PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo Anthony "I'm not going nowhere."

NYman15
09-12-2013, 09:00 AM
"Carmelo Anthony can become a free agent after the upcoming season, but he gave the strongest indication yet that his plan is to re-sign with the Knicks.
"I'm not going nowhere," Anthony said during an interview Tuesday with Bloomberg Television's "Market Markers."

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/carmelo-anthony-not-interested-in-leaving-knicks-1.6057629

Thoughts?

hugepatsfan
09-12-2013, 09:03 AM
He should go to English class.

NYKnickFanatic
09-12-2013, 09:09 AM

Or maybe he used that double negative on purpose, because he really is going somewhere?!

Mind blown...

29$JerZ
09-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Going to LA makes no sense for him when NY is providing him with enough buzz.

LeBron is more likely to bolt from Miami than Melo is leaving his easy job in NY.

Slug3
09-12-2013, 09:39 AM
He tried so hard to get himself to NY..... Why would he leave?

NYKnickFanatic
09-12-2013, 09:42 AM
He tried so hard to get himself to NY..... Why would he leave?

Bingo.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 09:42 AM
As a Raptors fan I love this.

Super.
09-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Cant imagine he bails NY. he loves it there, the people love it there

NYKnickFanatic
09-12-2013, 09:44 AM
"That is one of the reasons why I wanted to come here to New York, just so I could take on those pressures and those challenges,'' Anthony said. "A lot of people do not like to deal with the pressure. A lot of people do not know how to deal with the challenges they face. To me, it is everyday life.''

On trying to win in NY.

Beltrans Mole
09-12-2013, 09:58 AM

Why? So he can **** on your team for another 8-10 seasons? Makes sense...

Jaded
09-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Awesome. Hope he retires a Knick :)

ManningToTyree
09-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Why would he leave? He loves it here and is loved here. Plus we can rebuild around him in 2015 if this group can't get it done. No real reason for him to leave.

Dade County
09-12-2013, 01:47 PM
this is only good if he wins a championship there.. If not, he only has his self to blame.

strahan92osi72
09-12-2013, 01:48 PM

You'll love it even more the first game he drops 40 on your team that is going nowhere fast.

strahan92osi72
09-12-2013, 01:50 PM
this is only good if he wins a championship there.. If not, he only has his self to blame.

Blame for what? The Knicks have a great team, a deep team. Plus, if it doesn't work with the current roster, he can pick a new team for the Knicks to build around him after 2015 when the cap gets cleared again.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 02:00 PM
You'll love it even more the first game he drops 40 on your team that is going nowhere fast.

No, because I've never been a fan of the Knicks or of Melo so I'm happy they're together. Not trying to bait, I just don't like either of them and don't really have much faith in their roster doing much in the playoffs and we've matched up well against them during the regular season.

Beltrans Mole
09-12-2013, 02:13 PM
No, because I've never been a fan of the Knicks or of Melo so I'm happy they're together. Not trying to bait, I just don't like either of them and don't really have much faith in their roster doing much in the playoffs and we've matched up well against them during the regular season.

If you hate Melo and the Knicks, go for it. I don't see why any Raptors fan would be happy about the reigning scoring champ staying in your division for essentially the rest of his career...it doesn't bode well for you at all.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 02:28 PM
If you hate Melo and the Knicks, go for it. I don't see why any Raptors fan would be happy about the reigning scoring champ staying in your division for essentially the rest of his career...it doesn't bode well for you at all.

I will. And Stoudemire, who I've respected but don't like. And Bargs, who I've rooted for until I was blue in the fact but don't like. And JR Smith, who can be amazing at times but I don't like. I'm not a blind hater, it's just that this current Knicks team is full of personalities that I can't get behind.

Like I said, I just don't believe that this Knicks team will do any better than the second round so I have no problem with Melo winning scoring championships while we split the series with them. I'm not trying to start a pissing contest, I'm just glad he's not super-teaming up at this point, which I respect but it won't win him any championships this day in age.

javaid64
09-12-2013, 02:36 PM
I will. And Stoudemire, who I've respected but don't like. And Bargs, who I've rooted for until I was blue in the fact but don't like. And JR Smith, who can be amazing at times but I don't like. I'm not a blind hater, it's just that this current Knicks team is full of personalities that I can't get behind.

Like I said, I just don't believe that this Knicks team will do any better than the second round so I have no problem with Melo winning scoring championships while we split the series with them. I'm not trying to start a pissing contest, I'm just glad he's not super-teaming up at this point, which I respect but it won't win him any championships this day in age.

Well i believe those expectations for the raptors are far more outrageous than the knicks winning a chip which is still pretty outrageous

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Well i believe those expectations for the raptors are far more outrageous than the knicks winning a chip which is still pretty outrageous

You think it's more likely that the Knicks win a championship than split the series with the Raps?

colinskik
09-12-2013, 02:54 PM
You think it's more likely that the Knicks win a championship than split the series with the Raps?

That's what he said, yup.

You say you're not trying to bait, but there's no real point behind your posts in this thread. Whatever you may think about Melo and his personality he's still an elite player in your division and more than likely the Knicks will beat up on the Raps this year. If you're hanging your hat on the hopes that you can split the season series with us then that's just sad really.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 02:59 PM
That's what he said, yup.

You say you're not trying to bait, but there's no real point behind your posts in this thread. Whatever you may think about Melo and his personality he's still an elite player in your division and more than likely the Knicks will beat up on the Raps this year. If you're hanging your hat on the hopes that you can split the season series with us then that's just sad really.

Haha, welcome to the life of a Raptors fan, my dude. I truly am NOT trying to bait, but every time I say that I don't think there's much reason to worry about Melo being in the division I get people saying that he's going to smash my team for years to come. All I'm saying is that it hasn't happened yet, so why worry? That's all. I know he's better than any previous Raptor not named Vince, but so is Rudy Gay, arguably. People still think he won't do anything with our team (....and post it again and again and again) so why can't I do the same without being a hater?

Again, it's a slow time for news, a thread about Melo sticking around NY came out, I said that I think it's inconsequential from my POV, and I stand by it.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 03:02 PM
....any by the by, the Raps and Knicks have split the season series two years in a row. I'm not baiting, I'm stating.

colinskik
09-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Haha, welcome to the life of a Raptors fan, my dude. I truly am NOT trying to bait, but every time I say that I don't think there's much reason to worry about Melo being in the division I get people saying that he's going to smash my team for years to come. All I'm saying is that it hasn't happened yet, so why worry? That's all. I know he's better than any previous Raptor not named Vince, but so is Rudy Gay, arguably. People still think he won't do anything with our team (....and post it again and again and again) so why can't I do the same without being a hater?

Again, it's a slow time for news, a thread about Melo sticking around NY came out, I said that I think it's inconsequential from my POV, and I stand by it.

The difference between the neg talk about Rudy and the type of baffling hate you're spewing is that Rudy's career has been on a downward spiral the last couple of years and he's no longer the type of player he once was, while Melo is coming off arguably his best season where he won the scoring title. If we are to accept trends and patterns, it's safe to say Rudy won't play a part in a Rap renaissance this year.

I'm not saying you should be pulling your hair out in outrage that Melo will potentially stay in your division for years to come, but you cannot deny his talent, and that talent will be competing against your team for a spot in the playoffs. To celebrate this as a Raps fan just doesn't make much sense. The fact that the Knicks finished with a better record that your Raps with Melo as the primary force is already proof that his tenure with the Knicks is a detriment to the Raps success.

You can accept truths and still remain loyal to you team. I understand this well as I've been a loyal Knick fan throughout the pitiful era of the 2000s.

colinskik
09-12-2013, 03:10 PM
....any by the by, the Raps and Knicks have split the season series two years in a row. I'm not baiting, I'm stating.

Ok. And the Knicks won the season series against the Heat last year. It's meaningless.

KnickaBocka.44
09-12-2013, 03:14 PM

The problem with this is you are forgetting that the Knicks have essentially a clear cap in 2015 and the possibility for a super-team to form in NY involving Melo is real. Also, the Raptors helped us clear an extra 4 million for that summer by taking Novak in the Bargs trade so, thanks, I guess.

mdm692
09-12-2013, 03:18 PM
$129 mill/5 yeas and that's not including the shoe deal that probablg pays him the most if he stays in NY along with a shot to win it all. I wouldn't leave that on the table either lol.

tr3ymill3r
09-12-2013, 03:18 PM
He's absolutely right, he isn't going anywhere. He will stay in NY and never win a ring. Like he said himself, going nowhere.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Ok. And the Knicks won the season series against the Heat last year. It's meaningless.

Then why is everybody so defensive? One more time.... looking at this from MY point of view -which is how I look at things- if we split the season series with most teams (especially some of the upper echelon teams, which the Knicks are... I'm not denying anything) we're in the playoffs in the East. That's what you're missing. I want my team to make the playoffs after like 6 years of not doing so. This has nothing to do with you guys or your team, I was strictly saying that hopefully we get the 2 wins we need from that series. If we do, the fact that Melo is droppin 29 ppg in a Knicks uniform means nothing to me. Sorry if I was unclear about that.

The problem with this is you are forgetting that the Knicks have essentially a clear cap in 2015 and the possibility for a super-team to form in NY involving Melo is real. Also, the Raptors helped us clear an extra 4 million for that summer by taking Novak in the Bargs trade so, thanks, I guess.

Thank you for coming back with something that actually counters what I'd posted. That's a really good point and there's no way around it. All I can hope for is a steady decline from Melo by then, or at least the FA class of 2015 not fattening up with more talent in the mean time. I'd imagine that by 2015 the Raps will have built around Val so maybe we'll even see a decent matchup against each other in a couple years.

....oh, and you're welcome. It was worth it for us to get rid of Bargs. Frankly I have a feeling that he drops more on us than Melo first time we play. Just a hunch.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 03:32 PM
The difference between the neg talk about Rudy and the type of baffling hate you're spewing is that Rudy's career has been on a downward spiral the last couple of years and he's no longer the type of player he once was, while Melo is coming off arguably his best season where he won the scoring title. If we are to accept trends and patterns, it's safe to say Rudy won't play a part in a Rap renaissance this year.

I'm not saying you should be pulling your hair out in outrage that Melo will potentially stay in your division for years to come, but you cannot deny his talent, and that talent will be competing against your team for a spot in the playoffs. To celebrate this as a Raps fan just doesn't make much sense. The fact that the Knicks finished with a better record that your Raps with Melo as the primary force is already proof that his tenure with the Knicks is a detriment to the Raps success.

You can accept truths and still remain loyal to you team. I understand this well as I've been a loyal Knick fan throughout the pitiful era of the 2000s.

No no no.... this whole conversation started because I said that I didn't like Melo, but I've mentioned more than once that he's a great player and an elite player.... and I said the same thing about the Knicks. For some reason people are just getting so upset that I said that as long as the Raps continue to split the series we'll be getting the wins we need regardless of who's on that team. I never said we'd be better, I never said that winning the series equates to us being a stronger team or getting further in the season. that's not spewing anything. Honestly, the amount of kick-back I'm getting from Knicks fans thinking that I'm a monster for suggesting that we go 2-2 against them is more hateful than anything I've said. It's been done twice in a row, I just said I'd like it to be 3. WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT????

beasted86
09-12-2013, 03:41 PM

You Knicks fans are funny, man. Hopelessly funny. Never give up hope, man. Never give up hope.

kobe4thewinbang
09-12-2013, 03:51 PM
"I'm not going nowhere," Anthony said.

Good, neither are the Knicks.

:silly:

I guess Melo has that KG mentality. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it took the Celtics for KG to finally win the big one. If the Knicks don't take a big step forward in the next few years, a stagnant Melo would seem to value the team above championship hopes. Look at Tim Duncan. He's a Spur, through and through, but he's also won 4 championships with them.

:shrug:

colinskik
09-12-2013, 04:19 PM
No no no.... this whole conversation started because I said that I didn't like Melo, but I've mentioned more than once that he's a great player and an elite player.... and I said the same thing about the Knicks. For some reason people are just getting so upset that I said that as long as the Raps continue to split the series we'll be getting the wins we need regardless of who's on that team. I never said we'd be better, I never said that winning the series equates to us being a stronger team or getting further in the season. that's not spewing anything. Honestly, the amount of kick-back I'm getting from Knicks fans thinking that I'm a monster for suggesting that we go 2-2 against them is more hateful than anything I've said. It's been done twice in a row, I just said I'd like it to be 3. WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT????

Your point is senseless. You contend that splitting the season series will help pave a road to the playoffs, yet you split the season series last year and didn't make the playoffs.

Listen, I understand wanting to win as many games as possible to reach the postseason, that's the point. But your original stance seemed to indicate that you'd be a happy fan if the Raps took two from the Knicks this season. Perhaps I misunderstood, maybe you didn't convey it clearly enough, but from that angle it just seemed petty.

Tony_Starks
09-12-2013, 04:24 PM
I respect the fact that Melo said he's shutting that FA talk down before the season starts. He's not going to entertain that foolishness.

Some other guy said when it gets out of hand this season at some point he'll shut it down....

heyman321
09-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Nix are back!!!!

Kashmir13579
09-12-2013, 04:31 PM

:laugh2:

Kashmir13579
09-12-2013, 04:33 PM
"I'm not going nowhere," Anthony said.

Good, neither are the Knicks.

:silly:

I guess Melo has that KG mentality. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it took the Celtics for KG to finally win the big one. If the Knicks don't take a big step forward in the next few years, a stagnant Melo would seem to value the team above championship hopes. Look at Tim Duncan. He's a Spur, through and through, but he's also won 4 championships with them.

:shrug:

Tim Duncan? You haven't struggled to make your point at all.

C_Mund
09-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Your point is senseless. You contend that splitting the season series will help pave a road to the playoffs, yet you split the season series last year and didn't make the playoffs.

Listen, I understand wanting to win as many games as possible to reach the postseason, that's the point. But your original stance seemed to indicate that you'd be a happy fan if the Raps took two from the Knicks this season. Perhaps I misunderstood, maybe you didn't convey it clearly enough, but from that angle it just seemed petty.

That would make me a happy Raps fan. Beating good teams 2/4 times is always good for a bottom-dweller. If we'd beat Miami 2/4 times it would have been awesome. If we'd have beaten OKC once it'd be awesome. Our recent history has shown that we have that kind of success (....and yes, we consider a .500 record a success) against a Melo-lead Knicks team, so him being there really doesn't bother me as much as, say, the Nets getting PP and KG.

I'm really not sure where I'm losing you, but it's clear that this conversation has run its course. I had no intention of derailing this thread so I'm just going to stop it now.
Thanks for the discussion mang.

Captain Moroni
09-12-2013, 04:48 PM
good

nycericanguy
09-12-2013, 05:30 PM
You Knicks fans are funny, man. Hopelessly funny. Never give up hope, man. Never give up hope.

You mean we stick by our team no matter what?

Yea I can see why MIA 2010 fans would think that's odd. :p

nycericanguy
09-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Boy TOR fans sure do seem to hate NY ever since that trade...

hmm...

sammyvine
09-12-2013, 05:36 PM
he will sign a super deal with new york if he stays paying him like 30m a year?

that's scary for the knicks. carmelo anthony earning kobe like money when he hasnt done anything to warrant that. still a playoff loser.

nycericanguy
09-12-2013, 05:40 PM
he will sign a super deal with new york if he stays paying him like 30m a year?

that's scary for the knicks. carmelo anthony earning kobe like money when he hasnt done anything to warrant that. still a playoff loser.

he's eligible for like $25m per, but if he really wants NY to put 1 or 2 more stars around him in 2015, then I hope he takes less to make it happen.

IDOHERBETTER
09-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Did anyone else giggle? I took as if he was saying, That he'll never get out the ECF lol.

Kidding aside I love this. Loyalty baby!

Cal827
09-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Gotta :clap: for a conversation that could have become a baitfest, and ended pretty classy.

Is this a sure thing? Cause stars have said that before and have done otherwise.

Assuming it's true, it would be good for the Knicks in the long run... I don't see them winning in the East this year, but some teams might be coming apart when they would be Retooling (E.g. Heat and Nets).... I don't exactly like that he doesn't defend as well as he could have, but when the Knicks have cap space in 2015, they could go to get guys who will be able to conceal his weaknesses (Like the Mavs did with Dirk in 2011)

Also, I cannot thank you guys enough for Taking Barfnani from us!

:dance::dance::dance:

D-Leethal
09-12-2013, 06:38 PM

:cheers:

Cheers buddy

ohreally
09-12-2013, 06:42 PM

Don't know. Plausible deniability.

Though I have to admit, I sorta see him going nowhere.

D-Leethal
09-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Say what you want about Melo, but at least he's real with it with the franchises he plays for. At the time, he was the only dude to straight up tell his team, I'm not resigning here so trade me before I hit FA. The entire 2010 free agent crop pretty much cockteased their teams into thinking they might resign when it was obvious to everyone without extreme emotional and fiscal connection to the situation that they weren't. The result was they got trade exceptions and borderline 2nd rounders for their max guy. Now, it probably wasn't the best thing he could have done for the team he was pushing to go to, but it was a solid gesture to the incumbent that drafted him and made him a star capable of forcing his way to NYC. And it looks like he's doing the same thing again, killing all the nonsense before it starts and not putting his team through the circus. LeBron the narcissist he is is gonna eat that **** up all year, enjoy Heat fans.

beasted86
09-12-2013, 07:10 PM

However you want to view it is fine. Regardless, I'm going to forever be entertained by the "Knicks are going to build a superteam soon, just watch!" talk. Keep that fighting spirit alive!

Kashmir13579
09-12-2013, 07:13 PM
However you want to view it is fine. Regardless, I'm going to forever be entertained by the "Knicks are going to build a superteam soon, just watch!" talk. Keep that fighting spirit alive!
You'll keep yourself entertained by the sound of your own voice.

seikou8
09-12-2013, 07:16 PM

1 we have cap space in 2015 offseason
2 who said that
3 ny is attractive place to be
4 our luck has change at some point;)

ryang
09-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Say what you want about Melo, but at least he's real with it with the franchises he plays for. At the time, he was the only dude to straight up tell his team, I'm not resigning here so trade me before I hit FA. The entire 2010 free agent crop pretty much cockteased their teams into thinking they might resign when it was obvious to everyone without extreme emotional and fiscal connection to the situation that they weren't. The result was they got trade exceptions and borderline 2nd rounders for their max guy. Now, it probably wasn't the best thing he could have done for the team he was pushing to go to, but it was a solid gesture to the incumbent that drafted him and made him a star capable of forcing his way to NYC. And it looks like he's doing the same thing again, killing all the nonsense before it starts and not putting his team through the circus. LeBron the narcissist he is is gonna eat that **** up all year, enjoy Heat fans.

Ill enjoy us winning another title that's for sure. That whole Lebrons leaving thing doesn't have any effect on me. The Heat have just win back to back championships. Not much is gonna kill my buzz. Also if Lebron does leave Miami I won't hate Lebron or anything along those lines. Ill say thanks for the 3 rings (hoping we win again if not thanks for two rings) you delivered us and I look forward to rooting against you winning another trophy. No hate just would want him to retire in Cleveland with regret he left Riley for a scrub team who more then likely won't ever win a ring.

Good for Melo though and good for knick fans. Personally would like Lebron to say the same thing but hey what more can I ask for. Funny knick fans (expecially and surprisingly you lethal) think were stressed out about Lebron leaving after we just won back to back titles chasing a 3rd.

ryang
09-12-2013, 07:24 PM
2 who said that

1: so do we
2: who knows
3: so's Miami
4: ours already has changed.
Lol. Had to do it

Lakers + Giants
09-12-2013, 07:34 PM
When lebron says this then I'll care. Melo? eh.

NYKnicks4511
09-12-2013, 07:37 PM

When it happens, it's going to be sweet, my man. There is nothing in this world quite like winning a championship in New York City. Someone else will be up for the task, but it starts with Carmelo Anthony.

nycericanguy
09-12-2013, 07:39 PM
When lebron says this then I'll care. Melo? eh.

he won't, i heard he's working on The decision part 2, shark tank style...

Cal827
09-12-2013, 07:55 PM
he won't, i heard he's working on The decision part 2, shark tank style...

LOL

Ways Lebron could announce his second decision:

Skydiving

D-Leethal
09-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Ill enjoy us winning another title that's for sure. That whole Lebrons leaving thing doesn't have any effect on me. The Heat have just win back to back championships. Not much is gonna kill my buzz. Also if Lebron does leave Miami I won't hate Lebron or anything along those lines. Ill say thanks for the 3 rings (hoping we win again if not thanks for two rings) you delivered us and I look forward to rooting against you winning another trophy. No hate just would want him to retire in Cleveland with regret he left Riley for a scrub team who more then likely won't ever win a ring.

Good for Melo though and good for knick fans. Personally would like Lebron to say the same thing but hey what more can I ask for. Funny knick fans (expecially and surprisingly you lethal) think were stressed out about Lebron leaving after we just won back to back titles chasing a 3rd.

I didn't mean for that to be a shot at Heat fans, or LeBron all that much (although its clear he's a narcissist but I probably would be to if I was LeBron James). Its for all the dudes bashing Melo's character and vernacular when he's the one actually being straight up with the teams he works for and fanbases he plays for. Probably shouldn't have thrown that last jab in, but it did reinforce my point.

jam
09-12-2013, 08:28 PM
It merely guarantees that the knicks will be a second tier (non) contender indefinitely (or at least for the next 5-6 years).

It's almost like he's left the nuggets to rejoin a team very similar if not identical to the nuggets (a 50 win team with great defense, only one scorer, and no real threat to contend).

The knicks are the nuggets 2.0. But at least he's playing in the garden.

beasted86
09-12-2013, 09:06 PM
2 who said that

1 Yes, assuming no trades for contract or signings next year
2 Many Knick fans 2009-2013
3 Last big free agent draws in last 15 years (excluding trades) have been Stoudemire and Chandler. :shrug:
4 Possibly, but why 2015?

jam
09-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Dolan has deep pockets but doesn't understand basketball. Having said that, the knicks had a very good season, and have done surprisingly well in the offseason.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the knicks became a legit contender at some point this decade.

Bostonjorge
09-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Let's see what happens when the Knicks are a 1st rd exit and melo actually has a way out. Melo has zero help in NY only hope is great team play like Indiana. I'm sure he has one foot out the door already.

alwaysaknick
09-13-2013, 01:58 AM
Melo wants to come to NY, he will stay here.

ryang
09-13-2013, 09:11 AM
He wants to win in New York. He will always feel next year could be the year. He won't leave there.

BklynKnicks3
09-13-2013, 09:24 AM
that's so beautiful sounds like alil job at LeBron to me :)
On trying to win in NY.

BklynKnicks3
09-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Heat fans will do exactly what they did in games 6 leave. Some will follow LeBron to his new team and say we are not heat fans where LeBron fans I get a crack out of that one

Big Zo
09-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Of course he's not going anywhere, nobody else wants him. lol

ryang
09-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Heat fans will do exactly what they did in games 6 leave. Some will follow LeBron to his new team and say we are not heat fans where LeBron fans I get a crack out of that one

And the clown award goes to you. 400 rich people in the lower bowl left. Those rich people do not represent the fan base. Keep going on and on about our fan base. I love the dolphins, heat and Seminoles. Nothing any fan does takes away my joy when either team wins a title. At least it makes you feel better. Hey maybe your fan base will cheer for Lebron in MSG as my heat team beats you. Maybe then he will come to your team. Lmao. We don't cheer for other teams star like yours did in hopes he comes and makes us relevant again. Back to back champs. Not much you can say anymore so stick with hating on the bandwagon heat fan. Fine with me.

KnickaBocka.44
09-13-2013, 11:23 AM

You Heat fans aren't.

KnickaBocka.44
09-13-2013, 11:28 AM

I love how you contextualize that when what I actually said was "the possibility that it happens is real". I never said that it will definitely happen.

Seeing as you have over 9,000 posts since 2010, I would hope you are entertained by discussing the future possibilities of teams in the off-season, otherwise it's been a massive waste of time.

ryang
09-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Ignorant knick fans. Bandwagon heat fans. Both franchises has there share of dumb idiotic fans. Not sure what anyone's point is. Not a real question.

Sandman
09-13-2013, 11:32 AM

Yup, after all thats what they say about Ewing, right?

colinskik
09-13-2013, 11:36 AM
And the clown award goes to you. 400 rich people in the lower bowl left. Those rich people do not represent the fan base. Keep going on and on about our fan base. I love the dolphins, heat and Seminoles. Nothing any fan does takes away my joy when either team wins a title. At least it makes you feel better. Hey maybe your fan base will cheer for Lebron in MSG as my heat team beats you. Maybe then he will come to your team. Lmao. We don't cheer for other teams star like yours did in hopes he comes and makes us relevant again. Back to back champs. Not much you can say anymore so stick with hating on the bandwagon heat fan. Fine with me.

Doesn't excuse the fact that Heat fans left the building in a close playoff game. That's despicable and wouldn't be found at another arena.

I see nothing wrong with acknowledging an amazing play or a super talented player. We still root for our team to get the W above all else, but denying the obvious is for the homers.

ryang
09-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Denying? I just said those rich people don't represent people like me. I won't spend 5 grand to go to a game. If I would and the rest of heat fans just like me you wouldn't see that. Again who cares? Does that mean I shouldn't be happy we won? Do I not have bragging rights over you? Pretty sure I do. At least you have something to nit pick at. Whatever helps shoulder the blow I guess.

Are you saying I don't love my team? Are you saying we have no fans? Both dumb comments and are for people who are butt hurt we won AGAIN. Oh and cheering for another superstar as he beats down your team is very pathetic. Sorry you don't see this.

ryang
09-13-2013, 11:42 AM
Those fans who left are not fans. They are bandwagon fans.
Feel better? I'd be Celtic pride sitting there two hrs later screaming about how I wish I was a boat person. The Yankees have a **** ton of bandwagon fans. Should we start a convo on that?

Mile High Champ
09-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Talk is cheap. What happens if the Knicks go out first round this year in the playoffs? Will Melo be singing the same tune than? Who cares what these guys say because it really does not matter until the first day of free agency next year.

PhillyFaninLA
09-13-2013, 12:23 PM
If I'm the Bulls, Pacers, Heat, well every other NBA team I'm happy it means the Knicks won't win a title.

TheIlladelph16
09-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Doesn't excuse the fact that Heat fans left the building in a close playoff game. That's despicable and wouldn't be found at another arena.

I see nothing wrong with acknowledging an amazing play or a super talented player. We still root for our team to get the W above all else, but denying the obvious is for the homers.

Man, certain Knicks fans just love it up there on the pedestal of mediocrity. Tell us again, how should everyone act as fans? You seem to have all the knowledge in the world on what makes a good fan base.

nycericanguy
09-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Man, certain Knicks fans just love it up there on the pedestal of mediocrity. Tell us again, how should everyone act as fans? You seem to have all the knowledge in the world on what makes a good fan base.

The definition of mediocre is .500... Knicks haven't been at .500 in years. They were 26 games over .500 last year and are 52-19 with Melo the last 2 years.

Melo can't win here though, if he says I'm not going anywhere people say talk is cheap, had he said he's keeping his options open people would say he's deserting NY and should commit...

So hopefully he doesn't talk about it anymore like he promised.

ryang
09-13-2013, 12:56 PM
The definition of mediocre is .500... Knicks haven't been at .500 in years. They were 26 games over .500 last year and are 52-19 with Melo the last 2 years.

Melo can't win here though, if he says I'm not going anywhere people say talk is cheap, had he said he's keeping his options open people would say he's deserting NY and should commit...

So hopefully he doesn't talk about it anymore like he promised.

I understand your point but winning one playoff series in 15 years is mediocre at its best. A lot of talk for that type of record.

nycericanguy
09-13-2013, 12:58 PM
I understand your point but winning one playoff series in 15 years is mediocre at its best. A lot of talk for that type of record.

Knicks had a HORRIBLE decade in the Isiah/Layden years... is anyone really arguing that? We stuck around through it though...

But the last few years have been fine and well above mediocrity.

Jamiecballer
09-13-2013, 01:20 PM
i fully agree with this. any team that is featuring Carmelo Anthony will always be competitive but have trouble ever getting over the hump.

of course the Raps still have to figure out how to get better, and in my heart i believe it starts by getting rid of our own, poor mans version of Carmelo.

ryang
09-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Knicks had a HORRIBLE decade in the Isiah/Layden years... is anyone really arguing that? We stuck around through it though...

While I agree with you I can't rap my head around knick fans bragging about this. Or acting as if they have been a power house. You've won one playoff series in 16 years. Since Melo arrived you've played great during the regular season. But most fans don't measure a team by regular season success. Expecially if that fan base is gloating and or bragging about how good there team is. That's all

nycericanguy
09-13-2013, 01:38 PM
While I agree with you I can't rap my head around knick fans bragging about this. Or acting as if they have been a power house. You've won one playoff series in 16 years. Since Melo arrived you've played great during the regular season. But most fans don't measure a team by regular season success. Expecially if that fan base is gloating and or bragging about how good there team is. That's all

we went to the finally in 99', 14 years ago. So you're wrong.

but like usual its just people saying Knick fans are saying stuff that they didn't say.

No one''s called NY a powerhouse on here that I can see. And if they did, you're talking about maybe 1 poster.

yet you say MIA fans shouldn't be judged by the 400 fans who left game 6... double standard much?

PhillyFaninLA
09-13-2013, 02:11 PM

They have been fine but yet you have as many titles of the Sixers, Raptors, Raider, Astros, as many majors as Tiger Woods......

ryang
09-13-2013, 02:16 PM
we went to the finally in 99', 14 years ago. So you're wrong.

but like usual its just people saying Knick fans are saying stuff that they didn't say.

No one''s called NY a powerhouse on here that I can see. And if they did, you're talking about maybe 1 poster.

yet you say MIA fans shouldn't be judged by the 400 fans who left game 6... double standard much?

I wasn't referring to you or I would have quoted you. Ok 14 years ago you lost in the finals. Wasn't trying to create a holy war was just saying the majority of knock fans here in south Florida are something special.

colinskik
09-13-2013, 02:38 PM

It's simple really. Stay till the end of a ****ing playoff game. If you are actual true fan that should be a given.

ryang
09-13-2013, 02:52 PM
But the rich people in Miami are most likely not originally from here and are eating shrimp cocktails planning there night after the game. This isn't New York. We don't have 8 million people living around MSG. We also have a lot of people who moved from somewhere else. Must be the weather and women. But again 400 people left. We won. Who cares. Our whole fan base doesn't deserve this team because of bandwagon fans and rich people? Come on dude now you just sound like a bitter ex wife. Knick fans are so much better why? Cause you go to games when you suck to boo the team or cheer for Lebron as he dumps 50+ on Your team? Just give it a break. We win your upset we get it.

bucketss
09-13-2013, 02:59 PM

while allowing 35 for rudy gay.

colinskik
09-13-2013, 03:09 PM
But the rich people in Miami are most likely not originally from here and are eating shrimp cocktails planning there night after the game. This isn't New York. We don't have 8 million people living around MSG. We also have a lot of people who moved from somewhere else. Must be the weather and women. But again 400 people left. We won. Who cares. Our whole fan base doesn't deserve this team because of bandwagon fans and rich people? Come on dude now you just sound like a bitter ex wife. Knick fans are so much better why? Cause you go to games when you suck to boo the team or cheer for Lebron as he dumps 50+ on Your team? Just give it a break. We win your upset we get it.

Don't equate my hatred for the Heat and their success with me and others calling out a large majority of Heat fans who are cut from the worst type of cloth. My hate really stems back to Riley, but that's for a different thread.

All the points you tried to make above apply to NY too ... rich people not originally from here, planning their after-game activities, moving here for the women (can't claim the weather attracts anyone), yet MSG is packed until the final horn. I can speak for Knicks fans in NY and they appreciate being in the Garden and relish every min. It's really quite an experience. And yes, I would claim that going to game even when our team was garbage in order to see great basketball is what makes us great fans. We don't only go when there's success in the air. That's the whole point.

I understand this well as the evolution of Yankees fans is much the same. People go to see the Yankees so they can see the new stadium and eat the food, and then leave early to avoid traffic. I'm a lifelong Yankees fan but i really cannot stand a large majority of the fan base.

I'm not saying you are necessarily a bandwagon fan, although I also can't say for sure that you aren't, but the fact that you get so butt hurt when the Heat fan base as a whole is labeled as bandwagon-ing is curious to say the least.

ryang
09-13-2013, 06:06 PM
It's not butt hurt lol. Just sick of hearing that every time the Heat are mentioned. I agree MSGs atmosphere is a whole nother level but that should be expected given the history of MSG. We are a football town (we don't go to games cause its 100 degree and we always seem to lose) but that doesn't mean we don't have great fans. I've been a fan since we entered the league. I was a fan when your Knicks would crush my dreams ever year. It's just old hearing about the fans. Before it was Lebron and I don't expect a knick fan to have any love for the Heat with or without Lebron. I can't stand the Knicks but your fans cheered for Lebron as he trashed your team. Not acceptable in my eyes.

Your stadium is so much easier to get to and you've had MSG there forever. You have like 8 million people living in or around there so naturally you Should fill the house. People do move there I agree but there are more natives to your area then here by far. Not many people from Miami move to New York compared to they amount of New Yorkers who move here. It's a different ball game and your technically a basketball city. Rutgers etc etc. not sure how me responding to garbage being thrown the Heats way is surprising or suspect to you. We're by far one of the most scrutinized teams in sports history. It gets old. Yes we have a ton of bandwagon fans. But plenty of knock fans just like repping NY. Goes both ways

ryang
09-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Does Brooklyn have great fans? Not poss. They just entered the league but due to your population and easy commute and those fans get to rep the city of New York that house is pact. **** you have two football teams and two basketball team (bills don't count lol). Much bigger population. Not a fair comparison. When mj came to town down here we would fill our house the same as you did for Lebron. Difference is we didn't cheer for MJ as he squashed us. Do you not see my point?

ClearSoulForce
09-13-2013, 06:34 PM
The Knicks are back.

Melo shoots 40% for his playoff career with this 9 first round exits in 11 years.

What do Knicks fans insinuate? He's the elite of the elite. Not even Jordan can hold his jock.

Da knicks iz back.

nosde12-ddt
09-14-2013, 04:18 AM
That's why I like melo more than LBJ. Melo will tell you what he plans and what he feels. LBJ will tell you he has no plans and will shock the world with his decision.

dailydreamteam.com - "Taking your daily fantasy basketball skills to the next level."

javaid64
09-14-2013, 05:23 AM
hey lebron is so much better player than melo but he's still a P-u-ssy. I like the fact melo would want to work hard to win a champion instead of taking some easy way out.

sammyvine
09-14-2013, 07:55 AM

no doubt about it the knicks have under-performed

they are in new york and really should be like the lakers, but if anything they are one of the worst run franchises in the league due to an incompetent owner..
melo will put them back on the map but i don't think hes good enough to win a ring like dirk did with the mavs in 2011. too many holes in his game and i doubt think he is an ultimate competitor.

Jesse2272
09-14-2013, 09:22 AM
All florida is bandwagon fans period, except college football

no diss just reality

it was hilarious sitting in the arena game 6 4th quarter vs spurs, Tony, hit a 3, huge layup...

I was getting **** all night, drunk ****s hugging, acting stupid, going crazy all night..

I turn around after that last play, 1/3 of the arena left

ryang
09-14-2013, 09:57 AM
All of Florida. Lmao. Stop smoking. It's rotting your brain.

Dade County
09-14-2013, 11:08 AM
All florida is bandwagon fans period, except college football

no diss just reality

it was hilarious sitting in the arena game 6 4th quarter vs spurs, Tony, hit a 3, huge layup...

I was getting **** all night, drunk ****s hugging, acting stupid, going crazy all night..

I turn around after that last play, 1/3 of the arena left

South florida fans are not ban-wagon fans...smh

Most SFL fans are just not dumb consumers; most will not spend their hard earn money on a losing product. They will rout for their team at a bar or from home, but you can't tell people how to spend their money (not saying that you did that poster... I am just trying to clear things up in a whole.)

This City loves a winner... You can't expect everyone to have the same mentality about sports; some cities sports is all they have, in other cities people have other **** to do; and why don't people take in account the different multi culture diversity we have in South florida?

Jesse2272
09-14-2013, 11:40 AM
South florida fans are not ban-wagon fans...smh

Most SFL fans are just not dumb consumers; most will not spend their hard earn money on a losing product. They will rout for their team at a bar or from home, but you can't tell people how to spend their money (not saying that you did that poster... I am just trying to clear things up in a whole.)

This City loves a winner... You can't expect everyone to have the same mentality about sports; some cities sports is all they have, in other cities people have other **** to do; and why don't people take in account the different multi culture diversity we have in South florida?

Bandwagon...

Vagina monologue

Bandwagon doesnt mean Miami doesnt have culture...

I love living in florida, you fans are bogus just fact, Ill take livin in FL coming from the bronx over NY any day, your slums have coconut trees, Im a happy man here...

LongIslandIcedZ
09-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Doesn't “Im not going nowhere" roughly translate to “I'm leaving"

Kashmir13579
09-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Bandwagon...

Vagina monologue

I love living in florida, you fans are bogus just fact, Ill take livin in FL coming from the bronx over NY any day, your slums have coconut trees, Im a happy man here...
lmfao you killin' 'em Jess'

ryang
09-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Bandwagon...

Vagina monologue

Obviously you haven't been to the upper levels during a Knicks heat game. Next time you do say all this out loud. I bet someone throws you down below. Come to a dolphins jets game. Start running your mouth about how we're all bogus. Dolphins jets this year. Message me for section details. Not a threat just sayin come kick it with some real fans and see how you feel afterwards.

Kashmir13579
09-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Meet me in the parking lot!

Jesse2272
09-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Obviously you haven't been to the upper levels during a Knicks heat game. Next time you do say all this out loud. I bet someone throws you down below. Come to a dolphins jets game. Start running your mouth about how we're all bogus. Dolphins jets this year. Message me for section details. Not a threat just sayin come kick it with some real fans and see how you feel afterwards.

LMFAO

The only real fans that go to heat games are rooting the other teams

You dont have bleacher creatures. I basically go with a gang of peeps to heat games just to rouse the so called fans, lets just say I leave each game very unfullfilled

Ive seen fans from other teams literally taken out of the nosebleeds at ole yankee stadium by their cankles brah

send me seat details, I havent gone to the dolphs yet the past 2 years, Ill wear my LT throwback, I hate the jets and would probably root fins in that situation

ryang
09-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Section 437. Next heat Knicks game ill be there. Bring that gang of peeps you speak of. Hey at least you have the better fan base. Lmao. Come to the next heat Knicks game. Gotta see this.

ryang
09-14-2013, 04:19 PM
I've been to MSG several times. Half the fans aren't even paying attention. Giants stadium gets real tho.

Jesse2272
09-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Lets do this ryang

If you show me something Im missing, Ill gladly admit you right on PSD homie, I have season tix hooks through my job, I will PM you when the season starts, dont wory, it wont be nose bleeding...

Just spitting what I see day to day in FL

Jesse2272
09-14-2013, 04:32 PM
I've been to MSG several times. Half the fans aren't even paying attention. Giants stadium gets real tho.

MSG is where you need to sit the nose bleeds, especially as small that ***** is, dont believe you where there, even the suits dont drown the real fans dog

ryang
09-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Been there plenty. A lot of family up there. Hit me up when we play down here. If you've really been to the AAA up in the upper deck you didn't run your mouth about how we're fake fans. You haven't been to dolphin stadium saying that out loud without getting into a fight guaranteed. Either that or you were whispering in the bathroom stall. **** when I was younger I'd go to games just to find people talking like you. No way you've been to either place runnin your mouth without a fight. Not poss.

ryang
09-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Have you been to the old orange bowl?? You'd get shot talking like this there. I'm a fsu fan and I have been in a fight every time I've been there just because of my jersey. What area do you live in? Weston? The beach? Very different in those richy parts.

Seizabmc
09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Carmelo anthony isn't going anywhere! All this speculation about him leaving is straight bs ! It's just the media trying to start $h!t ! I love how every year every one hates on the knicks , and now that we got a great team and were starting to build chemistry here they go trying to ruin it. But I'm glad that melo put a stop to it and flat out said I ain't going no where! If any thing them laker fans have to be concerned that Kobe doesn't come join his boy melo over here in NY ! Or even Lebron , he already said that he wants to play with melo in ny ! Or how about kd , when asked what his plans were all he said was " we will worry about that when the time comes " so out of all the big names , melo is the only one that said that he isn't leaving and that he loves being a knick !

NYKnickFanatic
09-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Carmelo anthony isn't going anywhere! All this speculation about him leaving is straight bs ! It's just the media trying to start $h!t ! I love how every year every one hates on the knicks , and now that we got a great team and were starting to build chemistry here they go trying to ruin it. But I'm glad that melo put a stop to it and flat out said I ain't going no where! If any thing them laker fans have to be concerned that Kobe doesn't come join his boy melo over here in NY ! Or even Lebron , he already said that he wants to play with melo in ny ! Or how about kd , when asked what his plans were all he said was " we will worry about that when the time comes " so out of all the big names , melo is the only one that said that he isn't leaving and that he loves being a knick !

Link...?

xxplayerxx23
09-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Have you been to the old orange bowl?? You'd get shot talking like this there. I'm a fsu fan and I have been in a fight every time I've been there just because of my jersey. What area do you live in? Weston? The beach? Very different in those richy parts.

I wore a Knicks Jersey all around Miami when I went and all I got was two people say I don't like your jersey :shrug: you can say what you want but Miami has bandwagoners I'm sure there are a lot of real fans there but winning = more bandwagon fans then losing

BklynKnicks3
09-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Thanks man exactly

hey lebron is so much better player than melo but he's still a P-u-ssy. I like the fact melo would want to work hard to win a champion instead of taking some easy way out.

D-Block21-Chito
09-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Easy way out? He forced a trade to New York He is the same as Lebron a big **SSY

NYKnickFanatic
09-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Easy way out? He forced a trade to New York He is the same as Lebron a big **SSY

He forced a trade from a solid Nuggets team, to a sub-par, below .500 Knicks team.

Makes sense.

ryang
09-16-2013, 12:38 PM
I wore a Knicks Jersey all around Miami when I went and all I got was two people say I don't like your jersey :shrug: you can say what you want but Miami has bandwagoners I'm sure there are a lot of real fans there but winning = more bandwagon fans then losing

Never said we didn't have bandwagon fans. We have a ton. Wear that jersey to a game and start yelling that were all fake fans and we don't deserve to breathe. That's what that kid was saying. We're not going to tar and feather you or hang your body out front of a shop because you wore a knick jersey lol. I've been to New York plenty of times with my dolphins, Seminoles and heat gear. No one says a thing either. This isn't mid evil times. But I've been to jets stadium 3 times when the dolphins have visited and its usually not bad. I'm sure if I started yelling at people saying there all a waste of space things would go differently. This guys saying he went to a heat Knicks game in the upper deck yelling at fan with his buddies. Didn't happen. He would have been in a fight guaranteed. He's saying all the fans just stayed quiet. Obviously he hasn't been to a game in the AAA. Unless he went lower bowl where this whole argument started. Lower bowl is rich nice easy going fans.

effen5
09-17-2013, 07:30 AM
Does Brooklyn have great fans? Not poss. They just entered the league but due to your population and easy commute and those fans get to rep the city of New York that house is pact. **** you have two football teams and two basketball team (bills don't count lol). Much bigger population. Not a fair comparison. When mj came to town down here we would fill our house the same as you did for Lebron. Difference is we didn't cheer for MJ as he squashed us. Do you not see my point?

No you didn't cheer, you guys just retired his jersey.

effen5
09-17-2013, 07:45 AM
No clue why Knick fans and Heat fans are arguing about their fans. Regardless of how bad Miami Heat fans are (And they are a terrible fan base), they are the champions, and have the ability to three peat. Knicks aren't going anywhere.

ChitownbullsBG7
09-17-2013, 08:11 AM
He forced a trade from a solid Nuggets team, to a sub-par, below .500 Knicks team.

Makes sense.
He forced his way to NY to try to form the big 3 of himself, cp3, and Amare. Don't act like you don't remember that. He just failed at that attempt and LeBron succeeded at his forming of a big 3.

todu82
09-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Yeah, can't see why he'd leave there. The guy has played some great basketball since he got there.

J4KOP99
09-17-2013, 11:06 AM
I still can't get over the stupidity and irony of his quote.

Jimmy boeheim forgot to help him get enrolled in an English class.

colinskik
09-17-2013, 11:22 AM
He forced his way to NY to try to form the big 3 of himself, cp3, and Amare. Don't act like you don't remember that. He just failed at that attempt and LeBron succeeded at his forming of a big 3.

Not the same and you know it. He forced his way to NY to be in NY, not to form the Melo-Amare- CP3 trio which wasn't even possible.

KnickaBocka.44
09-17-2013, 11:32 AM

Even if that were the case, which it's not, you'd have to replace Lebron and Melo with Riley and Walsh.

ryang
09-17-2013, 11:33 AM
No you didn't cheer, you guys just retired his jersey.

What's wrong with that?

ryang
09-17-2013, 11:36 AM
No clue why Knick fans and Heat fans are arguing about their fans. Regardless of how bad Miami Heat fans are (And they are a terrible fan base), they are the champions, and have the ability to three peat. Knicks aren't going anywhere.

Just another dumb quote from someone who has no clue what there talkig about. Either way I could care less what the rest of the country feels about our fan base. Just know we're all laughing at you and your incoherent responses.

nycericanguy
09-17-2013, 12:01 PM

Yea I mean I'm not sure we'll ever see 3 superstars in their prime engineer a plan to team up the way those 3 did... it was a perfect storm and seemed to have been planned for years. All the tweets and those photos with "someones missing" point to a plan that goes back years...

But you really can't blame other guys for trying... they want to win too.

NYKnickFanatic
09-17-2013, 12:24 PM

Forcing a trade to NY, would mean no way possible to form a big three and he knew that...

Pistol_Pete
09-17-2013, 01:45 PM
"Hey, superstar play who cause a huge amount of turmoil demanding you be traded to NY, the media capital of the world, are you going to leave when you're a free agent?"

Come on, what do you expect him to say. It's either "I'm staying" or "We'll see what happens." Ever star player, and almost every player period is going to say that.

This is not news.

effen5
09-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Just another dumb quote from someone who has no clue what there talkig about. Either way I could care less what the rest of the country feels about our fan base. Just know we're all laughing at you and your incoherent responses.

Really? The state of Florida in general for pro sports has a terrible fan base.

I guess people already forgot about Miami's "Fan Up"

ramsizzle
09-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Really? The state of Florida in general for pro sports has a terrible fan base.

I guess people already forgot about Miami's "Fan Up"

They just dont think so.... sad really.

effen5
09-17-2013, 02:52 PM
They just dont think so.... sad really.

He says I'm clueless, it sounds like he's delusional.

ryang
09-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Do you live here? Are fan base is dedicated to football. Basketball we have plenty of fans just a lot of bandwagon fans. Every winning franchise has bandwagon fans. Not sure what makes you so sure our fans aren't real fans? Seems stupid to me without knowing anything about it. Either way I could care less. I love my dolphins, noles and heat all day every day so whatever makes you feel better. Dont let empty seats at dolphin stadium fool you. It's hot as hell and why spend 500 bucks to watch us lose when I can do that from home? I'd rather buy a very expensive tv then waste money on loss after loss. Guess that makes us horrible. Lmao

ryang
09-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Who has a good fan base in your opinion? Every nfl team besides Miami? Every basketball franchise but Miami? Every college team but floridas?? Lmao. Sounds like your just upset the Heat keep winning. Me ill quit my job to watch the game (own business so need but when I worked at restraunts in my younger years I'd quit if I couldn't get off). Again whatever makes you feel better me winning makes me feel better not how crowded MSG was versus the AAA (which has always been packed check attendance if you'd like every year in the top 15 well before Lebron got here).

ramsizzle
09-17-2013, 04:07 PM
Do you live here? Are fan base is dedicated to football. Basketball we have plenty of fans just a lot of bandwagon fans. Every winning franchise has bandwagon fans. Not sure what makes you so sure our fans aren't real fans? Seems stupid to me without knowing anything about it. Either way I could care less. I love my dolphins, noles and heat all day every day so whatever makes you feel better. Dont let empty seats at dolphin stadium fool you. It's hot as hell and why spend 500 bucks to watch us lose when I can do that from home? I'd rather buy a very expensive tv then waste money on loss after loss. Guess that makes us horrible. Lmao

Your football team is LAST in all of the nfl in attendance. Your baseball team has worse attendance than your Basketball team. Your basketball team had empty seats until Lebron got there and even then they walked out after thinking they lost in the finals. The City of Miami is A JOKE when it comes to fandom. Don't forget what team was on everyones short list for contraction before the big 3 got there.

ryang
09-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Your football team is LAST in all of the nfl in attendance. Your baseball team has worse attendance than your Basketball team. Your basketball team had empty seats until Lebron got there and even then they walked out after thinking they lost in the finals. The City of Miami is A JOKE when it comes to fandom. Don't forget what team was on everyones short list for contraction before the big 3 got there.

Baseball? We don't like baseball. Plus it's in the middle of little Havana. Football well why spend all that money to lose? Basketball never had empty seats unless we were 20 and 50. Look it up. You keep thinking were a joke. Who cares. I love my teams just as much as anyone you know. Plenty of people just like it. Attendance? Give me a break. If we suck we don't go. Sorry we have common sence and watch a loss from home rather then wasting money like browns fans do. Not our fault were not dumb.

ryang
09-17-2013, 04:13 PM
400 rich people walked out outta 30 thousand. Congrats those were our bandwagon fans. I sat in my seat right up until the end when we WON. House was still packed and the streets were flooded with people. Again come down here before you talk out your ***. Attendance? When winning its just fine or at least competive but if the dolphins are 0 n 6 don't expect us to waste our money. Just how it goes in a big city.

ramsizzle
09-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Baseball? We don't like baseball. Plus it's in the middle of little Havana. Football well why spend all that money to lose? Basketball never had empty seats unless we were 20 and 50. Look it up. You keep thinking were a joke. Who cares. I love my teams just as much as anyone you know. Plenty of people just like it. Attendance? Give me a break. If we suck we don't go. Sorry we have common sence and watch a loss from home rather then wasting money like browns fans do. Not our fault were not dumb.

what you aren't understanding is attendance helps teams gain profit...along with profit comes spending, and with spending comes wins. This holds true in baseball with everything from marketing to even players. Football and basketball as well. Baseball players do not want to play somewhere they won't be watched, along with the other sports. Lebron is an anomaly in the fact that he will be watched everywhere he plays so they at least have that going for them. Whats dumb is the fact that you don't think you should support your team. How do you expect them to put out a product worth watching if idiot fans do not come see the show?

ryang
09-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Well you said the heat never fill the house yet we sure spent a lot. Dolphins sure spent a lot this offseason. Am I wrong? We DoNT watch baseball. Ever. My Seminoles fill there house. My heat have always filled the house except the 3 years outta 25 that we sucked. Look it up. Dolphins house was always packed. 13 years of losing seasons will make people stop spending money to go. Look around at all the major cities. It holds true for all of them besides Chicago. You go sit outside for 13 years in 100 degree weather mixed with sparatic showers just to go 4 n 12 or 7 n 9. I can see the game just fine from my couch. Again what's your point? I don't deserve the heat cause were not number one in attendance? Top 15 since we came in the league so get your facts straight. Jets, raiders, lakers etc all have empty houses when year after year they lose. Look it up.

ryang
09-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Look the numbers up from the Heat since we came into the league. Look at the dolphins attendance before a decade of losing seasons. Again baseball is crap. Beyond boring. Hockey and baseball are garbage. Let me know what numbers you find in regards to the Heat. Always in the upper half of the league since we joined in 88. Now what? 400 rich people left the game early as the trophy was being wheeled out to the floor? Bandwagon fans down there. Real fans don't spend 4 grand to sit in the lower bowl. Most can't afford that nor should anyone with half a brain spend that type of money unless loaded with cash. I'd rather feed my family smoke a J and watch the game from my couch were beer doesn't cost 10 bucks a pop. I go to 3 playoff games every year. Dam sure wouldn't go to the lower bowl for 4 grand. No way. Had season tickets to the dolphins since 92. Stopped buying them in 05. Now instead of 3 grand in season tickets I buy a led Sony Bravia 240 hz 3d television. Much better bang for my buck.

colinskik
09-17-2013, 04:38 PM

If you truly don't care about what the rest of the country knows about your fan base than why are you still arguing this point with anyone who brings it up? We were debating it last week, and I check out the thread today and you're spitting out the same exact tripe to someone new.

Instead of telling people to check the numbers, why don't you provide the numbers if you really think you have a case?

ryang
09-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Cause I don't look up stats. Nor do I use computers. On my iPhone. 30 years old. Technology is over rated in my field of work. I know we're top 15. Not because of Internet exploring but because I know the numbers. I don't even know how to post a link to anything but YouTube. Sorry guess I'm dumb when it comes to stat looking up and computer technology. Top 15 since 88. Look it up.

I get misty eyes when my noles take the field and the chop gets going. I'm miserable after every dolphins loss. I love every minute of the past 25 years of basketball good or bad. Responding to someone doesn't mean I care a whole lot. Educating if anything. Sorry you take that as me being as butt Hurt as you guys when it comes to the Heat. I know it stings.

colinskik
09-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Cause I don't look up stats. Nor do I use computers. On my iPhone. 30 years old. Technology is over rated in my field of work. I know we're top 15. Not because of Internet exploring but because I know the numbers. I don't even know how to post a link to anything but YouTube. Sorry guess I'm dumb when it comes to stat looking up and computer technology. Top 15 since 88. Look it up.

I get misty eyes when my noles take the field and the chop gets going. I'm miserable after every dolphins loss. I love every minute of the past 25 years of basketball good or bad. Responding to someone doesn't mean I care a whole lot. Educating if anything. Sorry you take that as me being as butt Hurt as you guys when it comes to the Heat. I know it stings.

I'm not going to look up those numbers because I don't believe they exist. If you want to have a credible argument and try to convince people that you are correct, it would be in your interest to look them up and simply copy and paste the link. If not, then you keep saying something that nobody believes and it begins to sound even more fictional than it did when you first said it. I'm not buying that the Heat are "top 15" in whatever it is you think strictly because you "know the numbers." Not how it works on an internet forum where there is no recourse for spitting out untruths. Either you prove it or it's not true.

ryang
09-17-2013, 05:07 PM
No this site is full of kids like yourself who can click a button and pull it up. Me I don't even know where to look for that info. But it is however posted in the AAA and is mentioned several times a year when dumb people call in to 560 ( our sports talk radio show) and say the same non sence that's spewing out here. My man it's true. Look it up dont look it up whatever. Top 15 since we entered the league.

ryang
09-17-2013, 05:16 PM
http://sportslistoftheday.com/2011/12/01/nba-teams-with-the-highest-attendance-of-the-past-10-years/

Sent from my iPhone

ryang
09-17-2013, 05:34 PM
http://www.apbr.org/attendance.html

Sent from my iPhone

Here's our average since 88. What now? 400 people left in the lower bowl? Look at the numbers since you know so much. Lmao

amak316
09-17-2013, 06:45 PM
If it weren't for Dolan NYK would be the most desirable spot for 2015 free agents. Unfortunately Dolan does exist and the knicks will put together a slightly better than mediocre team because of the worst owner in all of sports

nycericanguy
09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
http://www.apbr.org/attendance.html

Sent from my iPhone

Here's our average since 88. What now? 400 people left in the lower bowl? Look at the numbers since you know so much. Lmao

I don't think its so much attendance that gives HEAT fans a bad rap... its the showing up to games late... to the point where they had to run promotions for fans who showed up on time.

And of course the fans who left in game 6 the minute MIA faced adversity and was down... we're not talking about 10 or 11 fans... 400 is a damn lot!

but I'm sure there are still some great MIA fans... it's just not a city that seems to really care that much about basketball as a whole

ryang
09-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I don't think its so much attendance that gives HEAT fans a bad rap... its the showing up to games late... to the point where they had to run promotions for fans who showed up on time.

And of course the fans who left in game 6 the minute MIA faced adversity and was down... we're not talking about 10 or 11 fans... 400 is a damn lot!

but I'm sure there are still some great MIA fans... it's just not a city that seems to really care that much about basketball as a whole

Were definetly a football town first and attendance says otherwise only cause we need a dome for the fins. We do have plenty of die hard fans like myself. Definetly a lot of bandwagon fans as well. And again the lower bowl fans at an NBA finals game do not represent this fan base. I saw a lot of New Yorkers arriving late to the Knicks playoff games as well check the tape. Traffic down here around the arena is a disaster. We don't have subways lol. I show up 4 hrs before any game I go to. It's all big city's tho except Chicago.

ryang
09-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Didn't expect to hear much after pulling those numbers up. Your hatred for Lebron clouds everyone's commen sence. Very sad.

ramsizzle
09-17-2013, 11:04 PM
Didn't expect to hear much after pulling those numbers up. Your hatred for Lebron clouds everyone's commen sence. Very sad. those raw numbers are GARBAGE. Your football team was LAST in attendance. As is your baseball team. They were ranked about half before lebron. The attendance is garbage. Get over yourself with this "we show up when we win" crap. Because that isn't fandom. That's just a thing to do then. For any big city that is garbage.

ryang
09-18-2013, 03:07 AM
those raw numbers are GARBAGE. Your football team was LAST in attendance. As is your baseball team. They were ranked about half before lebron. The attendance is garbage. Get over yourself with this "we show up when we win" crap. Because that isn't fandom. That's just a thing to do then. For any big city that is garbage.

Your right. There are no fans in Florida for any sport. Feel better? Numbers are garbage. Lmao. We show up when we win? Na. We just show up if we have a chance to win. Move along. You obviously can't read the previous statements so your obviously ********. Fandom? Lmao. Get some sleep child.

colinskik
09-18-2013, 09:40 AM
No this site is full of kids like yourself who can click a button and pull it up. Me I don't even know where to look for that info. But it is however posted in the AAA and is mentioned several times a year when dumb people call in to 560 ( our sports talk radio show) and say the same non sence that's spewing out here. My man it's true. Look it up dont look it up whatever. Top 15 since we entered the league.

First off, I'm only two years younger than yourself and I don't sound like a clueless geriatric who doesn't know how to use the internet for the most basic search one minute, then comes off like a idiot child who can't even spell a simple word like "nonsense" the next. So that's the first thing.

Secondly, I wasn't claiming that your numbers were necessarily made up. What I was trying to convey to you is that if you want to have a cogent argument than you need to provide the numbers you speak of or else no one will believe you -- such is the nature of an internet forum.

Lastly, seems like you found the numbers you speak of fairly easily after all of your biotching. So hard was it? However, numbers can be interpreted anyway you please, and the way I see, in '09-'10, when the Heat had a down year the numbers fell from the previous year. Why? Because the fan base as a whole is fair-weather and will only show up if the team is a championship contender. Forget the love of the game, the loyalty to the team and how it represents the city splayed across the jersey. Nah, that's for people who waste money right? But you still go to playoff games that cost how much?

KnickaBocka.44
09-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Well you said the heat never fill the house yet we sure spent a lot. Dolphins sure spent a lot this offseason. Am I wrong? We DoNT watch baseball. Ever. My Seminoles fill there house. My heat have always filled the house except the 3 years outta 25 that we sucked. Look it up. Dolphins house was always packed. 13 years of losing seasons will make people stop spending money to go. Look around at all the major cities. It holds true for all of them besides Chicago. You go sit outside for 13 years in 100 degree weather mixed with sparatic showers just to go 4 n 12 or 7 n 9. I can see the game just fine from my couch. Again what's your point? I don't deserve the heat cause were not number one in attendance? Top 15 since we came in the league so get your facts straight. Jets, raiders, lakers etc all have empty houses when year after year they lose. Look it up.

This isn't even correct, the Dolphins went 11-5 in 2008. You are just talking out of your *** and trying to make excuses for an entire city just to save face on this website. You really are a pathetic loser.

ryang
09-18-2013, 11:06 AM
First off, I'm only two years younger than yourself and I don't sound like a clueless geriatric who doesn't know how to use the internet for the most basic search one minute, then comes off like a idiot child who can't even spell a simple word like "nonsense" the next. So that's the first thing.

Secondly, I wasn't claiming that your numbers were necessarily made up. What I was trying to convey to you is that if you want to have a cogent argument than you need to provide the numbers you speak of or else no one will believe you -- such is the nature of an internet forum.

Lastly, seems like you found the numbers you speak of fairly easily after all of your biotching. So hard was it? However, numbers can be interpreted anyway you please, and the way I see, in '09-'10, when the Heat had a down year the numbers fell from the previous year. Why? Because the fan base as a whole is fair-weather and will only show up if the team is a championship contender. Forget the love of the game, the loyalty to the team and how it represents the city splayed across the jersey. Nah, that's for people who waste money right? But you still go to playoff games that cost how much?

You do realize Riley was all but tanking that year right? I'm on my iPhone. I could care less how my spelling comes across. You did understand me right? Again have fun with this whole notion that south Florida has no fans. It's about as dumb as dumb gets. And again why spend money if you know your team is going to lose? If Tomm the Knicks were playing and you knew your gonna lose. Are you still paying money to go? If so congrats but that doesn't make you a real fan. Just means you either haven't seen them enough in person or your really bored or you don't own a television.

ryang
09-18-2013, 11:11 AM
This isn't even correct, the Dolphins went 11-5 in 2008. You are just talking out of your *** and trying to make excuses for an entire city just to save face on this website. You really are a pathetic loser.

One year and we were bounced out in the first round by the ravens. What's your point? We have no fans? Loser is someone like you people who can't talk about our team anymore so you point to the fans even tho for the past 20 years I've clearly showed you we've been in the top 15 in attendance. You have no point so keep on going about how south Florida doesn't deserve the heat or we never go to games. It's very innacurate and makes you seem like a bitter ex wife. Sorry your Knicks can't beat us. Speaking of Knicks do you not remember how packed our house was in the 90s as your Knicks beat us year after year? Or are you to young? If you do remember then who were all those fans? Fair weather fans?

KnickaBocka.44
09-18-2013, 11:12 AM
You do realize Riley was all but tanking that year right? I'm on my iPhone. I could care less how my spelling comes across. You did understand me right? Again have fun with this whole notion that south Florida has no fans. It's about as dumb as dumb gets.

You have fans, they just aren't good ones.

KnickaBocka.44
09-18-2013, 11:14 AM
One year and we were bounced out in the first round by the ravens. What's your point? We have no fans? Loser is someone like you people who can't talk about our team anymore so you point to the fans even tho for the past 20 years I've clearly showed you we've been in the top 15 in attendance. You have no point so keep on going about how south Florida doesn't deserve the heat or we never go to games. It's very innacurate and makes you seem like a bitter ex wife. Sorry your Knicks can't beat us. Speaking of Knicks do you not remember how packed our house was in the 90s as your Knicks beat is year after year? Or are you to young? If you do remember then who were all those fans? Fair weather fans?

No, and you've had other seasons over .500 too. I just chose a recent year far over .500 to show you just how wrong you are.

Cool. You packed an arena for a rivalry playoff series, can't believe you are even using that in your defense.

I'm not bitter at all, you are the one getting in a tizzy trying to defend everyone in your city. Why not just seperate yourself from the horrible fans everyne knows the heat have and go on with your life, since you "own your own business" and all.

ryang
09-18-2013, 11:27 AM
In my defense I used real numbers over 20 years. I've been to plenty of games. So I used my personal experience. We have always filled that arena. Again as far as the dolphins go I had season tickets for years. I got tired of spending 3 grand every July. I instead bought a good tv. Now I can pick and choose the game i go to. I'm going this week. It's at 4 and it won't be so 100 degrees. We went over 500. Woo hoo. We are educated enough to know when our team even has a chance to win a playoff game. Last year for instance you couldn't pay me to go sit out in the sun an watch us lose. That doesn't mean I'm a fair weather fan. Or I don't love my team. I still watched every second of every game live on television. But since I wasn't at any games last year I'm not a fan right?

ryang
09-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Again numbers show we've always filled the house. Me living here and going to games I know we fill up the house. Always have. You have no argument so carry on with your garbage.

KnickaBocka.44
09-18-2013, 11:33 AM
In my defense I used real numbers over 20 years. I've been to plenty of games. So I used my personal experience. We have always filled that arena. Again as far as the dolphins go I had season tickets for years. I got tired of spending 3 grand every July. I instead bought a good tv. Now I can pick and choose the game i go to. I'm going this week. It's at 4 and it won't be so 100 degrees. We went over 500. Woo hoo. We are educated enough to know when our team even has a chance to win a playoff game. Last year for instance you couldn't pay me to go sit out in the sun an watch us lose. That doesn't mean I'm a fair weather fan. Or I don't love my team. I still watched every second of every game live on television. But since I wasn't at any games last year I'm not a fan right?

So now your superior sporting education has given you the power to see into the future and see if your team will win a game? You really are pathetic here man, you manufacture some excuse for everything that implies superiority, when in fact, it makes you sound even more desperate.

ryang
09-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Whatever. Your confused. We do know when we're gonna suck. We are not blind like jet fans who think there good this year. I bet you the jets don't win a playoff game. Wanna bet? This year the dolphins actually have a CHANCE. See how that works. Come visit south florida. Walk up and down a1a holding a sign that says we're fake fans. I bet someone runs you over. Then someone will probably pick your pockets. Then the cops would show up and not even get upset when they hear what happened. They'd probably get a good laugh at your expense. But I guess espn and Charles Barkley told you all you need to know. Oh you did see that Barkley had to be moved inside of our arena because we were throwing **** trying to pick a fight etc etc? Fake fans with passion. Weird.

JoeBlessU
09-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Didn't expect to hear much after pulling those numbers up. Your hatred for Lebron clouds everyone's commen sence. Very sad.

What's sad is your attempt to spell "Common Sense"...

ryang
09-18-2013, 11:47 AM
It's auto correct on a iPhone. It is funny though.

JoeBlessU
09-18-2013, 11:51 AM
It's auto correct on a iPhone. It is funny though.

LOL Good Sport:cheers:

colinskik
09-18-2013, 11:55 AM
You do realize Riley was all but tanking that year right? I'm on my iPhone. I could care less how my spelling comes across. You did understand me right? Again have fun with this whole notion that south Florida has no fans. It's about as dumb as dumb gets. And again why spend money if you know your team is going to lose? If Tomm the Knicks were playing and you knew your gonna lose. Are you still paying money to go? If so congrats but that doesn't make you a real fan. Just means you either haven't seen them enough in person or your really bored or you don't own a television.

This right here is the point I've been making. I did attend games during our atrocious years because even though a championship run was completely out of the question, the East was weak and there was still a chance to make the playoffs. And then, since I'm a blind fan, I figure, we make the playoffs and anything can happen. I didn't stop watching the Knicks when they were poor, which it seems is your brand of fandom.

However, I don't have money to burn and refuse to pay hundreds of dollars to see my team, regardless of their record. I would never buy season tickets and in all likelihood playoff tickets either unless I was presented with a real deal.

effen5
09-18-2013, 11:59 AM
This right here is the point I've been making. I did attend games during our atrocious years because even though a championship run was completely out of the question, the East was weak and there was still a chance to make the playoffs. And then, since I'm a blind fan, I figure, we make the playoffs and anything can happen. I didn't stop watching the Knicks when they were poor, which it seems is your brand of fandom.

However, I don't have money to burn and refuse to pay hundreds of dollars to see my team, regardless of their record. I would never buy season tickets and in all likelihood playoff tickets either unless I was presented with a real deal.

Someone should check the bulls attendance when they were also atrocious. 12-13 wins, 20 wins, bulls fans were still top 5 and top 10 in attendance. Like I said, Florida has terrible fans.

ryang
09-18-2013, 12:04 PM

But I don't stop watching. I just don't spend 500 bucks to be there for a loss. At least you agree as far as money goes. Top 15 for 25 years. Pretty good considering we do have a lot of fair weather fans. I always think my teams are going to win. Just not taking that 500 dollar chance when my brain tells my heart your stupid. Lol.

ryang
09-18-2013, 12:06 PM
My point was there are plenty of real fans regardless of your opinion.

colinskik
09-18-2013, 12:07 PM
But I don't stop watching. I just don't spend 500 bucks to be there for a loss. At least you agree as far as money goes. Top 15 for 25 years. Pretty good considering we do have a lot of fair weather fans. I always think my teams are going to win. Just not taking that 500 dollar chance when my brain tells my heart your stupid. Lol.

Sure, maybe you don't buy season tickets in a year when the team is piss poor, but it's still a fun time to go to a game regardless of season expectations.

colinskik
09-18-2013, 12:09 PM
My point was there are plenty of real fans regardless of your opinion.

I don't doubt that and never have. On the whole though, the FL fan base is a bit fickle. And whether you want to admit it or not, the "400 rich people sitting in the lower bowl" do comprise a part of the fan base.

ryang
09-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Sure, maybe you don't buy season tickets in a year when the team is piss poor, but it's still a fun time to go to a game regardless of season expectations.

Agreed. And I do. Going to dolphins falcons. Probably a loss but we have a chance. Ill admit there are a lot of bad fans that give us a bad name. Just dying there are more die hard fans then fake fans is all.

ryang
09-18-2013, 12:13 PM
I don't doubt that and never have. On the whole though, the FL fan base is a bit fickle. And whether you want to admit it or not, the "400 rich people sitting in the lower bowl" do comprise a part of the fan base.

College football no way. But I'm a noles fan so I won't defend the canes. Nfl yea sure. Our stadium attendance is a joke. Not gonna defend that. Basketball well numbers and my personal experience say otherwise. Just hard to see with all the drake like Lebron nut huggers.

Stinkyoutsider
09-18-2013, 12:21 PM
It's great to hear that he wants to commit to the team but he should have learned from the circus that Dwight Howard caused with him changing his mind over whether to stay or leave Orlando?

Frustration later down the road could make him change his mind imo. Melo is the franchise player but he's not making final decisions on the roster. If things go south with player selections, Melo will have to backtrack that statement and live with the backlash he's going to get from fans.

He should have added to his statement that he wouldn't be leaving as long as the Knicks' goals lined up with his (winning titles)...

ryang
09-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Think Melo just wants to stay in New York. Where els is he going to go? Chicago, Miami or LA?? Don't see it. Okc? Don't see it.

ramsizzle
09-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Your right. There are no fans in Florida for any sport. Feel better? Numbers are garbage. Lmao. We show up when we win? Na. We just show up if we have a chance to win. Move along. You obviously can't read the previous statements so your obviously ********. Fandom? Lmao. Get some sleep child.

if you are going to call me a derogatory comment and attack me at least use the correct "You're." N i didn't say there aren't fans... i said they are bad fans. sorry champ face the facts. And yes raw numbers are garbage because you can fill soldier field with less than 65,000 and it doesn't mean that 102% of the stadium isn't filled. Child? You have the understanding of a youth. your state has piss poor attendance and is a middle of the pack tv market when it comes to sports. its not just attendance, you guys don't watch the games. Fair weather doesn't even begin to describe it. Now take your ball and go back home, "boy"

ryang
09-18-2013, 02:34 PM
if you are going to call me a derogatory comment and attack me at least use the correct "You're." N i didn't say there aren't fans... i said they are bad fans. sorry champ face the facts. And yes raw numbers are garbage because you can fill soldier field with less than 65,000 and it doesn't mean that 102% of the stadium isn't filled. Child? You have the understanding of a youth. your state has piss poor attendance and is a middle of the pack tv market when it comes to sports. its not just attendance, you guys don't watch the games. Fair weather doesn't even begin to describe it. Now take your ball and go back home, "boy"

Your a clown and obviously have never been down here. The AAA has been and always will be packed. Sorry you can't understand this. Like I said come down here walk around talking like you do. You won't make it home. Feel how you want that's fine but I feel as if we just won back to back titles so eat ****. Dolphins, noles and Heat all day. Now go get your shine box. Have fun crying about our fans that doesn't change how it really is down here.

ryang
09-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Comical how much people hate the Heat. You keep correcting spelling on a sports forum. Without your production in this area this place would fall apart. Lmao.

ryang
09-18-2013, 02:43 PM
What numbers do you have to dispute that the Heats arena is always filled? Cause the lower bowl arrives late? Need something more then that. You have no facts. You just jump on the bandwagon of Heat hatred. Again prove your point. We don't go to heat games. Ok prove it? Or just keep acting like a "child".

ramsizzle
09-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Your a clown and obviously have never been down here. The AAA has been and always will be packed. Sorry you can't understand this. Like I said come down here walk around talking like you do. You won't make it home. Feel how you want that's fine but I feel as if we just won back to back titles so eat ****. Dolphins, noles and Heat all day. Now go get your shine box. Have fun crying about our fans that doesn't change how it really is down here.

how sad are you? I'm from Chicago i can handle myself, thank you very much. the AAA has been in the bottom in the half of the league four times in the last ten years and top 5 the rest. How do spikes like that show fans? it doesn't. it shows that its something to do when the team is good. you guys completely ignore even the heat when you don't win.

You live down there and can not see "how it really is," smh. I hate the heat? why would i hate them? because they're good? no, I'm showing you the facts.

03 - 20th in attendance
04-22nd in attendance
09- 18th in attendance
10- 16th in attendance

So no, they do not always show up to the games. Fyi, these are only for tickets sold. Not in arena attendance. (tickets sold helps your case)

ryang
09-18-2013, 02:59 PM
So you pick 4 years out of 20?? I've showed you facts and alls you did was find the negative ones. 4 out of 20 to be exact. You act like we're last in the league. We're not. Never have been. Again I could care less about attendance. But we do fill that place. I won't go to a game if our team is garbage. Yet I become miserable for a week after a loss and I tear up when the noles take the field. I watch every game for all three of my teams. So I'm a fair weather fan because I don't go to a lot of dolphin games? No. I just don't waste money to see my team lose in person. I'd rather watch from home. The Heat on the other hand have always had good attendance. Even though the stadium is an hr away from most of its fans. And who cares about spending 500 bucks to go to game 40 outta 80+?? Ill wait for the playoffs. Rather watch it from home.

ramsizzle
09-18-2013, 03:06 PM
So you pick 4 years out of 20?? I've showed you facts and alls you did was find the negative ones. 4 out of 20 to be exact. You act like we're last in the league. We're not. Never have been. Again I could care less about attendance. But we do fill that place. I won't go to a game if our team is garbage. Yet I become miserable for a week after a loss and I tear up when the noles take the field. I watch every game for all three of my teams. So I'm a fair weather fan because I don't go to a lot of dolphin games? No. I just don't waste money to see my team lose in person. I'd rather watch from home. The Heat on the other hand have always had good attendance. Even though the stadium is an hr away from most of its fans. And who cares about spending 500 bucks to go to game 40 outta 80+?? Ill wait for the playoffs. Rather watch it from home.

that was only the last ten actually... didn't dig 20 years. and four years is 40% of that decade. that is a small sample to you? i never questioned you specifically being a fan. i just stated the obvious that they aren't the best fans. you can get mad all you want. it wont change the fact that it is true.

ryang
09-18-2013, 03:09 PM
We're we last in the league those 4 years? I also put a link for 20 years. We average around 15th in attendance. Nothing to brag about but it doesn't say we're bad fans. Again put a decent product on the field or court and its always pact. It's called money management. I think that makes us smart but that's just my opinion.

D-Leethal
09-18-2013, 04:32 PM
I can't believe you guys are still talking about this crap. Jesus christ.

Kashmir13579
09-18-2013, 05:30 PM
^ I know

North Yorker
09-18-2013, 07:44 PM

That's cute. Last 2 seasons Toronto and NY are 4-4 against each other and Melo shot below 40% against us in both seasons...

So until he actually does some "********" on our team, why should we be afraid of Melo on the Knicks exactly?

Thanks for playing.

effen5
09-18-2013, 08:56 PM
how sad are you? I'm from Chicago i can handle myself, thank you very much. the AAA has been in the bottom in the half of the league four times in the last ten years and top 5 the rest. How do spikes like that show fans? it doesn't. it shows that its something to do when the team is good. you guys completely ignore even the heat when you don't win.

You live down there and can not see "how it really is," smh. I hate the heat? why would i hate them? because they're good? no, I'm showing you the facts.

03 - 20th in attendance
04-22nd in attendance
09- 18th in attendance
10- 16th in attendance

So no, they do not always show up to the games. Fyi, these are only for tickets sold. Not in arena attendance. (tickets sold helps your case)

Makin threats to a Chicagoan...ugh that's one negative thing about Chicago right now violence. If that kid came down to Chicago talking the way he does, he's going to need body guards like lebron did in the playoffs.

ryang
09-19-2013, 01:19 AM
I guess when you visit cities you go to the slums?? I don't usually do that. I guess Miami Dade has no bad areas either now. Lmao. Been to Chicago. Been to the madhouse. Normal easy going people if you ask me. Yes I realize in the bad sections of Chicago they kill people for less. Cool story. We have them here. I won't tell that story because I'm not 12 an my idol is not B Rad from Malibus most wanted. Lmao

FlashBolt
09-19-2013, 03:03 AM
Let me guess, some people think they are more masculine or "cool" because they live around more criminals? Nice, I'd rather live with friendly and cooperative neighbors than a bunch of thugs. Don't know why you're bragging and acting like a tough guy, you're on PSD discussing basketball, get over yourself. To answer the guy saying nonsense about Heat fans, you have to understand the environment. Heat tickets cost more and parking costs $40 alone. Most of them are tourists or just rich people who purchase season tickets but can't go as often as they wish people in Miami, you can do practically anything. So yes, some fans suck but it's Miami for crying out loud. I'd rather be out in the beach hanging out with some females than watching LJ and co. manhandle the Bobcats.

Evolution23
09-19-2013, 03:55 AM
So you go to the beach at 8PM on a tuesday night?

effen5
09-19-2013, 07:21 AM
I guess when you visit cities you go to the slums?? I don't usually do that. I guess Miami Dade has no bad areas either now. Lmao. Been to Chicago. Been to the madhouse. Normal easy going people if you ask me. Yes I realize in the bad sections of Chicago they kill people for less. Cool story. We have them here. I won't tell that story because I'm not 12 an my idol is not B Rad from Malibus most wanted. Lmao

The madhouse isn't exactly the best place to be at night unless there is a game. Chicago in general has been awful recently and dangerous.

NYKnickFanatic
09-19-2013, 08:07 AM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/36d88cb295aa72776af92287a6d4999a/tumblr_mhqfb2W5Lr1rb9z2eo1_400.gif

KnickaBocka.44
09-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Whatever. Your confused. We do know when we're gonna suck. We are not blind like jet fans who think there good this year. I bet you the jets don't win a playoff game. Wanna bet? This year the dolphins actually have a CHANCE. See how that works. Come visit south florida. Walk up and down a1a holding a sign that says we're fake fans. I bet someone runs you over. Then someone will probably pick your pockets. Then the cops would show up and not even get upset when they hear what happened. They'd probably get a good laugh at your expense. But I guess espn and Charles Barkley told you all you need to know. Oh you did see that Barkley had to be moved inside of our arena because we were throwing **** trying to pick a fight etc etc? Fake fans with passion. Weird.

Why are you trying to act so hard and suggesting such asinine things to me? There isn't a single Jet fan that thinks we are good this yeat. Find me one and if they aren't drooling all over themselves I'll give you credit.

The rest of your post is just complete made up garbage. BTW, the Dolphins don't have a chance of winning a playoff game either this year, so stop dreaming.

ryang
09-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Was that to you? Of it was how is it garabge to say something that's a fact? Walk down a1a holding a sign calling us fake fans. Someone will hit you with there car. More of a joke then a threat really. The dolphins stand no chance at winning a playof game this year? You beleive that? If we did win one in the second round we'd get our teeth kicked in but we can definetly win a playoff game. In south Florida your jet fans are loud right now. Not sure why either?

chitownredbulls
09-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Stay in New York then...he ain't winning an nba championship...I guarantee it...he's just not that good of a team player...

Sandman
09-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Melo's double negative hints at new team next year

^^future headline