PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom's Crack Addiction So Bad His Dealer Reportedly Cuts Him Off

spreadeagle
09-07-2013, 02:15 PM
When a crack dealer thinks youve had too much crack, you know its bad

Lamar Odom's crack addiction has gotten so bad that his drug dealer has cut ties with him.

According to TMZ, Lamar went on an epic binge last week, smoking everything he could get his hands on. His dealer had been supplying him all summer, but pulled the plug after the NBA player called him repeatedly demanding more and more crack cocaine. The dealer didn't do it out of concern for Odom. He got scared that Khloe Kardashian's husband was going to smoke himself to death and the police would eventually come after him.

Unfortunately, Lamar will probably find another dealer who won't have the same concerns. www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/lamar-odom-s-crack-addiction-so-bad-his-dealer-reportedly-cuts

GiantsSwaGG
09-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Odom the new pookie

Romo2Bryant
09-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Why would the dealer tell the media? I'm not believing this story.

tredigs
09-07-2013, 02:52 PM

Exactly, and especially with the comment, "the dealer did not do it out of concern for Odom, he did it because he was worried Lamar would smoke himself do death and the police would come after him". How would that thought by the dealer in particular come out? Who reported it to TMZ? Did the crack dealer tweet this? lmao.

The Kardashian whores have such a stranglehold on TMZ and entertainment media in general that I question anything they put out in relation to those people. They're TMZ's cash cow and have every reason to damage Lamar's standing right now.

That said, it could be true, but I see zero reason to believe this report on its face.

I Rock Shaqs
09-07-2013, 03:10 PM
LOL this whole thing is ridiculous a crack dealer, well any drug dealer isn't going to be like " Hey man sheesh you are buying way too much of my product! I'm going to go ahead and say no I don't want your money!"

tredigs
09-07-2013, 03:33 PM
LOL this whole thing is ridiculous a crack dealer, well any drug dealer isn't going to be like " Hey man sheesh you are buying way too much of my product! I'm going to go ahead and say no I don't want your money!"

Well, actually, in theory it makes 100% sense. If your average crackhead OD's you're probably in the clear, but if it's one of the higher profile cases in the sports world that transfers into the front pages of the entertainment industry, the dealer would be smart to tread lightly over a small profit he'd gain while Lamar is (allegedly) binging.

Still not willing to buy this without some more credibility behind it and hearing both sides, but it's not a stretch at all.

Tony_Starks
09-07-2013, 03:43 PM
More Kardashian lies. Crack dealers don't snitch on themselves to Tmz.

I wish they would just chill on LO already, they're giving him the Lindsey Lohan treatment.

hugepatsfan
09-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Where did it say that the crack dealer said this to TMZ? It must have reached Khloe or one of the people close to her that the dealer cut Odom off for this reason and then that person told TMZ. I'm not saying it's 100% true but there isn't anything weird to me about how this would get out. They're obviously getting a second hand account from someone who heard about what happened between Odom and his dealer.

And also it makes a lot of sesne why the dealer would have these feelings. Like a pervious poster said, this isn;t the typical drug deal. When it's being widely reported that someone is buying drugs no (smart) dealer is going to want to be the one to sell to them.

ManRam
09-07-2013, 04:04 PM
I wish they would just chill on LO already, they're giving him the Lindsey Lohan treatment.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think it's OK they give Lohan that treatment but not LO. I wish we as a culture didn't care at all...but I'm just curious what the distinction in your head is.

Again, I'm just hoping Lamar can get his life back together. That's all that matters.

smith&wesson
09-07-2013, 04:35 PM
three letters that debunk all these rumours. TMZ. the kardashians run that ****. how come these reports arent showing up anywhere else ?

mike_noodles
09-07-2013, 05:00 PM

Exactly. This all seems like Kardashian propaganda to me. There are so many holes in the story, you could drive Khloe's fat *** through it.

I was gonna say something when the reports came out that he was smoking cocaine how much BS it is. I know alotta people who have done alotta drugs, even done a few myself. But I never, ever came across one person that smoked cocaine. Crack yes, coke no. It may be semantics to some, but not to anybody who knows their ****.

imagesrdecievin
09-07-2013, 06:03 PM
three letters that debunk all these rumours. TMZ. the kardashians run that ****. how come these reports arent showing up anywhere else ?

QFT.

If this story had any legs whatsoever it would have been followed up on by some sports news outlet already.

BKLYNpigeon
09-07-2013, 06:55 PM
who cares. we will all forget about Lamar Odom in 3-5 years.

Mr_Jones
09-07-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm just curious why everyone is saying that the Kardashians are running TMZ?? Is there anything to support that?

I can't stand that family, but I'm curious why people are saying this JA FEEL?

flea
09-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Who gives a ****, if we're lucky all the Kardashians and Lamar Odom will die of drug overdoses and nobody will televise their funerals.

time4change
09-07-2013, 07:35 PM
I bet he regrets getting married to that ugly SOB and that media attention craving family.

jerellh528
09-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Walter White would still sell to him.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-07-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm just curious why everyone is saying that the Kardashians are running TMZ?? Is there anything to support that?

I can't stand that family, but I'm curious why people are saying this JA FEEL?

I'm not commenting on this specific story but its not a real secret that the Khardashians PR team uses Mike Walters of TMZ to release or spin stories. Pretty much every "exclusive" Khardashian story comes from Mike Walters. He not so coincidentally takes the Khardasians side of every story as well. It is not all of TMZ. It is mainly Mike.

SugeKnight
09-07-2013, 08:26 PM
That family is evil. Kim is going to destroy Kanye

Tony_Starks
09-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Just out of curiosity, why do you think it's OK they give Lohan that treatment but not LO. I wish we as a culture didn't care at all...but I'm just curious what the distinction in your head is.

Again, I'm just hoping Lamar can get his life back together. That's all that matters.

I make no distinction. I think it was messed up with Lindsey, I think it's messed up with LO. I pretty much hate the whole gossip culture. I don't buy into the whole "just because they're a celebrity they forfeit their right to privacy" thing. They're still human.

Also the fact that the Kardashians of the world are able to pimp the media and basically build a fortune off of people being nosey is pretty disgusting...

netsgiantsyanks
09-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Who gives a ****, if we're lucky all the Kardashians and Lamar Odom will die of drug overdoses and nobody will televise their funerals.

edgy

FlashBolt
09-07-2013, 11:15 PM
They have ruined everyone out there. Bruce Jenner, Kanye, Kris, and now Odom.. Very unfortunate because all of these guys except for maybe Kris were very successful before they met these Kartrashians.

Spiggity_ace
09-07-2013, 11:43 PM
i call BS big time,

what kind of dealer would talk to the press

what kind of dealer would care about his victims

i think these guys r trying to slander lamar as much as they can.

bearadonisdna
09-08-2013, 01:10 AM
i call BS big time,

what kind of dealer would talk to the press

what kind of dealer would care about his victims

i think these guys r trying to slander lamar as much as they can.

Maybe he sold him too much. Its like maybe his yacht payment was already paid for by Odom and he could have been like man this could get risky. I just moved a lot of weight fast , let me play it cool for a couple of weeks. IDk maybe something like that.

JasonJohnHorn
09-08-2013, 01:16 AM
This doesn't sound legit.

1. A DEALER talking to the media about his business and clients? Not going to happen. Police would be busting down his door and he'd lose all his clients.
2. A DEALER TURNING DOWN MONEY? They are in the money making business, not the rehab business.
3. Odom is on crack? Dude makes MILLIONS!!! He can afford coke if he's going to do recreational drugs. It's like Whitney Houston said: "Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever do crack... we don't do crack. Crack is wack."

Snapshot
09-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Its 2013, not the 80's, no one under the age 40-45 is doing crack cocaine anymore. Cocaine? Yes. Crack? No.

Crack is a poor man's drug, not sumn someone of LO's stature would be dabblin in....last rich celeb I really believed was smoking crack was Whitney, and again, she got caught up wit that in the 90's when it was still prevalent...LO aint gonna just wake up out the blue one day and start smoking crack, unless he's been doing so all these years, which I doubt.

Edit: cosign the poster above me...although Whitney really was smoking crack, as well as sniffin coke.

bearadonisdna
09-08-2013, 02:52 AM
This doesn't sound legit.

1. A DEALER talking to the media about his business and clients? Not going to happen. Police would be busting down his door and he'd lose all his clients.
2. A DEALER TURNING DOWN MONEY? They are in the money making business, not the rehab business.
3. Odom is on crack? Dude makes MILLIONS!!! He can afford coke if he's going to do recreational drugs. It's like Whitney Houston said: "Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever do crack... we don't do crack. Crack is wack."

They are also in the not going to jail business. Or getting caught up.

Kuya_Clive
09-08-2013, 09:47 AM
http://youtu.be/WZXPu-a5gZ0

Goose17
09-08-2013, 10:59 AM

This^

If anything he would stop because the police are likely watching Odom now (if all this stuff is true).

But there's no way TMZ would find out about this.

Unless the dealer worked tor TMZ...

KnickaBocka.44
09-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Its 2013, not the 80's, no one under the age 40-45 is doing crack cocaine anymore. Cocaine? Yes. Crack? No.

Crack is a poor man's drug, not sumn someone of LO's stature would be dabblin in....last rich celeb I really believed was smoking crack was Whitney, and again, she got caught up wit that in the 90's when it was still prevalent...LO aint gonna just wake up out the blue one day and start smoking crack, unless he's been doing so all these years, which I doubt.

Edit: cosign the poster above me...although Whitney really was smoking crack, as well as sniffin coke.

Forgot about Charlie Sheen already.

Sevilla91
09-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Who cares about Odom and his problems...hes a thief and unprofessional human being. screw off

raiderposting
09-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Not really buying this story. The kardashians however, have done too much damage. It's time to vaporize them.

mike_noodles
09-08-2013, 11:35 AM
I make no distinction. I think it was messed up with Lindsey, I think it's messed up with LO. I pretty much hate the whole gossip culture. I don't buy into the whole "just because they're a celebrity they forfeit their right to privacy" thing. They're still human.

Also the fact that the Kardashians of the world are able to pimp the media and basically build a fortune off of people being nosey is pretty disgusting...

If they want their privacy, they get it. There are many, many celebrities that stay out of the tabloids. The ones that are in it on the regular are because they choose to be.

Iron24th
09-08-2013, 03:51 PM
TMZ is nothing but BS

ztilzer31
09-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Hmm what's more likely...

Drug dealer calls...

"Hey just to let you know I cut Lamar off. I don't sell crack to crack heads. That's messed up..."

Or

"Lamar you got TMZ all over you. Get the camera's away or NO MORE CRACK."

The Kardashians ignorance is showing through this stroy. Not only did the spin the story. The story is not in no way believable.

Redskins10
09-08-2013, 04:16 PM
The fact that the dealer is cutting off Odom MAKES sense. The dealer has to protect himself and his investments, of course he wouldn't continue to sell to Odom if he thinks that he can land in jail. I'm not buying the story but that aspect of it makes sense.

ztilzer31
09-08-2013, 04:37 PM
The fact that the dealer is cutting off Odom MAKES sense. The dealer has to protect himself and his investments, of course he wouldn't continue to sell to Odom if he thinks that he can land in jail. I'm not buying the story but that aspect of it makes sense.

Yeah, but not because he's worried about how much crack he's doing. Being afraid of getting caught is one thing, but a crack dealer worrying about someone he sells crack to smoking too much crack is beyond ridiculous.

JasonJohnHorn
09-08-2013, 06:23 PM
They are also in the not going to jail business. Or getting caught up.

I might buy that if the dealer wasn't talking to the media about his clients. If this story is true, then this dealer doesn't care about getting caught because he's broadcasting what he does.

This story is liable written all over it.

Jagged QT
09-08-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm not seeing where in the article the drug dealer said anything.

It says "sources connected to the dealer".

The story actually makes perfect sense. Odom is the equivalent of the police "bait car".

But nowhere does the story say the dealer talked to TMZ.

Shlumpledink
09-08-2013, 06:52 PM
I think we have all been there

ztilzer31
09-08-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm not seeing where in the article the drug dealer said anything.

It says "sources connected to the dealer".

The story actually makes perfect sense. Odom is the equivalent of the police "bait car".

But nowhere does the story say the dealer talked to TMZ.

So basically the Kardashians are the source, and once again they don't know anything about anything.

Tony_Starks
09-09-2013, 01:59 AM
If they want their privacy, they get it. There are many, many celebrities that stay out of the tabloids. The ones that are in it on the regular are because they choose to be.

Completely not true.

Sssmush
09-09-2013, 05:05 AM
Exactly, and especially with the comment, "the dealer did not do it out of concern for Odom, he did it because he was worried Lamar would smoke himself do death and the police would come after him". How would that thought by the dealer in particular come out? Who reported it to TMZ? Did the crack dealer tweet this? lmao.

The Kardashian whores have such a stranglehold on TMZ and entertainment media in general that I question anything they put out in relation to those people. They're TMZ's cash cow and have every reason to damage Lamar's standing right now.

That said, it could be true, but I see zero reason to believe this report on its face.

well, just to play devil's advocate here for a second, it probably wouldn't be difficult for some of TMZ's better investigative reporters to track down one of Odom's dealers and pay him for an anonymous story.

And in any case, I doubt that any dealer is likely to come forward and claim that he has been misquoted.

And again, in the case of a libel suit, they probably have it on tape, or could just pay some random crack person to claim that they said it.

JNA17
09-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Completely not true.

When was the last time Charlie Sheen has been on the news? Whenever he wants too, he could just go out in public and shout "winning" and several media outlets would all over that ****. But he hasn't, and if that's the case...

Point is, that poster is correct. Most celeberites choose what kind of lives they want to live in. If they want to live more privately, they can. However, people like the Kardashians choose not too because that's what they want. Any chance they get to be on the news, they will.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Lamar has a drug issue. Even for a pro athlete that would be a story for 1-2 days max in the sports section if not for Khloe/Kris/Kim/Cheban. Because of that family it is a non stop story on TMZ and other gossip sites. If they really wanted to help him they would not be trying to smear him all over. 3 separate times we have heard Lamar is missing only to see him pop up at a restaurant or blockbuster. I want Lamar to get better but is publicly humiliating the man a good way to help him? I do not know why they have gone this route.

Tony_Starks
09-09-2013, 02:22 PM
When was the last time Charlie Sheen has been on the news? Whenever he wants too, he could just go out in public and shout "winning" and several media outlets would all over that ****. But he hasn't, and if that's the case...

Point is, that poster is correct. Most celeberites choose what kind of lives they want to live in. If they want to live more privately, they can. However, people like the Kardashians choose not too because that's what they want. Any chance they get to be on the news, they will.

Right. So Lamar is choosing to leak info everday as a crack smoker thus ruining his chances of playing again. Beyonce chose to be on gossip sights everyday about having a fake pregnancy because she so desperately needs attention. Not like she sells out tours worldwide or anything. Will Smith and his Wife want gossip sites to speculate on their family life weekly because they need that attention, not like their superstar critically acclaimed actors or anything. They need tmz. Kanye West stays on gossip sights because he wants to, even though he's roughed up numerous paps, smashed their cameras, and even caught cases over it. Lebron needs them to constantly talk about him too, he doesn't care about privacy for himself and his family.

I can go on and on but the point is some "celebrities" like the Kardashians use these site, feed them info, set up photo opps...etc.... to further their careers or when their career is in a train wreck ( i.e. your Charlie Sheen example). But the vast majority of established celebs with actual talent hate them with a passion.

ztilzer31
09-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Right. So Lamar is choosing to leak info everday as a crack smoker thus ruining his chances of playing again. Beyonce chose to be on gossip sights everyday about having a fake pregnancy because she so desperately needs attention. Not like she sells out tours worldwide or anything. Will Smith and his Wife want gossip sites to speculate on their family life weekly because they need that attention, not like their superstar critically acclaimed actors or anything. They need tmz. Kanye West stays on gossip sights because he wants to, even though he's roughed up numerous paps, smashed their cameras, and even caught cases over it. Lebron needs them to constantly talk about him too, he doesn't care about privacy for himself and his family.

I can go on and on but the point is some "celebrities" like the Kardashians use these site, feed them info, set up photo opps...etc.... to further their careers or when their career is in a train wreck ( i.e. your Charlie Sheen example). But the vast majority of established celebs with actual talent hate them with a passion.

That's actually not totally true. People that don't want the attention move away from it. You know where I met the most famous people in my life? Idaho. There are TONS of famous people that live in Idaho. Reason? They don't want to deal with TMZ.

When Dave Chappelle went missing there were reports that he was getting harassed by paparazzi. He completely said this was false, and they were actually really cool about it.

The people that deal with the paparazzi live in areas where you have no choice. If you want to live in Hollywood you're going to get harassed. It's like living in LA and complaining about the traffic. If you don't like it move lol.

I agree some people are targeted but to act like it's 100% unwanted by celebs is wrong IMO.

STAT1
09-09-2013, 03:04 PM
who cares. we will all forget about Lamar Odom in 3-5 years.

I'll never forget the Odom candy thread.

Tony_Starks
09-09-2013, 03:22 PM
That's actually not totally true. People that don't want the attention move away from it. You know where I met the most famous people in my life? Idaho. There are TONS of famous people that live in Idaho. Reason? They don't want to deal with TMZ.

When Dave Chappelle went missing there were reports that he was getting harassed by paparazzi. He completely said this was false, and they were actually really cool about it.

The people that deal with the paparazzi live in areas where you have no choice. If you want to live in Hollywood you're going to get harassed. It's like living in LA and complaining about the traffic. If you don't like it move lol.

I agree some people are targeted but to act like it's 100% unwanted by celebs is wrong IMO.

So basically you're saying if your a celeb you no longer have to right to live wherever you want in privacy? You have to live in seclusion? If you want to live in LA you're saying that you are volunteering, even welcoming, having every intimate moment of your life scrutinized? I don't buy it. I draw a distinction between milking publicity and being stalked. Plus some of the stories they make up are flat out lies, that hasn't nothing to do with location.

Also you're forgetting the fact that a lot of info they get is by unscrupulous means. From hospital employees, rehab employees, nannies, disgruntled secret lovers...etc. Thats not info that celebs are volunteering, that's digging for dirt....

C_Mund
09-09-2013, 03:49 PM

Agreed, for the most part. There's obviously always exceptions, but the point is the same.

....oh, and if Odom was REALLY that concerned about keeping his life out from under the microscope, he'd have stayed away from the Kardashian family from the get-go

C_Mund
09-09-2013, 03:54 PM
So basically you're saying if your a celeb you no longer have to right to live wherever you want in privacy? You have to live in seclusion? If you want to live in LA you're saying that you are volunteering, even welcoming, having every intimate moment of your life scrutinized? I don't buy it. I draw a distinction between milking publicity and being stalked. Plus some of the stories they make up are flat out lies, that hasn't nothing to do with location.

Also you're forgetting the fact that a lot of info they get is by unscrupulous means. From hospital employees, rehab employees, nannies, disgruntled secret lovers...etc. Thats not info that celebs are volunteering, that's digging for dirt....

I think your paragraphs are making two different points here.... There's a difference between having your dirt dug up and walking through Hollywood, shopping at trendy boutiques and eating at restaurants famous for being a celebrity hotbed, all the while complaining about the attention.

It's like the second paragraph is a girl that gets her picture put up on the web by a ****** ex, whereas the second one is the broad with huge boobs, in a tight, low-cut shirt crying about people staring at her chest.

Tony_Starks
09-09-2013, 07:01 PM
I think your paragraphs are making two different points here.... There's a difference between having your dirt dug up and walking through Hollywood, shopping at trendy boutiques and eating at restaurants famous for being a celebrity hotbed, all the while complaining about the attention.

It's like the second paragraph is a girl that gets her picture put up on the web by a ****** ex, whereas the second one is the broad with huge boobs, in a tight, low-cut shirt crying about people staring at her chest.

Well I don't think they mind photos of them chillin having a good time at a local hot spot. But when your sneaking pics of people's kids, exposing marriage infidelities, financial difficulties, drug problems, health problems.... nobody signs up for that. And that's what the majority of gossip stories involve.

Example: if social media and gossip sites were around in MJs era do you think he would be as revered as he is now? Hell no! He'd have been one of the biggest jackasses in the league and there wouldve been weekly stories about him.

tredigs
09-09-2013, 08:59 PM

No, not if you're a simple actor, and especially not if you're an athlete. But once you marry a Kardashian? Yeah, pretty much asking asking for it. They are not "celebrities", they are manufactured media whores.