PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Mock Offseason Playoffs 2nd round: 1 Miami Heat vs. 4 Indiana Pacers

PatsSoxKnicks
08-28-2013, 05:10 AM
Every summer, PSD holds a game which mocks that year's NBA offseason. This year, users from the site took the reigns of NBA franchises and had to utilize their skills via draft, trades, and free agency to improve their teams. At the end of the game, GMs voted on how they believed the regular season of this game would shake up. These are the playoffs of PSD's 2013 NBA Mock Offseason.

Please take the time to consider each line up, the match-up itself, and vote on which team you believe would win in a seven game series.

The Heat have homecourt advantage.

Heat Depth Chart:

PG: Ty Lawson / Jerryd Bayless
SG: Courtney Lee / Dion Waiters/ Jerryd Bayless
SF: LeBron James / Courtney Lee / Rashard Lewis
PF: Jeff Green / Udonis Haslem / Jarvis Varnado
C: Nikola Pekovic / Greg Oden / Hasheed Thabeet

6th Man Role: Dion Waiters

Pacers Depth Chart:

Jose Calderon (28) / Jarrett Jack (20) / Orlando Johnson
Klay Thompson (32) / Manu Ginobili (12) / Jarrett Jack (4)
Paul George (36) / Manu Ginobili (12) / Brandon Rush
David West (34) / Josh McRoberts (14) / Miles Plumlee
Roy Hibbert (34) / Brendan Haywood (14)

Pacers Write-up:

Writeup vs Miami
Key Point: Pacers upgrade, Heat downgrade
Last year the Heat and Pacers played a close, tightly contested series in which the Heat one in 7 games. This time we meet again, but our team is much improved, and the Heat have downgraded. Yes their team is more balanced with Lawson, Green, Pekovic, but they lack the star power that overwhelmed us in the series last year, and we feel we can take full advantage of that. With the additions of Jarrett Jack, Manu Ginobili, and Jose Calderon, we feel our upgrades have given us the chance to dethrone Miami once and for all.

PG: Lawson/Bayless vs Calderon/Jack
Like in our last series, the best player of the bunch was on the opposing team, admittedly. Lawson is an explosive, scoring guard that will definitely be tough to stop, but we have the necessary defense behind our guards to make up for the lack of defense there. On the other hand, Miami doesnít have a defensive anchor to make up for Lawsonís defensive deficiencies. He ranks a pathetic 307th overall on defense according to synergy, and they donít have much of a defensive anchor inside in Pekovic or Jeff Green, so we think we can get our fair share of points in this matchup. Last year, Jarrett Jack was able to exploit the Denver Nuggets defense where he was matched up against Ty Lawson, and he took advantage of Lawsonís smaller frame, taking him into the post/mid-range areas and shooting right over him. Jarrett averaged close to 19 PPG on 52% shooting, having himself a huge series against Lawsonís Nuggets. So while Lawson may be able to get his pts against our Guards, there is no doubt that our guards will be able to score on Lawson. He was a pretty bad defender for the Nuggets and thereís no reason for that to improve.

SG: Lee/Waiters vs Thompson/Manu
There isnít much to discuss here about Lee. Courtney Lee was basically a scrub for the Celtics last season and even played limited minutes at points because he was so bad. Although heís been praised for his defense in the past, he only ranked 195th overall according to synergy, and 273rd guard spot-ups, which Klay Thompson specializes in when he comes off of screens and takes advantage of potential drive&kicks from Jack, Manu, and Paul George, so Klay could be in for a big series against these Miami Heat. Courtney Lee would not shut down Klay at all throughout this series, and it is well known what sharpshooter Thompson is, averaging 2.6 3ís per game, and 16.6 PPG. Lee also brings pretty much nothing to the offensive end. He doesnít create on his own and never shot much 3ís at all, only taking 2 3PA per game last season, so heís hardly a 3 point threat. Waiters was absolutely pathetic at guarding his position last year, ranking 446th according to synergy, and was a completely inefficient chucker on the Cavs, with a .492 TS%, .459% eFG, and a 99 Offensive Rating. Waiters also has no playoff experience, so itíd be hard to imagine him having a big series against us. On the other hand, we have Manu coming off the bench and although he struggled in the finals last year, heís still a savvy player with much more balance around him this year to take pressure off of him. Definitely a pretty big advantage for us at the SG spot.

SF: Lebron James vs Paul George
No doubt that Lebron is the best player in the league, and that the Heat have an advantage here, but who would anyone rather have on the opposing end than Paul George? Durant is a great scorer in his own right but he couldnít defend LBJ at all in the finals a few years ago. Paul George was at least a competent defender against LBJ in their playoff matchup last year and gave him a very good battle. George averaged 19PPG/5RPG/6APG on 47%FG and 44%3FG in the eastern conference finals last year, impressive stats against the best player in the world. James will have his way with pretty much any defense and any defender, so thereís no doubt heíll have a big series against us. But we feel we have other advantages in this series to offset that.

PF: Jeff Green vs David West
Here is another advantage for us. Jeff Green is inconsistent at best, and that was as a 6th man last year. I donít know how he can be trusted with the responsibility of handling David West in this series. There is a huge size mismatch and West would absolutely punish him down low. Green has had some good moments guarding forwards like Lebron and Carmelo, but those guys are SFís. West is a big bruising Power Forward that will be able to score in the paint with ease. Green also isnít a good rebounder at all and would get abused in that area vs West. He only averaged 3.9 RPG during the regular season, and 5.3 during the playoffs, so he cannot be defending on for cleaning up on boards. Green will be able to get his points at times throughout this series because of the mis-match on the offensive end, but heís still too inconsistent of a player to be depended on, and would get punished with the responsibility of taking on the physical David West. Advantage Indiana.

C: Roy Hibbert vs Nikola Pekovic
These guys are pretty much polar opposites. One is a good offensive player, one a good defensive player. When it comes to the center position however, most people would take great Defense over good offense any day of the week. Hibbert anchored the 2nd best defense in the league last year and was ranked 3rd in Defensive rating, and 6th in defensive Win shares last season. Hibbert is a defensive anchor that can drastically swing games with his shot blocking and contesting at the rim. Hibbert is one of the great defenders in the league today and thereís no reason to believe that he could contain Pekovic during certain points of the series. Hibbert also showed a very good offensive game throughout the playoffs last year. Pekovic isnít well known for defense or shot blocking so our guards will be able to penetrate and score without much fear of a shot blocking threat throughout this series other than LBJ, but that leaves Lebronís man open and could get George some open shots, so Pekovicís lack of defense could cause a dilemma for the Heat. Because Iíd much rather have greater D than O for my team at the Center position, I think we definitely have the advantage at C as well.

Bench:
Our bench duo of Jack and Manu will make much more of an impact that anybody on their bench and it isnít really close. Bayless is unreliable as a scorer, and Waiters is inefficient and inexperienced. Haslem is washed up at this point in his career and Oden is completely unreliable and shouldnít be counted on due to his poor health record. Jack will have a mismatch when he comes into the game at PG, just like he did against Denver last year, and he will be able to get his against a much smaller and weaker Ty Lawson. We feel we have an advantage here as well.

Conclusion:
Although Miami has the best player in the world, and a more balanced offensive team, we feel that we have the defensive players to limit their strengths other than LBJ, and take advantage of their weaknesses. We have way more advantages than them in this series. The only advantages they have over us is LBJ, and Lawson on the offensive end, but like I mentioned, Jack and Calderon will be able to get their own against Lawson with his poor defensive ability. We have the advantage at SG, PF, C, bench, and the rebounding edge would go to us as well. LBJ/PG are about even in terms of rebounding, as are Pekovic/Hibbert, but the difference between West and Green is huge, so thatís why Iíd give us the rebounding edge.

PatsSoxKnicks
08-28-2013, 05:12 AM
God damn, got that stupid fatal error again. Makes no ****ing sense cause there's no way this 1 write-up was too long and yet the Bulls/Knicks which was a combined 8 PMs fit :confused: Anyways can a mod add a poll to this?

GREATNESS ONE
08-28-2013, 05:19 AM
Don't say "GD"

It's the only bad word on this planet.

Bruno
08-28-2013, 12:03 PM
God damn, got that stupid fatal error again. Makes no ****ing sense cause there's no way this 1 write-up was too long and yet the Bulls/Knicks which was a combined 8 PMs fit :confused: Anyways can a mod add a poll to this?
got ya.

KnicksorBust
08-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Currently leaning IND bc Sads put a solid writeup together.

Guppyfighter
08-28-2013, 02:16 PM
I smell upset.

Sadds The Gr8
08-28-2013, 02:25 PM
To add to my writeup - how good of a fit would Lawson-LBJ even be? Wade-Lebron have even had troubles meshing at times but they've made it work because Wade sacrificed his game and became more of an off-ball player. Lawson can't convert to that type of player because doesn't have the skillset to play that role. Wade could because he can slash/cut with his great athleticism. Lawson is athletic but he can't do the little things like back-door cuts and finish as well at the rim, and he also isn't really a set-shooter. Both LBJ and Lawson like the ball in their hands, so their styles could very well clash.

Guppyfighter
08-28-2013, 02:27 PM
To add to my writeup - how good of a fit would Lawson-LBJ even be? Wade-Lebron have even had troubles meshing at times but they've made it work because Wade sacrificed his game and became more of an off-ball player. Lawson can't convert to that type of player because doesn't have the skillset to play that role. Wade could because he can slash/cut with his great athleticism. Lawson is athletic but he can't do the little things like back-door cuts and finish as well at the rim, and he also isn't really a set-shooter. Both LBJ and Lawson like the ball in their hands, so their styles could very well clash.

uh... Lawson can do all those things really well and neither him or Wade is a set shooter.

Sadds The Gr8
08-28-2013, 02:29 PM
uh... Lawson can do all those things really well and neither him or Wade is a set shooter.

Lawson can play off-ball? since when? He's always been a playmaker with the ball in his hands. You can't take a 5'10 player and make him an off-ball player if he's not a set shooter. Do you know how hard it'd be for him to finish at the rim off of cuts?

Guppyfighter
08-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Lawson can play off-ball? since when? He's always been a playmaker with the ball in his hands. You can't take a 5'10 player and make him an off-ball player if he's not a set shooter. Do you know how hard it'd be for him to finish at the rim off of cuts?

I don't know hard it would be for that play, but he is a fantastic finisher around the rim.

Sadds The Gr8
08-28-2013, 02:34 PM
I don't know hard it would be for that play, but he is a fantastic finisher around the rim.

I know I never said he wasn't. But it's different when you have the ball and the threat of pickNroll and driveNkick than when you're cutting to the basket for a layup. I've never in my life seen a 5'10 player used off-the-ball if he isn't set-shooting.

And if you wanna go the other way, using Lebron off-ball helps me. I'd rather Lawson with the ball creating than Lebron.

Shammyguy3
08-28-2013, 02:54 PM
In the playoff rankings, I put the Heat above the Pacers overall because I think they'd win more games in the regular season and manage health easier, but this is an awful matchup for Miami. The Pacers win this series convincingly imo in probably 6 games.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-28-2013, 03:06 PM
I love the mismatches the Pacers have.
Pacers in 6 for me

TrueFan420
08-28-2013, 03:18 PM
I smell upset.

Pacers shouldn't have been ranked as low and heat as high

xxplayerxx23
08-28-2013, 04:28 PM
I like Ty up against Jose and I like Lebron against anyone. Think pek can slow Hibbert down a bit. I question Indy scoring enough tbh it's real close but I think Miami

mightybosstone
08-28-2013, 05:43 PM
I'll give the Heat a chance to respond, but the lack of a write-up considering this is the second round and they were the top ranked team is totally inexcusable. If there's no response by tonight, I'm voting Indy.

Minimal
08-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Pacers :(

Ebbs
08-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Yea worst match up possible for Heat. Knew as soon as they got the 1 seed it was a curse in disguisez

Rivera
08-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Guys! We have Paul George! He's 6'10!

Eagles4Lyfe
08-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Yea worst match up possible for Heat. Knew as soon as they got the 1 seed it was a curse in disguisez

Didn't you vote Heat first?

Eagles4Lyfe
08-29-2013, 12:14 PM
This is pretty wack

Corey
08-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Guys! We have Paul George! He's 6'10!
Auto victory amirite

Eagles4Lyfe
08-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Woah he's alive

Rivera
08-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Auto victory amirite

According to the votes yup

Love how you had to comment on the nba forum joke cause I made it but when ebbs does it there's no comments on it

Paul George is 6'10" though

Its okay though I get it. Love you too Corey

Ebbs
08-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Yea :(

KnicksorBust
08-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Heat would win despite the fact that the GMs of the Heat did a poor job here. LeBron is that damn good and at the very least they gave him shooters and defenders. By the way Jeff Green is a stud and next year you'll see how good he really is.

Ebbs
08-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Heat would win despite the fact that the GMs of the Heat did a poor job here. LeBron is that damn good and at the very least they gave him shooters and defenders. By the way Jeff Green is a stud and next year you'll see how good he really is.

I don't want to be this black and white. But better Pacers team vs. worse heat team when they went to 7 games last year.

KnicksorBust
08-29-2013, 03:18 PM
I don't want to be this black and white. But better Pacers team vs. worse heat team when they went to 7 games last year.

That's such mindless analysis.

jericho
08-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Ok I hate Lebron and all but some people here are just voting out of pure hate that heat team is made to run is meant for the fast break by the time that Hibbert and West get set up for D it will be to late. Oh and Pek can do just fine against Hibbert so there goes your big man advantage. Btw I really do hate Lebron but c'mon please this is ridiculous

jericho
08-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Oh and another thing as much as David west is an advantage in the low post it would be the same thing on the other side when Jeff green has the ball in his hands. Green would be able to pull up a jumper making David west come out from the paint opening more room for Lebron and Lawson to operate and if Hibbert comes in to help they can just pass it to Pek. Again David west won't be able to stop Green at all just like Green wont be able to stop West.

It is a mismatch in the heat favor I just can't believe that some of you guys can't see that and for the 10000 time this comes from somebody that purely hates Lebron and the heat but this is a no contest

Shammyguy3
08-29-2013, 08:29 PM
West & Hibbert really struggled to get back this past May huh... :eyebrow:

mightybosstone
08-29-2013, 09:53 PM
The way I look at it, the Pacers came one game away from defeating the Heat in the playoffs this postseason. This is a worse version of the Heat and a significantly better version of the Pacers. The defensive problems the Heat had against Indiana's front court would be magnified with this team's pitiful defense. And the problems the Pacers had offensively with manufacturing points has been totally erased with the major improvements Indiana made to their back court.

And I probably would have voted for Indy anyway, but I still think the lack of a write-up or any argument whatsoever is kind of disheartening. Why put all of those hours worth of work into building a playoff team if you can't take 30 minutes to an hour to write up a halfway decent statement about why your team is worth a damn?

Indy in six.

MTar786
08-29-2013, 10:44 PM
pacers in 5 with an upset nearby sweep in this series

TrueFan420
08-30-2013, 12:43 AM
pacers in 5 with an upset nearby sweep in this series

No way they come close to a sweep. It would be a tough six games cause bron but this pacers squad is way to good to be ranked at 4

PatsSoxKnicks
08-30-2013, 04:15 AM
Wait, why does this poll close on the 1st? A little confused but I can ask a mod to close it before if we want to get the next round matchups up

jericho
08-30-2013, 09:53 AM
The way I look at it, the Pacers came one game away from defeating the Heat in the playoffs this postseason. This is a worse version of the Heat and a significantly better version of the Pacers. The defensive problems the Heat had against Indiana's front court would be magnified with this team's pitiful defense. And the problems the Pacers had offensively with manufacturing points has been totally erased with the major improvements Indiana made to their back court.

And I probably would have voted for Indy anyway, but I still think the lack of a write-up or any argument whatsoever is kind of disheartening. Why put all of those hours worth of work into building a playoff team if you can't take 30 minutes to an hour to write up a halfway decent statement about why your team is worth a damn?

Indy in six.

Just because they don't have wade and bosh doesn't mean that they got worse. The reason they got destroyed down low its because they didn't have a big guy and Pek would be able to hold his own against Hibbert. David west and Jeff green it's a wash like I said before West can't take care of Green in the perimeter and since he would be outside of the paint this would open more lane for Lawson and Lebron to attack. You don't need a write up to see this stuff. Oh and the other thing is this Miami team on the fast break would be deadly as hell Hibbert and West won't be able to get there in time to do something bout it.

Sadds The Gr8
08-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Just because they don't have wade and bosh doesn't mean that they got worse. The reason they got destroyed down low its because they didn't have a big guy and Pek would be able to hold his own against Hibbert. David west and Jeff green it's a wash like I said before West can't take care of Green in the perimeter and since he would be outside of the paint this would open more lane for Lawson and Lebron to attack.
LOL hell no it isn't a wash. West has been a better player than Green throughout their whole careers (and it isn't even close) The mismatch thing may be true but it works for both sides. I don't know how on earth you can bring it up as a negative for me, and not bring up the fact that West would crush his *** down low. Their team WOULD get destroyed down low because they only have 1 big man playing. Even though Haslem was garbage, at least he was a big body...Green is smaller and can't hold these bigger players. What about rebounding? Miami's team was already horrible at rebounding IRL, and they're still just as bad, if not worse, by not having any big man depth and lose Wade who's a great rebounder at his position. It's essentially Pek and Lebron vs George/West/Hibbert down low and Pek isn't an elite rebounder by any means.

You don't need a write up to see this stuff. Oh and the other thing is this Miami team on the fast break would be deadly as hell Hibbert and West won't be able to get there in time to do something bout it.

Why do you assume they'd dictate the pace? From what I've watched, whenever a fast team goes up against a slower paced team, the slower team dictates the pace...

jericho
08-30-2013, 02:25 PM
LOL hell no it isn't a wash. West has been a better player than Green throughout their whole careers (and it isn't even close) The mismatch thing may be true but it works for both sides. I don't know how on earth you can bring it up as a negative for me, and not bring up the fact that West would crush his *** down low. Their team WOULD get destroyed down low because they only have 1 big man playing. Even though Haslem was garbage, at least he was a big body...Green is smaller and can't hold these bigger players. What about rebounding? Miami's team was already horrible at rebounding IRL, and they're still just as bad, if not worse, by not having any big man depth and lose Wade who's a great rebounder at his position. It's essentially Pek and Lebron vs George/West/Hibbert down low and Pek isn't an elite rebounder by any means.

Why do you assume they'd dictate the pace? From what I've watched, whenever a fast team goes up against a slower paced team, the slower team dictates the pace...

Yes i did talk bout West advantage down low on my previous post i do recognize that. Thats why i said its a wash because Green is gonna force West to come out and play D on the perimeter which in opens up the lane for more drives and since West would not be there it would mean more rebounds for the heat canceling your argument bout the rebounds. Pek is as good a rebounder as Hibbert.

Oh and another thing Lebron is a willing passer and a great team mate. dont you think that he will recognize the missmatch that is Lawson agaisnt Calderon. There is no way in hell that Calderon would be able to stay in front of Lawson. And once Lawson drives inside if anybody tries to help all he has to do is pass it to the open man. Hibbert cant come to help because that would mean an easy buckket for Peck. West would be on the outside taking care of Green. Paul george has to worry bout Lebron. The only one that would be able to come to help would be Klay and not so much because that would mean an open jumper for Lee.

Last thing the heat have Lebron i think the best player in the world would be able to control the pace of the game just fine by himself.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-30-2013, 02:28 PM
^^^Thats actually a good point
I forgot how brutal Calderon is defensively and the impact his defense has on a team as a whole

Sadds The Gr8
08-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Yes i did talk bout West advantage down low on my previous post i do recognize that. Thats why i said its a wash because Green is gonna force West to come out and play D on the perimeter which in opens up the lane for more drives and since West would not be there it would mean more rebounds for the heat canceling your argument bout the rebounds. Pek is as good a rebounder as Hibbert.

Have you watched Green throughout his career?

1) He's one of the more inconsistent players in the league. He drives people nuts with his lack of aggression and inconsistency. H'es been like that his whole career. He can't be trusted in a big scoring role, period. West would be more consistent on offense against him than he'd be on offense against West.

2) He played PF in OKC and was still a bad rebounder, AND none of this "he's a face-up player that'll blow by bigger 4's" worked back then. He was not efficient at all and was average at best on offense. Looking at his #s and watching his game he hasn't improved to the point that he'd abuse West on the offense end. Sorry, not buying it. Would he score some? sure, but the mismatch is much bigger in my favour. Green isn't a consistent enough shooter to threaten West on the perimeter and affect his rebounding. Plus on the offensive boards, Green would get smoked since West definitely will be near the bucket.

Oh and another thing Lebron is a willing passer and a great team mate. dont you think that he will recognize the missmatch that is Lawson agaisnt Calderon. There is no way in hell that Calderon would be able to stay in front of Lawson.
I conceded that mismatch. But if you read the writeups (I don't blame u if u didnt...they can be long as hell) you'd notice that I picked apart Lawson's defense. He was ranked near the bottom in defense in the whole league, showing he can't really defend for ****. And what about the Jarrett Jack factor? Jack abused him in the playoffs averaging almost 20 a game on 50%+ shooting. Calderon may be horrible on D, but Lawson is too and Jack can abuse him on that end like he did in the GSW vs Denver matchup last year.

And once Lawson drives inside if anybody tries to help all he has to do is pass it to the open man. Hibbert cant come to help because that would mean an easy buckket for Peck.
what? yes he can. the recovery wouldn't be big at all because Pek has no game outside 7-8 feet from what I know. He has no mid-range game to draw Hibbs out.

West would be on the outside taking care of Green. Paul george has to worry bout Lebron. The only one that would be able to come to help would be Klay and not so much because that would mean an open jumper for Lee.

I doubt Lawson would be this huge of a threat to dish the ball. He isn't the pinpoint passer that you're assuming him to be. Hibbert would be fine helping, and that's plenty good enough.

Last thing the heat have Lebron i think the best player in the world would be able to control the pace of the game just fine by himself.
He didn't last year when the played in the playoffs...they were mostly low-scoring, half court games vs the Pacers

Sadds The Gr8
08-30-2013, 03:14 PM
^^^Thats actually a good point
I forgot how brutal Calderon is defensively and the impact his defense has on a team as a whole

Lawson is brutal on D too. look at the bolded part of my writeup

Guppyfighter
08-30-2013, 03:17 PM

Yeah, that's how I was viewing it, but it's a bad way to. Because the eight seeded Hawks took Celtics to game seven, but the fourth seeded Hawks lost to the fifth seeded Celtics. Countless other examples. But you know, it's not a good way to.

jericho
08-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Have you watched Green throughout his career?

1) He's one of the more inconsistent players in the league. He drives people nuts with his lack of aggression and inconsistency. H'es been like that his whole career. He can't be trusted in a big scoring role, period. West would be more consistent on offense against him than he'd be on offense against West.

2) He played PF in OKC and was still a bad rebounder, AND none of this "he's a face-up player that'll blow by bigger 4's" worked back then. He was not efficient at all and was average at best on offense. Looking at his #s and watching his game he hasn't improved to the point that he'd abuse West on the offense end. Sorry, not buying it. Would he score some? sure, but the mismatch is much bigger in my favour. Green isn't a consistent enough shooter to threaten West on the perimeter and affect his rebounding. Plus on the offensive boards, Green would get smoked since West definitely will be near the bucket.

I conceded that mismatch. But if you read the writeups (I don't blame u if u didnt...they can be long as hell) you'd notice that I picked apart Lawson's defense. He was ranked near the bottom in defense in the whole league, showing he can't really defend for ****. And what about the Jarrett Jack factor? Jack abused him in the playoffs averaging almost 20 a game on 50%+ shooting. Calderon may be horrible on D, but Lawson is too and Jack can abuse him on that end like he did in the GSW vs Denver matchup last year.

what? yes he can. the recovery wouldn't be big at all because Pek has no game outside 7-8 feet from what I know. He has no mid-range game to draw Hibbs out.

I doubt Lawson would be this huge of a threat to dish the ball. He isn't the pinpoint passer that you're assuming him to be. Hibbert would be fine helping, and that's plenty good enough.

He didn't last year when the played in the playoffs...they were mostly low-scoring, half court games vs the Pacers

I really dont need to watch Green hole career for this. This is based on this past season and from what i saw he was killing it for Boston this past season. If you dont want to recognize that well thats on you.

And yep you got me. I didnt read that lol. But now that i did yes Calderon and Lawson are bad on D but i will take Lawsons offensive output over Calderons any game. Lawsons ability to brake down this D is really really big compare to what Calderon mite do. Oh and come on Jack is not gonna be on Lawson the hole game. So his advantage would be more towards Bayless and he aint no push over either.

That heat team the only ones that were running was Wade and Lebron on this team you have Lawson Lee Lebron Green Hell even Pek can run as well. It just depends on who imposes their will on the game and ill take my chances with the team that has the best player on the floor.

But again Hibbert cannot come help on Lawson because that would mean easy buckets for Pek and Pek is really good down low you know that and you cant ignore it.

jericho
08-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Btw where is the owner of this Heat team he is the one that needs to come and defend his team.

Oh and next time we do this again i want in. I want to build my own team :D

Killerjug
08-30-2013, 04:25 PM
redraft starts when this is done

Eagles4Lyfe
08-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Lawson is brutal on D too. look at the bolded part of my writeup
Cmon Saddy, I'm not going to break this down in case we potentially match up, but you know what I can say to this.

Btw where is the owner of this Heat team he is the one that needs to come and defend his team.

Oh and next time we do this again i want in. I want to build my own team :D

Redraft after this like my CO said, but since your new they might make you find a CO-GM, so if your going to join start looking for a veteran who's played these games, to better your chances.

Oh and kinda ironic and funny at the same time, the Pacers GM^^ is the comissioner of the redraft :laugh2:

PatsSoxKnicks
08-31-2013, 12:09 AM
Redraft after this like my CO said, but since your new they will make you find a CO-GM, so if your going to join start looking for a veteran who's played these games, to better your chances.

Oh and kinda ironic and funny at the same time, the Pacers GM^^ is the comissioner of the redraft :laugh2:

Fixed lol. But yeah, if you're a newbie, you absolutely need a Co which admittedly can be hard to find. Also might depend on how many teams there are (if the commishes choose to do less teams to keep the draft moving).

Super.
08-31-2013, 03:46 PM
Ugh, Corey told me he was going to do this, as Im not around

:sigh:

oh well