PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin 51 Points With Some Sick Dunks Jamal Crawford Pro Am

Clippersfan86
08-18-2013, 01:14 AM
Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover 5m
S/o to @blakegriffin32. True to his word! Came to the pro-am and shut it dow!!!!!!!!!!! #megastar #broforlife

Dropped 51 and 16. I love what Jamal is doing for the city of Seattle getting all these NBA stars. Lots of college players and role player NBA guys too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QDv09qy-RW0

Surprised they didn't put a couple of his other nasty dunks I saw elsewhere.

Few more dunks in this one including a NASTY windmill off a between the legs lob. Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford mixed highlights, combined for 100 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED8DoSR3mxM#at=16

Yes I know everybody in the NBA can score 50 in pick up game but the forum is slow lately, figured some highlights might be cool.

bholly
08-18-2013, 01:54 AM
Kevin Durant's 63 doesn't devalue a 51 point game, because KD's a scoring god, but Spencer Hawes' 58 (on 30 shots) and 17 rebounds should make it clear how nothing this is.

NYKnickFanatic
08-18-2013, 02:10 AM
Basic dunks.

TorontoHuskies
08-18-2013, 02:54 AM
Has griffin put on like 30 pounds of muscle or something he looks way bigger (looks like he lost some vertical too)

Clippersfan86
08-18-2013, 03:04 AM
Kevin Durant's 63 doesn't devalue a 51 point game, because KD's a scoring god, but Spencer Hawes' 58 (on 30 shots) and 17 rebounds should make it clear how nothing this is.

Durant took like 64 shots. Not sure Hawes shooting 20 plus free throws in a pickup game is impressive either. Blake took nowhere near that. Although that wasn't the idea of the thread. It was to share some good highlights as mentioned, so if you don't like them I apologize. The forum is pretty slow right now and most people like dunks and alley oops. Durant and Hawes had threads too, no biggy.

Clippersfan86
08-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Has griffin put on like 30 pounds of muscle or something he looks way bigger (looks like he lost some vertical too)

Blake's always been 255 give or take as a pro. As for the vert the only one that looked off to me was the between the legs but he was gesturing that the ball slipped, so who knows.

apet8945
08-18-2013, 03:38 AM
Beast. This guy has handles like a guard. I'm very easily impressed by tall players having really good handles, it can't be easy to do.

IndyRealist
08-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Stats in a pro-am game are meaningless, especially if all we're looking at is points and rebounds. Might as well not even post them and just show the highlights. The guys they were scoring against were d-leaguers at best, and there is no D in pro-am games.

Jamal Crawford had some sick moves, I have no idea why he refuses to play PG. With his size and speed, he'd be a nightmare for most opposing PGs to handle.

Clippersfan86
08-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Indy you're right shouldn't of posted stats lol. Didn't think it would be a sticking point for people.