7 GSW Dion Waiters
8 TOR Terrence Ross
9 DET Jeremy Lamb
10 NOH Thomas Robinson
11 POR Maurice Harkless
12 HOU John Henson
13 PHO Kendall Marshall
14 MIL Austin Rivers

I have a hard time ranking Drummond above Davis on paper but I honestly think he's going to end up being the better player. Barnes IMO is the best player in the pool but not by enough to go ahead of 2 dominant big men. Lillard set the bar pretty high his rookie season.. I don't see him getting much better. Beal and MKG are both going to be solid all around players.

NYKnickFanatic
09-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Austin Rivers at 14? :laugh2:

He would go in the second round. ;)

jstone0716
09-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Austin Rivers at 14? :laugh2:

He would go in the second round. ;)

He should have stayed at Duke for another year or two. He's got talent though, I think he will develop into a pretty good player.

mjt20mik
09-24-2013, 04:11 PM
Raptors draft Drummond..

NYKnickFanatic
09-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Raptors draft Drummond..

They wouldn't have a shot...

tredigs
09-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Barnes the best in the draft? As a Warriors fan, I'm definitely not as sold on him as you are. I think he will be +starter with an outside chance at ASG's in his future, but he has a lot to work on. Drummond was a boom/bust that is definitely booming, so I agree with him at #2. And as long as A. Davis continues to fill out and can stay healthy, I think he'll prove to be the best in the draft. Lillard is solid, but older (he's about Jenning's age and not much younger than Westbrook/Rose), so his upside is capped a bit more and a strong rookie campaign made sense. And agree with NyKnickFan, Rivers isn't sniffing the 1st round. Most of these guys - notably Lamb - are still question marks though.

jstone0716
09-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Barnes the best in the draft? As a Warriors fan, I'm definitely not as sold on him as you are. I think he will be +starter with an outside chance at ASG's in his future, but he has a lot to work on. Drummond was a boom/bust that is definitely booming, so I agree with him at #2. And as long as A. Davis continues to fill out and can stay healthy, I think he'll prove to be the best in the draft. Lillard is solid, but older (he's about Jenning's age and not much younger than Westbrook/Rose), so his upside is capped a bit more and a strong rookie campaign made sense. And agree with NyKnickFan, Rivers isn't sniffing the 1st round. Most of these guys - notably Lamb - are still question marks though.

Could be wrong on the Barnes thing, but I'm going with my gut. He's crazy athletic and has the most raw talent of anyone in the draft, he's humble and has a great work ethic.. I just don't see how he will fail. Think he will learn a lot this year playing behind Iggy, hone his skills and 2014-15 he will breakout.

j-bay
09-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Wizards would still draft Beal. They needed an outside shooter and in my opinion Beal is better.

IndyRealist
09-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Andrew Nicholson, Jared Sullinger, Terrrence Jones, Draymond Green, and Orlando Johnson all move up in the draft. If that's into the lottery is questionable, but there's no doubt these guys deserved to be drafted higher. Granted I'm an Indiana fan and this is a homer pick, but Orlando Johnson was a steal at #36. He could easily have been at least a late teens pick if he had gone to a big program in college.

JEDean89
09-24-2013, 08:35 PM
I agree Wiz take Beal, John Wall + Bradley Beal is gonna be a force to reckon with in upcoming years.

GunFactor187
09-24-2013, 08:43 PM
Honestly, I think Drummond goes before Davis, the sheer combination of size, speed, strength, and quickness that Andre has is a rarebreed in today's NBA game. Davis has that superstar potential but Drummond has the potential to be the best C in the league. Also, if Drummond and Davis are gone, I think the Pistons take either Henson or T-Rob.

RollingWave
09-26-2013, 06:36 AM
too soon?

I guess i'd go

1. Davis
2. Drummond
3. Beal
4. ........ this is tough, I guess Barnes or Waiters
5. MKG
6. Lillard
7. which ever one of Barnes or Waiters is still left?
8. Henson
9. Ross
10. Lamb
11. Robinson (funny how that worked out.)
12. T.Jones
13. Perry Jones III
14. Evan Fournier

JEDean89
09-26-2013, 07:30 PM
in hindsight, had CLE taken barnes last year and Oladipo this year, I think they would be a far more menacing team.

Bynum
Thompson
Barnes
Oladipo
Irving

that would be a fun team to watch

tmacsc2
09-26-2013, 07:49 PM
He should have stayed at Duke for another year or two. He's got talent though, I think he will develop into a pretty good player.

Lmao! He will never be good!

king4day
09-27-2013, 08:34 AM
I need to see who was picked after us, but the sun's do not re take Kendall Marshall. He is a 2nd rounder

koreancabbage
09-27-2013, 09:33 AM
Honestly, I think Drummond goes before Davis, the sheer combination of size, speed, strength, and quickness that Andre has is a rarebreed in today's NBA game. Davis has that superstar potential but Drummond has the potential to be the best C in the league. Also, if Drummond and Davis are gone, I think the Pistons take either Henson or T-Rob.

Davis has already shown he's a pretty darn good player minus the injury. His offensive and defensive skill set is light years ahead of Drummond already. All Drummond has right now is potential and the raw-ness to develop maybe into something Davis is already.

Gators123
09-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Davis has already shown he's a pretty darn good player minus the injury. His offensive and defensive skill set is light years ahead of Drummond already. All Drummond has right now is potential and the raw-ness to develop maybe into something Davis is already.

Drummond was better defensively than Davis last year...

EL_MACHETE
09-27-2013, 10:21 AM
I was still kinda hoping that Anthony Davis would get traded to Okc..But I doubt it tho

RipCity32
09-27-2013, 11:59 AM

So your saying Drummond didn't show that he was a good player. He was very good in just about every game and is potential is a lot higher than becoming what Davis is right now lol.

TrueFan420
09-27-2013, 01:17 PM
As a warriors fan I completely agree which puts us in the minority. I see him like deng. But instead of great d and solid offense it will be a very versatile offensive game with solid d. Maybe a couple all star games but not a top tier player. I wanted Drummond so badly. I know ezeil played well but boguts injuries worried me so I felt Drummond was a larger need than Barnes. I guess time will tell with all involved.