PDA

View Full Version : Odom missing for 72 hours! Are Kardashians knowingly destroying his reputation?

4milesperday
08-25-2013, 05:34 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/25/lamar-odom-missing-khloe-kardashian-crack-cocaine/

It's strange how we are hearing all this things when things are not working out with Kloe

MrfadeawayJB
08-25-2013, 05:37 PM
he's prob in a crack house with his dad somewhere

I Rock Shaqs
08-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Always thought he was kind of a douche bag....just saying.

shep33
08-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Lamar is one of the nicest athletes around. This is truly terrible news.

Hope he gets better. Hope he gets the help that he needs. :(

ManRam
08-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Lamar is a really great guy by all accounts and had a very rough childhood and some of those problems have carried over. My thoughts are out to him and his family (the Khloe included).

And I have no idea what the title of this thread is getting at. It sounds like they're doing their best to help him.

SLY WILLIAMS
08-25-2013, 05:59 PM
I always thought Lamar was a good guy and I sure hope Lamar is okay.

Kris Jenner and her family have some major control over TMZ. When other sites (including mainstream media) were writing about his affairs for weeks TMZ ignored it all. Now instead of writing about his affairs TMZ puts this drug story out before everyone else. Whether it is true or not it is pretty clear the story is coming from somebody in the Khardashian camp. For some reason they would rather Lamar be looked at as a druggie than for it to look like Lamar is more in to other ladies then he is in to Khloe. I feel sad for our country when I see how many millions of people (sheep) worship this dishonest greedy superficial family.

I Rock Shaqs
08-25-2013, 06:14 PM
It's nice to know that everybody has joined in and said he's a good guy... lol still think he is a douche though.

bearadonisdna
08-25-2013, 06:15 PM
They probably think marijuana is crack.
Like omg he is a crackhead.

ManRam
08-25-2013, 06:20 PM

Kris Jenner and her family have some major control over TMZ. When other sites (including mainstream media) were writing about his affairs for weeks TMZ ignored it all. Now instead of writing about his affairs TMZ puts this drug story out before everyone else. Whether it is true or not it is pretty clear the story is coming from somebody in the Khardashian camp. For some reason they would rather Lamar be looked at as a druggie than for it to look like Lamar is more in to other ladies then he is in to Khloe. I feel sad for our country when I see how many millions of people (sheep) worship this dishonest greedy superficial family.

It's not like TMZ doesn't break other stories before everyone else...

Regardless of how they're breaking the news, if it is true then who cares about that ****? All that matters is his health and safety at that point...not whether or not Kris Jenner is pulling the strings over at TMZ.

ManRam
08-25-2013, 06:23 PM
It's nice to know that everybody has joined in and said he's a good guy... lol still think he is a douche though.

I just don't see it. He's always been a fun loving, soft spoken, kind-hearted person who has had frankly a very rough life aside from basketball. It's hard for people to realize that those emotional scars still last forever, regardless of how successful you are, but he's had a rough life. Mom died of cancer, dad addicted to heroin, had a child die of SIDS, etc. Through it all he's kept his head up and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him ever, aside from perhaps a few mishaps in college.

SLY WILLIAMS
08-25-2013, 06:25 PM
It's not like TMZ doesn't break other stories before everyone else...

Regardless of how they're breaking the news, if it is true then who cares about that ****? All that matters is his health and safety at that point...not whether or not Kris Jenner is pulling the strings over at TMZ.

If you do not care that is your perogative. I do care how this got out. If somebody in my family has a drug issue I would not issue a press release anonymously to TMZ. That is disgusting and par for the course for this narcissistic family. If Lamar has a drug issue thats the last thing he needs from his "family"

SMH!
08-25-2013, 06:31 PM
They probably think marijuana is crack.
Like omg he is a crackhead.

No they think crack is crack. And, how did Kardashians destroy his rep, if hes the one doing cocaine and playing poorly?

ManRam
08-25-2013, 06:39 PM
If you do not care that is your perogative. I do care how this got out. If somebody in my family has a drug issue I would not issue a press release anonymously to TMZ. That is disgusting and par for the course for this narcissistic family. If Lamar has a drug issue thats the last thing he needs from his "family"

That's fair. I just don't think that's what's important here. The media would assuredly find out eventually, plus you certainly don't know for sure how TMZ found out and you certainly have no proof that they are spreading lies to TMZ to look good or whatever. They're a **** family, I agree, but that's not the problem here. Also, TMZ breaks A TON of news, granted 99.9% of it is stuff I couldn't care less about.

And if he has been missing for 72 hours I actually don't think letting the media know is a bad thing at all. That's standard actually. Not sure why I'm playing Devil's Advocate here but I just don't get how you can jump to "are the Kardashians sabotaging him" or whatever the OP thinks. Lamar has had these issues his whole life, and I don't doubt that Khloe, and perhaps the rest of them, truly care.

Ebbs
08-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Hopefully dudes ok. He's a human being.

SLY WILLIAMS
08-25-2013, 06:50 PM
That's fair. I just don't think that's what's important here. The media would assuredly find out eventually, plus you certainly don't know for sure how TMZ found out and you certainly have no proof that they are spreading lies to TMZ to look good or whatever. They're a **** family, I agree, but that's not the problem here. Also, TMZ breaks A TON of news, granted 99.9% of it is stuff I couldn't care less about.

And if he has been missing for 72 hours I actually don't think letting the media know is a bad thing at all. That's standard actually. Not sure why I'm playing Devil's Advocate here but I just don't get how you can jump to "are the Kardashians sabotaging him" or whatever the OP thinks. Lamar has had these issues his whole life, and I don't doubt that Khloe, and perhaps the rest of them, truly care.

I agree letting the media know may not be a bad way to go if Lamar is in danger but there is a respectful way to do that and a disrespectful way. A anonymous story fed to Mike (their go to TMZ guy) a gossip site and then pretending you are mad and its lies is not a respectful way in my opinion. Its just typical Khardashian operating procedure.

They may care. I would hope they care. If they truly care they will forget about their image and do 100% what is right for Lamar. How many business appointments were canceled in the last 3-4 days? How many gym sessions? How many times did they refuse to tweet in the last 3 days? If your loved one was missing for 3-4 days would you be going to the gym? Would you be posting selfie pictures all over twitter and instagram? Or would you drop everything and try to find them?

I do not know if the OP is right or not but they have made made phony scenes on their "reality" show in the past to make them look good (and other people bad) so I do not put anything by them. I feel sorry for the millions of sheep in our country that worship them.

KNICKS R BACK
08-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Always thought he was kind of a douche bag....just saying.

that is absolutely HILARIOUS coming from you

Tony_Starks
08-25-2013, 07:28 PM

I'm with you man I find it really disgusting this family being in bed with tmz and feeding them stories for publicity and profit. Even if you believe half the things they've been saying putting him on blast in the media serves absolutely no purpose other than to shame him and ruin his career and reputation. Tmz already said she kicked him out so if he's on his own who are they to say that he's "missing?"

Anyway I really don't know what to believe, for all I know there could be a reality show coming called "Khloe and Lamar do Rehab." But if he really does have problems I hope he gets his life together because he's a good dude...

bearadonisdna
08-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Man i dont care what he is doing, i just hope he isnt doing crack.
Damn, ur woman throws u out of the house, the guy is rich wth do they expect?

carlthack
08-25-2013, 08:02 PM
R.i.p.

bearadonisdna
08-25-2013, 08:07 PM
R.i.p.

I dont think he is dead. Hope not. Wonder when he will 'return' and if the public would even be notified. Damn i hope this incident tho doesnt mean the clips are signing jamison.

Tony_Starks
08-25-2013, 08:52 PM
They updated the story and said LOs rep told them he is fine. Probably trying to hide out from all this media bs....

ryang
08-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Probably smoking a j getting his **** sucked by someone who looks far better then khloe. Weed is crack to the kardashians.

Shlumpledink
08-25-2013, 08:56 PM

good for you, no real need to keep saying it.

Poor lamar, hope he is okay and doesn't have long term brain damage.

bearadonisdna
08-25-2013, 09:05 PM
They updated the story and said LOs rep told them he is fine. Probably trying to hide out from all this media bs....

Link?

bearadonisdna
08-25-2013, 09:06 PM
So his wife kicked him out of the house and he doesnt answer her calls for couple of days. Weird.

jamesdiego
08-25-2013, 09:45 PM
Crack is wack

SLY WILLIAMS
08-25-2013, 10:11 PM
So his wife kicked him out of the house and he doesnt answer her calls for couple of days. Weird.

I'm glad he is okay. I feel bad that he gets kicked out of the house he paid for (or at least they made it seem that way on TV)

Tony_Starks
08-25-2013, 10:11 PM

I know right. He might as well just cut out the middle man and call the tabloids...

UPRock
08-25-2013, 10:19 PM
****ing Kardashian's, I can't take anything they say seriously, Odom is probably ****ing another girl and Khloe got mad and invented the crack story.

ManRam
08-25-2013, 10:26 PM
I'm glad he is okay. I feel bad that he gets kicked out of the house he paid for (or at least they made it seem that way on TV)

That's usually what happens with interventions. There are ultimatums and if you don't agree you have to follow through. IF his problems are this serious there's no reason to feel bad for him being kicked out. They're doing it to help him (again, assuming it was really a true intervention).

You ever seen the tv show, Intervention ;) (I mean that slightly tongue in cheek...but that is how it goes down...I've been a part of one)

BUT, I'm beginning to be skeptical too. Who knows when the Kardashians are involved. Honestly, I hope this is a fabricated story. It's better than if it were true

Tony_Starks
08-25-2013, 10:52 PM
It just seems like they're going out of the way to make LO look like the bad guy by being so dramatic. I'm guessing the next season of the show will be all about her playing the victim, the family "supporting her" through the traumatic divorce, and Lamar playing the role of Bobby Brown....

SLY WILLIAMS
08-25-2013, 10:56 PM
I want Lamar to be alright first and foremost. I think he would be better off away from that family but that is just my opinion. I do not know what is true and what is false but after today's media releases I wonder if a NBA team will sign him even if he tests clean. So many details from todays report and the last few days reports seem to have to have come from the inside if they are accurate.

How many people not connected to the family would know all of the following to give to the media in the last week?

Khloe gets $500k a year for every year married.
Khloe gets to keep the house Lamar bought.
Lamar went to rehab last year but bailed after 3 weeks
Khloe hired PI's to stand 24 hour guard to make sure he did not leave.
A intervention took place this week and Lamar refused to go.
Khloe threw him out of the house on Wed.

If I'm Lamar (whether I have a drug problem or not) I'm asking myself how the Khardashian inside guy on TMZ got all these details. If it was a actual family member or the family BFF aka PR man Jonathan Cheban that gave the info to TMZ I'd want to hire a great lawyer to get out of that marriage (but try to keep the house I paid for 3 years ago.)

ThunderousDemon
08-25-2013, 10:59 PM
I blame Chronz.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8096/chronzsig2frrv2.jpg

IndyRealist
08-25-2013, 11:16 PM

He's a celebrity. When things happen to him it's news. If people would stop watching TMZ and reading tabloids, this would all stop.

But to be as fair as possible to the Jenners/Kardashians, if they are trying to get him help then making things public might be the only way to keep his "friends" from enabling him.

"[Guilt] is something that we should embrace, because it is the only weapon our morality has to wield against us, when we forget ourselves."

SLY WILLIAMS
08-25-2013, 11:42 PM
He's a celebrity. When things happen to him it's news. If people would stop watching TMZ and reading tabloids, this would all stop.

But to be as fair as possible to the Jenners/Kardashians, if they are trying to get him help then making things public might be the only way to keep his "friends" from enabling him.

"[Guilt] is something that we should embrace, because it is the only weapon our morality has to wield against us, when we forget ourselves."

I'm not sure leaking stuff to TMZ (a gossip site) is a such selfless act. Most people would go to the police if a loved one was missing. Or put out a press release to the normal press. Not give it to TMZ (who ignored all the cheating rumors for weeks).

Nobody knew about a rehab in SD a year ago. It was not news. Who leaked that today?

How many people would know he left after 3 weeks? That did not hit the gossip site till today.

If there was a intervention on Wed isn't that family and close friends only? Who could have leaked that today?

How many people would know the details of a prenup to leak this week?

How many people would know Khloe hired PIs to leak that?

This is a family that has a documented history of manipulating media. Nick Lachey said that Kim used to call the paps and let them know where they were going on a date.

I do not know what is true and what is not true but if anyone in or connected to this family did this leaking to TMZ than Lamar has a major (family) problem in addition to the drug issue in my opinion.

Tony_Starks
08-26-2013, 12:05 AM
A few things raised red flags for me. First off they say he's hooked on crack. Most people with that kind of money don't smoke crack, they do coke. Crack isnt a recreational drug. So I'm not buying the idea of him on some sort of 2 year crack-a-thon, but still able to stop whenever the season starts.

Secondly they said they got the info that he was "missing and possibly on a crack binge" from NBA people. Since when do NBA people go to Tmz? If anything they go to hoopshype.

That alone let's me know its the family hype machine. Pretty sad really...

Rain City
08-26-2013, 01:02 AM
****ing Kardashian's, I can't take anything they say seriously, Odom is probably ****ing another girl and Khloe got mad and invented the crack story.

this

murcat410
08-26-2013, 01:23 AM
UPDATE: A source close to Lamar Odom tells The Huffington Post that "he is not missing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/25/lamar-odom-missing-drugs_n_3814255.html

I don't necessarily believe this story to be entirely true. I think he may have some sort of drug problem but Khloe also tweeted, "Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk **** about my family! **** you and shame on you! I'm too protective for this ****!"

I think either some one got the story from a horrible source or things got blown out of proportion from sources that really didn't understand what might be going on. I do hope he's ok, I've always liked him too.

EDIT: And I'm just curious, did anyone know about this rehab stint last offseason where he went for 3 weeks? I'm assuming it wasn't public knowledge or he wouldn't have gotten signed or it would be on some news site that I can't find from last year. You would think with the paparazzi that follows that family it would have broke last year, something doesn't sound right to me with this report.

SportsFanatic10
08-26-2013, 01:29 AM
seems like it's been blown out of proportion. i wish him the best though.

OceanSpray
08-26-2013, 01:29 AM
Kardashian ruined Odom, Jenner, and Kanye. How unfortunate..

MTar786
08-26-2013, 02:48 AM
maybe the fat kardashian ate him

bearadonisdna
08-26-2013, 03:01 AM
Kardashian ruined Odom, Jenner, and Kanye. How unfortunate..

U forgot the biggest victim Humphries.

Bozeman
08-26-2013, 03:09 AM
I mean off somewhere possibly doing crack/cocaine is a huge clue this is a plant story from the kardashians.

I mean you don't make it public if someone is apparently missing which could mean they are in a drug binge and possibly suicidal and actually die. You don't say that..............unless it's just all BS.

Tmz is actually very credible with things like this. They have to have a direct source and no doubt mama jenner is pulling strings. I mean credible in terms of sources, not actual information.

Odom needs to get out of that relationship ASAP. He has never been the same since he encountered that pig family

Cracka2HI!
08-26-2013, 03:54 AM
I met Lamar before last season at an organized Clipper event. He was very gracious and seemed humble. Sad story if true. I wanted him back on the Clippers, but more importantly I hope he's OK.

mark1125
08-26-2013, 06:33 AM
Hopefully, he is on his own in rehab. Comes out better than ever. Tells the Kardashians to get bent. Backs up Humperies saying that their wedding was a farce. Kardshians just go away. Odom signs deal with whomever.

PurpleLynch
08-26-2013, 06:43 AM
Come on Lamar,you're great and better than this. Just sign with a team,with the Lakers if it's your wish,but go away from that relationship.

Chrisclover
08-26-2013, 06:57 AM
wish him well

Badluck33
08-26-2013, 07:47 AM
its actually been like 6 days now. 72 hours was 3 days ago...

BALLER R
08-26-2013, 08:48 AM
Odoms life went downhill once he got involved with the Kardashians.

Heediot
08-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Another publicity stunt by the kardashians possibly.

SLY WILLIAMS
08-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Another publicity stunt by the kardashians possibly.

I don't think it is a publicity stunt because they are all about their "brand" image. I think it is their way of either keeping Lamar in line (he has been cheating on Khloe) or making Khloe look good while throwing Lamar under the bus. The TMZ source (if true) is obviously somebody in the Khardasian camp. The details they keep giving can only come from somebody that is in the family or representing the family. Most likely it is pr guy Jonathon Cheban (aka Kims bff) who has made a career of stories planted in the media. Do these details sound like they came from a source not connected to them?

Lamar has had a crack addiction problem for at least 2 years, and Khloe simply couldn't take it anymore.

We're told Khloe made it clear if Lamar did not get help -- the point of the intervention -- she wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

But we are also told neither Khloe nor Lamar has consulted a divorce lawyer ... at least not yet.

If and when they do file for divorce -- which we're told is likely -- there won't be much to fight over. Sources connected with the Kardashians tell us the couple signed a hard-fought prenup before they married.

We're told Kris Jenner was right in the middle of the prenup battle because she wanted to protect her daughter -- who tied the knot after a 4-week courtship.

Multiple sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lamar has had a problem for 2 years. It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehab. Lamar went to a facility in San Diego, but he was so resistant Khloe hired private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehab place to make sure he didn't leave. The P.I.s stood guard 24/7.

Our sources say Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to prevail upon him to stay. We're told after 3 weeks, Lamar left for good.

We're told Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season. But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.

As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, we're told Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double whammy ... but drugs are the main problem.

As for divorce ... neither Khloe nor Lamar has contacted a lawyer. As one source put it, "Khloe is more concerned about saving Lamar than ending her marriage."

We're told the situation has become dire. Sources tell us ... within the last 2 days, the entire family staged an intervention, trying to convince Lamar to go back to rehab, but he wouldn't have any of it.http://www.tmz.com/

Stinkyoutsider
08-26-2013, 12:27 PM
Some people jump to conclusions when loved ones can't be found. It's just human nature to assume...

He might have relapsed? I know if I was thrown out of the house by my wife, I wouldn't be interested in talking to her or anyone in that family for a while. How can she throw him out of the house anyway? He paid for it?

I don't know the Kardashians personally (all I see is from their tv show) but Lamar's in-laws are a load to deal with. And on top of that, Lamar's wife seems like she's so demanding. I got to bring up the fact that Lamar got thrown out of his own house....

SLY WILLIAMS
08-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Some people jump to conclusions when loved ones can't be found. It's just human nature to assume...

He might have relapsed? I know if I was thrown out of the house by my wife, I wouldn't be interested in talking to her or anyone in that family for a while. How can she throw him out of the house anyway? He paid for it?

I don't know the Kardashians personally (all I see is from their tv show) but Lamar's in-laws are a load to deal with. And on top of that, Lamar's wife seems like she's so demanding. I got to bring up the fact that Lamar got thrown out of his own house....

According to the leaked stories (If they are true) Kris Jenner made sure Khloe got the house in a prenup. That is so lame. Why should she get the house if Lamar paid for it?

Jetsguy
08-26-2013, 12:53 PM
ok I cant read this drivel, is LO actually missing? or his dumb wife has just not seen him for a couple days? Like are police searching for him?

SLY WILLIAMS
08-26-2013, 01:14 PM
ok I cant read this drivel, is LO actually missing? or his dumb wife has just not seen him for a couple days? Like are police searching for him?

I can not say anything for sure but his rep says he is fine.

Tony_Starks
08-26-2013, 01:25 PM
One Lamar's boys says even though he's going through some personal stuff he still wants to be a Laker. Per hoopshype.

Doesn't sound like a crackhead in hiding to me. Probably just wanted to get away from the circus.

Jabears85
08-26-2013, 01:29 PM

He is a nice guy, very good person but having a drug addiction to crack cocaine you don't need anyone elses help in ruining your life and reputation.

rhd420
08-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Lamar is one of the nicest athletes around. This is truly terrible news.

Hope he gets better. Hope he gets the help that he needs. :(

I met Lamar 5 years ago and laid back and over all approachable. Addiction is a issue but compounded with the "reality show" syndrome, you never know what's real or what's overblown for publicity.

At some point, if this is on the show to drive ratings ... as a sports fan and heck human being, it wouldn't be out of the question concerning the Kardashians, heck wouldn't you want to disappear at somepoint?

Sly Guy
08-26-2013, 05:08 PM
front page of PSD says he's 'not missing'. Totally a publicity stunt. Lamar needs to getaway from these people. They are tearing him apart publicly for nothing more than to sell a few more trashy magazines.

SLY WILLIAMS
08-26-2013, 08:36 PM
A different gossip website is saying Lamar is furious that the family put out this information. He does not blame Khloe but he knows the family (my guess is Kris/Kim/Jonathon) are behind the stories. Other websites have come to that conclusion as well. When that Mike guy from TMZ who always defends the Khardashians broke the story it did not take much of a assumption to know who he probably got it from.

smith&wesson
08-26-2013, 09:31 PM
so let me get this straight. he did crack, stopped doing crack and played a full nba season with the clippers lol hahahahaha.

who ever put these stories out is seriously under estimating crack.

Tony_Starks
08-26-2013, 09:37 PM
so let me get this straight. he did crack, stopped doing crack and played a full nba season with the clippers lol hahahahaha.

who ever put these stories out is seriously under estimating crack.

Lol. Like you can be strung out on crack for 2 years and just stop on a dime. If thats the case he should be a drug counselor.

AND not fail a drug test in all that time btw. Yeah right...

kingjaymes23
08-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Moral of the story.......NEVER under ANY circumstance get in a serious relationship with a Kardashian sister. His life has went downhill ever since he got serious with Khloe, same can be said for Ray J, Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries, etc. Just stay away

IKnowHoops
08-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Moral of the story.......NEVER under ANY circumstance get in a serious relationship with a Kardashian sister. His life has went downhill ever since he got serious with Khloe, same can be said for Ray J, Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries, etc. Just stay away

I think Kris Humphries benefited from Kim. No way he gets any commercials without the exposure of him being a total bag. Not saying he is, but thats how the show portrayed him. And now he gets commercials playing off that image. Im glad for him though.