways bring up "how many rings, does play X have?

I think he would like a ring, so if the Cav's front office can get it done, he might look else were.

Or when said player gets destroyed daily for not being able to beat the best teams in basketball with little to no help like Bron had in Cleveland.

MrfadeawayJB
10-11-2013, 12:25 AM
He looked caught off guard there lol