Joseph Monge
Aneury Tavarez
Aaron King

-Lavigne43-
09-14-2013, 04:59 PM
First look at Devers

Lomez
09-14-2013, 05:37 PM
First look at DeversWould you like some video on him if possible? I live like 15 minutes away and will be visiting the complex a couple of times.

MiamiBoy77
09-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Would you like some video on him if possible? I live like 15 minutes away and will be visiting the complex a couple of times.

please man!! any video you could get would be amazing. being in miami it makes all the difference to have little things like that

-Lavigne43-
09-15-2013, 08:45 PM
If you can sure. At 16 I doubt he will play in the games though. Probably just work out with the team.

Lomez
09-16-2013, 12:54 PM
If you can sure. At 16 I doubt he will play in the games though. Probably just work out with the team.If he's there, I'll get him taking batting practice or fielding grounders. The first game isn't until Friday and it's on the road but I'll be there for Thursday morning camp that starts at 9am. I saw Devers in January when he was here in Ft. Myers for the Perfect Game showcase, Denney was also there.

please man!! any video you could get would be amazing. being in miami it makes all the difference to have little things like thatMiami isn't that far... I live in Ft. Myers and work in Naples. Honestly there are quite a few guys in camp that are intriguing other than Devers too like Ball, Callahan, Buttery, Denney. Lin and Light.

Lomez
09-20-2013, 05:21 PM
So for those of you wondering, yes Rafael Devers is in the Florida Instructional League, he's #12 and the coach that I talked to yesterday at Camp said he will be playing in games but just at home (JetBlue Park).

Lomez
09-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Rafael Devers played yesterday against the Rays in Port Charlotte and he went 1 for 3 and played at 3B making a couple of good plays. The entire team traveled except for Trey Ball who is pitching today against the Twins.