PDA

View Full Version : Real Training Camp NBA TV

Clippersfan86
10-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Anybody watching this? Very cool show. This week it's Nets and Clippers, I think they are doing more teams next week. It's basically live coverage of Training camp for two or three hours. The Nets episode is just about to end now and will be replaying constantly the next few days. Clippers debut on Friday at 1 PM EST. It's awesome watching KG yelling at everybody lol.

Steve Smith and Rick Kamla are covering the Nets. Reggie Miller and Steve Kerr are doing the Clippers.

Chill_Will_24
10-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Watching now. Damn the difference that KG makes. To non Nets fans it may not be as noticeable but as a Nets fan all the hollering and barking that is going on never went on before. He been yelling at Brook a lot. Tough love.

Clippersfan86
10-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Watching now. Damn the difference that KG makes. To non Nets fans it may not be as noticeable but as a Nets fan all the hollering and barking that is going on never went on before. He been yelling at Brook a lot. Tough love.

Anybody who truly follows the NBA will know and appreciate the vocal leader KG is. He has a strong argument as the best leader and teammate in the NBA. My personal feelings are that the biggest impact the new guys will have on your team is the leadership. Hopefully KG can permanently change the mindset of guys like D-Will/Lopez.

Clippersfan86
10-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Clippers one just started.

MrfadeawayJB
10-04-2013, 02:12 PM
I dont have NBA TV :(

Clippersfan86
10-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Duplicate.

Clippersfan86
10-04-2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.nba.com/live1/

Here you go bro. Commercial now. You just missed about 10 minutes of scrimmage. Last few plays had Blake knock down a 21 footer, Crawford layup. Nothing too fancy yet. Blake looks so fu**ing distracted it's pissing me off. Everybody else is engaged but Blake looks out of it. Not the normal Blake who's usually a vocal leader in practices.

east fb knicks
10-04-2013, 04:13 PM
oh stop it kg is old and washed up

Rockice_8
10-04-2013, 04:19 PM
oh stop it kg is old and washed up

Yeah you know what they should trade him for Bargnani.

I Rock Shaqs
10-04-2013, 04:39 PM

Here you go bro. Commercial now. You just missed about 10 minutes of scrimmage. Last few plays had Blake knock down a 21 footer, Crawford layup. Nothing too fancy yet. Blake looks so fu**ing distracted it's pissing me off. Everybody else is engaged but Blake looks out of it. Not the normal Blake who's usually a vocal leader in practices.

I love how you keep posting more comments on the Clippers when nobody is talking about them.

east fb knicks
10-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah you know what they should trade him for Bargnani.

i'd bet you money bargs has a better season than the old man kg:oldguy:

FlashBolt
10-04-2013, 04:59 PM

I love how you keep posting more comments on the Clippers when nobody is talking about them.

He's literally forcing these Clippers threads to us.

Clippersfan86
10-04-2013, 05:04 PM
First off this isn't a Clippers thread, they just happen to be one of the teams. Somebody didn't have the channel so I posted a link and rundown on what he missed. How is that forcing lol?

NYKnickFanatic
10-04-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm watching now. The Clippers are really deep. I have a feeling they will make the Finals this year, possibly win it all, barring injuries.

DallasTrilla23
10-04-2013, 10:13 PM
i'd bet you money bargs has a better season than the old man kg:oldguy:

lolwut?

Goose17
10-05-2013, 09:17 AM
First off this isn't a Clippers thread, they just happen to be one of the teams.

So if it had been say, the Nets and Lakers. You would still be sharing this?

Your last threads made on the NBA forum include this one plus, "Lob City is Done", "The Summer All Star Games you didn't know about" and "Clippers sign Lou Amundson", all of which were Clipper-related.

You turned a Pacers thread into a Blake Griffin debate.

Seriously, you can't blame people for thinking you're forcing Clipper topics.

Clippersfan86
10-05-2013, 12:52 PM
So if it had been say, the Nets and Lakers. You would still be sharing this?

Your last threads made on the NBA forum include this one plus, "Lob City is Done", "The Summer All Star Games you didn't know about" and "Clippers sign Lou Amundson", all of which were Clipper-related.

You turned a Pacers thread into a Blake Griffin debate.

Seriously, you can't blame people for thinking you're forcing Clipper topics.

You have your facts wrong. First off the Amundson thread was like two weeks ago so who cares. Secondly I didn't make the George thread a Blake one, some idiot troll did. Ask Pacers fans I actually tried to switch the topic back to George twice. The all star game you didn't know about and this thread involve the Clippers but aren't purely about the Clippers by any means. Stop reaching. This is an NBA show I knew fans of basketball in general would enjoy, so I posted it. If you don't want an inside look into training camps, don't watch.

Goose17
10-05-2013, 02:18 PM
You have your facts wrong. First off the Amundson thread was like two weeks ago so who cares.

I just looked at your most recent threads made in the NBA section. And it only shows you've been forcing these sort of topics for at least two weeks.

The all star game you didn't know about and this thread involve the Clippers but aren't purely about the Clippers by any means. Stop reaching.

But it still involved the Clippers. If it had involved the Lakers I doubt you would be sharing it. Most of your threads made in this section in the last two weeks are linked to the Clippers in one way or another, and you've been barking about Griffin non-stop for the last five days or so.

I'm not saying I agree with them, I'm just saying I can see where they're coming from.

Obviously you're going to deny it. What else is to be expected?

Clippersfan86
10-05-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm not denying I make Clippers topics, just don't put things on me I didn't do like derail the George thread. So you saw I started 3 Clippers threads in the last two weeks, cool story. What you likely don't know is in general more than half of my threads here historically have been non Clippers ones. This training camp thread is 50/50 Nets and Clippers related. You bet your *** I'd post if the Clippers weren't one of the teams. As basketball fans we all love inside look things like this. I didn't post anything about the Clippers besides what I posted to JB who was interested.