PDA

View Full Version : Michael Beasley arrested for Marijuana possesion

4milesperday
08-06-2013, 03:32 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9544301/michael-beasley-phoenix-suns-arrested-suspected-marijuana-found

This is an example of bad parenting, his Dad is always on twitter acting a fool and beefing with everybody. We might as well call Beasley a bust because his career is like Greg Oden, ages backwards!

Hawkeye15
08-06-2013, 03:33 PM
I can say I am honestly shocked...........

Shmontaine
08-06-2013, 03:36 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9544301/michael-beasley-phoenix-suns-arrested-suspected-marijuana-found

This is an example of bad parenting, his Dad is always on twitter acting a fool and beefing with everybody. We might as well call Beasley a bust because his career is like Greg Oden, ages backwards!

bad parenting???

RLundi
08-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Does this surprise anyone?

JoeBlessU
08-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Cheeeeefin'...

Minimal
08-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Idiots never learn

Shmontaine
08-06-2013, 03:43 PM
my thing is, doesn't he have a place where he can go to do this? why is he rollin around town smokin? it's just dumb...

JoeBlessU
08-06-2013, 03:46 PM
my thing is, doesn't he have a place where he can go to do this? why is he rollin around town smokin? it's just dumb...

Ya i also dont understand that.. He could EASILY get away with it if he would just smoke in his house and stay in.

Kashmir13579
08-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Is smoking weed still illegal in this country? That some backwards type **** right there.

Slug3
08-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Man this guy doesn't learn at all. I still remember that photo he took of his new tattoo and there was a sack in the photos. Just not a smart person.

dwoyo
08-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Again?
God what a bust...

Sly Guy
08-06-2013, 03:50 PM
shocked.....

And even more shocked marijuana is still criminal.

JoeBlessU
08-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Is smoking weed still illegal in this country? That some backwards type **** right there.

I agree 100000%.. But at the same time, he shouldnt be rolling around smoking in his car.. Just asking to get caught.

kdspurman
08-06-2013, 03:59 PM
I can say I am honestly shocked...........

It's only his what 2nd or 3rd time?

4milesperday
08-06-2013, 04:11 PM

It's a black thing, we like to show-off but we also like to blame race when our dumb acts get us in trouble.

NYKnickFanatic
08-06-2013, 04:12 PM

I didn't click the link, but was he driving around smoking it? Or was it just on him in a baggie?

Anyways, this is not a big deal, he will be out in a few hours. He probably is already out. It's just weed, not serious.

Hawkeye15
08-06-2013, 04:13 PM
It's only his what 2nd or 3rd time?

sounds about right. If only his game were as consistent as his toking.

4milesperday
08-06-2013, 04:13 PM
I didn't click the link, but was he driving around smoking it? Or was it just on him in a baggie?

Anyways, this is not a big deal, he will be out in a few hours. He probably is already out. It's just weed, not serious.

It's also illegal...

Chronz
08-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Beasley gon beasley

Chronz
08-06-2013, 04:14 PM
It's also illegal...

is it?

NYKnickFanatic
08-06-2013, 04:15 PM
It's also illegal...

In some places, yeah. I didn't say this wasn't thread worthy, so don't cry about it...

setman2000
08-06-2013, 04:15 PM
L-l-l-loooooooser

aTinyPanda
08-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Dang B Easy.. terrible judgement and a serious lack of appreciation for a dude with his kind of opportunities and position in life. Just a man child who never had the right attitude to go for greatness. He was an athletic monster with a natural ability for scoring the ball.. makes me sad to think of the kinda player he could have become with serious drive and hard work. Also makes you wonder what kinda dude he would have ended up being if he didn't have ball to make millions on.

Sort of a side tangent but others are mentioning it so..

I hope no one uses this as a broad generalization for why pot is a bad idea.. seeing as there's probably countless other dudes in the league that work hard, show up on game night and perform, then go back home and use from time to time (this goes for the work world in general). There's no excuse for it still being criminal in the US and it creates so much more trouble with smuggling, the cartels, and tax dollars spent on drug enforcement and imprisonment.. than if they would just legalize and regulate it.

Shmontaine
08-06-2013, 04:21 PM

"An officer found three cigarettes suspected to contain marijuana in Beasley's Mercedes after smelling marijuana during the stop"

i guess he could've just had something in the car...

NYKnickFanatic
08-06-2013, 04:23 PM
"An officer found three cigarettes suspected to contain marijuana in Beasley's Mercedes after smelling marijuana during the stop"

i guess he could've just had something in the car...

Who knows. Imagine if the Bulls had taken Beasley instead of Rose? Lol

east fb knicks
08-06-2013, 04:26 PM
lmao Beasley is the man hopefully he can come to Brooklyn a smoke me out

ILLUSIONIST^248
08-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Laugh my balls off!!! This guy most love weed.

ILLUSIONIST^248
08-06-2013, 04:30 PM
It's also illegal...

Maybe is lala land. Everyone smokes pot nowadays.

bearadonisdna
08-06-2013, 04:32 PM
I agree 100000%.. But at the same time, he shouldnt be rolling around smoking in his car.. Just asking to get caught.

This is true. Altered state of mind as well as 'using' while operating heavy machinery is dangerous for him and others.

koberulesall
08-06-2013, 04:35 PM
smoking pot is a very casual thing hes just some guy thats kind of in the spot light(more popular than the average person) that got caught with it no big deal....wanting to smoke weed is a normal thing people relax

aTinyPanda
08-06-2013, 04:41 PM
smoking pot is a very casual thing hes just some guy thats kind of in the spot light(more popular than the average person) that got caught with it no big deal....wanting to smoke weed is a normal thing people relax

It's different when you've been having run ins with the cops for a while and already have a reputation preceding you. He is a professional just like any one of us working a job.. and eventually enough transgressions will get anyone in trouble. I agree that the pot itself isn't a huge deal.. but it's his bad judgement and seeming lack of ***** to give that are the problems most NBA execs are going to care about.

Shmontaine
08-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Who knows. Imagine if the Bulls had taken Beasley instead of Rose? Lol

well, james wouldn't be in miami right now. so i think it worked out best for both chicago and miami...

but yeah, that would've been a huge disappointment, although i think the bulls were going drose all day..

JWorthy42
08-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Beasley :laugh:

king4day
08-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Suns radio guy posted this on his twitter. Hoping the bold doesn't happen since it would be a waste of cap space after next season:

John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620 2h
I was told just a few weeks ago the Suns would have a zero tolerance policy on that bum Beasley.

John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620 1h
My belief here is the Suns waive and stretch Beasley. So he is gone but gets his 9 mill at 1.8 per year over the next 5 years

John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620 1h
Beasley won't play for Phoenix again

JerseyPalahniuk
08-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Lol at "marijuana cigarette"

RowBTrice
08-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Let's smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooke!!!!!!!!!

kdspurman
08-06-2013, 05:11 PM
sounds about right. If only his game were as consistent as his toking.

Or his screwing up in general...

June 26th, 2008: Michael Beasley is drafted No. 2 Overall by the Miami Heat
September 3rd, 2008: Police are called to a room where Mario Chalmers, Darrell Arthur, and Michael Beasley set off a fire alarm at 2 a.m. When the police arrived the room smelled strongly of marijuana. Beasley was not in the room, but later admitted to being in attendance.
August 24th, 2009: After pictures surfaced online of Michael Beasley on a boat with what appeared to be marijuana he checked into a rehab clinic.
July 12th, 2010: Michael Beasley is traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves with the opportunity for a second chance.
June 26th, 2011: Nearly two years without incident, Michael Beasley is pulled over for speeding and on search a bag of marijuana was found.
August 4th, 2011: At a streetball event with fellow NBA friends Michael Beasley was in a confrontation with a fan where he "open hand" pushed him in the face.
July 20th, 2012: Michael Beasley signs 3yr 18 million dollar deal for a third chance with the Phoenix Suns.
January 25th, 2013: Pulled over for speeding, 71 mph in a 45, police found a loaded gun in the car.
May 2013: Michael Beasley is reportedly under investigation for sexual assault in Scottsdale, Arizona.
August 6th, 2013: Michael Beasley is reportedly arrested for marijuana possession after being pulled over for traffic violation.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2013/8/6/4594902/phoenix-suns-michael-beasley-a-timeline-of-self-destructive-behavior

warfelg
08-06-2013, 05:18 PM
And some clown in the Sixers forum (where I'm almost always at) posts this:

SportsCenter @SportsCenter
Michael Beasley arrested Tuesday for suspicion of marijuana
possession. Beasley was previously cited for possession
during 2011 NBA lockout.

I only mention this cause MAYBE the Suns are anxious to rid themselves of Beasley. Maybe we can offer them Evan Turner & Jason Richardson for Beasley, and the right to switch 2015 1st round picks with them ???
Turner is a much better player, with better Character then Beasley. So for that we make them take Richardson's deal, plus the right to swap picks in 2015.

Any Interest ?

And goes on to say Beasley "isn't a bad guy" and won't "be a cancer in the locker room".

Hahaha.

tredigs
08-06-2013, 05:21 PM

September 3rd, 2008: Police are called to a room where Mario Chalmers, Darrell Arthur, and Michael Beasley set off a fire alarm at 2 a.m. When the police arrived the room smelled strongly of marijuana. Beasley was not in the room, but later admitted to being in attendance.
August 24th, 2009: After pictures surfaced online of Michael Beasley on a boat with what appeared to be marijuana he checked into a rehab clinic.
July 12th, 2010: Michael Beasley is traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves with the opportunity for a second chance.
June 26th, 2011: Nearly two years without incident, Michael Beasley is pulled over for speeding and on search a bag of marijuana was found.
August 4th, 2011: At a streetball event with fellow NBA friends Michael Beasley was in a confrontation with a fan where he "open hand" pushed him in the face.
July 20th, 2012: Michael Beasley signs 3yr 18 million dollar deal for a third chance with the Phoenix Suns.
January 25th, 2013: Pulled over for speeding, 71 mph in a 45, police found a loaded gun in the car.
May 2013: Michael Beasley is reportedly under investigation for sexual assault in Scottsdale, Arizona.
August 6th, 2013: Michael Beasley is reportedly arrested for marijuana possession after being pulled over for traffic violation.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2013/8/6/4594902/phoenix-suns-michael-beasley-a-timeline-of-self-destructive-behavior
Exactly, it's not the smoking weed itself. It's the perpetual stupidity of always having weed on him and driving like an idiot. Make him a "bad guy", no. But he's definitely an idiot with terrible work ethic (based on the fact that he's regressed where he should be hitting his prime). He was one of the worst players in the NBA last season.

Basically, he's everything that is wrong with the NBA and its image.

Bruno
08-06-2013, 05:22 PM
obviously smoking weed should be legal, but it's a shame to see a player with his physical potential smoking his career away. he should be in the gym working on his game. light it up when you're 35 man, you're only in your physical prime once.

effen5
08-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Hmmm, who should we pick...Derrick Rose or Michael Beasley

:laugh: Holy **** if we picked Beasley...

topdog
08-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Phoenix should have known better... I can't believe that they gave him 3yrs./$18M after his failed 2nd chance in Minnesota.

Also, lol at everyone turning this into "pot should be legal." Geesh, America's youth sure loves to piss away its time.

TheNumber37
08-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Arizona has medical marijuana... get a card. dude.

Also, he smokes and is only high for 10 mins... he needs a break at least to lower the tolerance.

Potential wasted on low IQ.

KingPosey
08-06-2013, 05:48 PM
is it?

If it was t why would be get arrested for it guy?

aTinyPanda
08-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Phoenix should have known better... I can't believe that they gave him 3yrs./$18M after his failed 2nd chance in Minnesota.

Also, lol at everyone turning this into "pot should be legal." Geesh, America's youth sure loves to piss away its time.

I agree about Pheonix, it was pretty obvious to anyone who ever watched him play he was a bust.

As far as your second point.. I'd be curious to hear how many hours you've spent in your life drinking with friends and family, relaxing, and having a fun friday/saturday night. I fail to see how this is a different argument.

smith&wesson
08-06-2013, 06:09 PM
lol why do people think weed is so bad. Id rather smoke weed than drink alcohol. alcohol is way worse for you.

sunsfan88
08-06-2013, 10:10 PM
He needs to sign with Denver for the vet min. He will be satisfied there.

rocket
08-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Like how as a celebrity do you get caught with weed? Like what a ****ing idiot.

topdog
08-06-2013, 10:29 PM
I agree about Pheonix, it was pretty obvious to anyone who ever watched him play he was a bust.

As far as your second point.. I'd be curious to hear how many hours you've spent in your life drinking with friends and family, relaxing, and having a fun friday/saturday night. I fail to see how this is a different argument.

How'd I know that someone was going to go straight for the alcohol argument? Oh yeah, because I've had this discussion before. Without turning this thread into a thread about the legality of pot and acknowledging that neither of us is likely to change the others' mind, here is my quick take:

Basically, it's an issue of moderation and current legal standards. Yes, both alcohol and pot have certain beneficial qualities in moderation. The issue is that people seem to have an especially hard time self-moderating as evidenced by insane obesity rates (daily fast food) and 100,000 alcohol related deaths per year. Sure, some people could use marijuana responsibly but, just like alcohol and fast food, there are far too many people who would abuse it. So, you say I should be in favor of prohibition, right? And I of course say "no." My reasoning is that alcohol is already legal and has been long enough to be ingrained into society. To take it away would be to take away a right you already have whereas keeping pot illegal is denying a "right" you never had.

People are going to smoke it anyway, but by being illegal it forces people to generally be more careful and judicious in its use to prevent detection thus effectively providing a level of moderation.

Note: I drink but not with the intent to get drunk i.e. I self-moderate.

JayW_1023
08-07-2013, 01:59 AM
This kid will never learn will he?

limebalz05
08-07-2013, 02:55 AM
Dude always looks high!

Sssmush
08-07-2013, 03:10 AM
1. Tell the Scottsdale cops who arrested Beasley for having a bag of weed in his car, after pulling him over probably because he's black, has braids and has some tattoos, to GET OFF THEIR ***ES AND GO OUT AND START SOLVING SOME REAL CRIMES. There's like a zillion unprosecuted rapes, assaults, robberies and white collar crimes every year in Arizona, so go out and do some hard work because that's why we the tax payers pay you, to solve hard crime and protect us, NOT to harass us and "protect us from ourselves" for something as trivial as a few joints of marijuana. (just for the record I don't smoke weed; I neither recommend nor condemn it).

2. If I was Beasley I would publicly demand a trade straight out of Arizona and I would make a huge public stink about this right up until the day I got traded. Have a few press conferences. Look: those cops know where all the bad neighborhoods are, the gangs, the guns, the unsafe areas. They also know that at 2:00AM there are like a zillion middle class women and dudes in cowboy hats driving home from the bars drunk off their ***es.
But you're gonna bust a dude for wearing braids and having a bit of weed in his car? And then publicize it intentionally as a "high profile arrest" ?

I cannot adequately express my contempt for cops who do their job in this manner, and it is high time that the "war on drugs" ended so that the good cops who want to do the real police work can get to it, and the BSrs cruising along frisking teenagers for drugs and telling assault victims that they can't file a police report can just gtfo.

Seriously this is not a real crime report it is just some jerkoff local politics. What a joke.

amos1er
08-07-2013, 03:58 AM
Always thought he was a stoner. Lol

Dude always looks like he is stoned. No wonder he never lived up to the hype. Not that there is anything wrong with smoking, but if you are a professional athlete under contract, it's def not the best idea. lol

DitchDat
08-07-2013, 05:06 AM
What a knucklehead.

And why the F did he have a loaded gun in the car?

Two-3
08-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Beasley is a moron. That *** hat had me kicked out a Warriors game when he was with the Wolves when there was 12 seconds left in the damn game SMH.

waveycrockett
08-07-2013, 06:09 AM
THe funny thing is that if JR Smith can put it together and become a decent player so can Beasley. He just has to be humbled and go play in China for a year.

Sssmush
08-07-2013, 07:14 AM
What a knucklehead.

And why the F did he have a loaded gun in the car?

Arizona is a stand your ground state and a free carry state. LOTS and LOTS of people have guns in their cars there, that is, if they're not carrying one in a holster.

Wake up. He basically got arrested for being black and having rasta braids. Not cool and if I was him I'd ask for a trade straight out of Phoenix.

FraziersKnicks
08-07-2013, 08:33 AM
:laugh2: I love Beasley

NYKnickFanatic
08-07-2013, 08:53 AM
THe funny thing is that if JR Smith can put it together and become a decent player so can Beasley. He just has to be humbled and go play in China for a year.

In a thread that has nothing to do with the Knicks, Wavey somehow brings up a Knicks player in this. Only you man, it's getting sad now...

BKLYNpigeon
08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
I dont care about the weed,

he's just stupid for getting caught. im sure 50% of NBA players still smoke.

aTinyPanda
08-07-2013, 10:52 AM
In a thread that has nothing to do with the Knicks, Wavey somehow brings up a Knicks player in this. Only you man, it's getting sad now...

But wasn't that basically a compliment on how JR Smith got his act together? And the allusion is kind of decent.. JR wasn't as bad as Beasley but still.. I can see where it comes to mind.

2-ONE-5
08-07-2013, 12:20 PM
1. Tell the Scottsdale cops who arrested Beasley for having a bag of weed in his car, after pulling him over probably because he's black, has braids and has some tattoos, to GET OFF THEIR ***ES AND GO OUT AND START SOLVING SOME REAL CRIMES. There's like a zillion unprosecuted rapes, assaults, robberies and white collar crimes every year in Arizona, so go out and do some hard work because that's why we the tax payers pay you, to solve hard crime and protect us, NOT to harass us and "protect us from ourselves" for something as trivial as a few joints of marijuana. (just for the record I don't smoke weed; I neither recommend nor condemn it).

2. If I was Beasley I would publicly demand a trade straight out of Arizona and I would make a huge public stink about this right up until the day I got traded. Have a few press conferences. Look: those cops know where all the bad neighborhoods are, the gangs, the guns, the unsafe areas. They also know that at 2:00AM there are like a zillion middle class women and dudes in cowboy hats driving home from the bars drunk off their ***es.
But you're gonna bust a dude for wearing braids and having a bit of weed in his car? And then publicize it intentionally as a "high profile arrest" ?

I cannot adequately express my contempt for cops who do their job in this manner, and it is high time that the "war on drugs" ended so that the good cops who want to do the real police work can get to it, and the BSrs cruising along frisking teenagers for drugs and telling assault victims that they can't file a police report can just gtfo.

Seriously this is not a real crime report it is just some jerkoff local politics. What a joke.

1. there are higher levels of law enoforcement for that. he didnt get pulled over for being black and having tats he got pulled over bcuz he is simply an idiot.

2. just a huge LOL at the one. he is a million dollar pro athlete of course its a high profile aresst especially since he cant stay out of trouble. if he threw a fit like you suggest who wold never play another NBA game in his life.

FYL_McVeezy
08-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Who cares if Beasley smokes weed or not?

But If I was in his shoes...with as much to lose as he does....I would smoke in the comforts of my own home or another private place. I wouldn't be cruising through town blowing down in a car....

king4day
08-07-2013, 01:50 PM

I actually think it's a good idea. He won't sign with anyone this year (most likely) unless a team is starving for a scorer mid-year.
He could be great for a team overseas, talentwise.

JdKing7
08-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Double post.

JdKing7
08-07-2013, 02:13 PM
It it rediculous that marijuana is still illegal. But it will never be legal to just drive around and blaze so that is just stupidity on his part. I find it hard to believe he has nowhere to go to do his thing in private to make it near impossible to get caught. Driving around and smoking is just ******** for anyone to do. Doing that is just asking to get caught because there is always a chance to get pulled over even if you are abiding by the law. You could get pulled over for something stupid like failure to use your turn signal or a break light out. The problem here isn't him smoking weed. It's him taking a burn ride when hes a millionaire and probably has the resources to blaze in private wherever he wants.

IversonIsKrazy
08-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Lol, this guy. If ur gunna do it during the off-season, do it in ur home or something, why do it in the car in public. Dumbass

ThaDubs
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
He's a dumbass.

OlivaThor
08-07-2013, 06:06 PM
A little party never killed nobody

topdog
08-07-2013, 07:01 PM

:bs:

You're jumping to the same sort of conclusions that you're accusing these cops of doing. What proof or evidence do you have that any of this has to do with him being black or having braids? Traffic stops are pretty routine everywhere and among a variety of better reasons, help to fund police forces where violators are paying for those police rather than your tax dollars.

Not to mention that Beasley is sadly known more for his recreation (smoking weed) than his "passion" (basketball).

abe_froman
08-07-2013, 07:05 PM
nothing to do with smoking as there's nothing wrong with pot(though not a fan of driving while high).but seriously,these character issue things have really dragged down his career,i remember how hyped he was back in '08,most wanting him to go number 1,what a bust

Sssmush
08-09-2013, 08:10 AM
:bs:

You're jumping to the same sort of conclusions that you're accusing these cops of doing. What proof or evidence do you have that any of this has to do with him being black or having braids? Traffic stops are pretty routine everywhere and among a variety of better reasons, help to fund police forces where violators are paying for those police rather than your tax dollars.

Not to mention that Beasley is sadly known more for his recreation (smoking weed) than his "passion" (basketball).

It's the "war on drugs." It's a huge problem, in New York, everywhere. Police departments make quotas and get bonuses and funding based on the number of "drug busts" they make, even if they are petty one joint "busts."

This leads to cops ignoring serious crime and going after drug abusers all the time. This has been well documented in a lot of excellent articles recently. One article described the difficultly of filing an assault and battery charge in a large city, the impossibility of even speaking with a detective. The same person then had a swat team knock in their door a month later because they allegedly had 1/4 ounce of marijuana.

It's just a massive joke. There is a group, law enforcement for ending the war on drugs or something like that. Listen to what they say it is incredible.

There is just a lot of injustice around this issue. We all saw what happened in Florida. Then Beasley gets arrested for weed and everyone is like *wheeeeeee* "he totally had it coming" I mean wake the **** up don't you realize how ****ing gross this is

aTinyPanda
08-09-2013, 11:33 AM
There is just a lot of injustice in this world.

ftfy

colinskik
08-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Lol, this guy. If ur gunna do it during the off-season, do it in ur home or something, why do it in the car in public. Dumbass

Or how about if you want to go on a burn cruise, only bring on joint, smoke it, and then have nothing else on you. You can be incriminated because you "look high." If he subsequently fails the sobriety tests, that's on him.

About a year ago I was in MIA walking down Collins Ave. and there was Beasley, sitting on a porch smoking an L with his dude. I just thought to myself, not only are you clearly smoking weed in the most densely populated street in the city for pedestrians, but you're a recognizable face who's sitting not more than 3 feet from the sidewalk. Just go anywhere else!

And this is coming from a guy who spent a lot of years smoking on the streets of NYC and never got busted.

Tony_Starks
08-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Young black dude riding around in a car that the cops will never afford, probably bumping his music bringing even more attention to himself, AND you have the nerve to blatantly have the herb in plain sight?.......

Yeah you deserved that one bruh!

Supreme LA
08-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Who even smokes regular weed anymore? I'm sure that's why he got busted. The cops can smell that from 50 ft away. He should've switched to vaping wax or hash oil long ago and he would've never been busted.

smith&wesson
08-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Who even smokes regular weed anymore? I'm sure that's why he got busted. The cops can smell that from 50 ft away. He should've switched to vaping wax or hash oil long ago and he would've never been busted.

About 75% of canada and I would say about 50% of all of north america. Weed is the most commonly used drug outside of alcohol.

Tony_Starks
08-09-2013, 09:01 PM
About 75% of canada and I would say about 50% of all of north america. Weed is the most commonly used drug outside of alcohol.

He's saying B Easy probably wasn't smoking regular weed. Probably some serious medical Kush which you can smell a mile away....

Vinny642
08-10-2013, 02:27 AM
No way, Mister Beasst? I never would have guessed he would get caught for weed

Trueblue2
08-10-2013, 03:10 PM

The only thing on that list thats at all a big deal is the sexual assault.

tredigs
08-10-2013, 04:21 PM
The only thing on that list thats at all a big deal is the sexual assault.

It's a big deal that he's stupid enough to drive around with a loaded gun speeding/getting high all day. If not to you, definitely to the organizations that are paying him $6 million a year to focus on his game.

Those trying to make this a bigger issue about "Don't Cops aint got nothin beter to do!?" just need to take a step back and realize that they're not the ones who vote on these laws, and while they're still illegal there are going to be cops out there who bust him while he constantly breaks them. I have zero pity for this kid, he needs to learn time and place.

Ebbs
08-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Did this happen last offseason as well?

Supreme LA
08-10-2013, 04:33 PM

You don't get what I'm saying. Yes, i know people smoke weed. Wax and oil is just another form of smoking it but much better in quality and without the mess. Most people who are hip to it aren't smoking regular weed anymore. The majority of smokers here in California switched to vaping wax and hash oil, which is just concentrated thc, without all the hassles of breaking and rolling buds.

Supreme LA
08-10-2013, 04:35 PM
He's saying B Easy probably wasn't smoking regular weed. Probably some serious medical Kush which you can smell a mile away....

No, I was saying had he switched to vaping wax or oil instead of smoking leaves and buds, he wouldn't have been caught. Also, seeing as how he is a well payed athlete, I'm really surprised someone in his circle hasn't introduced wax or oil to him sooner. It's just better. It's cleaner, simpler, and less unhealthy.

Beltrans Mole
08-10-2013, 04:43 PM
You don't get what I'm saying. Yes, i know people smoke weed. Wax and oil is just another form of smoking it but much better in quality and without the mess. Most people who are hip to it aren't smoking regular weed anymore. The majority of smokers here in California switched to vaping wax and hash oil, which is just concentrated thc, without all the hassles of breaking and rolling buds.

God I need to move out west

ichitownclowni
08-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Who cares?

Tony_Starks
08-10-2013, 05:13 PM
No, I was saying had he switched to vaping wax or oil instead of smoking leaves and buds, he wouldn't have been caught. Also, seeing as how he is a well payed athlete, I'm really surprised someone in his circle hasn't introduced wax or oil to him sooner. It's just better. It's cleaner, simpler, and less unhealthy.

I've heard some swear by those but it seems like when you're really hooked on some good Kush it's hard to kick it.

Either way there's so many ways to blaze discreetly that you're really screwing off to repeatedly get caught. He could be easily laid up in a lavish condo with a slew of bad chicks puffing to his hearts content.

Supreme LA
08-10-2013, 06:21 PM
I've heard some swear by those but it seems like when you're really hooked on some good Kush it's hard to kick it.

Either way there's so many ways to blaze discreetly that you're really screwing off to repeatedly get caught. He could be easily laid up in a lavish condo with a slew of bad chicks puffing to his hearts content.

Oh it's actually quite amazing and remarkably simple. You can actually find strains of kush in a wax and oil form at the clubs here in Cali. I'm not suggesting everybody should do it, but if you enjoy smoking a little pot, there is no better, more affordable, more efficient, more safe, and cleaner way to do it than wax and oil and really no reason to ever smoke regular buds anymore. It's been spreading across the country this last year and I'm sure some of you guys will try sooner or later.

ArmLaker
08-10-2013, 07:17 PM
oh it's actually quite amazing and remarkably simple. You can actually find strains of kush in a wax and oil form at the clubs here in cali. I'm not suggesting everybody should do it, but if you enjoy smoking a little pot, there is no better, more affordable, more efficient, more safe, and cleaner way to do it than wax and oil and really no reason to ever smoke regular buds anymore. It's been spreading across the country this last year and i'm sure some of you guys will try sooner or later.

I don't think everyone can smoke it with hash oil though. It's way more potent than your average kush.

THE MTL
08-10-2013, 07:30 PM

Bad parenting? Seriously is just weed dude. Im guessing ur an older person, but its a new day and age. You do more harm drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes and even eating junk food than weed.

Supreme LA
08-10-2013, 07:37 PM
I don't think everyone can smoke it with hash oil though. It's way more potent than your average kush.

Yes, that is true. Although, they do allow you to choose your level of THC concentration for each vial of oil, whereas wax is pretty much straight up and typically not as potent as the oil. Either way, I'm sure you agree both methods are far better than smoking regular buds.

GiantsSwaGG
08-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Anyone who smokes weed knows you can't be mad at Beasley

Sssmush
08-11-2013, 04:56 AM
Young black dude riding around in a car that the cops will never afford, probably bumping his music bringing even more attention to himself, AND you have the nerve to blatantly have the herb in plain sight?.......

Yeah you deserved that one bruh!

Yah bruh, wuh. I mean, like in a totally free country, what ****ing difference should it make if someone's a "young black dude" ?

Seriously, there's a lot of that going around right now on the Internet and it's just totally fn full of ****. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if maybe people's IQs are shrinking because of radiation, GMOs or global warming or something.

Sssmush
08-11-2013, 05:07 AM
It's a big deal that he's stupid enough to drive around with a loaded gun speeding/getting high all day. If not to you, definitely to the organizations that are paying him $6 million a year to focus on his game.

Those trying to make this a bigger issue about "Don't Cops aint got nothin beter to do!?" just need to take a step back and realize that they're not the ones who vote on these laws, and while they're still illegal there are going to be cops out there who bust him while he constantly breaks them. I have zero pity for this kid, he needs to learn time and place.

Well, I agree that if he lives in a city with aggro cops looking to make lucrative$$ "high profile" busts that are safe and easy and earn you extra points with the chief... then yeah, he should be aware that he's not in freakin' Colorado right? I mean he can smoke in his house or any number of places. Heck, he can charter a helicopter and smoke while he flies around the valley if he wants to. Still, in a free country maybe somebody should be able to drive their car around at night without getting hassled unless there's actual probable cause. The arrest report said that they smelled marijuana AFTER they pulled him over, which means in all likelihood there was no pc.

In any event, Arizona is a free carry state. The fact that he, or anyone else in Phoenix who is not a felon, had a loaded gun in his car should not even be mentioned in any of these stories as it is 100% legal in Phoenix.