PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY conclusion to the Scottie Pippen "assault" case/story.

DreamShaker
08-28-2013, 02:37 PM
http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=9606890

I feel bad for thinking Pippen was a jerk for all this. Dude was out for a pay day.

Clippersfan86
08-28-2013, 03:12 PM
"The seizures ended when the doctor ordered him to stop them."

:laugh: :laugh:

luar0600
08-28-2013, 03:50 PM
:horse::horse:
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/images/smilies/beatdeadhorse5.gif

:horse::horse::horse::horse:
"The seizures ended when the doctor ordered him to stop them."

:laugh: :laugh:

Chronz
08-28-2013, 04:23 PM
So the crazy conclusion was that Pippen was innocent?

DreamShaker
08-28-2013, 06:20 PM
So the crazy conclusion was that Pippen was innocent?

No. That the guy was faking seizures and drunkenly spit on Pippen. When the story first came out, all that was really said was that Pippen refused to sign an autograph and then beat the crap out of the guy. This paints a completely different picture.

Kushed
08-28-2013, 07:47 PM
No. That the guy was faking seizures and drunkenly spit on Pippen. When the story first came out, all that was really said was that Pippen refused to sign an autograph and then beat the crap out of the guy. This paints a completely different picture.

And so you really believe that he would have just beat the crap out of the guy for asking an autograph in the first place??

This happens all the time with celebrities. How many people have actually flipped out and kicked someone's *** SOLEY for asking for an autograph?? Probably less than 1%. There is always more to the story.

And this isn't to mention that these people TRY to get some sort of physical altercation out of celebrities so then can settle out of court and make a chunk of change.

So at the end of the day I wouldn't call this a crazy ending at all. This is exactly what I expected.

IndyRealist
08-28-2013, 09:18 PM
It's funny. When it's a guy, the celebrity is automatically the bad guy. When it's a girl, she's automatically looking for a payday.

Pierzynski4Prez
08-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Wish I really cared enough to pull up the thread when this happened. I remember a few people not even reading the article (which implied Pippen's innocence) and just assuming Pippen is trash and beat the guy up for no reason at all.