PDA

View Full Version : The best duo there never was

Jamiecballer
09-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Name a 2 man combination that would have been amazing to watch had it ever happened.

The rules: last 20 years only, no Jordan, Lebron or Duncan or Shaq. Honestly you could put just about any star player with one of those 4 and had a great team.

one combination that intrigues me -

Kevin Garnett
Vince Carter

They would have been nasty as hell. Both guys can score, handle the ball, and possess tremendous passing skills. And can you imagine if KG's attitude and tenacity rubbed off a little on Vince? WOW. that would have been bad news for the league for a LONG time.

so who would you have loved to see?

IKnowHoops
09-08-2013, 08:37 PM
DRob and Tmac
KG and AI

FlashBolt
09-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Can't go wrong with T-Mac and KG. Would also love to put Allen Iverson with KG. Honestly, you couldn't go wrong when you out two greats on a team. There doesn't seem to be a wrong answer for this.

carlthack
09-08-2013, 08:59 PM
The rules: last 20 years only, no Jordan, Lebron or Duncan or Shaq. Honestly you could put just about any star player with one of those 4 and had a great team.

Lebron and Shaq were teammates. Why didnt they dominate?

I Rock Shaqs
09-08-2013, 09:06 PM
KG and any scoring guard.

Kobes a Killer
09-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Steve Nash and KG?

I Rock Shaqs
09-08-2013, 09:08 PM
OR Yao Ming & Dirk, that would have been crazy I actually used to use that combo in 2K like crazy haha.

chicagocubsfan
09-08-2013, 09:10 PM
D Rose and Lebron. Could have happened.
I think that the core of:
D Rose
Butler
Lebron
Boozer
Noah
Would have been as dominant as the Heat are now. IDK if they would have been able to keep Deng with the cap.

Ebbs
09-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Hakeem - Dirk

flea
09-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Hakeem - Dirk

I like Hakeem-KG even more.

Jamiecballer
09-08-2013, 09:27 PM

does it really matter? i didn't say anything about putting 2 of those 4 together, i said you could put a star player with just about any ONE of the 4 of them.

Jamiecballer
09-08-2013, 09:31 PM
i should have put more restrictions on that list, damn Hakeem obviously belongs in that company as well.

another one I would have loved to see. Steve Nash and Ray Allen. Allen needed a fraction of a seconds daylight to get his shot off and Nash would have delivered the ball on a rope on time every time.

Jamiecballer
09-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Can't go wrong with T-Mac and KG. Would also love to put Allen Iverson with KG. Honestly, you couldn't go wrong when you out two greats on a team. There doesn't seem to be a wrong answer for this.

while you are right that there really isn't a wrong answer to something like this, do you really think that duo compliments each other all that well?

Jamiecballer
09-08-2013, 09:39 PM
If i'm pairing Iverson with one of the games best players of the last 20 years it's gotta be someone like Dwight Howard or Kevin Garnett. Someone who dominates without touches. Mutombo in his prime would have been disgusting as well.

bradyoverrated
09-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Kobe and Dwight Howa.......ooopppsss!!!

How about Rondo and Durant?

Or Larry Bird and Charles Barkley

sunnydayin'zona
09-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Steve Nash and KG?

Almost happened once.

Wolves tried to get Amare before they traded KG to Boston.

Verbal Christ
09-08-2013, 10:22 PM
I understand the parameters, but most of these are fantasy scenario's. I'll tell you of one that almost happened during the 1984 draft. Story is that the Rockets and Bulls had a deal to send Ralph Sampson to Chicago in exchange for the draft rights of one Michael Jeffrey Jordan, pairing him with Akeem Olajuwon in Houston. Wrap your mind around that for a minute. The Bulls owner pulled the plug in the final moments, and the rest; as they say; is history.

TheMightyHumph
09-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Frasier and Wilt.

Then Nash and Wilt

jericho
09-08-2013, 10:50 PM

You do know that that was an old almost out of the league Shaq rite?

SirSkyHook
09-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Name a 2 man combination that would have been amazing to watch had it ever happened.

one combination that intrigues me -

Kevin Garnett
Vince Carter

They would have been nasty as hell. Both guys can score, handle the ball, and possess tremendous passing skills. And can you imagine if KG's attitude and tenacity rubbed off a little on Vince? WOW. that would have been bad news for the league for a LONG time.

so who would you have loved to see?
2 b fair lebron needs 2 stars or franchise players 2 come out the easiest conference and get a ring. its funny that kobe isnt up there seeing that he won with gasol and hobbled bynum. so considering the truth i say kob and bosh can win easy.

JLynn943
09-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Iverson and Duncan or KG would have been awesome

Bostonjorge
09-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Kobe and KG best what if duo ever. Those 2 players are what this game is all about.

5ass
09-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Honestly i think had Grant Hill stayed healthy in orlando, him and T-mac would've formed as good a duo as Bron and wade.

HYFR
09-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Tmac and Durant for ***** and giggles

SportsFanatic10
09-09-2013, 12:33 AM
wade and dirk, cp3 and garnett, durant and dwight, nash and hakeem, kobe and yao, magic and tmac, iverson and gasol...so many possibilities and combos.

cmellofan15
09-09-2013, 12:45 AM
here's me being kinda different aka pulling duos outta my butt

Chris Paul & Chris Webber

Jason Kidd & Kevin Garnett

Tim Hardaway & Dwight Howard

Ray Allen & Dirk

Penny & Pippen

Payton & McGrady

Ginobili & Malone

Stockton & Hakeem

GunFactor187
09-09-2013, 01:09 AM
Prime Shaq/Prime Duncan

houstonfan
09-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Dwight and Hakeem

Hellcrooner
09-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Pau and Marc.

You said, amazing to watch.............wich does not mean necesarily being Ring material right?

hey-.......we may still see it in the next few years.

Shareeb_omac2
09-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Prime Shaq and Dirk.

Game over. Dirk would float around the wing/3 point arc and neither would ever see a double team for the rest of their lives.

5ass
09-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Prime Shaq and Dirk.

Game over. Dirk would float around the wing/3 point arc and neither would ever see a double team for the rest of their lives.
Or Shaq and Sheed.

5ass
09-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Or Barkley and Sheed.

BALLER R
09-09-2013, 02:16 AM
They played together but vince and T-mac should of lasted longer together. Would of been great to see them together in their prime.

abe_froman
09-09-2013, 02:16 AM
kobe+kg

Bruno
09-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Kobe/KG

Shlumpledink
09-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Magic Johnson/David Robinson

Showtime with david robinson? Greatest show on earth.

jerellh528
09-09-2013, 04:29 AM
Kobe & kg would be ideal, talk about passion and intensity.

archdevil84
09-09-2013, 05:18 AM
Wade and Dirk would be beast. Wade and dwight would be beast aswell

jaydubb
09-09-2013, 08:23 AM
I said this in the lakers forum but If ya go back 30 years, I always thought magic Johnson and pau gasol would be a fantastic duo.

Kobe/KG would be intense to watch, there couldn't be any soft player on a team with those 2 together.

I know john Stockton is a hofer and i know that Stockton and malone are one of the best duos ever but I think it would be fun to watch Chris paul to Malone. Cp3 and griffin are pretty solid, imagine what cp3 could do with the mailman..

I think Steve Nash and Larry bird woulda been fun to watch

Allen Iverson and joakim Noah woulda been nice too because Noah doesn't shoot much and when Iverson misses shots Noah would just gobble up the rebound and pass it back to Iverson so he could take another shot.

dodie53
09-09-2013, 08:48 AM
nash and david r.

SpeeMN
09-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Duo that shoulda, coulda and woulda:

Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen from 1996 on.

Favorite REAL Duo: Payton and Kemp

b@llhog24
09-09-2013, 08:55 AM
KG and TD.

FlashBolt
09-09-2013, 12:55 PM
There is no such thing as a 1993 Magic Johnson. Unless you are speaking about the 1996 version, I can name a bunch of players I'd rather have than 1996 Johnson.

ztilzer31
09-09-2013, 01:08 PM

You know why. Shaq was washed up...

Honestly this troll should be banned. This is a typical attempt to change a thread into a LBJ war. If the NBA forum wants to get fixed this **** should not be allowed.

ztilzer31
09-09-2013, 01:10 PM
I'd do Payton/Hakeem.

Hellcrooner
09-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Artest and Rodman.

carlthack
09-09-2013, 03:28 PM
does it really matter? i didn't say anything about putting 2 of those 4 together, i said you could put a star player with just about any ONE of the 4 of them.

So you're whining over semantics? I know its not exactly what you asked but it is ironic that a star can team up with any one of the four legends and dominate but two of those legends teaming up doesnt get you anything.

Lakersfan2483
09-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett. I could see this duo doing really well, both guys are intense, have a great work ethic, etc... and Garnett doesn't have a problem deferring offensively.

Shaq and T-Mac- Shaq could shine with T Mac as Shaq could be the alpha male and T-Mac isn't going to make waves. He's an easy going type of guy that doesn't have that dominant personality. Also, on the court they would have been nice...

Shaq and Vince Carter

Duncan and J. Kidd

Hakeem and D. Wade

Lakersfan2483
09-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Gary Payton and K. Malone

mrblisterdundee
09-09-2013, 04:16 PM
How about Hakeem Olajuwon and Kobe Bryant? If we're going back up to 20 years, that's all the way to the 1993-94 season, in which Olajuwon was the MVP. Bryant, meanwhile, is the greatest guard not named Michael Jordan between then and now. It seems, talent-wise, to be the best possible pairing. And they fit well together, with Bryant the top scorer and Olajuwon the force in the middle like Shaquille O'Neal was.
You could also interchange Olajuwon with David Robinson and get similar results.

smith&wesson
09-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Durant & Chris Paul

Rose & Howard

Nash & Tmac (in their prime)

Ray Allen & Dirk (in their prime)

Kobe & kg

smith&wesson
09-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Gary Payton and K. Malone

didnt that happen ? lol

smith&wesson
09-09-2013, 04:37 PM
How about Hakeem Olajuwon and Kobe Bryant? If we're going back up to 20 years, that's all the way to the 1993-94 season, in which Olajuwon was the MVP. Bryant, meanwhile, is the greatest guard not named Michael Jordan between then and now. It seems, talent-wise, to be the best possible pairing. And they fit well together, with Bryant the top scorer and Olajuwon the force in the middle like Shaquille O'Neal was.
You could also interchange Olajuwon with David Robinson and get similar results.

I think hakeem needs a pass first pg to get him invovled in the O ... hakeem would get soo many less shots playing with kobe.

Lakersfan2483
09-09-2013, 04:38 PM
didnt that happen ? lol

At age 39 and 36 respectively. i am talking prime of careers.

bucketss
09-09-2013, 04:38 PM

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?u=230150&type=sigpic&dateline=1377636373

Lakersfan2483
09-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I think hakeem needs a pass first pg to get him invovled in the O ... hakeem would get soo many less shots playing with kobe.

Keep in mind though, Shaq led the league in scoring with Kobe (In 2000) on the team and still avg. 25 plus a night throughout their 8 yrs together and had plenty of touches. In other words, Hakeem and Kobe would be fine. I also think Hakeem's even tempered personality would match with Bryant's high strung personality. Shaq and Bryant clashed, two alpha males, one silly and the other ultra serious.

Lakersfan2483
09-09-2013, 04:42 PM

Good pairings. I think Kobe would flourish playing with the personalities of David Robinson and or Olajuwon. Also, I think a guy like Lebron and or D. Wade would fit with those two players as well.

mike_noodles
09-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Chris Paul and Shawn Kemp. Lob city part deux.

I Rock Shaqs
09-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Seriously get outta here with those prime this guy and prime that guy when their prime's weren't even at the same time and they weren't even playing at the same time of each other. Just turning it into every other thread ever made about the same general idea.

mrblisterdundee
09-09-2013, 05:19 PM

Getting someone to pass the ball is easy, especially when they could join Bryant and Olajuwon. It's not like those are the only two guys on the team.

Raps08-09 Champ
09-09-2013, 05:30 PM
McGrady and Hakeem.

both with tremendous passing skills and were extremely versatile.

smith&wesson
09-09-2013, 05:37 PM
At age 39 and 36 respectively. i am talking prime of careers.

fair enough,

I just cant imagine gp and karl malone being any better than stockton and malone. i could be wrong though.

smith&wesson
09-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Getting someone to pass the ball is easy, especially when they could join Bryant and Olajuwon. It's not like those are the only two guys on the team.

but were talking the duo, not the rest of the team.

what do you think would be better. prime nash and hakeem or prime kobe and hakeem ? thats all im saying. both would be amazing either way though.

Chronz
09-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Penny and Prime Shaq

jericho
09-09-2013, 05:58 PM
You know why. Shaq was washed up...

Honestly this troll should be banned. This is a typical attempt to change a thread into a LBJ war. If the NBA forum wants to get fixed this **** should not be allowed.

Slow down Lebron slurper. No need to jump to conclusions. I have nothing against Lebron. Im just pointing out something ironic. If I or anybody else was only allowed to mention those four legends in their prime then that should have been specified by the one who asked the question, which it was not.

So by this logic I'm guessing that we were gonna get a 50 year old MJ. Please use a lil bit of logic he didn't have to say it for everybody to know what he was referring too

MagicBucsSox
09-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Young Shaq, and lebron

Jamiecballer
09-09-2013, 08:36 PM
So you're whining over semantics? I know its not exactly what you asked but it is ironic that a star can team up with any one of the four legends and dominate but two of those legends teaming up doesnt get you anything.

you need a dictionary if you think that's irony.

anyways, there is something to be said about team building. you couldn't put 4 jordans together and expect them to perform 4 times as good as 1. that's not how it works.

and as has already been pointed out, Shaq was physically beaten down at that point in his career and a poor match for one of the greatest athletes the game has ever seen.

carlthack
09-09-2013, 09:05 PM
anyways, there is something to be said about team building. you couldn't put 4 jordans together and expect them to perform 4 times as good as 1. that's not how it works.

LOL. Well yes I agree with that totally. Im not sure how you thought I was implying to have players cloned. Im pretty certain science isnt there yet.

ztilzer31
09-09-2013, 09:23 PM
LOL. Well yes I agree with that totally. Im not sure how you thought I was implying to have players cloned. Im pretty certain science isnt there yet.

You know we can clone stuff right....

carlthack
09-09-2013, 09:23 PM
So by this logic I'm guessing that we were gonna get a 50 year old MJ. Please use a lil bit of logic he didn't have to say it for everybody to know what he was referring too

Im not sure where you get your logic from but MJ wasnt in the league @ 50.

jericho
09-09-2013, 10:10 PM

Im not sure where you get your logic from but MJ wasnt in the league @ 50.

I think everybody knows that he wasn't in the league by that age. Just stop trying to be Mr. Smarty pants everybody knew what he was referring to and even you knew that 2. Stop trolling and contribute to the thread

KingstonHawke
09-09-2013, 10:39 PM
I really loved the idea of Pau and Dirk playing in purple and gold this year.

Far as all time... I wanted desperately for Shaq to get traded for TMac (and the 1st overall pick) who was on the block and ended up being dealt for cheap. I don't think two current scoring title winners have ever been on the same team before and I'd of loved to see it. Especially since both are shooters and should be able to play off each other.

Last one... Iverson and Amare Stoumire would've been beautiful. AI at the point, STAT at the 5. Shooters all around. That team would be insane, and fun to watch.

mrblisterdundee
09-09-2013, 11:14 PM

what do you think would be better. prime nash and hakeem or prime kobe and hakeem ? thats all im saying. both would be amazing either way though.

I believe the poster is talking about who would theoretically form the best duos as leaders of a team. You can't judge does alone; that's not how the game is played.
And yes; even as two players by themselves, Bryant and Olajuwon would smash on Nash and Olajuwon. Bryant wouldn't even need to pass the ball. He'd just score at will.
Nash wouldn't be nearly as good, because he wouldn't have an offense to coordinate – just one other guy. And Bryant would shut him down on the perimeter.

McGrady and Hakeem.

That's good, but why use McGrady when you can have Bryant?

jericho
09-09-2013, 11:33 PM

I believe the poster is talking about who would theoretically form the best duos as leaders of a team. You can't judge does alone; that's not how the game is played.
And yes; even as two players by themselves, Bryant and Olajuwon would smash on Nash and Olajuwon. Bryant wouldn't even need to pass the ball. He'd just score at will.
Nash wouldn't be nearly as good, because he wouldn't have an offense to coordinate – just one other guy. And Bryant would shut him down on the perimeter.

McGrady and Hakeem.

That's good, but why use McGrady when you can have Bryant?

Cuz in his prime Mcgrady was better

carlthack
09-09-2013, 11:42 PM
I think everybody knows that he wasn't in the league by that age. Just stop trying to be Mr. Smarty pants everybody knew what he was referring to and even you knew that 2. Stop trolling and contribute to the thread

Why am I trolling when people are jumping down my throat?

Okay I'll contribute, how about a T-wolves KG and afro Kobe. Are we cool?

tkshy
09-09-2013, 11:48 PM
One that was but should have stayed...TMAC and Vince. Even Kobe said it "if McGrady stayed in TO with Vince it would have been Laker Raptors finals a few times."

Otherwise AI and Hakeem.

jericho
09-10-2013, 12:13 AM

Much better lol

And that duo would have been crazy good.

GrumpyOldMan
09-10-2013, 11:29 AM
It doesn't fit the last 20 years criteria, but I always wanted to see Hakeem and Magic play together.

mrblisterdundee
09-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Cuz in his prime Mcgrady was better

That's debatable, because even in his prime, McGrady was never as durable as Bryant. Health has always been an issue dragging him down. McGrady's best and most durable season was 2002-03, when he played 77 games. Bryant, meanwhile, has had five seasons of at least 80 games, and three with all 82 played.

Jamiecballer
09-10-2013, 03:50 PM
i would have been interested in seeing Reggie Miller with Jose Calderon. obviously the defense would be hideous, but nobody is more patient (to a fault quite frequently) at waiting for a play to develop than Calderon and nobody was better at persisting until he ultimately got free than Reggie.

PhillyFaninLA
09-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Stockton, Hakeem

or Hakeem Garnett

savvy1803
09-10-2013, 04:34 PM
Oscar and Wilt for me and i know it does'nt fit the last 20 years but would have been cool to see .

FlashBolt
09-10-2013, 05:52 PM
That's debatable, because even in his prime, McGrady was never as durable as Bryant. Health has always been an issue dragging him down. McGrady's best and most durable season was 2002-03, when he played 77 games. Bryant, meanwhile, has had five seasons of at least 80 games, and three with all 82 played.

Well, you would have to remove the conception that McGrady is injury prone since we are speaking hypothetically in the first place. McGrady in his prime would fit in a team better than Bryant because he was just as great of a scorer but had the overall game.

ztilzer31
09-10-2013, 05:57 PM

We are jumping down your throat because the OP obviously didn't want to turn this into a typical Jordan/Kobe/Shaq/LBJ thread. Maybe you didn't mean anything by it, but the NBA forum constantly will have 10 threads with 6 of them about LBJ/Kobe ect ect. OP obviously wanted to prevent that, and in the very first page you broke one of his only rules.

Kg, and Kobe would of been good. Especially if they had Shaq. It would be game over.

rjkgr
09-10-2013, 06:38 PM
t-mac and VC

mdm692
09-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Steve Nash and KG?
Yes. Omfg yes :(. Make it a trio Nash-Stat-KG.

mdm692
09-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Also Wade and Stoudemire as well as Wade and Rose.

ohreally
09-10-2013, 09:50 PM
A healthy Bernard King and Patrick Ewing.

A drug-free Micheal Ray Richardson and Patrick Ewing.

Michael Jordan and Patrick Ewing.

Tim Duncan and Patrick Ewing.

Kevin Garnett and Patrick Ewing.

Larry Bird and Patrick Ewing.

Walt Frazier and Patrick Ewing.

Magic Jordan and Patrick Ewing.

Isiah Thomas and Patrick Ewing.

Jeffy25
09-10-2013, 10:19 PM
What about current players?

Rondo and Durant would be nasty

amos1er
09-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Why list no Shaq, Lebron, Jordan, and Duncan and not include Kobe??? Why all this unjustified nutthugging for Lebron? Dumb question. :eyebrow:

Lebron is the only one on that list to need a trio and the best 3 point shooting cast of all time to win a ring. Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan all won with much less help and against greater competition. If anything, it should be Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan that are unfair to list. Lebron is fair game because of all the help he needed. He has yet to prove he can win with merely a dominant duo... Not the most lopsided trio of all time. The question mark is still out on him as far as I'm concerned.

JasonJohnHorn
09-10-2013, 11:39 PM
I'll got with Grant Hill and Tim Duncan... since it actually almost happened. It would have been amazing to watch those two play in their prime together.

But since I'm not supposed to go with Duncan, I'll say: Stockton and Hakeem.

amos1er
09-10-2013, 11:40 PM
How about this...

Wade, Bosh, and "insert any legit superstar"... At least one ring for sure... Throw in 5 additional role players who average 45% from 3 and two rings for sure.

Jamiecballer
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Why list no Shaq, Lebron, Jordan, and Duncan and not include Kobe??? Why all this unjustified nutthugging for Lebron? Dumb question. :eyebrow:

Lebron is the only one on that list to need a trio and the best 3 point shooting cast of all time to win a ring. Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan all won with much less help and against greater competition. If anything, it should be Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan that are unfair to list. Lebron is fair game because of all the help he needed. He has yet to prove he can win with merely a dominant duo... Not the most lopsided trio of all time. The question mark is still out on him as far as I'm concerned.

don't turn this into something it's not. those are the 4 guys that came to mind that you could basically drop onto any team (during their peak years) and they immediately become top contenders. they are once in a lifetime type of guys. i could have probably added Magic and Hakeem, just never thought about it.

bbcmillionaire
09-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Penny hardaway and Allen iverson... Lol ok idk how that would of worked those are just 2 of my favorite guards

flea
09-11-2013, 02:18 PM
How about this...

Wade, Bosh, and "insert any legit superstar"... At least one ring for sure... Throw in 5 additional role players who average 45% from 3 and two rings for sure.

Not very subtle, troll. How about this: Kobe and AI. 10 all star game MVPs, zero rings, 10 first round exits.

TheMightyHumph
09-11-2013, 02:56 PM
One that was but should have stayed...TMAC and Vince. Even Kobe said it "if McGrady stayed in TO with Vince it would have been Laker Raptors finals a few times."

Otherwise AI and Hakeem.

Vince would never make it to the Finals.

amos1er
09-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Not very subtle, troll. How about this: Kobe and AI. 10 all star game MVPs, zero rings, 10 first round exits.

Zero rings? Lol

eugene
09-11-2013, 06:39 PM
I always dreamed about KG + Timmy :D

eugene
09-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Mourning + KG
Webber + Stojakovic in their primes were deadly
Grant Hill + T-Mac without injuries
Penny Hardway + Grant Hill without injuries
Pippen + KG
Payton + Duncan
and many more...

Mr.SmackYoMama
09-11-2013, 07:02 PM
Reggie Miller n Hakeem!

Mr.SmackYoMama
09-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Pooh Richardson and Harold Miner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bostonjorge
09-11-2013, 09:26 PM
I get why we can't use lebron in this tread.

Lebron and wade = no rings
Lebron and bosh = no rings

Lebron wade and bosh = 1 ring

Lebron wade bosh and Allen = 2nd ring

Lebron can't win with just 1 other star player.

FlashBolt
09-11-2013, 09:32 PM

Because Jordan+Bosh would've won a ring? Yeah, stop trolling. Also, this is assuming they were in their prime. LeBron with prime Wade would've won for sure.

Jamiecballer
09-11-2013, 09:33 PM

thanks for your contribution

Jamiecballer
09-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen would have been unstoppable. **** I actually forgot that did happen. But I was thinking more like 8 years earlier. That would have been a lethal combination.

Bostonjorge
09-12-2013, 12:38 AM
We all know kobe is a gasol type player away from a ring so that's about 50 players on a list some where.

BRADfromOZ
09-13-2013, 04:34 AM
Hakeem and Reggie Miller.

jstone0716
09-13-2013, 11:52 AM
If Nash and Dirk had stayed in Dallas together they would've done some really nasty stuff.

David Robinson ( or Shaq ) and Dirk. Would be some nasty floor spacing.

CP3 and Durant

Shaq & T-Mac

Stockton and Shaq

FlashBolt
09-13-2013, 05:25 PM
The best combination in basketball would be a PF and center. Two dominating paint players who can rebound and defend? Can't stop them.

Utd7
09-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Larry Bird and Michael Jordan (old school)
LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony (new school)

Jamiecballer
09-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Dwight Howard and Reggie Miller.

JAZZNC
09-13-2013, 10:42 PM
John Stockton, Shawn Kemp

Nash, Malone

soundjunkies2
09-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Kobe and KG. There was always a lot of talk of KG ending up in LA until he was shipped to Boston.

Seizabmc
09-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Cp3 & melo !!

Oefarmy2005
09-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Something that never "really" was but should have been: KG and Marbury or KG and Allen.

Chi StateOfMind
09-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Benji Wilson and the Boston Celtics

shep33
09-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Laker homer...

CP3 and Dwight but even better... Kobe and KG.

todu82
09-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Prime Kobe and Nash.