PDA

View Full Version : Which team is best (on paper) in the NBA?

4milesperday
08-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Which team as presently constructed in the best on the NBA?

SportsFanatic10
08-18-2013, 09:31 PM
the heat. nets look great on paper too.

4milesperday
08-18-2013, 09:40 PM
The Nets, Clippers and Pacers look scarier than Miami on paper.

TrueFan420
08-18-2013, 09:43 PM
If the grizz hadn't traded gay on paper they'd look the scariest

SportsFanatic10
08-18-2013, 09:43 PM
The Nets, Clippers and Pacers look scarier than Miami on paper.

not really, miami is the only team that can put down lebron's name. that's huge, and wade is still an elite player. the talent behind those two names alone is amazing.

4milesperday
08-18-2013, 09:47 PM
not really, miami is the only team that can put down lebron's name. that's huge, and wade is still an elite player. the talent behind those two names alone is amazing.

KG, P Pierce, Lopez, Terry and D will .........scary

Big Zo
08-18-2013, 09:48 PM
KG, P Pierce, Lopez, Terry and D will .........old/soft

Fixed.

SportsFanatic10
08-18-2013, 09:49 PM
KG, P Pierce, Lopez, Terry and D will .........scary

if you think of them all in their primes. but i do agree, i listed them as the other team that came to mind in my 1st post.

amos1er
08-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Obviously the Heat. Pointless thread.

MrfadeawayJB
08-18-2013, 10:06 PM
On paper the lakers looked great last year too. It's really irrelevant. Is say scariest are Brooklyn, Indy, lac, Miami, GS on no particular order

Hawkeye15
08-18-2013, 10:09 PM
If there are absolutely no health issues and chemistry issues? The Nets, Spurs, Warriors, and Heat.

el hidalgo
08-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Obviously the Heat. Pointless thread.

Great addition. Why post if this is a pointless thread? Should we just make more of the usual threads you post in?

Heat and GS are front runners for me. GS obviously has big health issues, though. Brooklyn is just too old IMO. I can see a decline in KG and Pierce.

amos1er
08-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Great addition. Why post if this is a pointless thread? Should we just make more of the usual threads you post in?

Heat and GS are front runners for me. GS obviously has big health issues, though. Brooklyn is just too old IMO. I can see a decline in KG and Pierce.

I just felt it was pointless because it's not even really a debate. It's like asking what color the sky is. Everyone knows it's blue just like everyone knows the Heat are the best on paper. Didn't mean to offend really... Just that pointless due to lack of debate. Most likely this thread will not go any longer than 3 pages max.

el hidalgo
08-18-2013, 10:21 PM
I just felt it was pointless because it's not even really a debate. It's like asking what color the sky is. Everyone knows it's blue just like everyone knows the Heat are the best on paper. Didn't mean to offend really... Just that pointless due to lack of debate. Most likely this thread will not go any longer than 3 pages max.

GS has a great team on paper. Good bench, great rising young stars. Health is the only issue. They have above average players at every starting position. They also brought in a top 3 defensive SF in iggy, which will only help if they have to face the heat.

amos1er
08-18-2013, 10:36 PM
GS has a great team on paper. Good bench, great rising young stars. Health is the only issue. They have above average players at every starting position. They also brought in a top 3 defensive SF in iggy, which will only help if they have to face the heat.

They are more of a wild card team to me. They have sooo much potential and are very exciting to watch, but they are also very young and could make a lot of mistakes. Still don't compare to the Heat on paper IMO.

rockets-fan
08-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Warriors, if they stay healthy have the best roster IMO

Hawkeye15
08-19-2013, 12:21 AM

You really go out of your way to discredit Bron.

Question, last year, ON PAPER, what were the best teams?

amos1er
08-19-2013, 12:23 AM
You really go out of your way to discredit Bron.

Question, last year, ON PAPER, what were the best teams?

Who is discrediting anything. A bit sensitive are we. I am just stating the truth. Pretty obvious that the Heat are the best team on paper.

Last year it was the Heat and second the Lakers. Lakers would have been equal to the Heat on paper last year if Phil Jackson was the one who was listed as their coach and not Pringles.

Minimal
08-19-2013, 10:56 AM
1. Pacers (4 potential All Stars)

Hill
George
Granger
West
Hibbert

2. Warriors

Curry
Thompson
Iguodala
Lee
Bogut

Hawkeye15
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Who is discrediting anything. A bit sensitive are we. I am just stating the truth. Pretty obvious that the Heat are the best team on paper.

Last year it was the Heat and second the Lakers. Lakers would have been equal to the Heat on paper last year if Phil Jackson was the one who was listed as their coach and not Pringles.

Heat have 3 players and then what? The Spurs, Lakers, or Thunder were all better "on paper".

WadeKobe
08-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Thunder/Spurs
Heat/Clippers
Houston
Grizzlies/Pacers/Chicago
Denver

In that order.

All-In
08-19-2013, 03:52 PM
To me the best team on “paper” are the Nets….the Nets are classic “Paper Champions”….the Lakers were “Paper Champions” last year….in 93, the Bulls first 3-peat, they had “on Paper” MJ, Pippen, Horace Grant, BJ Armstrong, Scott Williams, Bill Cartwright, Will Perdue, John Paxson…..sadly they were not “Paper Champs” that year

smiddy012
08-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Only saw one mention of the Bulls.

I don't think Chicago has the best overall roster necessarily, but if we're looking for the most complete and well-rounded 1-5, it's the Bulls.

They have 4 all-stars (JB will make it this or next season - book it) and one borderline all-star (Boozer, who many thought should've made it last season).

I mean, is there another team in the league where all 5 starters are potential all-stars?

Then if you look at 1-8 we're still elite with Dunleavy, Gibson, & Hinrich to boot. Beyond 8 it's hard to gauge how deep we'll be, cause 3 of the other 4 guys on the roster are essentially rookies. So it's really hard to tell how many solid players we actually have (could just be 8, or could be 11).

naps
08-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Lakers looked like the greatest team ever assembled in pro-basketball last year. What happened? On paper mean jack if you are selfish and don't know how to incorporate and appreciate new guys in your team, Not everyone is Wade.

ztilzer31
08-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Spurs/GSW have better all around teams, but Lebron/KD put their teams respectively at the top.

If Oden can be solid it might change my opinion.

LegendsNvrDie23
08-19-2013, 07:49 PM

The Heat are over rated, either the Bulls or Nets take them out.

WadeKobe
08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Lakers looked like the greatest team ever assembled in pro-basketball last year. What happened? On paper mean jack if you are selfish and don't know how to incorporate and appreciate new guys in your team, Not everyone is Wade.

I never thought they looked that great. :shrug:

koreancabbage
08-19-2013, 11:01 PM
on paper?

7. Lakers - can't automatically count out Nash, Kobe, Gasol but they don't have the depth as they had last year - i mean chemistry might be better but definitely NOT as talented as last year.
6. Bulls - proven vets who play top notch defense and its pretty much their calling card.
5. Heat- best player the planet with former top position players in Bosh and Wade (which version of them show up?)
4. Indiana - Granger, George, Hibbert, West
3. Houston - they have two top 2 position players at C and SG IMO
2. OKC - they have two top 2 position players at PG (arguably) and SF
1. Nets - pretty great starting 5 on paper - probably the best just by name - if this was like pre 2009. but name wise - cant go wrong.

Kyben36
08-19-2013, 11:04 PM
im going to have to disagree with every heat fan on this one, im sorry, but the nets are the best team on papper by far IMO. but just that on paper. I think the heat have a lot of problems especaily on paper, come on, your PF or C should not be a starter in the nba ( not sure where your trying to name bosh possistion wise at this point) Wade isnt the same guy he was back in 2002 when he won the tittle, and thats just the truth, he is still a star, but there is no way he can carry a team. Bosh is a highly over rated Jump shooter offensivly, thats about all he gives you, and your PG ( Cole or Chalmers) are good but not great role players. sure you have guys like Ray allen and Shane Batier but neither of them can create for a damn.

on papper, look at the nets

Derron Williams ( 20/8
Joe Johnson (15/3
Paul Peirce (20/5
KG ( 15/8
Lopez (20/7

not to mention their first guy off the bench Jasson Terry ( 10/2)

add that up and on papper they are going for 100 Easy on every given night. they have creators at the 1/2/3/5 spot, KG isnt as much any more, but he is the defensive anchor they lack. terry becomes a great 6th man again. this team on paper looks great.

and thats just their top 6

that said, they are IMO in for a rude awakening, I think the jasson kidd hiring was the bigest mistake they could have made, im sorry, but when every player on your roster has squared up against the guy, knows him personaly, its kinda hard to take him seriously as a coach. player mentor or assistant coach would have been fine, but to put him at the helm of that team could be disasterious.

Kyben36
08-19-2013, 11:08 PM
1. Pacers (4 potential All Stars)

Hill
George
Granger
West
Hibbert

2. Warriors

Curry
Thompson
Iguodala
Lee
Bogut

im going to dis agree with you on the Pacers, I cant trust Granger, he came back and was horrible.

Kyben36
08-19-2013, 11:11 PM
on paper?

7. Lakers - can't automatically count out Nash, Kobe, Gasol but they don't have the depth as they had last year - i mean chemistry might be better but definitely NOT as talented as last year.
6. Bulls - proven vets who play top notch defense and its pretty much their calling card.
5. Heat- best player the planet with former top position players in Bosh and Wade (which version of them show up?)
4. Indiana - Granger, George, Hibbert, West
3. Houston - they have two top 2 position players at C and SG IMO2. OKC - they have two top 2 position players at PG (arguably) and SF1. Nets - pretty great starting 5 on paper - probably the best just by name - if this was like pre 2009. but name wise - cant go wrong.

4. See above, granger if he comes back the way he used to be, looked really bad previously and cant just say he is going to be back, same with the bulls too, cant say rose top 5 player cause who is to say
3. I really love the Rockets but wish they would do two things, put lin on the block, as well as asik, Im a huge unsuporter of linnsanity, he just is highly over rated. asik is solid, but i cant se him and dwight being together. if they could move one of them for a PF or C, that could be hugely apriciated.
2. if only they had kept Hardin.

ztilzer31
08-19-2013, 11:28 PM
I think the Nets by far. They are on a make or break year, and need to make it deep, or it has to be considered a bust. They are paying a considerable amount of money for a lot of names. We'll see how it works, but they got the stardom they payed for.

Delrayhc
08-19-2013, 11:40 PM

Although i agree with you that the Heat are not the best on paper I was hoping that you would agree with me that your an idiot.

SportsFanatic10
08-19-2013, 11:51 PM

all depends on wade's health, if he's good for the playoffs that won't be happening. and i think indy should be included on your list of possible teams that could do it. but ya, if it's going to happen where the heat don't come out of the east this year it'll be one of those 3 teams.

ztilzer31
08-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Depends on Wade and Oden. I wish they'd throw Wade into a 6th man role, and start Norris Cole, and Chalmers.

SportsFanatic10
08-20-2013, 12:00 AM
Depends on Wade and Oden. I wish they'd throw Wade into a 6th man role, and start Norris Cole, and Chalmers.

what? that's not a good idea at all. the heat can always have one of wade or lebron out there. as it is wade comes out early and lebron finishes the quarter then wade comes back in when lebron goes out, works fine. no need to start two point guards. if anything ray allen.

WadeKobe
08-20-2013, 12:10 AM

Wade is still a top3 SG, and when Healthy probably the best.... And you want to replace him with one of the worst, if not THE worst backup PG in all of basketball? You are kidding, right?

Ebbs
08-20-2013, 01:56 AM
1. Heat
2. Pacers
3. Nets
4. Bulls

1. Clippers
2. Thunder
3. Warriors
4. Rockets

tredigs
08-20-2013, 03:37 AM
Love paper Warriors, hate paper ankles. Here's hopin'!

amos1er
08-20-2013, 03:51 AM
Heat have 3 players and then what?

Arguably the best 3 point shooting supporting cast in the history of the game.

The Spurs, Lakers, or Thunder were all better "on paper".

Spurs??? Really. An aging Duncan, Ginobli, and Parker with some nice young talent. Pretty good, but hardly the best.

Lakers looked really good on paper for sure. Only Pringles listed as their head coach really killed that... Well, that, chemistry issues and injuries.

Thunder were worse than they were in 2012 with the loss of Harden, while the Heat (who beat them handily in the finals) improved their roster with Allen and Lewis. Though I will say they were the third best team in the league on paper still.

amos1er
08-20-2013, 03:57 AM

Wow.

WadeKobe
08-20-2013, 03:59 AM
Arguably the best 3 point shooting supporting cast in the history of the game.

Spurs??? Really. An aging Duncan, Ginobli, and Parker with some nice young talent. Pretty good, but hardly the best.

Lakers looked really good on paper for sure. Only Pringles listed as their head coach really killed that... Well, that, chemistry issues and injuries.

Thunder were worse than they were in 2012 with the loss of Harden, while the Heat (who beat them handily in the finals) improved their roster with Allen and Lewis. Though I will say they were the third best team in the league on paper still.

Yes, the Spurs. Wages of Eins predicted the Spurs to win the West and beat the Heat in 6 in the NBA finals... During preseason. The Spurs were amazing on paper last year, arguably the best in the NBA, and then they proved it.

tredigs
08-20-2013, 04:02 AM
Last year, I'd definitely say on paper Miami looked like the best. Elite 3pt shooting veteran role players in Miller/Allen, a proven glue-type veteran big in Haslem, a nice energy big off the bench in Andersan, and then 3 players capable of battling anyone as the best player at their position every single night. If this was a league where we still had dominant bigs, then they would've had bigger issues, but as it has become, it was about as ideal a team as you can imagine on paper.

amos1er I will definitely say that you're underrating the Spurs - "nice young talent" is selling guys like Splitter and Leonard far short, and even an aging Duncan proved to truly earn his spot as First Team All NBA overall + Defense.

Lakers definitely looked great on paper, and obviously we heard all about it, which is why we all enjoyed laughing at their expense.

Thunder were worse, but with 1 year older KD + Westbrook + Ibaka, not by much. What truly kills them is Perkins though, that's just a black hole. Losing Westbrook probably didn't help much either. I still think they would've represented the West had he not gone down.

amos1er
08-20-2013, 04:10 AM
Yes, the Spurs. Wages of Eins predicted the Spurs to win the West and beat the Heat in 6 in the NBA finals... During preseason. The Spurs were amazing on paper last year, arguably the best in the NBA, and then they proved it.

They nearly did beat the Heat in 6 too. A miracle shot from Allen and some of the biggest boneheaded plays in the closing seconds of a finals game changed that around. Though I would not attribute their greatness to them being the best on paper... More ado to great coaching and team chemistry. On paper the Lakers, Heat, and Thunder still had them beat. Most reporters picked the Lakers and the Heat as the two best teams on paper. Followed by the Thunder.

Vegas odds had the Heat as overwhelming favorites going into the playoffs...

Below are the complete betting odds for each team at the start of the 2013 NBA playoffs.

Miami Heat 2/3

Oklahoma City Thunder 4/1

San Antonio Spurs 10/1

New York Knicks 15/1

Denver Nuggets 22/1

Los Angeles Clippers 22/1

Indiana Pacers 22/1

Memphis Grizzlies 35/1

Los Angeles Lakers 40/1

Brooklyn Nets 50/1

Chicago Bulls 50/1

Boston Celtics 60/1

Golden State Warriors 100/1

Houston Rockets 100/1

Atlanta Hawks 125/1

Milwaukee Bucks 300/1

http://www.ibtimes.com/nba-playoffs-...inals-1201127#

WadeKobe
08-20-2013, 04:12 AM
They nearly did beat the Heat in 6 too. A miracle shot from Allen and some of the biggest boneheaded plays in the closing seconds of a finals game changed that around. Though I would not attribute their greatness to them being the best on paper... More ado to great coaching and team chemistry. On paper the Lakers, Heat, and Thunder still had them beat. Most reporters picked the Lakers and the Heat as the two best teams on paper. Followed by the Thunder.

Vegas odds had the Heat as overwhelming favorites going into the playoffs...

Below are the complete betting odds for each team at the start of the 2013 NBA playoffs.

Miami Heat 2/3

Oklahoma City Thunder 4/1

San Antonio Spurs 10/1

New York Knicks 15/1

Denver Nuggets 22/1

Los Angeles Clippers 22/1

Indiana Pacers 22/1

Memphis Grizzlies 35/1

Los Angeles Lakers 40/1

Brooklyn Nets 50/1

Chicago Bulls 50/1

Boston Celtics 60/1

Golden State Warriors 100/1

Houston Rockets 100/1

Atlanta Hawks 125/1

Milwaukee Bucks 300/1

http://www.ibtimes.com/nba-playoffs-...inals-1201127#

I couldn't possibly care less about Vegas odds.

amos1er
08-20-2013, 04:17 AM
Last year, I'd definitely say on paper Miami looked like the best. Elite 3pt shooting veteran role players in Miller/Allen, a proven glue-type veteran big in Haslem, a nice energy big off the bench in Andersan, and then 3 players capable of battling anyone as the best player at their position every single night. If this was a league where we still had dominant bigs, then they would've had bigger issues, but as it has become, it was about as ideal a team as you can imagine on paper.

Agreed.

amos1er I will definitely say that you're underrating the Spurs - "nice young talent" is selling guys like Splitter and Leonard far short, and even an aging Duncan proved to truly earn his spot as First Team All NBA overall + Defense.

Point taken. Splitter and Leonard were very nice additions. Def helped a lot in carrying the Spurs aging core as far as they came. I agree that Duncan exceeded expectations, but that does not help your argument as when you look at a team on paper at the beginning of the season, no one in their right mind would have predicted Duncan to be First Team All NBA overall + Defense.

Lakers definitely looked great on paper, and obviously we heard all about it, which is why we all enjoyed laughing at their expense.

Don't remind me. My wounds are still fresh.

Thunder were worse, but with 1 year older KD + Westbrook + Ibaka, not by much. What truly kills them is Perkins though, that's just a black hole. Losing Westbrook probably didn't help much either. I still think they would've represented the West had he not gone down.

They had a great chance at making it out of the west for sure. Would have been pretty much a coin flip between them and the Spurs in the WCF IMO.

amos1er
08-20-2013, 04:18 AM

Nor I about Wages of Wins.

WadeKobe
08-20-2013, 04:26 AM
Nor I about Wages of Wins.
Right, but you are not smart when it comes to basketball. So, regardless, your opinion is worth about as much as my 1 year old nephew's.

amos1er
08-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Right, but you are not smart when it comes to basketball. So, regardless, your opinion is worth about as much as my 1 year old nephew's.

Really??? Lol

Is this all you can muster?

Your best retort is restoring to petty childish ad hominem insults to infer that I am acting childish. :eyebrow: All I can say to that is... Pot meek kettle.

I'll be honest here... I'm very far from impressed so I really don't know where the holier than though attitude is even coming from.

Question: What makes your opinion so great as to where I would even give a flying **** about how much you value mine?

WadeKobe
08-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Really??? Lol

Is this all you can muster?

Your best retort is restoring to petty childish ad hominem insults to infer that I am acting childish. :eyebrow: All I can say to that is... Pot meek kettle.

I'll be honest here... I'm very far from impressed so I really don't know where the holier than though attitude is even coming from.

Question: What makes your opinion so great as to where I would even give a flying **** about how much you value mine?

It's not the best I can muster. Just the most energy I feel like you deserve in response.

smiddy012
08-20-2013, 01:02 PM
D.Rose
- 20-23 ppg (I see him passing more due to more offensive outlets)
- Exceptional defense
- Elite distribution
- Elite in the paint
- Good to great from the mid-range (tends to fluctuate with his rhythm and health)
- Needs to work on 3-pointer, he has not statistically proven that he can be efficient there (although he certainly creates space when behind the line)
- Elite rebounder (for a pg)

J.Butler
- 13-15 ppg (averaged 14.5 in 20 starts last season)
- Elite defense
- Budding playmaker, needs to work on his handles though
- Great in the paint, especially at drawing contact
- Good to great from the mid-range (shot 45.7 FG% in 20 starts)
- Good to great from the 3 (shot 45.8 3PT% in 20 starts)
- Elite rebounder
- Has shown the ability to defeat defenders 1v1 when isolated, posting up, and making clutch shots in the process, he's no PG length wise but hes as stout as a SG gets

Deng
- 13-15 ppg (has averaged 16 ppg the past two seasons)
- Elite defense
- Decent playmaker, won't do anything amazing 99% of the time though
- Not as effective or aggressive in the paint as he once was
- Solid mid-range shooter the last two seasons, exceptional throughout his career
- Mediocre long-range shooter, should shoot between .35 and .4 if healthy (but like Rose, he DOES stretch the floor)
- Elite rebounder

Boozer
- 14-15 ppg (has averaged 16.3 his career as a Bulls, I feel his usage will go down however with Rose back and Butler's quickly expanding offensive game)
- Poor defense usually, mediocre defense on rare occasions
- Good playmaker, hands, and passing (for a PF)
- Great midrange shooter, can make the tough shot consistently, spreads the floor for Noah
- Elite rebounder

Noah
- 10-13 ppg (averaged 12 last season, but he will have much easier baskets camping under the basket most of the time [whereas he had to be somewhat aggressive offensively w/o Rose])
- Elite defender, great blocker, could very well be the best 6'11 perimeter defender in the history of the game. He's built more like a runner than a center (and he can out run just about any center out there).
- Elite playmaker and distributor (for a C)
- His mid-range shot has slowly crept into his game the last two seasons, defenses no longer give him those shots
- Needs to work on posting up and his finesse, I see him being a good mid-range shooter before I see him being a good post-up player however
- Elite rebounder

To be clear, all PPG estimates are conservative and slightly below their short-term (last 2-3 years) career averages. None of these players have started with so much offensive fire power before in a Bulls uni, so I assume their usages will be distributed more evenly than ever. But, as all 5 players have proven the ability to space the floor (1-3 can space long range, 4-5 mid range) that will also create more efficient opportunity for everyone (not to mention getting Rose back). On paper, this is most certainly the Bull's best starting 5 since MJ left.

In summary, the Bulls starters contribute:
- 70-81 ppg between the 5 starters
- Every player is an elite rebounder for their position
- 3 players are elite defensively, 1 is exceptional with room to grow, and Booz is the weak link (not a terrible defender, but usually a poor one)
- 1-3 force space from the long range, 4-5 force space from the mid range
- All can run the floor like hell (I may usually question Boozer here but he has gotten skinnier than ever this off-season)
- The only glaring offensive hole is a big with good to great post-up ability (Boozer is decent, but not what he once was). After that Rose & Deng could improve their long-range efficiency, but thats about it.

Brooklyn or NY's starting 5 may outscore the Bull slightly, but they are light years behind Chicago defensively. Miami's starting 5 is definitely the best, but theyre not as solid overall, 1-5, as a handful of teams out there (including the Bulls). Indy is the only team that might have a more complete starting five than the Bulls IMO, but I still give the slight edge to the Bulls.

Anyone want to give a similar breakdown for comparison's sake? Perhaps some homerism got to me but I tried to be conservative and objective. I definitely don't know other teams and their individual numbers like I do the Bulls.

ztilzer31
08-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Wade is still a top3 SG, and when Healthy probably the best.... And you want to replace him with one of the worst, if not THE worst backup PG in all of basketball? You are kidding, right?

I'm not saying make him play 15 minutes a game, I'm saying still have him do 30-40, but have him come in later...

6th man in this era is by no means a demotion.

ztilzer31
08-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Also people that put up Vegas odds straight up don't know how odds work. It's all based on who bets on who the most. You don't need to know anything about sports to be an oddsmaker. The odds changed based on how the betting goes...

Heat are the defending champs. Of course they have the best odds.

kpstunna85
08-20-2013, 01:28 PM

this is so heat fan reply! You have 3 really good players. thats it!

ztilzer31
08-20-2013, 02:10 PM

Norris Cole/Chris Anderson/Mario Chalmers/Shane Battier/Greg Oden (hopefully) can all be good role players. They all bring something to the table. Bosh still can extend the floor. As long as he stops shooting 3's... I mean the Heat have players just not the best all around team.

NYCkid12
08-20-2013, 02:51 PM

I think the point of posting them is that an overwhelming amount of the time, Vegas is pretty close with their predictions (Or odds)

JasonJohnHorn
08-20-2013, 02:54 PM

This.

NYCkid12
08-20-2013, 03:01 PM

This is such a dumb statement for so many reasons. First they have role players that fit that team well. (Cole,Battier,Allen, Birdman, Chalmers) and second you say "thats it" like they suck. They won back to back titles and have come out of the East 3 straight years, so apparently "thats it" is more than enough.

amos1er
08-20-2013, 10:25 PM
It's not the best I can muster. Just the most energy I feel like you deserve in response.

Touche. :rolleyes:

SportsFanatic10
08-20-2013, 10:55 PM

as others have pointed out that is false. your post sounds like such a heat hater reply.