PDA

View Full Version : Active one club men, when all is said and done, how many will be there standing?

Hellcrooner
09-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Ok, this year the likes of Paul Pierce and Jose Calderon fell off the list.

So, these are the ones stading , active, played only for one franchise ( with a mínimum of 7/8 years ...of course).

Who of them all do you see actually retiring in the same Uniform? who falls of the list this same offseason/deadline/next offseason in f.a?

Kobe
Duncan
Dirk
T Parker
Manu
Haslem
Wade
Nick Collison
Deng
Jameer Nelson
Varejao
Granger

quite a sadly short list if you ask me......

krrys11
09-24-2013, 07:09 AM
Ok, this year the likes of Paul Pierce and Jose Calderon fell off the list.

So, these are the ones stading , active, played only for one franchise ( with a mínimum of 7/8 years ...of course).

Who of them all do you see actually retiring in the same Uniform? who falls of the list this same offseason/deadline/next offseason in f.a?

Kobe
Duncan
Dirk
T Parker
Manu
Haslem
Wade
Nick Collison
Deng
Jameer Nelson
Varejao
Granger

quite a sadly short list if you ask me......

I agree ...way too short.

And I see one or two coming off next FA.
Granger for sure.

The other could be Dirk, Nick Collison, Nelson or Varejao. (Maybe all of them)

bholly
09-24-2013, 08:25 AM
LMA is the only one I can think of that you missed. Surprised how few there are, damn.

I'd guess, in order from the most likely to stay with one club to the least likely:

Almost guaranteed lifers: TD, Manu
Most likely lifers, but I could see a year or two elsewhere at the end: Kobe, Dirk, Wade
Hard to say, but a decent chance of being a lifer: Tony Parker, Haslem
Seems likely they'll get moved at some point: Collison, Nelson, Varejao
Going elsewhere unless the club turns around fast: LMA
Expect them to leave at some point, maybe soon: Deng, Granger

ddt
09-24-2013, 08:53 AM
Kobe, Timmy, Dirk for sure will retire on the same uniform. and Granger is sure to be a FA. there are lots of talks about Deng leaving the bulls. What do you think about that guys?

C_Mund
09-24-2013, 09:29 AM
I see the first seven on your list staying put, and pretty much 0 chance for the rest to stick around. If the bottom of the list has any one player with a shot it's Collison because he brings lots to the table, doesn't command a ton of money and knows his role. He seems like the type of cat that would follow in Haslem's footsteps.

scissors
09-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Kobe
Duncan
Dirk
T Parker
Manu
Haslem
Wade
Nick Collison
Deng
Jameer Nelson
Varejao
Granger

I think the bolded will remain on the list.

jstone0716
09-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Kobe
Duncan
Dirk
T Parker
Manu
Haslem
Wade
Nick Collison
Deng
Jameer Nelson
Varejao
Granger

Bolded stay. I think all the others are on the way out, they want more money than their teams think they're worth and/or can afford. Maybe with the exception of Jameer Nelson.

todu82
09-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Bolded are my choices for guys who will play for the same team for all their career.

Kobe
Duncan
Dirk
T Parker
Manu
Haslem
Wade
Nick Collison
Deng
Jameer Nelson
Varejao
Granger

Rockice_8
09-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Brook Lopez is going into his 6th season with BK. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.

As for the list. The Spurs won't be going anywhere and same with Wade and Kobe. Anyone else could easily be moved elsewhere.

ManningToTyree
09-24-2013, 12:02 PM
I think Duncan is the only lock to retire with his team on that list. If the lakers can right the ship quickly, I'll say Kobe too.

Ebbs
09-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Nick Collison
UD
Many
Duncan

Dade County
09-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Leaving / Getting Traded:

Dirk
Varejao
Granger (PG, just got that big *** contract)
Deng
Nick Collison

Staying (for this upcoming season):

Parker
Duncan
Kobe
Wade (he is retiring a HEAT)
Jameer Nelson

Undecided:

Manu
UD