PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Moves...

Ryan328
10-01-2013, 01:10 AM
So last year we had that Harden to Houston trade outta nowhere right before the season started. Any chance we get one this year? Even if it's minor? Discuss

shep33
10-01-2013, 01:21 AM
highly doubt it. Asik might get moved but that's it... maybe Monroe if Detroit wants to cut its ties earlier.

douglas
10-01-2013, 01:32 AM
I think teams that have more than 15 players on their training camp roster will cut some players before the season starts.

Ryan328
10-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Asik was the only one I could think of as well

Kobes a Killer
10-01-2013, 01:39 AM
I think teams that have more than 15 players on their training camp roster will cut some players before the season starts.

:horse:

bearadonisdna
10-01-2013, 01:56 AM
In a last ditch effort for respectability the Bulls decide Derrick Rose to be active for the upcoming season.

jstone0716
10-02-2013, 05:02 PM
I remember reading something about some big 3 team deal that's been in the works since the Rockets signed Dwight. Basically it would send Asik & Lin to the Hawks in exchange for Al Harford & Kris Humphries. And then the Celtics would get a bunch of draft picks and some expiring contracts. Idk if it's still in the works or not

Tony_Starks
10-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Jameer Nelson. Contract isn't fully gauranteed and Orl gets to tank one more year. OKC would seem like a perfect landing spot....

Mr_Jones
10-02-2013, 06:21 PM

You're on a cold streak, bud

Dade County
10-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Aldridge to bulls

Asik to whoever

5ass
10-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Jameer Nelson. Contract isn't fully gauranteed and Orl gets to tank one more year. OKC would seem like a perfect landing spot....

trade with okc where they give us lamb, perkins, okcs 1st, and mavs 1st for afflalo, nelson and a throw in if need be. They can use big baby as well.

OKC:
Westbrook/Nelson
Afflalo/Westbrook
Durant/Thabo/Jones
Davis/Collison
Ibaka/Adams

Magic:
Dipo/Doron Lamb
Lamb/Harkless
Harkless/Harris
Harris/Nicholson
Vuc/o'Quinn

and possibly 4 1st round picks in next years draft, including our top 5 pick. We are going to suck offensively because we dont have a PG, but thats fine. We can land Wiggins :)

EL_MACHETE
10-02-2013, 08:32 PM
That's a horrible trade for Okc

How about Perkins, Adams, Mavs 1st for Nikola Vucevic??

EL_MACHETE
10-02-2013, 08:34 PM
trade with okc where they give us lamb, perkins, okcs 1st, and mavs 1st for afflalo, nelson and a throw in if need be. They can use big baby as well.

OKC:
Westbrook/Nelson
Afflalo/Westbrook
Durant/Thabo/Jones
Davis/Collison
Ibaka/Adams

Magic:
Dipo/Doron Lamb
Lamb/Harkless
Harkless/Harris
Harris/Nicholson
Vuc/o'Quinn

and possibly 4 1st round picks in next years draft, including our top 5 pick. We are going to suck offensively because we dont have a PG, but thats fine. We can land Wiggins :)

Also you have Okc's Pf as Davis..Who's Davis??

5ass
10-02-2013, 08:46 PM
That's a horrible trade for Okc

How about Perkins, Adams, Mavs 1st for Nikola Vucevic??

Thats a terrible trade for Orlando. Vuc is here for the long term.

5ass
10-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Also you have Okc's Pf as Davis..Who's Davis??

Big baby.

IndyRealist
10-02-2013, 09:29 PM
I could see Marcin Gortat getting moved. Honestly I'm confused why they didn't move him when they traded Jared Dudley. He's a quality starting center on a reasonable expiring contract. I can only imagine people think if they bring him in and significantly improve, that he's going to ask for Pekovic type money.

I Rock Shaqs
10-02-2013, 09:34 PM

OKC:
Westbrook/Nelson
Afflalo/Westbrook
Durant/Thabo/Jones
Davis/Collison
Ibaka/Adams

Magic:
Dipo/Doron Lamb
Lamb/Harkless
Harkless/Harris
Harris/Nicholson
Vuc/o'Quinn

So basically OKC is giving up a bunch of firsts, a lottery draft player, and Perkins for mediocre players from a scrub team to fill out their positions that are already filled?

5ass
10-02-2013, 10:01 PM
So basically OKC is giving up a bunch of firsts, a lottery draft player, and Perkins for mediocre players from a scrub team to fill out their positions that are already filled?

Well you can call Lamb a lottery draft player, or a d-leaguer. Perkins is a horrible contract, they get to upgrade to Davis who produces more and earns less. Afflalo is a perfect fit for them, that is undeniable. They could also use Nelson until westbrook recovers, and possibly use them together at times. Atworst they get the best back up PG in the league. He's an expiring contract so if they feel they dont need him next year they can let him go.

You can label them "mediocre", but they're actually very good role players. Thats something OKC needs.

And its not a "bunch" of firsts. Its a couple. One of which is in the high 20s.

EL_MACHETE
10-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Well you can call Lamb a lottery draft player, or a d-leaguer. Perkins is a horrible contract, they get to upgrade to Davis who produces more and earns less. Afflalo is a perfect fit for them, that is undeniable. They could also use Nelson until westbrook recovers, and possibly use them together at times. Atworst they get the best back up PG in the league. He's an expiring contract so if they feel they dont need him next year they can let him go.

You can label them "mediocre", but they're actually very good role players. Thats something OKC needs.

And its not a "bunch" of firsts. Its a couple. One of which is in the high 20s.

Hmmm....HELL No! That trade still sucks..
Lamb will have a breakout season this year, Soo he ain't going anywhere. As for Perkins..You can have him, we'll take Glen Davis

NoahH
10-02-2013, 10:41 PM
i think teams that have more than 15 players on their training camp roster will cut some players before the season starts.

lol +1

5ass
10-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Hmmm....HELL No! That trade still sucks..
Lamb will have a breakout season this year, Soo he ain't going anywhere. As for Perkins..You can have him, we'll take Glen Davis

You better hope he does, because if lamb doesnt step up now that martin is gone, the Thunder are not contenders. You have the Rockets, Clippers, Warriors, and Spurs ready to take their place.