PDA

View Full Version : Where Does Miami Rank?

JasonJohnHorn
09-26-2013, 07:56 AM
Since the Boston Celtics dynasty of the 60's, there have only been a handful of teams that have made three-straight NBA finals:

Boston (Bird/Parish/McHale)
LA Lakers (Magic/Kareem/Worthy)
Detroit Pistons (Isiah/Dumars/Laimbeer/Rodman)
Chicago Bulls (Jordan/Pippen/Grant)
Chicago Bulls (Jordna/Pippen/Rodman/Harper)
LA Lakers (Shaq/Kobe)
LA Lakers (Kobe/Gasol)

Those six rosters (well.... three teams with 6 different core groups) all made it to three-straight NBA finals. Where does the Miami Heat rank among those teams? And which of those teams was the best?

I'm allowing multiple votes for this one. Pick ONLY THREE teams. We'll see who gets the most and where Miami falls on the list.

As awesome as the Heat are, I think I would give them the lowest ranking of the group. I think their lack of a C would kill them against each of the LAL teams and the Detroit team. Detroit's front court just ate up EVERY rebound! And their defense...

The Bulls teams are interesting. I think the Jordan/Pippen/Rodman team would beat the Heat, but the Heat would match up well with the Jordan/Pippen/Grant team. That would be the team I'd think the Heat would have the best chance against.

What do you think?

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to include Boston (85, 86 and 87). Leave comments below for them.

J_M_B
09-26-2013, 08:33 AM
So no Celtics from '84-'87?

Goose17
09-26-2013, 09:05 AM
If they threepeat they're undeniably one of the top 5 NBA teams of all time.

Personally I would put them in top 4,

Along with Jordans Bulls, Shaq's Lakers and the Bill Russell Boston.

As for the poll, I vote for the Bulls 2nd threepeat.

I would've included the Boston eight-peat on the poll.

Slug3
09-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Miami is not done yet so I cannot really rank them. They could resign Lebron and the others next year and go on more runs or it could be over after this season.

D-Leethal
09-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Right next to the Kobe/Gasol Lakers. Not sure who I would favor. But I think you have to consider the amount of times Miami was put on the ropes right at the brink of defeat during those 3 years when comparing them to other 3timers who steamrolled the majority of the competition.

valade16
09-26-2013, 12:26 PM

You're right, they left the C's out!

beliges
09-26-2013, 12:46 PM
talent wise I would have to put them at 3 after the 80s Lakers and Celtics. Its almost impossible to get 3 franchise superstars on the same team all during their primes. Whether the heat accomplish as much still is yet to be determined. If they can 3 peat this year that certainly puts them up there.

ChicagoJ
09-26-2013, 12:49 PM
The question should be who was best vs their competition.

You can't really compare teams from different eras since their teams were/are structured around the league at the time and teams from different eras won't play each other.

I suppose you can compare how many game 7s a team had to play or which ones ran away with titles easiest, but it's still about the competition at the time.

FlashBolt
09-26-2013, 12:58 PM
I think Miami had a much tougher time winning their rings than Jordan did. Boston Celtics should be disqualified. Literally no competition for a good decade except Wilt.

JasonJohnHorn
09-26-2013, 01:28 PM

Sorry... totally my bad... fawk!

JasonJohnHorn
09-26-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm surprised to see that I am the only person who voted for the Pistons roster.

The Pistons had an AMAZING team. Magic said, and this was in 88, that it was the best team he had ever played against. That was a 7-game series LAL barely won and only won because Thomas was out with injury.

I'd like to see more love for the Pistons.

To the MODS: Is it possible for you to add Boston 85, 86, and 87? Thanks.

TheNumber37
09-26-2013, 01:39 PM
A dynasty is just making it to the finals now?

Considering they lost the first year, had a unprepared opponent in the 2nd year and had a huge comeback in the 3rd. I'm gonna put them last.

Heatcheck
09-26-2013, 01:42 PM
cant call back to back titles a dynasty...if they win this year, we can talk.

Heatcheck
09-26-2013, 01:52 PM
A dynasty is just making it to the finals now?

Considering they lost the first year, had a unprepared opponent in the 2nd year and had a huge comeback in the 3rd. I'm gonna put them last.

wtf is an unprepared opponent? they won the west, they didn't get their name pulled out of a hat.
and you do realize that same sentence can apply to other teams right? starting with the lakers the last couple of years. who lost the first one, beat the MAGIC (of all finals opponents), and needed to come back after being down 3-2 on the last one.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 01:58 PM
The Heat had a cake walk to the finals every year since they have the most stacked team in the nba vs the weakest competition any other dynasty has faced. They got smashed by a solo dirk, Beat a young pup Thunder team, and beat an old pathetic Spurs team, they rank dead last.

Goose17
09-26-2013, 02:16 PM
beat an old pathetic Spurs team

LOL. Are you serious?

Best team in the West, that's saying something. And no, OKC are not better.

koreancabbage
09-26-2013, 03:00 PM
The Heat had a cake walk to the finals every year since they have the most stacked team in the nba vs the weakest competition any other dynasty has faced. They got smashed by a solo dirk, Beat a young pup Thunder team, and beat an old pathetic Spurs team, they rank dead last.

definitely no bias here. we can always count on your $0.02.

basically you give all the teams no credit, who were the best of the west, when they made the finals.

go back to your Lakers forum where you belong. your disrespect for all other teams is humiliating.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 03:01 PM
LOL. Are you serious?

Best team in the West, that's saying something. And no, OKC are not better.

OKC with Westbrook would have served San Antonio up. The trio of Parker, Duncan, and Ginobli showed thier true age vs the Heat. They are all way out of thier primes, had they been in their primes, they would have wrecked the Heat. Father time is undefeated and the Spurs will not be attending another finals for a long time.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 03:02 PM
definitely no bias here. we can always count on your $0.02.

basically you give all the teams no credit, who were the best of the west, when they made the finals.

go back to your Lakers forum where you belong. your disrespect for all other teams is humiliating.

Westbrooks injury prevented a Finals Rematch, and most likely Kobes injury saved the Spurs from a first round exit.

FlashBolt
09-26-2013, 03:04 PM
OKC with Westbrook would have served San Antonio up. The trio of Parker, Duncan, and Ginobli showed thier true age vs the Heat. They are all way out of thier primes, had they been in their primes, they would have wrecked the Heat. Father time is undefeated and the Spurs will not be attending another finals for a long time.

Didn't say they that last year, and the year before that, and the year before that as well? SAS always show up ready. Father time showed? Uhm, no. Parker is still 31, you act as if he's 35. They were within 20 seconds of beating Miami and winning the chip again. I don't know what you're talking about. If James/Wade/Bosh and Heat barely managed to beat the SAS, what makes you think OKC would've beaten them? Give me a break.

ddt
09-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Let's not forget how the lakers man handled everyone on 00,01,02. Im not saying they're the best but I they're top 3. Bulls 2nd 3 peat i think is on top of everyone here.

Slug3
09-26-2013, 03:11 PM

Didn't Miami beat OKC the year before? you act like OKC would have done better. The fact is SA had better defenders than OKC did.

Goose17
09-26-2013, 03:11 PM

Duncan was one of the best defenders in the league this year. He was one of the top players in his position even at his age.

Parker is only 31. Three years older than Lebron. You're acting like he's 40.

Every year for the last 4-5 years people have said the Spurs are going to be too old to compete, and every year they destroy whoever is put in front of them.

You're clearly biased.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Didn't say they that last year, and the year before that, and the year before that as well? SAS always show up ready. Father time showed? Uhm, no. Parker is still 31, you act as if he's 35. They were within 20 seconds of beating Miami and winning the chip again. I don't know what you're talking about. If James/Wade/Bosh and Heat barely managed to beat the SAS, what makes you think OKC would've beaten them? Give me a break.A years difference is alot, the Thunder would have been to much for the Spurs. 31 is still up there in age, and why don't you mention gino, or Duncans age? Gino looked like he was 55 out there, a prime Gino would have carved them up

Didn't Miami beat OKC the year before? you act like OKC would have done better. The fact is SA had better defenders than OKC did.
.Yeah, that was the year before, what you think you would have been guaranteed a victory vs a healthy Thunder team? ha!

Duncan was one of the best defenders in the league this year. He was one of the top players in his position even at his age.

Parker is only 31. Three years older than Lebron. You're acting like he's 40.

Every year for the last 4-5 years people have said the Spurs are going to be too old to compete, and every year they destroy whoever is put in front of them.

You're clearly biased.
Duncan might have been great during the season, but ran out of gas due to his age and miles, Wade is only 31, we clearly see what can happen after 30. Gino was absolutely pathetic and fell off the map. If people have been saying they are too old for 5 years now, doesn't that prove my point? LOL since when do they destroy everyone in there path, they havent won a ship in 7 years, Kobe had no problem taking rings away from Duncan and co a few years ago when they were actually in their prime.

Goose17
09-26-2013, 03:50 PM
I've never met anyone so blind by their own bias.

Heatcheck
09-26-2013, 03:55 PM

sound like someones bitter. whatever helps you sleep at night. i love your sig btw...let act like hes the only star whos needed a last second shot from a teamate to winIts not like Kerr, Paxson, robert Horry, james Worthy, and john starks (just not in the same way for him), are famous for moments like that.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Check mate!

Goose17
09-26-2013, 04:02 PM
Check mate!

Looking at your sig, I find it funny that you think the Spurs couldn't have beaten Miami, you do realize how close that series was right?

Unreal. Just unreal.

rjkgr
09-26-2013, 04:05 PM
mj pippen, rodman and then shaq and kobe

Bostonjorge
09-26-2013, 04:10 PM
Miami is no where near those teams mentioned. Being last in the list is to much credit so not even on the list is more fair.

Goose17
09-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Miami is no where near those teams mentioned. Being last in the list is to much credit so not even on the list is more fair.

If they threepeat, they join a very prestigious list of teams. Not many teams have managed that feat. Your username stinks of haterade though, a Boston guy that doesn't like Miami? Big surprise.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Looking at your sig, I find it funny that you think the Spurs couldn't have beaten Miami, you do realize how close that series was right?

Unreal. Just unreal.
I never said that, the Spurs would have won if RayRay didn't hit the most clutch shot in the history of basketball.
That is just another reason why Lebron is over rated.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 04:49 PM
If they threepeat, they join a very prestigious list of teams. Not many teams have managed that feat. Your username stinks of haterade though, a Boston guy that doesn't like Miami? Big surprise.

It will be the most watered down 3peat you'll ever see, They literally have an automatic pass to the finals every year, absolutely pathetic.

Goose17
09-26-2013, 05:01 PM
It will be the most watered down 3peat you'll ever see, They literally have an automatic pass to the finals every year, absolutely pathetic.

An automatic pass? Have you been watching the playoffs or... ?

FlashBolt
09-26-2013, 05:04 PM

I never said that, the Spurs would have won if RayRay didn't hit the most clutch shot in the history of basketball.
That is just another reason why Lebron is over rated.

Contradiction at it's finest.

therealwd27
09-26-2013, 05:15 PM
If they win they suck, if they lose they suck. 90% of you PSD posters are a joke and that's being polite

B'sCeltsPatsSox
09-26-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm surprised to see that I am the only person who voted for the Pistons roster.

The Pistons had an AMAZING team. Magic said, and this was in 88, that it was the best team he had ever played against. That was a 7-game series LAL barely won and only won because Thomas was out with injury.

I'd like to see more love for the Pistons.

To the MODS: Is it possible for you to add Boston 85, 86, and 87? Thanks.

Wouldn't 84, 85, 86 be better?

Goose17
09-26-2013, 05:25 PM
If they win they suck, if they lose they suck.

This^

The hate isn't even funny anymore, it's just sad.

jstone0716
09-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Heat are dead last in my honest unbiased opinion.

Delrayhc
09-26-2013, 06:15 PM

I will tell you another thing that is absolutely pathetic

Chronz
09-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Hes just the protege, there is another.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Contradiction at it's finest.

How do you figure?

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-26-2013, 08:09 PM

What's up FC, it's been a while since i've ripped you a new one in a debate. Care for a another spanking?

amos1er
09-26-2013, 08:35 PM

Yes, not only do they rank dead last, they don't even deserve to be on this poll. They ruined the sport of basketball by artificially creating a mini all-star team that was farther ahead of their respective competition than any other team in NBA history. That is not deserving of any sort of props. It is completely shameful.

amos1er
09-26-2013, 08:38 PM

And I'll bet you can't even begin to defend your stance. Just another typical Lebronite posing as a Heat fan with a join date of Aug 2010. Enjoy the bandwagon while it lasts buddy.

ryang
09-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Ray finkle and inhorn are back.

amos1er
09-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Heat are dead last in my honest unbiased opinion.

A very wise assessment. In fact, I could argue that they don't even deserve consideration on this poll.

JasonJohnHorn
09-26-2013, 08:43 PM
I don't say this as a knock against the Heat, because they are AMAZING, but I think they would lose to each of those teams in a 7 game series, LAL, DET and BOS because of their front court and the Bulls because... well... Jordan.

The best chance the Heat would have is against the 91/92/93 Bulls.

Detroit would kill them for sure!

amos1er
09-26-2013, 08:45 PM
This^

The hate isn't even funny anymore, it's just sad.

Couldn't be more sad than a top tier player that was endorsed by Nike as both "the chosen one" and "the king" taking a pay cut in order to team up with two conference superstar rivals who also happen to be top five picks in his very same year he was drafted to go ring chasing.

amos1er
09-26-2013, 08:47 PM
I don't say this as a knock against the Heat, because they are AMAZING, but I think they would lose to each of those teams in a 7 game series, LAL, DET and BOS because of their front court and the Bulls because... well... Jordan.

The best chance the Heat would have is against the 91/92/93 Bulls.

Detroit would kill them for sure!

I agree, only I feel the 91/92/93 Bulls would kill them too. They need the luxury of the weak east and far inferior competition to win rings. Any of the top teams of all time would destroy them. Also, any of these teams would not have blown the 2011 finals or needed 7 games to put away an aged broken down Spurs team.

amos1er
09-26-2013, 08:51 PM
An automatic pass? Have you been watching the playoffs or... ?

The teams the Heat played in the east to get to the finals were absolutely a joke in terms of being evenly matched with them. Just because of the fact that they struggled with inferior competition, doesn't mean that those teams were any good. 7 games to beat Boston and Indiana in the ECF is an example of severe underachieving, not an evenly matched series.

5ass
09-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Amos1er, bron>kobe, deal with it.

ryang
09-26-2013, 09:07 PM
Of course those teams would beat the Heat. You guys do realize Riley would not have signed bosh to play center in those days right? Stupid argument. You (Riley or any gm for that matter) build your team to beat todays teams. Not teams from 10 years ago. For **** sake use your heads.

ryang
09-26-2013, 09:09 PM
The teams the Heat played in the east to get to the finals were absolutely a joke in terms of being evenly matched with them. Just because of the fact that they struggled with inferior competition, doesn't mean that those teams were any good. 7 games to beat Boston and Indiana in the ECF is an example of severe underachieving, not an evenly matched series.

Boston series bosh didn't play much. Considering bosh takes up at least 30% of the salary it's pretty remarkable we overcame that. Indiana is they closest thing we have to old school pound you down low basketball these days. Is it really a mystery why the Heat struggled with them? How close was game 7?? It wasn't.

Chronz
09-26-2013, 09:11 PM

What's up FC, it's been a while since i've ripped you a new one in a debate. Care for a another spanking?
I ain't gona lie, Ive missed your unique perspective on life. Wat happened, just got back from a ban or were you just punishing us?

ztilzer31
09-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Can we please stop letting Illusionist/Amos1er control threads. They are trolls. Ignore them and move on.

I do think the Pistons had a badass team, but the bulls with Rodman/Pippen/Jordan were deep as ****.

Plus like was already mentioned the Heat aren't done. They got at least one more year left with this core.

ztilzer31
09-26-2013, 10:33 PM
It really sucks that ignoring someone doesn't matter when they get quoted :(.

Honestly it's been 2 years of them having the same responses to every single thread. Can we please just stop giving them the pleasure of responding to their ignorance?

Hawkeye15
09-26-2013, 10:39 PM

it's quite funny honestly.

Hawkeye15
09-26-2013, 10:40 PM
Check mate!

do you realize you checkmate yourself with every letter you type?

Hawkeye15
09-26-2013, 10:42 PM

hahahahahha

FlashBolt
09-26-2013, 11:22 PM

How do you say Miami has the easiest trip to the chip in NBA history, and then state that they only won because Ray Allen hit that three? If it was easy, they wouldn't have to resort to Ray Allen hitting a three. God, I'm predicting that you are the troll of this site. In ISH, there were a couple of trolls and they were rightfully banned. I can't believe this site has went through 3,500+ posts and you're still here. It's really discouraging for someone to have their serious thread(s) ruined by you.

ghettosean
09-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Honestly these type of threads never end but all I can say in answer to the OP is they MIGHT beat the Kobe and Gasol dynasty but beyond that the rest of them would rip Miami to shreds I mean if Dirk can beat these guys with he flu I'm sure everyone can agree that Kobe and Shaq ain't no Dirk and Chandler... The rest of the squads would have DESTROYED Miami I think anyone who disagrees never saw the other teams that are mentioned play at all.

Gives me a good laugh though for the people who voted Miami... LOL.

JasonJohnHorn
09-27-2013, 12:16 AM
I agree, only I feel the 91/92/93 Bulls would kill them too. They need the luxury of the weak east and far inferior competition to win rings. Any of the top teams of all time would destroy them. Also, any of these teams would not have blown the 2011 finals or needed 7 games to put away an aged broken down Spurs team.

I agree... I'd put my money on the 91 bulls too, but I think that would be the squad they'd have the best chance against. Pippen wasn't at his best yet, and no Rodman or Toni or Harper... Grant was good, but no Rodman... still... I go Bulls.

That said, I don't discredit the teams they had to beat. I can understand a lot of people thinking that the Spurs handed Miami the title, but Miami put themselves in a position where they could still pull out a win and they did. The Spurs are a VERY good team. So were the Thunder, even if they were inexperienced, and I think history will look back kindly on the Pacers team as well. The Heat have played some great teams.

The thing is, the C position lacks dominant players. I mean, if Dwight was playing in the early 90's, he wouldn't even be a top-5 center, and today he is head and shoulders the best C in the league (if you count Duncan as a PF). The Heat can get by without a legit PG and without a legit C because the league is so weak at C that the Heat can make up for it in other ways. They COULD NOT make up for it against Parish/McHale/Bird, or Kareem, or the Bad Boys, or Shaq or Gasol/Bynum. No way. Especially when those teams had guys like MAgic and Kobe and a back court like Dumars/Thomas helping out. It is just too much to make up for in the front court.

ghettosean
09-27-2013, 12:27 AM
Honestly these type of threads never end but all I can say in answer to the OP is they MIGHT beat the Kobe and Gasol dynasty but beyond that the rest of them would rip Miami to shreds I mean if Dirk can beat these guys with he flu I'm sure everyone can agree that Kobe and Shaq ain't no Dirk and Chandler... The rest of the squads would have DESTROYED Miami I think anyone who disagrees never saw the other teams that are mentioned play at all.

I retract the statement I don't even think they'd beat Kobe and Gasol... They would be dead last on this poll in my opinion they were never clearly dominant like the other dynasty's mentioned in this poll.

FlashBolt
09-27-2013, 12:28 AM
I retract the statement I don't even think they'd beat Kobe and Gasol... They would be dead last on this poll in my opinion they were never clearly dominant like the other dynasty's mentioned in this poll.

They wouldn't beat Kobe/Gasol? Well, there goes your credibility.

diu9leilomo
09-27-2013, 12:38 AM
wait...i thought kobe and gasol only won twice together...am I missing something??

amos1er
09-27-2013, 03:28 AM
Amos1er, bron>kobe, deal with it.

Lets see how Lebron performs at age 35. Get back to me then.

amos1er
09-27-2013, 03:35 AM

LMAO! How do you figure??? Kobe and Gasol toasted a much younger and better Spurs team back in 2008. Of course they would have no trouble with this Heat squad. However, if the Heat team concept wasn't so focused on giving Lebron triple doubles, they would be a real force to be reckoned with... Probly still not quite as good as a prime Kobe/Gasol tandem lead by Phil Jackson, but they wouldn't have needed 7 games to dispatch an aged broken down Spurs team.

amos1er
09-27-2013, 03:35 AM

Yet another smart poster.

amos1er
09-27-2013, 03:38 AM

I def LOL'D at that too.

Goose17
09-27-2013, 04:54 AM
Man there's a lot of Miami/Lebron haters on this board.

PhillyFaninLA
09-27-2013, 05:33 AM
delete...I posted this off the poll and title after reading first topic this was a bad comment

koreancabbage
09-27-2013, 09:39 AM

well Lebron is already a better player than Kobe when Kobe was Lebron's age

#truth

ewing
09-27-2013, 09:57 AM
the per-expansion teams are the best. Lakers, Bulls, piston, bulls2 IMO

ewing
09-27-2013, 10:12 AM
I agree... I'd put my money on the 91 bulls too, but I think that would be the squad they'd have the best chance against. Pippen wasn't at his best yet, and no Rodman or Toni or Harper... Grant was good, but no Rodman... still... I go Bulls.

That said, I don't discredit the teams they had to beat. I can understand a lot of people thinking that the Spurs handed Miami the title, but Miami put themselves in a position where they could still pull out a win and they did. The Spurs are a VERY good team. So were the Thunder, even if they were inexperienced, and I think history will look back kindly on the Pacers team as well. The Heat have played some great teams.

The thing is, the C position lacks dominant players. I mean, if Dwight was playing in the early 90's, he wouldn't even be a top-5 center, and today he is head and shoulders the best C in the league (if you count Duncan as a PF). The Heat can get by without a legit PG and without a legit C because the league is so weak at C that the Heat can make up for it in other ways. They COULD NOT make up for it against Parish/McHale/Bird, or Kareem, or the Bad Boys, or Shaq or Gasol/Bynum. No way. Especially when those teams had guys like MAgic and Kobe and a back court like Dumars/Thomas helping out. It is just too much to make up for in the front court.

I think Horce was better then Rodman by the time Dennis got to the bulls. Those early Bulls team also used to pick up D super high and made life hell on ball handlers. I don't the Heat being able to find an offensive flow against those guys. Pip, Micheal, Horce picking you up at 1/2 court was hell

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-27-2013, 12:17 PM

:laugh: Westbrook...... wouldn't have done ****. Spurs shut his *** down the previous year. Harden was the reason San Antonio lost that series.

"San Antonio showed their true age?" Wtf are you talking about? The Spurs were 1 possession away in game 6 and game 7 from winning the ship.

5ass
09-27-2013, 01:09 PM

Nope, it doesnt matter, brons prime is so far ahead of kobes.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 01:29 PM
And I'll bet you can't even begin to defend your stance. Just another typical Lebronite posing as a Heat fan with a join date of Aug 2010. Enjoy the bandwagon while it lasts buddy.

Haha, these leboners are funny. Had the Heat not formed a super team this site would have 90 percent less Heat fans.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 01:30 PM

another 2010er i see.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 01:51 PM
yup.

Couldn't be more sad than a top tier player that was endorsed by Nike as both "the chosen one" and "the king" taking a pay cut in order to team up with two conference superstar rivals who also happen to be top five picks in his very same year he was drafted to go ring chasing.
But but lebron raised a million dollars for the girls and boys club.

Amos1er, bron>kobe, deal with it.You said it so it must be true.

I ain't gona lie, Ive missed your unique perspective on life. Wat happened, just got back from a ban or were you just punishing us?
No good threads, and i was on vacation.

do you realize you checkmate yourself with every letter you type?
Oh really, tell me more plz.

How do you say Miami has the easiest trip to the chip in NBA history, and then state that they only won because Ray Allen hit that three? If it was easy, they wouldn't have to resort to Ray Allen hitting a three. God, I'm predicting that you are the troll of this site. In ISH, there were a couple of trolls and they were rightfully banned. I can't believe this site has went through 3,500+ posts and you're still here. It's really discouraging for someone to have their serious thread(s) ruined by you.

I said up until the finals which is 100 percent accurate. The Spurs were the best team the faced, but were not very good and old. Yeah, if Allen doesn't hit the most clutch shot in nba history, bronbron is 1-3 in the finals while playing like **** again. SO again 100 percent accurate.
LOL @ you acting like you havent read every single one of my post. We all know you're a Dupe, stop hiding it.

mjm07
09-27-2013, 01:52 PM

#truth

#fact

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 01:59 PM

LMAO! How do you figure??? Kobe and Gasol toasted a much younger and better Spurs team back in 2008. Of course they would have no trouble with this Heat squad. However, if the Heat team concept wasn't so focused on giving Lebron triple doubles, they would be a real force to be reckoned with... Probly still not quite as good as a prime Kobe/Gasol tandem lead by Phil Jackson, but they wouldn't have needed 7 games to dispatch an aged broken down Spurs team.
^^

Man there's a lot of Miami/Lebron haters on this board.

:facepalm: This site is littered with Lebron gobblers.

SteBO
09-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Right next to the Kobe/Gasol Lakers. Not sure who I would favor. But I think you have to consider the amount of times Miami was put on the ropes right at the brink of defeat during those 3 years when comparing them to other 3timers who steamrolled the majority of the competition.
And yet, I'm constantly reading people here spew their garbage about how Miami has had it easy in a "weak" east....Your post is the sole reason, besides the fact Miami's time hasn't passed yet, why I can't really rank them ahead of the '00-'02 Lakers or both Bulls' runs.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 02:02 PM

#truth
#opinion

:laugh: Westbrook...... wouldn't have done ****. Spurs shut his *** down the previous year. Harden was the reason San Antonio lost that series.

"San Antonio showed their true age?" Wtf are you talking about? The Spurs were 1 possession away in game 6 and game 7 from winning the ship.The Thunder would have rocked you, and so would have a Kobe led Lakers. Enjoy 10 more years of never making a finals. You ahd one last chance to win a ring and you blew it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 02:04 PM
And yet, I'm constantly reading people here spew their garbage about how Miami has had it easy in a "weak" east....Your post is the sole reason, besides the fact Miami's time hasn't passed yet, why I can't really rank them ahead of the '00-'02 Lakers or both Bulls' runs.

"pathetic" is a better choice. Who did you guys beat? The bucks? LMFAO!!! A Roseless Bulls team? A Starless Indiana team?

valade16
09-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Haha, these leboners are funny. Had the Heat not formed a super team this site would have 90 percent less Heat fans.

And I predict that now that the Lakers suck we're about to see 90% less Lakers fans too...

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 02:19 PM
And I predict that now that the Lakers suck we're about to see 90% less Lakers fans too...I wouldn't say that many, Lakers have pretty loyal fans. As you can see, i joined when the Lakers were at thier lowest point last season.

SteBO
09-27-2013, 02:21 PM
"pathetic" is a better choice. Who did you guys beat? The bucks? LMFAO!!! A Roseless Bulls team? A Starless Indiana team?
Hence the perks of finishing a top your conference.......if you want to carry on like a scratched CD about the same mindless drivel week after week around here, then so be it. All I'll say to you is that Miami in the final two rounds of last years' playoffs beat damn good teams in Indy and San Antonio. Convincing yourself otherwise is pointless. No sane NBA fan has the mindset you do.

Goose17
09-27-2013, 02:26 PM

But Lebron fans would still be Lebron fans.

ryang
09-27-2013, 02:28 PM
another 2010er i see.

Look a little closer. I joined (not that should have anything to do with it considering that's when I found this site) before Lebron arrived or made the decision. Try again. Heat, Noles and Dolphins all day everyday. You do realize not many people know about psd right?

Goose17
09-27-2013, 02:29 PM

Starless? Are you serious? You don't need a star to be a good team.

Indiana are one of the top teams in the league, especially when it comes to defense.

There's no doubt the East is weaker, but Miami beat a great team in Indy and the best team in a stacked Western Conference in San Antonio, regardless if you think OKC is better (which they're not) that would make Spurs the 2nd best team in a stacked Western Conference. Any team that beats them in a seven game series is to be respected.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 02:32 PM
But Lebron fans would still be Lebron fans.
Yeah maybe, They would all be Cav fans still, lol

Look a little closer. I joined (not that should have anything to do with it considering that's when I found this site) before Lebron arrived or made the decision. Try again. Heat, Noles and Dolphins all day everyday. You do realize not many people know about psd right?

Lol, we all knew by then that Lebron was more than likely going to Miami, nice try.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Starless? Are you serious? You don't need a star to be a good team.

Indiana are one of the top teams in the league, especially when it comes to defense.

There's no doubt the East is weaker, but Miami beat a great team in Indy and the best team in a stacked Western Conference in San Antonio, regardless if you think OKC is better (which they're not) that would make Spurs the 2nd best team in a stacked Western Conference. Any team that beats them in a seven game series is to be respected.

Miami has three stars,and the best supporting cast in the league, Indiana has Paul, who is young and still raw. Don't act like Indiana was something spectacular. The Spurs were pretty good, but it took Kobe,and Westbrook going down for them to make it to the finals. It also took the most clutch shot in basketball history for a Lebron led Heat team to beat them. Kobe wrecked a prime Duncan led spurs team with much less help and in less games. That Spurs team was nothing special and won't be attending a finals series for a long time.

Goose17
09-27-2013, 02:37 PM

Uhh... no. I'm a Lebron fan. But have never supported and never will support Cleveland or Miami.

You don't have to be a fan of a team to be a fan of a specific player. Especially not the greatest player in the world right now.

SteBO
09-27-2013, 02:41 PM
So now Kobe going down was the difference between getting swept by the Spurs and beating them in x amount of games as an 8th seed.....now I've heard it all.

ryang
09-27-2013, 02:42 PM

Lol, we all knew by then that Lebron was more than likely going to Miami, nice try.

What? Dam your sad bro. Not one person knew 3 months ahead of time Lebron was going to Miami. Regardless been a fan since 88. I was 7. You were? Just born I'm assuming. Finkle is inhorn. Don't go on a shooting rampage or anything bro. Lebron is not worth it. Lmao.

ryang
09-27-2013, 02:43 PM
My Heat team has 3 championships since 06. Now go get your shine box.

Goose17
09-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Miami has three stars,and the best supporting cast in the league, Indiana has Paul, who is young and still raw. Don't act like Indiana was something spectacular.

It doesn't matter how many stars you have.

Let's just forget that Indiana were the most efficient defensive team in the entire league?

Let's just forget that they were the best rebounding team in the entire league(overall reb rate)?

They were easily one of the top team in the league last season.

The Spurs were pretty good, but it took Kobe,and Westbrook going down for them to make it to the finals.

Uhhh... no. They were significantly better than the Lakers even with Kobe, Lakers were AWFUL last season even when Kobe was healthy, the Lakers had no business even being in the playoffs to begin with. Short term memory loss? And Spurs are better than OKC.

Let's just forget that San Antonio didn't finish 3rd in defensive efficiency??

Let's just forget that that San Antonio finished 3rd in TS% and 2nd in EFF FG%??

Let's just forget that they were the third best defensive rebounding team??

Let's just forget that they were the best team in terms of assists?

Your opinion is just awful. I have literally never met anyone so drunk on haterade, your bias is just crazy.

ryang
09-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Miami has three stars,and the best supporting cast in the league, Indiana has Paul, who is young and still raw. Don't act like Indiana was something spectacular. The Spurs were pretty good, but it took Kobe,and Westbrook going down for them to make it to the finals. It also took the most clutch shot in basketball history for a Lebron led Heat team to beat them. Kobe wrecked a prime Duncan led spurs team with much less help and in less games. That Spurs team was nothing special and won't be attending a finals series for a long time.

So you became a fan of your team in 2012?? Children on psd are priceless.

FlashBolt
09-27-2013, 02:49 PM

Because Kobe is going to do what exactly against LJ? Give it a break, Lj is by far better than Kobe ever was. It's only you and Illusionist against the world. Gee, it must be because of your ignorance.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 03:09 PM
So now Kobe going down was the difference between getting swept by the Spurs and beating them in x amount of games as an 8th seed.....now I've heard it all.

We started out ******, but by seasons end were were playing top tier ball. 28-12 in the last 40 games and Kobe was playing the best basketball in the world behind bron.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 03:11 PM
What? Dam your sad bro. Not one person knew 3 months ahead of time Lebron was going to Miami. Regardless been a fan since 88. I was 7. You were? Just born I'm assuming. Finkle is inhorn. Don't go on a shooting rampage or anything bro. Lebron is not worth it. Lmao.

Well congrats, you are one of the few actual fans. but joining in 2010 isn't helping your argument.

ryang
09-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Well congrats, you are one of the few actual fans. but joining in 2010 isn't helping your argument.

I'm 30 years old. The only reason I found this site was because I googled NFL rumors. 2010 2012 1998. What's the difference? It's a sports forum. If everyone here became a fan of there team on there join date them I hope your all 6 years old.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 03:29 PM
It doesn't matter how many stars you have.

Let's just forget that Indiana were the most efficient defensive team in the entire league?

Let's just forget that they were the best rebounding team in the entire league(overall reb rate)?

They were easily one of the top team in the league last season.

Uhhh... no. They were significantly better than the Lakers even with Kobe, Lakers were AWFUL last season even when Kobe was healthy, the Lakers had no business even being in the playoffs to begin with. Short term memory loss? And Spurs are better than OKC.
Let's just forget that San Antonio didn't finish 3rd in defensive efficiency??

Let's just forget that that San Antonio finished 3rd in TS% and 2nd in EFF FG%??

Let's just forget that they were the third best defensive rebounding team??

Let's just forget that they were the best team in terms of assists?

Your opinion is just awful. I have literally never met anyone so drunk on haterade, your bias is just crazy.
The Pacers were a pretty good defensivly, but had the offensive game of a high school team.

The Spurs have always been a good regular season team. They havent won a ship in 7 years for a reason. Not to mention how old they are now.
The Lakers ended the season with a record of 28-12, while Kobe was playing some of the best basketball i've ever seen. Kobe also has Duncans number in the playoffs.

So you became a fan of your team in 2012?? Children on psd are priceless.

No but i joined when the Lakers were at thier lowest point in 5 years, that shows my character. You joined the year a super team was formed.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Because Kobe is going to do what exactly against LJ? Give it a break, Lj is by far better than Kobe ever was. It's only you and Illusionist against the world. Gee, it must be because of your ignorance.

Whos dupe are you, don't be scared to say it. The only place where your guys' opinions matter in on this site where all the Leboner circle jerking goes on. Noone in the real world agrees with you.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm 30 years old. The only reason I found this site was because I googled NFL rumors. 2010 2012 1998. What's the difference? It's a sports forum. If everyone here became a fan of there team on there join date them I hope your all 6 years old.

The point is most Heat fans wanted nothing to do with debating about thier team until they formed a super team, then all the kids came out to find a site where they can brag and act like they are real fans, and they found this site.

Goose17
09-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Kobe was playing some of the best basketball i've ever seen.

You haven't been watching basketball for long have you?

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 03:56 PM
You haven't been watching basketball for long have you?

As long as you've been alive, about 18 years. Kobe put the Lakers on his back. He had 4 game winner during that strech and single handedly put us into the playoffs.

mjm07
09-27-2013, 03:59 PM
The Pacers were a pretty good defensivly, but had the offensive game of a high school team.

The Spurs have always been a good regular season team. They havent won a ship in 7 years for a reason. Not to mention how old they are now.
The Lakers ended the season with a record of 28-12, while Kobe was playing some of the best basketball i've ever seen. Kobe also has Duncans number in the playoffs.

No but i joined when the Lakers were at thier lowest point in 5 years, that shows my character. You joined the year a super team was formed.

Lowest point in 5 yrs but still would've beaten the finals runner-up had Kobe been healthy in a 7 gm series, per you. :rolleyes:

RYANG has you perfectly pegged, you're Ray Finkle. LACES OUT!!!!!

#keephating

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Lowest point in 5 yrs but still would've beaten the finals runner-up had Kobe been healthy in a 7 gm series, per you. :rolleyes:

RYANG has you perfectly pegged, you're Ray Finkle. LACES OUT!!!!!

#keephating

Yeah at that time we we like 9 games under .500, which we havent been in over 5 years. By seasons end were were playing top 3 team basketball, while Kobe was playing top 2 player basketball. Get it now jr?

Goose17
09-27-2013, 04:02 PM
As long as you've been alive, about 18 years. Kobe put the Lakers on his back. He had 4 game winner during that strech and single handedly put us into the playoffs.

Some of the best basketball you've ever seen? Really? In eighteen years that was some of the best basketball you've ever seen?

It's no wonder you hate the Spurs and Lebron/Miami. You're a typical egotistical Lakers fan who thinks he knows it all. And you're accusing people of being bandwagon fans based on nothing? Really? A Lakers fan accusing someone of being a bandwagon fan is hilarious, being a Lakers fan just screams "Glory Hunter".

Been watching basketball for around 18 years you say? So around the same time the Lakers acquired Kobe and Shaq? Interesting.

ryang
09-27-2013, 04:07 PM
The point is most Heat fans wanted nothing to do with debating about thier team until they formed a super team, then all the kids came out to find a site where they can brag and act like they are real fans, and they found this site.

I'm sure there are plenty of kids like that. But this site doesn't even have enough users to fill a section of an arena. Not a big sample size. I know you hate Lebron but from a Heats fans perspective I don't care. I also could care less about Lebron. He's a member of the Heat so I love em when he leaves I will thank him for those rings he brought us. Nothing more nothing less. Most nba executives find it hard to beleive we keep winning with no size down low. Sure can we be considered a super team? Yea but were far from what you consider us to be.

mjm07
09-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Yeah at that time we we like 9 games under .500, which we havent been in over 5 years. By seasons end were were playing top 3 team basketball, while Kobe was playing top 2 player basketball. Get it now jr?

LOL and they say HEAT fans are homers.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Some of the best basketball you've ever seen? Really? In eighteen years that was some of the best basketball you've ever seen?

It's no wonder you hate the Spurs and Lebron/Miami. You're a typical egotistical Lakers fan who thinks he knows it all. And you're accusing people of being bandwagon fans based on nothing? Really? A Lakers fan accusing someone of being a bandwagon fan is hilarious, being a Lakers fan just screams "Glory Hunter".

Been watching basketball for around 18 years you say? So around the same time the Lakers acquired Kobe and Shaq? Interesting.

Not defensivly but Kobe on offense was pure magic. The only reason Lakers have alot of bandwagon fans is because La, and La county is so big. We also have the most loyal fans too, as you can see by me sticking around.
Yeah I was about 11 at the time dude, that's when I started to see what a badass sport basketball was. My dad was a huge Lakers fan at the time and got me into them. Kobe was nothing but a kid back then so your point is invalid.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of kids like that. But this site doesn't even have enough users to fill a section of an arena. Not a big sample size. I know you hate Lebron but from a Heats fans perspective I don't care. I also could care less about Lebron. He's a member of the Heat so I love em when he leaves I will thank him for those rings he brought us. Nothing more nothing less. Most nba executives find it hard to beleive we keep winning with no size down low. Sure can we be considered a super team? Yea but were far from what you consider us to be.

There is no such thing as big down low anymore, what year do you think this is? You have the best player in the nba, best second option in the league, best third option in the league, best bench in the league in the worst conference the league has ever seen. Don't downplay your team! The Heat have ruined the integrity of the game.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 04:22 PM
LOL and they say HEAT fans are homers.

I'ma homer, but a realistic one. The Lakers were on fire to end the year and Kobe was beasting it. Is that not true?

Chronz
09-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Look a little closer.
You're asking for too much

ryang
09-27-2013, 06:04 PM
There is no such thing as big down low anymore, what year do you think this is? You have the best player in the nba, best second option in the league, best third option in the league, best bench in the league in the worst conference the league has ever seen. Don't downplay your team! The Heat have ruined the integrity of the game.

Did the celtics? How bout your lakers? Give me a break. The lakers do there best to sign every free agent poss. The celtics are the reason the Heat formed to begin with. You really need some facts in your life. Hatred is gonna kill you at some point.

ryang
09-27-2013, 06:05 PM
You're asking for too much

Lol. I mean dam. This kid is a laker fan talking about the Heat ruining the integrity of the game.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Lol. I mean dam. This kid is a laker fan talking about the Heat ruining the integrity of the game.

I do place some blame on the Celtics for starting this bs, but Lebron and Wade were 2/3 of the best players in the world when they joined each other,while adding in a third top ten player. They also took pay cuts to do so. It was the biggest chicken **** move in the history of sports. What *******! No all time legend has ever left his team to join another mans team because they couldn't win on thier own! Lebron, the Heat,and thier fans are the biggest disgrace to ever hit the NBA.

ryang
09-27-2013, 08:53 PM
I do place some blame on the Celtics for starting this bs, but Lebron and Wade were 2/3 of the best players in the world when they joined each other,while adding in a third top ten player. They also took pay cuts to do so. It was the biggest chicken **** move in the history of sports. What *******! No all time legend has ever left his team to join another mans team because they couldn't win on thier own! Lebron, the Heat,and thier fans are the biggest disgrace to ever hit the NBA.

Pretty sure you and the lakers nation have that locked up. So was it shaqs team or Bryant's? Cause shaq left to join Bryant. How do you view that? And feel however you want about Heat fans. Come down here and talk like that. See what kind of reception you get. I love my te an won't bother defending our fan base to people who probably have never been to south florida.

Bostonjorge
09-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Lebron is a coward. It would not surprise me if he actually thought about tanking to add wiggins on his team as we'll.

Like in baseball with the steroids they are before and after list for the record holders. Heat are on there own after list for teams that did it the chicken **** way.

Chronz
09-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Lebron is a coward. It would not surprise me if he actually thought about tanking to add wiggins on his team as we'll.
And that is why NOBODY (save for Kobephiles) take you seriously. Cmon man, if you're going to hate on a player, at least hide it within logical boundaries.

Look Im not trying to pick on you, but I highly suggest you confide in 1amilosier school of hidden hatred.

tredigs
09-28-2013, 01:17 AM
I blame Wilt Chamberlain and the Lakers.

FlashBolt
09-28-2013, 01:36 AM
Whos dupe are you, don't be scared to say it. The only place where your guys' opinions matter in on this site where all the Leboner circle jerking goes on. Noone in the real world agrees with you.

Says the guy who states that Miami had the easiest road to a ring, but then also says that they only won because Ray Allen hit a three. Which one is it? Or are you trying that hard to troll that you forgot your material?

PurpleLynch
09-28-2013, 06:27 AM

I agree,right now they are at this level. But they are not done,we'll see.

Delrayhc
09-28-2013, 08:12 AM

While you.and your life partner illusionist are holding hands click on my posts,read them and see how little I care about Lebron. You and your life partner only post to stir things up or because your truly obsessed with a grown man that plays for the lakers.

Goose17
09-28-2013, 08:33 AM

You're acting like super teams are a new thing, they've been around for as long as the NBA itself. Whether through free agency or trades, owners and managers have been forming super teams for decades.

Bill Russells Celtics, the Shaq & Kobe Lakers, Dwight joining the Lakers, 96-97 Houston, Malone and Paton joining the Lakers? Kareem demanding a trade to the Lakers? Kareem - Magic - Worthy wasn't a super team?

That's just from the top of my head.

Munkeysuit
09-28-2013, 09:32 AM
I am a huge Heat fan (well Lebron fan) and I try my best to hold my tongue when there's a thread on an argument about their place in history, or when they are in comparison with historical teams or players.
But let's give them some credit here, the 72 win Bulls team was undoubtedly the best team ever! and I honestly cannot rank this Heat team higher than the 88 showtime Lakers, but they sure as hell make a pretty strong argument for 3rd on this list. Nowadays, with the internet and forums like these, there are so much platforms for one to voice their opinions and express how they feel, that maybe sometimes we tend to be a little irresponsible with how we go about doing, and then of course maybe a little loose lipped with our opinions. If you hate Lebron and the Miami Heat, you can do it safely and securely from the comfort of your own home and sit behind your computer, or on your mobile device and express that hate in every which way you can and not be hassled by the outcome...mostly because you never have to face anyone in person and your only reprimanded online.
Lets be real and lets be honest for a quick moment...the Miami Heat are pretty bad a55! NO, I am not saying this because they are my favorite team, I am able to have none biased judgements and am not afraid to even be brash and berate them when the situation calls for it...I think the OKC Thunder and Clippers are bad a55 too! but am not even a fan of any player on either team, but I know when to give respect when its due.

mngopher35
09-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Right now I would have them at or near the bottom with the Lakers 08-10. They can definitely improve on this though. If they manage Wades minutes right this year and he is healthy in the playoffs they could be adding more and possibly in more dominant fashion.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 01:50 PM
Pretty sure you and the lakers nation have that locked up. So was it shaqs team or Bryant's? Cause shaq left to join Bryant. How do you view that? And feel however you want about Heat fans. Come down here and talk like that. See what kind of reception you get. I love my te an won't bother defending our fan base to people who probably have never been to south florida.

Kobe was a pup and no one had his career going this well, so Your point is invalid. Funny you say that because I've been to miami and a few other cities around miami about a 6 times. I went there in 08 and I rarely seen any Heat jerseys or anyone talk about the Heat, when i went in 2011 I seen about a 500 percent increase in "fans".Most of the Jerseys I seen around town were brand new Lebron jerseys, i know getting a new player like Lebron would bring more casual fans around,but it's those same fans who want to act like they have been Heat fans since birth. So please don't give me this were a good fan base talk, you guys walked out on the Heat in game six. In most peoples opinions, you guys are a bottom fan base team.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Says the guy who states that Miami had the easiest road to a ring, but then also says that they only won because Ray Allen hit a three. Which one is it? Or are you trying that hard to troll that you forgot your material?

Go read my post again kid, i said they had a cake walk to the finals. They did almost lose to a old and slow Spurs team, Lebron needed saving and RayRay came through with the most clutch shot in basketball history.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 02:05 PM
While you.and your life partner illusionist are holding hands click on my posts,read them and see how little I care about Lebron. You and your life partner only post to stir things up or because your truly obsessed with a grown man that plays for the lakers.
Aug 2010.

You're acting like super teams are a new thing, they've been around for as long as the NBA itself. Whether through free agency or trades, owners and managers have been forming super teams for decades.

Bill Russells Celtics, the Shaq & Kobe Lakers, Dwight joining the Lakers, 96-97 Houston, Malone and Paton joining the Lakers? Kareem demanding a trade to the Lakers? Kareem - Magic - Worthy wasn't a super team?

That's just from the top of my head.

Ok, now tell me this. How many of those team were constructed by 2 different Superstars leaving their teams to join a third superstar in the same conference, while taking pay cuts so they can add in the best bench in the nba? There is a reason why legends of the game were in utter disapointment of Lebron. Three top ten player from the same draft joinging together just to beat an old Celtics and Lakers team, absolutely pathetic mockery of the game.

tredigs
09-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Go read my post again kid, i said they had a cake walk to the finals. They did almost lose to a old and slow Spurs team, Lebron needed saving and RayRay came through with the most clutch shot in basketball history.

Lebron was being ultra aggressive and did have a 30 point triple double while expending tons of energy on the defensive end that night (and all series), so maybe more blame should go on his 'superstar' teammates who had subpar performances?

Nice having it both ways at all times to promote a seething agenda, eh illusionist?

ryang
09-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Kobe was a pup and no one had his career going this well, so Your point is invalid. Funny you say that because I've been to miami and a few other cities around miami about a 6 times. I went there in 08 and I rarely seen any Heat jerseys or anyone talk about the Heat, when i went in 2011 I seen about a 500 percent increase in "fans".Most of the Jerseys I seen around town were brand new Lebron jerseys, i know getting a new player like Lebron would bring more casual fans around,but it's those same fans who want to act like they have been Heat fans since birth. So please don't give me this were a good fan base talk, you guys walked out on the Heat in game six. In most peoples opinions, you guys are a bottom fan base team.

What cities have you been to? I won't bother responding to the 400 rich people who left the game as the trophy was being brought out. So our fan base sucks. Our team is better then any other team in the league. We cheated. And it took a miracle to win the finals. Makes sence. Alls I care about is winning. Sorry your lakers are done in that department. Get used to it.

ryang
09-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Aug 2010.

Ok, now tell me this. How many of those team were constructed by 2 different Superstars leaving their teams to join a third superstar in the same conference, while taking pay cuts so they can add in the best bench in the nba? There is a reason why legends of the game were in utter disapointment of Lebron. Three top ten player from the same draft joinging together just to beat an old Celtics and Lakers team, absolutely pathetic mockery of the game.

Lakers team? You were the last thing on anybody's minds. Alls I can say is my team is wining ships. All that garbage you spew out wont hangs a thing. Sorry it hurts.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Lebron was being ultra aggressive and did have a 30 point triple double while expending tons of energy on the defensive end that night (and all series), so maybe more blame should go on his 'superstar' teammates who had subpar performances?

Nice having it both ways at all times to promote a seething agenda, eh illusionist?

Go watch the series again, Lebrons play on the court do not match up with his stats in any way. Lebron padded his stats in 3/7 games. Lebron also missed a three to tie the game in game six, then Ray Allen had to show him how it's really done.

Goose17
09-28-2013, 02:21 PM
How many of those team were constructed by 2 different Superstars leaving their teams to join a third superstar in the same conference

The Lakers for one.

What does the same conference have to do with anything? It makes no difference what conference they're in.

And taking a pay cut is a very noble thing to do, it makes a change from guys just signing with whoever gives them the most money. It was a very admirable thing to do.

ryang
09-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Go watch the series again, Lebrons play on the court do not match up with his stats in any way. Lebron padded his stats in 3/7 games. Lebron also missed a three to tie the game in game six, then Ray Allen had to show him how it's really done.

He was better then anyone on either team tho. We're talking series as a whole. Lebron was the best player on the court. Pop knows how to slow him a bit. It's called being a great coach which he is. If ray has to show him again this year ill take it. All about winning. Pretty sure Kobe didn't get mad a horry or fisher for there game winners in the finals. Just sayin

ryang
09-28-2013, 02:23 PM
The Lakers for one.

What does the same conference have to do with anything? It makes no difference what conference they're in.

And taking a pay cut is a very noble thing to do, it makes a change from guys just signing with whoever gives them the most money. It was a very admirable thing to do.

He's drunk or off his meds. He can't help himself. He feels after he writes about Lebron he can change your opinion. It's very sad and disturbing. Hopefully his parents keep the gun locked away from him.

Goose17
09-28-2013, 02:26 PM
If Lebron was to join the Lakers this off-season (will never happen), Illusionist will be his biggest fan. Bank on it.

Dwight and Nash join Kobe to form a "super team", that's not a problem. Lebron and Bosh do it? It apparently destroyed the league :rolleyes:

I think someone is jealous his super team crashed and burned.

I bet if Irving were to join the Lakers next season you wouldn't give him the same flack for leaving Cleveland as you do Lebron. And you wouldn't be *****ing about super teams either.

God you're pathetic.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 02:36 PM
What cities have you been to? I won't bother responding to the 400 rich people who left the game as the trophy was being brought out. So our fan base sucks. Our team is better then any other team in the league. We cheated. And it took a miracle to win the finals. Makes sence. Alls I care about is winning. Sorry your lakers are done in that department. Get used to it.

The whole palm beach county area. Those fans were hardly rich, from what I seen they were the younger crowd. You do have the most talent, you did cheat, and yes it did take the best shot of all time to win that series. Lol you cocky Heat fans are funny, we have 16 ships, how many do you have? The Lakers will have more ships that the Heat for eternity, we won't stop winning while you guys will go around 20 years without a ship pretty soon. Enjoy your team now because that won't last very long.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 02:42 PM
Lakers team? You were the last thing on anybody's minds. Alls I can say is my team is wining ships. All that garbage you spew out wont hangs a thing. Sorry it hurts.Lebron, Wade and bosh were scared of the Lakers and Celtics, so they had to be girls are join each other.

The Lakers for one.

Oh really, when did the Lakers pull such travesty? Now what the Heat did is honorable??? :laugh2: you guys are too much!

He was better then anyone on either team tho. We're talking series as a whole. Lebron was the best player on the court. Pop knows how to slow him a bit. It's called being a great coach which he is. If ray has to show him again this year ill take it. All about winning. Pretty sure Kobe didn't get mad a horry or fisher for there game winners in the finals. Just sayin

He better be the best player out there with an old and slow Spurs trio, you act like he overachieved...

Horry didn't hit the most clutch shot in the history of basketball in the closing seconds of the finals to save Kobes legacy from being tarnished forever.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 02:50 PM
If Lebron was to join the Lakers this off-season (will never happen), Illusionist will be his biggest fan. Bank on it.

Dwight and Nash join Kobe to form a "super team", that's not a problem. Lebron and Bosh do it? It apparently destroyed the league :rolleyes:

I think someone is jealous his super team crashed and burned.

I bet if Irving were to join the Lakers next season you wouldn't give him the same flack for leaving Cleveland as you do Lebron. And you wouldn't be *****ing about super teams either.

God you're pathetic.

I already stated that I would never welcome Lebron here. A 40 year old Nash makes us a super team? Give me a brake! Howard is a mess and doesn't know how to fall in line and play Robin like Wade, he also wasn't the 2nd/3rd best player in the game like Wade was in 2010. Irving isn't a superstar like Lebron and most likely won't take a paycut to joing 2 other superstars.
Schools out son.

Goose17
09-28-2013, 02:58 PM
I already stated that I would never welcome Lebron here. A 40 year old Nash makes us a super team? Give me a brake! Howard is a mess and doesn't know how to fall in line and play Robin like Wade, he also wasn't the 2nd/3rd best player in the game like Wade was in 2010. Irving isn't a superstar like Lebron and most likely won't take a paycut to joing 2 other superstars.
Schools out son.

Howard was easily a top 5 player at the time you signed him, still is imo. And his attitude has no bearing, it was still a super team.

Nash was coming off a great season, he averaged a double-double and was 2nd in the league for assists(12.5 PPG, 10.7 APG), he was really efficient shooting 53% from the field and just under 40% from deep as well as 89% from the line. The year before that he played 75 games and averaged 14.7 and 11.4. His age doesn't come into it, he was still a superstar at the point because he was still one of the best players in his position.

It was an attempt at a super team, stop pretending otherwise.

And what about when Malone and Paton joined Kobe and Shaq? That wasn't an attempt at a super team?

Get out of here with your biased ********.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Howard was easily a top 5 player at the time you signed him, still is imo. And his attitude has no bearing, it was still a super team.

Nash was coming off a great season, he averaged a double-double and was 2nd in the league for assists(12.5 PPG, 10.7 APG), he was really efficient shooting 53% from the field and just under 40% from deep as well as 89% from the line. The year before that he played 75 games and averaged 14.7 and 11.4. His age doesn't come into it, he was still a superstar at the point because he was still one of the best players in his position.

It was an attempt at a super team, stop pretending otherwise.

And what about when Malone and Paton joined Kobe and Shaq? That wasn't an attempt at a super team?

Get out of here with your biased ********.

Omg you sir are a failure!

Why don't you mentionanything about us having the worst roll/bench players in the league?
Howard might have been a top 5 the year before,but was not in the top ten this year,and def is not right now!
Lol @ you talking up steve nash. Look at his stats this year, and is easily one of the worst defenders in the league. I can't believe you just called him a superstar, what a complete and utter fail... and yes his age does come into it.

a 40 year old Payton and a 40 year old Malone make us a super team? LMFAO! Your posts keeping getting dumber and dumber.

Goose17
09-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Why don't you mentionanything about us having the worst roll/bench players in the league?

Because it's not relevant, that's not what we were talking about. We were talking about superstars joining other superstars to form super teams.

Omg you sir are a failure!
Howard might have been a top 5 the year before,but was not in the top ten this year,and def is not right now!

Whether or not you think he's top 10 now or last year is irrelevant, they signed him when he was top 5 and were clearly trying to form a super team. Is your short term memory that bad or did you just blank out the last year? I wouldn't blame you considering how awful your team was playing. The Lakers were being compared to Miami and talked about as the "next super team", much like Brooklyn is now.

Lol @ you talking up steve nash. Look at his stats this year, and is easily one of the worst defenders in the league. I can't believe you just called him a superstar, what a complete and utter fail... and yes his age does come into it.

Again, his stats this year are irrelevant, when your team signed him he was coming off a very good season, in fact a great season given his age. And no, age doesn't matter, not when you were playing like he was.

One of the worst defenders in the league? First of all he's always been a bad defender, that's not news, secondly he barely played half the season last year, did you blank that from your memory also?

a 40 year old Payton and a 40 year old Malone make us a super team? LMFAO! Your posts keeping getting dumber and dumber.

They were called a super team at the time, or do you not remember that? Again they were coming off good seasons.

What about Kareem demanding a trade to LA?

Your front office didn't create the super team of Baylor-West-Chamberlain?

You're in denial buddy. An egotistical, blinded by his own bias, stereotypical Lakers homer. You're not representing your fan base well at all.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Because it's not relevant, that's not what we were talking about. We were talking about superstars joining other superstars to form super teams.

Whether or not you think he's top 10 now or last year is irrelevant, they signed him when he was top 5 and were clearly trying to form a super team. Is your short term memory that bad or did you just blank out the last year? I wouldn't blame you considering how awful your team was playing. The Lakers were being compared to Miami and talked about as the "next super team", much like Brooklyn is now.

Again, his stats this year are irrelevant, when your team signed him he was coming off a very good season, in fact a great season given his age. And no, age doesn't matter, not when you were playing like he was.

One of the worst defenders in the league? First of all he's always been a bad defender, that's not news, secondly he barely played half the season last year, did you blank that from your memory also?

They were called a super team at the time, or do you not remember that? Again they were coming off good seasons.

What about Kareem demanding a trade to LA?

Your front office didn't create the super team of Baylor-West-Chamberlain?

You're in denial buddy. An egotistical, blinded by his own bias, stereotypical Lakers homer. You're not representing your fan base well at all.

A super team consist of all players not just 2.

We didn't try and form a super team, we were added a good player by trading a good player, the total oppisite of what the Heat did.

How does a past season have anything to do with the next? And your wrong age has everything to do with it. Those Heat cowards joined together in thier primes, unlike what the Lakers did. So nice try.

The old duo of Payton and Malone were nothing special and were not in thier primes like Wade, Bosh and Bron. The Celtics were alot more deep than the Lakers, thats why they always beat us, but we made that team like we always do, not how the cowardly Heat trio did.

Delrayhc
09-28-2013, 04:02 PM
August 10

Ok so since i joined august 10 that means that I wasnt a heat fan before then? Thats pretty sound logic if you ask your life partner , im happy that you agree with him!

ryang
09-28-2013, 04:16 PM
The whole palm beach county area. Those fans were hardly rich, from what I seen they were the younger crowd. You do have the most talent, you did cheat, and yes it did take the best shot of all time to win that series. Lol you cocky Heat fans are funny, we have 16 ships, how many do you have? The Lakers will have more ships that the Heat for eternity, we won't stop winning while you guys will go around 20 years without a ship pretty soon. Enjoy your team now because that won't last very long.

Palm beach? That's 2 hrs north of Miami. So no you haven't been down here. Congrats on winning all those ships. We're talking today tho. Front runner huh? You root for a team that won a bunch of ships before you were born. I won't bother with the rest of your non sence. Can't fix stupid.

ryang
09-28-2013, 04:20 PM

We didn't try and form a super team, we were added a good player by trading a good player, the total oppisite of what the Heat did.

How does a past season have anything to do with the next? And your wrong age has everything to do with it. Those Heat cowards joined together in thier primes, unlike what the Lakers did. So nice try.

The old duo of Payton and Malone were nothing special and were not in thier primes like Wade, Bosh and Bron. The Celtics were alot more deep than the Lakers, thats why they always beat us, but we made that team like we always do, not how the cowardly Heat trio did.

The heat signed two free agents. Sorry there really good. Lmao

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Ok so since i joined august 10 that means that I wasnt a heat fan before then? Thats pretty sound logic if you ask your life partner , im happy that you agree with him!

It means your in the 95 percent of "heat fans" that didn't want anything to do with their team until they got thier false idol Lebron, but of course all of you claim to be heat fans since 1988.

dnl123
09-28-2013, 04:26 PM

Your sig should have pictures of Robert Horry and Derek Fisher if you wanted to tell the whole story.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Palm beach? That's 2 hrs north of Miami. So no you haven't been down here. Congrats on winning all those ships. We're talking today tho. Front runner huh? You root for a team that won a bunch of ships before you were born. I won't bother with the rest of your non sence. Can't fix stupid.

I've said i've been to Miami and the Palm Beach area. I've been alive for almost all La Lakers championships, what are you talking about Mr. 2010?

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Your sig should have pictures of Robert Horry and Derek Fisher if you wanted to tell the whole story.

Did they hit the most clutch shot in basketball history to save a super stars legacy?

ryang
09-28-2013, 04:52 PM
I've said i've been to Miami and the Palm Beach area. I've been alive for almost all La Lakers championships, what are you talking about Mr. 2010?

You said you have been to 6 cities in or around Miami. I asked which. You said palm beach. That's not even remotely close to Miami. Get over yourself with the 2010 crap. I joined well before Lebron joined and psd and its join dates are irrelevant. I don't know many users who were here before 2009. It's a Internet forum that know one knows about. There's like 400 users. Mr ray finkle.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 05:40 PM
You said you have been to 6 cities in or around Miami. I asked which. You said palm beach. That's not even remotely close to Miami. Get over yourself with the 2010 crap. I joined well before Lebron joined and psd and its join dates are irrelevant. I don't know many users who were here before 2009. It's a Internet forum that know one knows about. There's like 400 users. Mr ray finkle.

I also said i've been to Miami multiple times, and Palm beach is still heavily flooded with the new "Heat fans" so what's your point?

Bostonjorge
09-28-2013, 05:48 PM
Horry and fisher never made a elimination game winner or close out game winner or tying shot. There shots were great but kobe always closed the series out in the final game always.

Also the other super teams that came before at least had 1 or more super team to go thru. Heat have no super team to go thru. It's not an even playing field at all.

ILLUSIONIST^248
09-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Horry and fisher never made a elimination game winner or close out game winner or tying shot. There shots were great but kobe always closed the series out in the final game always.

Also the other super teams that came before at least had 1 or more super team to go thru. Heat have no super team to go thru. It's not an even playing field at all.

Exactly, Ray Allen hit the clutchest shot in history to save Lebrons legacy. The second part is even more spot on.

ryang
09-28-2013, 06:39 PM
I also said i've been to Miami multiple times, and Palm beach is still heavily flooded with the new "Heat fans" so what's your point?

Palm beach is not near Miami. And there are new fans for a team who's winning championships? What a shocker. Have you been to New York? Plenty of bandwagon Yankee fans there. What's your point. If you've been to Miami where have you been? There are a lot of cities in Miami and I'm sure you haven't been to one. Have you been to Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, carol city, liberty city, the grove, etc etc? All those people have been heat fans there whole life's. we all rep the Florida teams. Dolphins, canes, noles, gators, heat. Your lying out your *** if your saying you've been here and there all new fans. Anyways who cares? I love my team and plenty of others do as well. Sorry we have bandwagon fans. The lakers, Yankees and patriots do as well. This country is filled with people who jump on the next best thing. Sorry this confuses you. I guess my championships don't count cause we signed two free agents an people jumped on the bandwagon. Lmao.

ryang
09-28-2013, 06:40 PM

Without fisher and horry the lakers don't have as many rings. Check the tape,stats whatever.

amos1er
09-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Lol @ all these bandwagon Lebronites posing as Heat fans. Can't wait to see you all disappear next season when Lebron goes back to Cleveland. Then of course this site will be littered with Cleveland fans just like it was back in 2009-2010. Perhaps you can all bring back your old user names from back then and abandon these accounts you created back in 2010 when "the decision" took place.

amos1er
09-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Without fisher and horry the lakers don't have as many rings. Check the tape,stats whatever.

Please don't compare the travesty of the formation of this Heat team to what the Lakers have been doing these past 20 years. Not one single Laker superstar took a pay cut while still in their prime to chase rings by my count.

amos1er
09-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Palm beach is not near Miami. And there are new fans for a team who's winning championships? What a shocker. Have you been to New York? Plenty of bandwagon Yankee fans there. What's your point. If you've been to Miami where have you been? There are a lot of cities in Miami and I'm sure you haven't been to one. Have you been to Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, carol city, liberty city, the grove, etc etc? All those people have been heat fans there whole life's. we all rep the Florida teams. Dolphins, canes, noles, gators, heat. Your lying out your *** if your saying you've been here and there all new fans. Anyways who cares? I love my team and plenty of others do as well. Sorry we have bandwagon fans. The lakers, Yankees and patriots do as well. This country is filled with people who jump on the next best thing. Sorry this confuses you. I guess my championships don't count cause we signed two free agents an people jumped on the bandwagon. Lmao.

Unfortunately they do count because at the end of the day all people will remember is that Lebron won and not how he won. However, they came at the expense of ruining the sport of basketball. They both should have an asterisk or two or three next to them though.

amos1er
09-28-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't take the opinions of "Miami fans" with a join date of July 2010 or greater seriously at all. Your all just a bunch of poser Lebron nutthuggers in my book. Thats just my opinion of course.

ryang
09-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I don't take the opinions of "Miami fans" with a join date of July 2010 or greater seriously at all. Your all just a bunch of poser Lebron nutthuggers in my book. Thats just my opinion of course.

It's ok they don't take you seriously either. And I personally joined well before Lebron joined and I don't take you two seriously either.

ryang
09-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Please don't compare the travesty of the formation of this Heat team to what the Lakers have been doing these past 20 years. Not one single Laker superstar took a pay cut while still in their prime to chase rings by my count.

Sorry but taking a pay cut isn't a bad thing IMO. More players should do so. Why are the lakers different? The Heat signed two free agents. They just happened to be really good players. We can't trade for guys like them for bags of skittles like the lakers do.

Goose17
09-29-2013, 03:41 AM
As if I needed another reason to hate Lakers fans.

I can't wait for the season to begin. You all talk some seriously deluded ****. I think you might have lost all sense of reality living out there in la la land.

Illusion; denial is a sign of weakness. Remember that bro.

Delrayhc
09-29-2013, 08:51 AM

It means your in the 95 percent of "heat fans" that didn't want anything to do with their team until they got thier false idol Lebron, but of course all of you claim to be heat fans since 1988.

You obviously have nothing better to do so good luck in trying to prove when fans actually became fans

dnl123
09-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Unfortunately they do count because at the end of the day all people will remember is that Lebron won and not how he won. However, they came at the expense of ruining the sport of basketball. They both should have an asterisk or two or three next to them though.

You have a lot of bitterness going on. Must be from the deeply rooted insecurity of knowing deep down that Lebron is a much better player than Kobe is and ever was and that Kobe's career is winding down. You Laker fans realize that Kobe has played 7 more NBA seasons than Lebron. So when we compare Kobe we're at the end of his career and Lebron is at the middle. Truth be told Lebron already has as many finals mvps as Kobe and he's just getting started. Hopefully you'll get over it and appreciate how good Lebron is.

On a side note, I'd take 2000-2003 Shaq over 2010-2013 both Bosh and Wade any day of the week. Why do you guys belittle how great Shaq was?

ryang
09-29-2013, 10:58 AM
You have a lot of bitterness going on. Must be from the deeply rooted insecurity of knowing deep down that Lebron is a much better player than Kobe is and ever was and that Kobe's career is winding down. You Laker fans realize that Kobe has played 7 more NBA seasons than Lebron. So when we compare Kobe we're at the end of his career and Lebron is at the middle. Truth be told Lebron already has as many finals mvps as Kobe and he's just getting started. Hopefully you'll get over it and appreciate how good Lebron is.

On a side note, I'd take 2000-2003 Shaq over 2010-2013 both Bosh and Wade any day of the week. Why do you guys belittle how great Shaq was?

Hate to say it but yea pass shaq this way.

ztilzer31
09-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Sorry but taking a pay cut isn't a bad thing IMO. More players should do so. Why are the lakers different? The Heat signed two free agents. They just happened to be really good players. We can't trade for guys like them for bags of skittles like the lakers do.

It's only okay when LA has complete control of the free agent market, and makes unfair trades.

Seriously Illusionist and Amos1er need to be perma banned. It's a joke that they're still allowed to post. They derail every thread, and troll.

ztilzer31
09-29-2013, 11:19 AM

Because it makes Kobe look better if they make Shaq sound worse.

kantarok
09-29-2013, 02:10 PM
Obviously the Heat are the best team ever assembled. Are you people kidding? Even the Bulls cant beat Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and the rest of the squad. Jordan and James are the two of the best players the NBA has ever seen and the only reason why the Heat struggled before was because of injuries and most importantly because they handicap themselves with their small lineups. They like to play too much small ball just to give wade and James more space but the Lakers lost to the Pistons and they beat the weak Sixers and Nets in the Finals. Over-rated

MTar786
09-30-2013, 05:55 PM
lets see here.
jordan bulls 3peated twice lol.
shaq and kobe 3peated and went to 4 out of 5 finals. they obliterated the league in 2001. not to mention this was all done against GREAT teams. for me its either one of those 2 followed by 88 lakers then 86 celtics then heat.

1a jordan bulls (goat on this team)
1b shaq kobe lakers. (peak Goat on this one. my opinion 2000 shaq was better than jordan)
3. showtime lakers
4. celtics
5. heat

MTar786
09-30-2013, 06:02 PM
about this kobe vs lebron stuff i see here. imo this is how it is. when you judge who was a better all time player, people tend to forget lots of things. every great brings different things to the table. lets say you take lebron on your team. you're not going to get kobe type leadership.. or that kobe-will kind of feeling. you're not gonna get a guy who can take over at any instant completely. but then again. if you take kobe.. you're not gonna get a guy who you know will distribute that ball.. and if hes having an off day you know its ok because he is making crap players play well anyway. you also know you're skipping out on a guy whos gonna get to the rim at will. IMO kobe is a little ahead lebron all time. but i can see lebron passing him. but also.. i def would like to sya this. lebrons best season is better than kobes best season. but i think if both players have that ONE day where their utter best is being displayed.. i would say kobe is the better player. but consistently lebron is better. Either way, i think shaq is better than both lol.

MTar786
09-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Obviously the Heat are the best team ever assembled. Are you people kidding? Even the Bulls cant beat Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and the rest of the squad. Jordan and James are the two of the best players the NBA has ever seen and the only reason why the Heat struggled before was because of injuries and most importantly because they handicap themselves with their small lineups. They like to play too much small ball just to give wade and James more space but the Lakers lost to the Pistons and they beat the weak Sixers and Nets in the Finals. Over-rated

youre an idiot lol. they beat the sixers and nets yeah.. but they beat the 2000 blazers, the 01 spurs and the 02 kings. imo the 02 kings and the 00 blazers are better than any team your miami heat faced in the last 3 years. i could even argue the 01 spurs are better than any team miami faced. intact i dont think miami really faced any all great kind of team as of yet. they lost to an average dallas team that was clearcut underdogs throughout most of the playoffs. the thunder were a really good team.. but thats as far as i would go with them. these spurs are like a poor man spurs team from the early 2000's all old guys who wouldnt have even made the finals had most of the western conference not been injured. not to mention that they almost beat miami in 6. the heat have yet to be tested. they are the 5th best all time team imo just btw.. but they really have no one to challenge them. these heat titles are very much like the 09 and 10 laker titles. pretty obvious ones to happen because there wasnt really much top class competition. the 00 blazers, 01 spurs and 02 kings were much better teams than you probably could understand. those 00 laker teams were much better than u think man

Hawkeye15
09-30-2013, 08:57 PM
why on earth is the troll still being fed?

Hawkeye15
09-30-2013, 08:58 PM
closed. Discussion is the same old crap