PDA

View Full Version : Damian Lillard's classy gesture toward fan

spreadeagle
08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Great thing to do, nice guy.

It's understandable from an athlete's standpoint why they wouldn't want to take a picture with a fan. They're trying to lead lives just like the rest of us, but sometimes for a fan, that's hard to grasp.

A few days ago, Damian Lillard chose not to take a picture with a fan who was pleading with him for a photo. Lillard took to Twitter to express how sorry he felt for not taking the picture, which attracted the attention of the person who had requested the pic.

Damian wound up following the kid, DMing him, and meeting up with him for a photo nearby. Check out what went down above.
Tweets here- http://www.vladtv.com/blog/171706/damian-lillard-makes-fans-day-after-refusing-picture-with-him/198909/

KnickaBocka.44
08-02-2013, 07:19 PM
I guess that almost makes up for this...http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/20/brothers-say-entourage-of-damian-lillard-beat-them-for-taking-his-picture/

spreadeagle
08-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I guess that almost makes up for this...http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/20/brothers-say-entourage-of-damian-lillard-beat-them-for-taking-his-picture/
lol doesn't hurt

GiantsSwaGG
08-02-2013, 07:42 PM
He still classless in my eyes

Vinny642
08-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Smh

Leftcoast_yg
08-03-2013, 06:24 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha your sig is hilarious!!

Asik's better
08-03-2013, 06:32 AM

Is their anyone or anything you like?

shen
08-03-2013, 10:57 AM

It was already proven Lillard had nothing to do with that. They was drunk and knocking into people and some of those people did not take kindly to it, they was also drunk. Lillard had no part in it except being within 20 feet when it started.

GiantsSwaGG
08-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Is their anyone or anything you like?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1068_180290615441928_484372336_n.jpg

ugafan
08-03-2013, 12:33 PM
He could've just taken the ****ing picture initially and not wasted his damn time. This is stupid.

John Walls Era
08-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Isn't he the same guy who beat the **** out of a fan? Must be Bi-Polar.

Goose17
08-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Isn't he the same guy who beat the **** out of a fan? Must be Bi-Polar.

Nah. That was proven B.S

Classy guy, much respect for him.

sunsfan88
08-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Nah. That was proven B.S

Classy guy, much respect for him.

Proven BS by whom?

rocket
08-03-2013, 04:35 PM
He's still a little *****

shen
08-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Proven BS by whom?

the investigators. The people involved had no connection to Lillard. Just drunk people who did not take kindly to the drunk loud mouth brothers pushing them and bumping them while approaching Lillard. They also did not beat the **** out of those brothers. Was barely more then shoving and two drunk brothers exaggerating in hopes of filing a lawsuit.

sunsfan88
08-03-2013, 06:09 PM
the investigators. The people involved had no connection to Lillard. Just drunk people who did not take kindly to the drunk loud mouth brothers pushing them and bumping them while approaching Lillard. They also did not beat the **** out of those brothers. Was barely more then shoving and two drunk brothers exaggerating in hopes of filing a lawsuit.

I'm not calling you a liar but can you please present a source (link) which supports all this?

shen
08-03-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm not calling you a liar but can you please present a source (link) which supports all this?

Was not widely reported (given that is was media admitting they jumped the gun and was in fact no story) and was 2 months ago. I am not digging through links to help you. It took almost no time to clear it up but places like PBT did not think people would read that so they and others neglected to mention it. It's why no civil suit ever developed, combination of brother exaggerating and the drunks they did have an altercation with not being wealthy. It fell apart within days.

el hidalgo
08-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Was not widely reported (given that is was media admitting they jumped the gun and was in fact no story) and was 2 months ago. I am not digging through links to help you. It took almost no time to clear it up but places like PBT did not think people would read that so they and others neglected to mention it. It's why no civil suit ever developed, combination of brother exaggerating and the drunks they did have an altercation with not being wealthy. It fell apart within days.

link?

shen
08-03-2013, 06:39 PM
The link I saw (apx 2 months ago) was sent to me by a relative still living in Portland (I have dozens). It was police officially clearing Lillard of any involvement. It stated clearly he had nothing to do with it either through his own actions or his orders. Only 1 brother even said it was Lillard but apparently other brother was more honest. I am trying to find the link. I also sent a message to my cousin asking for the link again.