PDA

View Full Version : Lakers All-Time Re-Draft: 2) UNICS vs 6) Los Feliz

Chacarron
08-07-2013, 01:26 PM
The Lakers forum held its third edition of the Lakers All-Time Re-Draft over the past month. Users assembled teams by drafting players who donned the Lakers jersey at any point in their careers. For the purpose of this game, every player is assumed to be in their prime.

UNICS has home-court advantage in this matchup.

UNICS Depth Chart:
F Bryon Russell | Don Nelson | Tony Campbell
F Connie Hawkins | John Salley
C Mychal Thompson | Kwame Brown | Dacos
G Eddie Jones | Jon Barry | Don Nelson
G Magic Johnson | Wes Matthews

Los Feliz Depth Chart:
C: Shaquille O'Neal l Danny Schayes
PF: Brian Grant l Joe Smith l Earl Clark
SF: Orlando Woolridge l George McCloud l Earl Clark
SG: Aaron McKie l Isaiah Rider l Jodie Meeks
PG: Derek Harper l Jannero Pargo l Aaron McKie

GREATNESS ONE
08-07-2013, 01:28 PM
What a match-up.

GREATNESS ONE
08-07-2013, 01:40 PM
HAHAHAHA StillBallin voted in the GM section :p

GREATNESS ONE
08-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Going with the slight edge too Unics. They have a surplus of big men to throw at Shaq (though it probably won't slow him down). But Magic wins this series with home court advantage.

still1ballin
08-07-2013, 03:10 PM
HAHAHAHA StillBallin voted in the GM section :p

:)

ShoItIs
08-08-2013, 04:25 AM
Wow, UNICS is very well built. Their chemistry on offense is amazing, tailor fit to Magic's strengths. Defensively they're no joke too. That running game is going to hurt Shaq and LF's frontcourt.

GREATNESS ONE
08-08-2013, 05:47 AM
^agreed.

LAKERMANIA
08-08-2013, 01:40 PM
LF will be running the triangle

Chacarron
08-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Oh the irony. I am guessing Mychal Thompson and Connie Hawkins are going to stop Shaq. Dwight + Mo Lucas had multiple all-NBA defensive awards, but they would still get abused by Shaq. :laugh:

LAKERMANIA
08-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Oh the irony. I am guessing Mychal Thompson and Connie Hawkins are going to stop Shaq. Dwight + Mo Lucas had multiple all-NBA defensive awards, but they would still get abused by Shaq. :laugh:

I agree, if I can beat Chacs' team, I'm sure I can beat this team too..

If we slow the game down, play the triangle and stay home on their scorers I think we can win..

Especially since Derek Harper is big enough to keep up with Magic, although I know it's not going to be the ideal matchup..

Shaq is killing Thompson and Hawkins, and I have shooters in my linneup/bench that can hit the 3 when UNICs decides to double Shaq..