PDA

View Full Version : If Kobe comes back fine next season...(which he will)

Zefflin
08-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Lebron and company will be able to play until they're nearly 50. Hopefully the everyday public at local hospitals get access to this awesome new healing technology, or more specifically, Africa.

Iím nearly 28 years old and I still have to use an inhaler for asthema every now and then, still using Neosporin instead of instant healing creams I know they have to spreadÖ

Discuss.

ILLUSIONIST^248
08-06-2013, 09:08 PM
:facepalm:

el hidalgo
08-06-2013, 09:14 PM
It's not "healing cream". It's called steroids.

ILLUSIONIST^248
08-06-2013, 09:19 PM

:laugh: Kobe's roiding it now? :laugh:

BIG worm
08-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Right on bro.

Slug3
08-06-2013, 09:30 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of NBA players are. All I know is wade and Oden for sure are not on it. There guys can't stay healthy. Lol

BIG worm
08-06-2013, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of NBA players are. All I know is wade and Oden for sure are not on it. There guys can't stay healthy. Lol

Yea add Rose to that list with as long as it took his *** to heal!

hidalgo
08-06-2013, 09:43 PM
It's not "healing cream". It's called steroids.very well could be true

Dade County
08-06-2013, 09:56 PM
I think he might of been faking the injury... I think the front office of the Lakers, & Kobe devised a plan to try to keep Howard.

Kobe goes down, it's Howard show now... Main focus on Dwight, they win he is celebrated (they knew they wouldn't have won with Kobe either), they lose, well don't worry Dwight, we will get them next year "un-finish business speech".

If he comes back on opening night, Kobe was never hurt to begin with then.

49ersLALSFGiant
08-06-2013, 10:08 PM
I think he might of been faking the injury... I think the front office of the Lakers, & Kobe devised a plan to try to keep Howard.

Kobe goes down, it's Howard show now... Main focus on Dwight, they win he is celebrated (they knew they wouldn't have won with Kobe either), they lose, well don't worry Dwight, we will get them next year "un-finish business speech".

You are trippin kobe would never sit out to appease another player. His love for the game is unmatched, if he can run he plays

Dade County
08-06-2013, 10:19 PM
You are trippin kobe would never sit out to appease another player. His love for the game is unmatched, if he can run he plays

most likely.

bucketss
08-06-2013, 10:43 PM

looks like hes declining, than he takes a trip to germany , comes back and is dunking on everyone? hmm not suspicious at all.

lukass
08-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Kobe is done. He will come back obviously but he isn't going to be the same talent wise and he isn't going to play the minutes he needs to put up the big numbers. He'll be demanding a trade or walking sooner or later to chase that 6th ring

Jenceman
08-06-2013, 11:15 PM
most likely.

It's pretty hard to fake a torn achilles. One of the stupidest things I've ever heard

Zefflin
08-06-2013, 11:31 PM
You see the posters true colors with these types of threads mods, ty for not deleting my awesome thread idea like usual.

Hawkeye15
08-06-2013, 11:34 PM
I mean, Kobe is a better athlete than anyone here has met. Period. His recovery is exceptional, and even if he doesn't return to top 5 status going forward, can you really criticize him? 34, a million games, and that injury. That being said, does anyone here truly believe that there are more than a handful of elite athletes who could not only beat his injury, but kick it's ***?

Kobe is a cyborg. It's the reason he is a top 10 player ever.

BoomBaby44
08-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Kobe will be back next year and once again be the best two guard in the league. The only way James Harden become the best in the league is when kobe retires. Second, the Heat are not invincible! We will see that this season when the Pacers finish the Miami Labrons off!

Zefflin
08-06-2013, 11:40 PM
I want my super healthy asthma curing inhaler and instant healing neosporin cream damn it...

...we all do...

ha, but seriously.

Dade County
08-06-2013, 11:46 PM
It's pretty hard to fake a torn achilles. One of the stupidest things I've ever heard

not really... I believed he faked it, or he is taking some kind of super drug.

One of the two.

Zefflin
08-06-2013, 11:50 PM
not really... I believed he faked it, or he is taking some kind of super drug.

One of the two.

Which is why you have no credibility... ::tips hat::

RiceOnTheRun
08-06-2013, 11:57 PM

Any semi-decent professional would have this attitude. Kobe of all people especially.

Dade County
08-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Which is why you have no credibility... ::tips hat::

Think goodness... If I ever fit in, thats the day I become a sheep (and that can't happen).

Everyone can't see the truth, and I refuse to be blind.

Zefflin
08-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Mods can you please help the other newer posters and change Dade Countys username to ConvoKiller, thank you again.

Sly Guy
08-07-2013, 09:22 AM

more than likely HGH. AFAIK, it's only testable through the bloodstream and the NBA doesn't do anything outside of urine tests. Another telltale sign of HGH is it makes you look a whole lot older than you are. Look at Greg Oden and tell me he looks his actual age.

jaji10
08-07-2013, 10:05 AM
the reason kobe has stayed healthy throughout his career and might get back from his rupture injury faster than expected is because he takes care of his body religiously.. meaning he spends a lot of money to take better care of his health.. he has his personal chef, nutritionist and trainer that go with him even on trips.. for sure his health maintenance is damn expensive!! add this to his drive and obsession with basketball, that's what made him a superstar for so long in the nba..

beliges
08-07-2013, 11:55 AM
I mean, Kobe is a better athlete than anyone here has met. Period. His recovery is exceptional, and even if he doesn't return to top 5 status going forward, can you really criticize him? 34, a million games, and that injury. That being said, does anyone here truly believe that there are more than a handful of elite athletes who could not only beat his injury, but kick it's ***?

Well the reason he's a top 10 player is because he's the most winningest/dominant player of his era. Him being a Cyborg will.ultimately place him in the top 5 once he retires.

LegendsNvrDie23
08-07-2013, 03:05 PM
looks like hes declining, than he takes a trip to germany , comes back and is dunking on everyone? hmm not suspicious at all.Simply being a beast won't do it for you?

Are you insinuating that Kobe is a top ten player based off being able to play for 18 years and not his resume?

Lakeshow24KB
08-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Yeah and he also faked that instagram picture of him during surgery too :rolleyes:

Goose17
08-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Meh, Kobe is likely using HGH, which personally I have no problem with. When regulated it shouldn't be a problem and it doesn't give you any advantage on the court just helps you heal faster.

Goose17
08-07-2013, 03:46 PM
more than likely HGH. AFAIK, it's only testable through the bloodstream and the NBA doesn't do anything outside of urine tests. Another telltale sign of HGH is it makes you look a whole lot older than you are. Look at Greg Oden and tell me he looks his actual age.

They've developed far more efficient testing methods which the NBA are going to use this season.

ShowtimeNo24
08-07-2013, 03:51 PM
the reason kobe has stayed healthy throughout his career and might get back from his rupture injury faster than expected is because he takes care of his body religiously.. meaning he spends a lot of money to take better care of his health.. he has his personal chef, nutritionist and trainer that go with him even on trips.. for sure his health maintenance is damn expensive!! add this to his drive and obsession with basketball, that's what made him a superstar for so long in the nba..

This.

LoveMeOrHateMe
08-07-2013, 04:08 PM
looks like hes declining, than he takes a trip to germany , comes back and is dunking on everyone? hmm not suspicious at all.

Yeah like the year before he didnt have a bum ankles and knees yeah so it's not suspicious at all

LoveMeOrHateMe
08-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Lol at the haters time and time again they said he was done and what's he proven? That there is still something to prove Kobe will return to top 5 status no doubt in my mind... By mid January you'll see

Zefflin
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM
If anyone's using HGH it's The Balding One.

fresh prince
08-07-2013, 07:51 PM

Did you ever think wrestling was real? Just curious

bucketss
08-07-2013, 07:54 PM
If anyone's using HGH it's The Balding One.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuJug06CepH-PLc-hgELW6NYTYXlBKVNYuucVLPRSAeLvTsnSFvg

Zefflin
08-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Did you ever think wrestling was real? Just curious

Who are you kidding...of coarse he did. Some people never grow up and that's ok.

ManRam
08-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Lebron and company will be able to play until they're nearly 50. Hopefully the everyday public at local hospitals get access to this awesome new healing technology, or more specifically, Africa.

I’m nearly 28 years old and I still have to use an inhaler for asthema every now and then, still using Neosporin instead of instant healing creams I know they have to spread…

Discuss.

You're a [insert blank] poster so I don't know how genuinely serious you are.

LeBron and his kin aren't going to be playing 'til they're 50. There are only 11 guys currently that have reached 36 and none over 40. We're not going to make a 10 year leap over the span of a few years.

And Kobe recovering from an injury quickly due to new and crazy techniques doesn't necessarily mean it's going to allow him and future players to play essentially 12-15 years longer than they would normally.

We're not even close to what you're suggesting, and we won't be for a very long time, if ever.

Hawkeye15
08-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Well the reason he's a top 10 player is because he's the most winningest/dominant player of his era. Him being a Cyborg will.ultimately place him in the top 5 once he retires.

his lack of peak measured against those ahead of him is why he will never be top 5.

Hawkeye15
08-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Are you insinuating that Kobe is a top ten player based off being able to play for 18 years and not his resume?

No, I am saying, that despite Kobe never having a peak like a bunch of other all timers, his ability to sustain top 5 player status for upwards of 15 years is going to give him an argument in anyones top 10.

Zefflin
08-07-2013, 10:24 PM
You're a [insert blank] poster so I don't know how genuinely serious you are.

We're not going to make a 10 year leap over the span of a few years.

We're not even close to what you're suggesting, and we won't be for a very long time, if ever.

So are you saying that in the past 10 years there hasn't been monumental strides more then most people expected? I couldn't care less what [insert label here] kind of poster you think I am.

Stop taking yourself so seriously...that's how serious I am. ;)

"So many of us invest a fortune making ourselves look good to the world, yet inside we are falling apart. It’s time to invest on the inside.

The positive thinker sees the inevitable, feels the intanable, and achieves the impossible."

The the negative thinker, well, sounds like you.

Six-8-TheWizard
08-08-2013, 12:36 AM

+1

LeperMessiah
08-08-2013, 12:42 AM
A lot of medical geniuses among us here.

MTar786
08-08-2013, 01:17 AM
wade is a roider and lebron too. jameer nelson also lol

Zefflin
08-08-2013, 04:13 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-mamba-handshake-famous-seeing-him-makes-162923490.html

Yeah, Kobe defiantly is surpassed by Lebron in popularity because espn says so.