PDA

View Full Version : lamar odom arrested for DUI

bstnfn34
08-30-2013, 11:17 AM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/08/lamar-odom-reportedly-arrested-for-dui/

come on Lamar get it together or before you know it your career will be cut short like agent 0s

effen5
08-30-2013, 11:29 AM
They found him!

effen5
08-30-2013, 11:29 AM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/08/lamar-odom-reportedly-arrested-for-dui/

come on Lamar get it together or before you know it your career will be cut short like agent 0s

His career is over.

RipCity32
08-30-2013, 11:30 AM
When it rains it pours.

Gators123
08-30-2013, 11:32 AM
He needs some serious help..

Sadds The Gr8
08-30-2013, 11:33 AM
career done.

Sandman
08-30-2013, 11:34 AM
OOF, timing

bstnfn34
08-30-2013, 11:48 AM
His career is over.

not necessarily the case the lakers said they would hold a roster spot for him if he goes to rehab

MrfadeawayJB
08-30-2013, 11:50 AM
DUI for alcohol or what

bstnfn34
08-30-2013, 11:52 AM
DUI for alcohol or what

im thinking alcohol, but it doesn't say, could be more he refused chemical testing. and he was going to slow on the highway.

kingsdelez24
08-30-2013, 12:03 PM
My sig says it all

kdspurman
08-30-2013, 12:03 PM
I hope he gets the help he needs. He's been thru a ton of stuff that no doubt has been eating him up inside, from his mom dying, to his son dying, to being involved in that car accident that killed a 15 year old boy...

since the trade, it seems he's just fallen apart. It's very likely his NBA career could be done, but that should not even be the priority, it should be him getting right for his family/friends and himself.

MrfadeawayJB
08-30-2013, 12:13 PM
My sig says it all

:laugh:

SLY WILLIAMS
08-30-2013, 12:17 PM
I think a person loses their license automatically for 1 year now if they refuse that test. That may be good for his health. This may force Lamar to have a friend/driver with him for the next year.

4milesperday
08-30-2013, 12:49 PM
I find it weird how all this is happening after marrying a Kardashian. I think someone probably snitched on him...maybe Kloe's hired private investigator?

ManRam
08-30-2013, 12:59 PM
I find it weird how all this is happening after marrying a Kardashian. I think someone probably snitched on him...maybe Kloe's hired private investigator?

Yeah, the Kardashians got the police to pull him over...

Lamar has had a tough life. It almost seems like Khloe was one of the better things to happen to him of recent. That family is nuts, but if Lamar is having these serious of problems I'm sure it stems a lot deeper that anything that's happened recently, and I doubt they're pulling strings like this. Maybe they tipped TMZ off, but as the days go by this seems like stuff TMZ and the likes would find regardless of who it was.

Who knows why NOW is the time he's having all these problems. Maybe it's because his career is in a downswing. Maybe it's because his relationship is on the rocks. Maybe it's a bunch of ****.

Hope he can straighten it out. Always been a big fan of his and feel like he's a genuinely awesome guy.

Longhornfan1234
08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
There should be 10 year mandatory sentence for DUIs.

D-Leethal
08-30-2013, 01:08 PM
I think a person loses their license automatically for 1 year now if they refuse that test. That may be good for his health. This may force Lamar to have a friend/driver with him for the next year.

Thats in NY, but I'm not sure thats how it is everywhere. I know you didn't mention anything about "to refuse or not to refuse", but I have asked my lawyer about this and he has said despite that fact, the best course of action is still not to blow and to refuse the rest. But it really comes down to preference - lose your license for a year or get DWI on your record permanently? If you refuse to blow, it goes to the courts and they need proof of probable cause, and a good lawyer can usually win that battle. A good chunk of the time the cops don't even show up and charges are dropped in less than a year anyway and your license is restored.

And that "pass me the rock" sig is probably the best one currently on PSD .

FlakeyFool
08-30-2013, 01:18 PM
O noes lamlam

beasted86
08-30-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm scared for this guy. I have a bad feeling one morning I will wake up and read he Jett Jackson'ed himself.

lamzoka
08-30-2013, 01:26 PM
DUI for alcohol or what

DUI = Driving Under the Influence (most likely means DRUGS)
DWI = Driving While Intoxicated (means Alcohol)

beasted86
08-30-2013, 01:37 PM
DUI = Driving Under the Influence (most likely means DRUGS)
DWI = Driving While Intoxicated (means Alcohol)

I don't know who told you this nonsense. DUI means all drugs including Alcohol which is a drug.

Especially in this case where Odom refused the test, its simply a DUI, but could mean alcohol as well.

SLY WILLIAMS
08-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Yeah, the Kardashians got the police to pull him over...

Lamar has had a tough life. It almost seems like Khloe was one of the better things to happen to him of recent. That family is nuts, but if Lamar is having these serious of problems I'm sure it stems a lot deeper that anything that's happened recently, and I doubt they're pulling strings like this. Maybe they tipped TMZ off, but as the days go by this seems like stuff TMZ and the likes would find regardless of who it was.

Who knows why NOW is the time he's having all these problems. Maybe it's because his career is in a downswing. Maybe it's because his relationship is on the rocks. Maybe it's a bunch of ****.

Hope he can straighten it out. Always been a big fan of his and feel like he's a genuinely awesome guy.

I have very little respect for this family. I think they epitomize greed and narcissism. I hate the example they have set for millions of young people on Twitter that look at them like they are gods. With that said if they knew Lamar was driving under the influence I would be 100% okay with them calling the cops. In that scenario they might have had to save Lamar's life or other innocent drivers lives. Lamar already has a group of hangers on (family and friends) for his money which is sad. He is a generous guy. I was shocked to read that the prenup calls for Khloe to get $500k for every year together and his million dollar mansion in a divorce. She has millions of her own. Why should she get paid to be Lamar's wife? I believe in California alimony is not even called for unless married over 10 years.

In regards to TMZ (and US Weekly) the Khardashians have some sort of influence. For a month when all the other gossip sites and some mainstream media were running stories about Lamars cheating they flat out ignored the stories and instead ran stories about Kylies new $120,000 car and Khloes pictures on new instagram.

When it comes to the Khardashians and TMZ it is easy to see if the story came from the Khardashian camp. If anyone breaks the story other than Mike Walters its a normal gossip story. If Mike Walters breaks the story it is safe to say it came from or was spun from the Khardashian camp.

Yes I follow too much reality TV and gossip shows, lol. :)

SLY WILLIAMS
08-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't know who told you this nonsense. DUI means all drugs including Alcohol which is a drug.

Especially in this case where Odom refused the test, its simply a DUI, but could mean alcohol as well.

You are correct that drugs are included along with alcohol. The DUI and DWI designations are different in different states. Some use DUI for minors driving under the influence.

It is bad news all around and getting worse. Not only are millions of people killed but even when nobody is physically hurt it can destroy lives. My friend got a DWI (first offense) last August. It basically ruined her life for a year. She was living pay check to paycheck before the DWI. After it she spent the night in jail, had car impounded ($300), had to pay $3600 for attorneys, $350 for a breathalyzer machine in her car, lost her job and ability to earn in her profession, went on probation for a year, had to take random drug/alcohol tests, and had to pay $2200 in fines.

kdspurman
08-30-2013, 02:50 PM
You were right Sly Williams

Veteran NBA player Lamar Odom, arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Friday morning, will see his driver's license suspended for a year because he refused to submit to chemical testing at a police station.

“If you refuse to submit to any of the tests, your driving privilege may be suspended because of your refusal,” according to the department's handbook. It adds: “Even if you change your mind later and agree to a test, and your BAC [blood alcohol content] measures 0.01% or higher … your driving privileges may be suspended for both reasons.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lamar-odom-to-lose-driviers-license-after-dui-arrest-chp-says-20130830,0,302142.story

Arrest report:

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/782005/lamar-odom-arrest-report.pdf

OceanSpray
08-30-2013, 04:42 PM
These kardashians are nothing but pigs. Most likely they ruined him just like how they ruined kanye and everyone else that is close to them. Look at bruce jenner, they practically turned him into a pet. They are more concerned about themselves as a kardashian than their loved ones. I would not be surprised if they turn kanye into this road as well.. It's already happening. What is most disturbing is the fact that one of those trashdarshians will have the nerve o ask if they can film everything for their silly reality show.

Heediot
08-30-2013, 04:53 PM
There should be 10 year mandatory sentence for DUIs.

Attempted murder receives less than your sentence.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Lamar Odumb

GiantsSwaGG
08-31-2013, 08:12 AM
Lamar Odumb

My sig says it all

SLY WILLIAMS
08-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Lamar has some really tough problems to fix in his life. If I was his friend or family I would try to get him help. Instead it looks like he is being beat to death by anonymous sources throwing him under the bus in the media. Today's TMZ "exclusive" is a story that had to come from 1 of 3 people at some point since only 3 people were involved in the text messages. Obviously it did not come from Lamar so that leaves only 2 people the story could have come from.

Lamar Odom went after his drug enabler with a vengeance, calling the woman a "groupie junkie" and "crack head" ... and he did it while Khole Kardashian was breathing down his neck.

TMZ has seen text messages between Lamar and Polina Polonsky, an attorney who Lamar stayed with during the last few months ... partying with him while he was doing crack.

We've learned on July 13, Khloe confronted Lamar at a downtown L.A. motel, where he was holed up with the woman and doing drugs. In an effort to save her husband, Khloe practically manhandled him out of the room and back to their home.

Once home ... Lamar started texting Polina right in front of Khloe, telling Polina he had "f**ked up." Polina responded by saying, "You're corny." Lamar -- standing next to his furious wife -- then fired his salvo, texting Polina, "Groupie junkie ... crack head."

Lamar went on, "U might want to b careful. Narcs know. They have footage, audio n pics."

Polina responded, "Stay in your lane." He fired back, "4real Know where u work U live Ur parents."

Although Khloe was aware for 2 years that Lamar was addicted to drugs ... our sources say Khloe became convinced on the day the texts were sent that crack was Lamar's overriding problem.http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/31/lamar-odom-khloe-kardashian-polina-polonsky-lawyer-groupie-junkie-crack-head/

Sandman
08-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Lamar has some really tough problems to fix in his life. If I was his friend or family I would try to get him help. Instead it looks like he is being beat to death by anonymous sources throwing him under the bus in the media. Today's TMZ "exclusive" is a story that had to come from 1 of 3 people at some point since only 3 people were involved in the text messages. Obviously it did not come from Lamar so that leaves only 2 people the story could have come from.http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/31/lamar-odom-khloe-kardashian-polina-polonsky-lawyer-groupie-junkie-crack-head/

wow

at first it was sort of a joke that it was a kardashian putting out the story

now its almost blatant

SLY WILLIAMS
08-31-2013, 05:56 PM
wow

at first it was sort of a joke that it was a kardashian putting out the story

now its almost blatant

Here is a TMZ live chat about it on Friday. Listen to Mike Walter's (bulky guy with short hair) point of view and then decide where all Mike Walter's "exclusive" information comes from.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/30/tmz-live-lamar-odom-khloe-kardashian-beyonce-big-brother-aaryn-gries-sean-kingston-flo-rida-miley-cyrus/