PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Terrance Jones Arrested For Stomping On Homeless Men While They Were Sleeping

JNA17
07-31-2013, 03:04 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/portland_police_accuse_nba_hou.html

What a stupid thing to do. Not to mention *******ish. Those people have hard enough lives just trying to get by, they don't need bullies like this guy to make their lives more miserable. :pity:

cg_la00
07-31-2013, 03:08 PM
wtf, what an *******

HeaTxRipZz
07-31-2013, 03:15 PM
Not saying it is right or excusing it but maybe he is tired of seeing these men and women not give an effort to better their lives in any way. A lot of them grow complacent with their situation after awhile

flea
07-31-2013, 03:18 PM
Not saying it is right or excusing it but maybe he is tired of seeing these men and women not give an effort to better their lives in any way. A lot of them grow complacent with their situation after awhile

Yeah ****ing homeless people. Taking up all the good air while my kid (who supports himself financially at the age of 12) is forced to have a patchwork of a jobs since it's illegal for him to work full-time. If only these bums would get jobs my kid wouldn't have to work! You can tell they're complacent too, just look in their jaundice-stained eyes.

JoeBlessU
07-31-2013, 03:22 PM

LOL.. I wonder if it looked like ur sig?

I highly, highly doubt he was attempting to send a "better ur life" message by stomping on him while sleeping. Hes just being a typical d bad athlete who thinks they can whatever they want because they are somehow "genetically superior" to anyone thats not a pro athlete. I hope he gets a little jail time, what tool.

tredigs
07-31-2013, 03:27 PM

Or more likely he is just an ignorant p.o.s. and like half the modern ball players in the league, will be showing up in the papers broke 5 years after retirement.

But you're right, I'm sure he did a background check on the homeless man's life and was able to make a justifiable decision that the situation he was in was solely his own and definitely needed a late night foot stomp/wake-up from the millionaires shoes.

Lakeshow24KB
07-31-2013, 03:27 PM
LOL.. I wonder if it looked like ur sig?

:laugh2:

Mr_Jones
07-31-2013, 03:34 PM

Yeah... THAT is why he did it.. That's so stupid.

BleedzColtsBlue
07-31-2013, 03:35 PM
The sad thing is that there was actually that moment right before he did it that, apparently to him, it was a good idea or decision. It is honestly scary if you think about how many stupid people there are out there.

tredigs
07-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Now Houston has 2 players who make it easy to root against. Makes the future Warriors/Rockets games that much more fun for me. I'll definitely be buying whatever package includes them.

smiddy012
07-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Yeah ****ing homeless people. Taking up all the good air while my kid (who supports himself financially at the age of 12) is forced to have a patchwork of a jobs since it's illegal for him to work full-time. If only these bums would get jobs my kid wouldn't have to work! You can tell they're complacent too, just look in their jaundice-stained eyes.

Amen brotha!

Gideon
07-31-2013, 03:43 PM
This is seriously horrible. I used to like this kid now i hope he gets locked up for being such a piece of ****!

time4change
07-31-2013, 03:46 PM

This post alone, and the few that agree with it following, shows me just where the intelligence level is here on PSD.

JoeBlessU
07-31-2013, 03:50 PM
This post alone, and the few that agree with it following, shows me just where the intelligence level is here on PSD.

Get over yourself dude. There are worse tragedies that happen every day. Im not saying i agree with it, I actually would like to see him do some jail time for it. But to act like this is the worst thing thats ever happened is also misguided.

tredigs
07-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Get over yourself dude. There are worse tragedies that happen every day. Im not saying i agree with it, I actually would like to see him do some jail time for it. But to act like this is the worst thing thats ever happened is also misguided.

haha, "tragedy". That's the only oversight I saw here. He's just saying the guy's an idiot as are those who agree with him; Not sure there's much of an argument there.

rocket
07-31-2013, 04:10 PM

What kind a ****ing comment is this?

NYKnickFanatic
07-31-2013, 04:20 PM
I wonder if there was an annoying **** screaming, "WORLDDDDSTARRRRR!!!".

MonroeFAN
07-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Won't make the headlines for basketball related reasons, so he might as well get it where he can.

3RDASYSTEM
07-31-2013, 04:32 PM

Its not right regardless is what you should say off top

then you should say if you had any drop of human being in you, that if JONES had a problem with people he doesn't know and he felt like they grew complacent in life then he should have woke them up or whatever and spoke to them man to man, not whatever **** that was reported, and I didn't even read the article

just went off the title of the thread

and for the record if you have ever in your life saw people sleeping on the sidewalks of downtown areas then you should know how tough life can be(that should hit naturally), everybody cant be you or JONES, you know not complacent in life(from your birds eye view)

I wonder how you feel about those who go over to serve the army for war or whatnot and come back only to be labeled crazy/insane by their own family and friends, because its been well documented that many have and it ruins their life forever since they cant function and super paranoid at all times

now what would you say about that? that they became to complacent in life or they saw some crazy **** over there to make'em like that? and then on top of that people(you and JONES) busted or stomped they heads because they were deemed too crazy when you saw them on the streets

how would you excuse that behavior? based on your sig you would have joined in

redsoxknicks
07-31-2013, 04:34 PM
What kind a ****ing comment is this?

A despicable one, and too common.

mike_noodles
07-31-2013, 04:40 PM

Or maybe he's a war veteran with a severe mental disability/disorder and doesn't have the sense to seek any help.

And you are obviously someone who has had everything handed to them and clearly cannot see things from the other perspective. Yeah, shame on them for not having a home and being all giddy about it.

eso
07-31-2013, 04:46 PM
What a **** head, should get some jail time and be cut by Houston. Maybe thrown out of the NBA.

RLundi
07-31-2013, 04:48 PM

What on earth? What a silly, misguided rationalization.

MonroeFAN
07-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Yeah that comment had about as much taste as a cancer joke.

Deception
07-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Well he won't be homeless anymore

FarOutIos
07-31-2013, 05:08 PM
On the flip side, if the homeless man gets a good lawyer, some of jones money might get him the help he needs- medical, psychiatric, or whatever...

BleedzColtsBlue
07-31-2013, 05:19 PM
On the flip side, if the homeless man gets a good lawyer, some of jones money might get him the help he needs- medical, psychiatric, or whatever...

Hopefully some good lawyers are pushing each other out of the way to get to him

Mr.SmackYoMama
07-31-2013, 05:29 PM

You're a bag of feminine wash product bro!!!

apocalypse15
07-31-2013, 05:30 PM
Why don't more players get cut for doing idiotic things? The pats cut Hernandez before even being charged with murder but it was obviously a sign he was linked to it, so if you are a professional athlete in order to be cut for being an idiot you have to be linked to a murder case? Just curious there should be a line somewhere just not that high. If there was more of a risk for these players to be cut due to being just reckless and not thinking things through "maybe" there would be less of this BS in sports news.

hugepatsfan
07-31-2013, 05:32 PM

Fair point in some cases but even so you don't go around stomping on them.

Sly Guy
07-31-2013, 05:32 PM

this is probably the most ******** comment I have ever read, anywhere.

netsgiantsyanks
07-31-2013, 05:38 PM

why would it matter to him? how does that affect him? you're not helping his argument. what are you patrick bateman?

Leach11
07-31-2013, 05:58 PM
this is probably the most ******** comment I have ever read, anywhere.

Clear troll...nobody is actually that stupid.

HeaTxRipZz
07-31-2013, 06:09 PM

LOL obviously I didn't say it was a reason to do it or an excuse for it. people do dumb **** for different reasons I just stated one. Zimmerman had his reasons for what he did. Does it make it correct? Not at all. People who fight gay rights have their reasons or even ones who beat em up does it make it right? Just stating what could have been going on in his head. I wouldn't expect you guys here not to jump the gun

I said in the beginning I'm not saying it's right or it's an excuse but.......which pretty much said that's probably how he felt. Most people who do stupid **** like that give those very same reasons

Read the article again and read what they said he was "Yelling Wake up and then stomping on his leg" doesn't that seem like that initial reason fits? Instead of guys jumping the gun and looking for someone to jump on about it how about reading what was actually typed because I made sure it wouldn't be misconstrued. if it was I apologize but it wasn't anything like that.

With that said why do I never see any posts about murders happening on a daily basis?

I Rock Shaqs
07-31-2013, 06:29 PM
LOL obviously I didn't say it was a reason to do it or an excuse for it. people do dumb **** for different reasonings I just stated one. Zimmerman had his reasons for what he did. Does it make it correct? Not at all. People who fight gay rights have their reasonings or even ones who beat em up does it make it right? Just stating what could have been going on in his head. I wouldn't expect you guys here not to jump the gun

I said in the beginning I'm not saying it's right or it's an excuse but.......which pretty much said that's probably how he felt. Most people who do stupid **** like that give those very same reasonings

Read the article again and read what they said he did "Yelling Wake up and then stomping on his leg" doesn't that seem like that initial reasoning fits? Instead of guys jumping the gun on someone to jump on about it how about reading what was actually typed because I made sure it wouldn't be misconstrued. if it was I apologize but it wasn't anything like that.

With that said why do I never see any posts about murders happening on a daily basis?

Dude what in the holy **** are you talking about? As well your typing/grammar skills are awful!

HeaTxRipZz
07-31-2013, 06:34 PM
Dude what in the holy **** are you talking about? As well your typing/grammar skills are awful!

Typing from a HTC One it keeps adding reasoning and im hitting S afterwards that's why you keep seeing me edit the post multiple times

You can review other posts, when im on the pc it's much better but I know how everyone likes to troll and insult here

JNA17
07-31-2013, 06:38 PM

I really want to go on a whole ordeal on why that kind of statement is very arrogant to say, but I notched other people here have done it for me XD.

Instead, I want to show a couple of videos. Just to get a small idea on what on how hard it is and how its not as easy as just getting a job. Because if it were, I would have one myself XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJQ3Bgh8PE4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eNPAH46oI8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

These people are human beings too. You think their comfortable with that kind of life style? If just getting a job WAS THAT EASY than they wouldn't be on the street now would they?

Now as for Terrance Jones, this is a young man that gets paid millions of dollars just to play a ****ing game. If he weren't playing basketball, maybe he would end up like those people too. Its on thing to lecture a homeless man face to face about getting their life together (which Jones knows nothing about) and another to stomp on them while their sleeping on the damn streets.

Their is no excuse for this behavior, regardless on you're political thoughts about homeless people.

HeaTxRipZz
07-31-2013, 06:40 PM
I really want to go on a whole ordeal on why that kind of statement is very arrogant to say, but I notched other people here have done it for me XD.

Instead, I want to show a couple of videos. Just to get a small idea on what on how hard it is and how its not as easy as just getting a job. Because if it were, I would have one myself XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJQ3Bgh8PE4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eNPAH46oI8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

These people are human beings too. You think their comfortable with that kind of life style? If just getting a job WAS THAT EASY than they wouldn't be on the street now would they?

Now as for Terrance Jones, this is a young man that gets paid millions of dollars just to play a ****ing game. If he weren't playing basketball, maybe he would end up like those people too. Its on thing to lecture a homeless man face to face about getting their life together (which Jones knows nothing about) and another to stomp on them while their sleeping on the damn streets.

Their is no excuse for this behavior, regardless on you're political thoughts about homeless people.

Refer to the other post I put up. Looking back at it I did say it a bit wrong when elaborating on it which made it feel like I was justifying it. Definitely wasn't that way at all and went deeper on the 2nd post

HeaTxRipZz
07-31-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm originally from Astoria Projects in queens. Maybe a 10 min bus ride from Queens Bridge. So for those who think I've always had things handed to me that's definitely far from correct. If I was agreeing with anything this guy did I believe my post would have looked a bit more like "GOOD they deserved it with their lazy *****" I should have typed it differently because it does look bad on my part but that's not how it was meant and you would figure the way I began it would tell you that but that's a mistake on my part wording it the way I did when delving into it

I've seen a family of 6 on the street in front of my job holding a sign. Gave them $30 cash which was all I had in cash for them to get some food into those kids (1 teen, toddler and 2 infants sitting in a dirty stroller) whenever every other car in the busy parking lot just drove right past them. I've given money and bought Wendys for a older family of 3 who claimed to be down on their luck to later find out they were just running scams and kept coming back to the same area claiming to be having the same issues (Car troubles and being 3 hours away from home). So all that condemning crap doesn't work on me when I know what I do and how much I care for people in general especially ones trying hard to piece their lives back together.

BKLYNpigeon
07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
I wonder if you can find the video of that on BumFights.com?

I wonder how Rockets PR is going to clean this mess up.

KnickaBocka.44
07-31-2013, 07:03 PM
People in here turning this into a human rights issue or something :facepalm:

Obviously he is in the wrong for doing it.

But let's all be honest; considering the other **** ups we've seen from athletes, on a scale of 1-10 this is a 2 or 3. And it's the funniest one I've heard in a while too. This should be more for entertainment and laughing at his arrogance and naivety.

ziglur
07-31-2013, 07:05 PM

If I decide that he doesnt play well and doesnt better his playing in any way, is it ok if i take a baseball bat to him?

JeremiahWing
07-31-2013, 07:07 PM
The absolute pit of inhumanity. This man should be jailed. He is not fit to be in society.

"However you treat the least of this is how you will treat me."

broncofangene
07-31-2013, 07:08 PM
Hopefully next time the homeless man has a rusty shank.

JeremiahWing
07-31-2013, 07:09 PM
Clear troll...nobody is actually that stupid.

Stupid isn't the case here. It's a lack of a soul.

gaughan333
07-31-2013, 07:31 PM
The NBA forum is where intelligence goes to die.

sunsfan88
07-31-2013, 08:01 PM
The Rockets are turning into one of my most hated teams right now. First they sign a prick Dwight, then they don't let poor Asik go even though he wants to go somewhere else and start at his natural position and now their players are all turning into pricks one by one?

Good thing they at least have a good guy in Parsons and Lin still so it's not all bad.

JNA17
07-31-2013, 08:10 PM
The Rockets are turning into one of my most hated teams right now. First they sign a prick Dwight, then they don't let poor Asik go even though he wants to go somewhere else and start at his natural position and now their players are all turning into pricks one by one?

Good thing they at least have a good guy in Parsons and Lin still so it's not all bad.

Off topic for a sec but why hasn't the Rockets traded Asik for Ryan Anderson yet? 0_o

flea
07-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Off topic for a sec but why hasn't the Rockets traded Asik for Ryan Anderson yet? 0_o

Because New Orleans is building around him and they don't need a backup center.

*Superman*
07-31-2013, 08:20 PM
What a ****ing douchebag...Hope his career is **** so he can end up on the side of a street one day.

4milesperday
07-31-2013, 08:26 PM

Probably the dumbest post I ever read. There are many homeless that are veterans and some of their problems are due to mental conditions inherited during war time so your ****** self and your family could feel safe

True Sports Fan
07-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Another typical douchebag

shen
07-31-2013, 08:39 PM
I am going to assume he was drunk. After all a 21 year old leaving a club at 2am well it's not much of a leap. It is possible it was somewhat of an accident. He is leaving and a sleeping person is in the doorway. So he tries to tell him to wake up and nudge him with his foot but being drunk it is possible what he was trying to do came out wrong and instead of a nudge resulted in a "stomp".

The Portland Police have a long history of exaggeration and *** covering. A number of people have been killed by the Portland Police do to extreme and unwarranted force and they never take responsibility. They beat a mental ill man to death while screaming to stop resisting arrest, it took numerous officers to do it and none of them ever even said sorry to his family. They over react easily, it is possible he did in fact nudge this man but if he had a raised voice while intoxicated at 2am they would most definitely rush to judgment and try to cover their ***'s.

I am from Portland and the police are a huge embarrassment. Not trying to defend Jones, just saying when the Portland Police are involved it is best to stay skeptical for a week or two while facts come in and get disputed.

JNA17
07-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Probably the dumbest post I ever read. There are many homeless that are veterans and some of their problems are due to mental conditions inherited during war time so your ****** self and your family could feel safe

Or like one of the other videos I posted, a homeless man that has 2 master degrees and a freaking PHD. A lot of homeless people also suffer from serious bad luck. :(

topdog
07-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Why don't more players get cut for doing idiotic things? The pats cut Hernandez before even being charged with murder but it was obviously a sign he was linked to it, so if you are a professional athlete in order to be cut for being an idiot you have to be linked to a murder case? Just curious there should be a line somewhere just not that high. If there was more of a risk for these players to be cut due to being just reckless and not thinking things through "maybe" there would be less of this BS in sports news.

NFL has fewer guaranteed salaries so it makes more sense to cut someone over PR issues than the NBA where you're going to have to keep paying a guy for years to come and get nothing out of it.

As far as what Jones did, it's an arrogant douche thing to do and he probably thought it was funny imo. Please actually read the article though (addressing people in general) as I think some people are assuming he went further than he did -> he stomped one guy's leg causing a minor injury.

shen
07-31-2013, 08:42 PM

For the record, the majority of the homeless people in Portland are that way because of meth. Either they have a meth habit that cost them a home or they had been cooking it and it resulted in loss of home. Don't get me wrong are many vets and mentally ill homeless as well just saying Portland has a major meth bust every other day and city never feels it because it has completely flooded SE and much of downtown.

True Sports Fan
07-31-2013, 08:45 PM
LOL obviously I didn't say it was a reason to do it or an excuse for it. people do dumb **** for different reasons I just stated one. Zimmerman had his reasons for what he did. Does it make it correct? Not at all. People who fight gay rights have their reasons or even ones who beat em up does it make it right? Just stating what could have been going on in his head. I wouldn't expect you guys here not to jump the gun

I said in the beginning I'm not saying it's right or it's an excuse but.......which pretty much said that's probably how he felt. Most people who do stupid **** like that give those very same reasons

Read the article again and read what they said he was "Yelling Wake up and then stomping on his leg" doesn't that seem like that initial reason fits? Instead of guys jumping the gun and looking for someone to jump on about it how about reading what was actually typed because I made sure it wouldn't be misconstrued. if it was I apologize but it wasn't anything like that.

You are a ****ing moron for even bringing Zimmerman into this. Totally different scenario here :facepalm:

topdog
07-31-2013, 08:47 PM
I am going to assume he was drunk. After all a 21 year old leaving a club at 2am well it's not much of a leap. It is possible it was somewhat of an accident. He is leaving and a sleeping person is in the doorway. So he tries to tell him to wake up and nudge him with his foot but being drunk it is possible what he was trying to do came out wrong and instead of a nudge resulted in a "stomp".

The Portland Police have a long history of exaggeration and *** covering. A number of people have been killed by the Portland Police do to extreme and unwarranted force and they never take responsibility. They beat a mental ill man to death while screaming to stop resisting arrest, it took numerous officers to do it and none of them ever even said sorry to his family. They over react easily, it is possible he did in fact nudge this man but if he had a raised voice while intoxicated at 2am they would most definitely rush to judgment and try to cover their ***'s.

I am from Portland and the police are a huge embarrassment. Not trying to defend Jones, just saying when the Portland Police are involved it is best to stay skeptical for a week or two while facts come in and get disputed.

I can appreciate you giving an alternate point of view, but I also am skeptical when people turn a few incidents by officers in an area into all police being bad. Not saying you are, but I worked in a neighborhood where people hated the cops and had a "**** the police" mentality when my general experience was that most of the police procedure I heard about and witnessed was reasonable and by the book but people who are involved in minor illegal activity don't tend to appreciate that. And yes, there have been some instances of dirty cops in Minneapolis (esp. North Minneapolis), but we're talking about a couple bad eggs amongst a large police force.

shen
07-31-2013, 08:53 PM
I can appreciate you giving an alternate point of view, but I also am skeptical when people turn a few incidents by officers in an area into all police being bad. Not saying you are, but I worked in a neighborhood where people hated the cops and had a "**** the police" mentality when my general experience was that most of the police procedure I heard about and witnessed was reasonable and by the book but people who are involved in minor illegal activity don't tend to appreciate that. And yes, there have been some instances of dirty cops in Minneapolis (esp. North Minneapolis), but we're talking about a couple bad eggs amongst a large police force.

Neither me nor my family have problem with the police. We know most of them are just trying to do a hard job and the last thing they need is my family or me giving a hard time when it is unwarranted. A couple of the good ones saved my family. My uncle has been arrested and sent to jail more times then I can count and he never resists or gives attitude nor does he hold ill will towards them. However over a I think it was 2 year period we had something like 4 officer involved killings of unarmed individuals because the officers jumped the gun and where far to aggressive. That 4 was only the killings involving unarmed and/or innocent people that cops decided to shoot first and talk later. Was a study a few years back that listed Portland Police as one of if not the worst in the country for officer violence and excessive force.

shen
07-31-2013, 08:56 PM
For the record Portland Police have a standing policy of admit no wrong. Or at least it was still a standing policy as of August 2010. Even if the chief knows an officer did something wrong they try to cover it up and make go away. They use basically same excuse NBA does on why no one is allowed to mention when a ref screws up. Works about as well.

ChiSox219
07-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Terrence Jones is the devil! He's also a great sleeper pick in fantasy this year.

topdog
07-31-2013, 09:00 PM
Neither me nor my family have problem with the police. We know most of them are just trying to do a hard job and the last thing they need is my family or me giving a hard time when it is unwarranted. A couple of the good ones saved my family. My uncle has been arrested and sent to jail more times then I can count and he never resists or gives attitude nor does he hold ill will towards them. However over a I think it was 2 year period we had something like 4 officer involved killings of unarmed individuals because the officers jumped the gun and where far to aggressive. That 4 was only the killings involving unarmed and/or innocent people that cops decided to shoot first and talk later. Was a study a few years back that listed Portland Police as one of if not the worst in the country for officer violence and excessive force.

We had a period like that here in Minneapolis a few years back with a number of incidents where unarmed suspects were shot and not just a bullet or two, but we're talking about rounds of ammunition. It will be interesting to see though what kind of witness testimony they will have in this incident aside from the officer involved.

mrblisterdundee
07-31-2013, 09:08 PM

Rest assured, Terrance Jones just drastically bettered Daniel John Kellerher's life. He won't be homeless much longer.

shen
07-31-2013, 09:12 PM
We had a period like that here in Minneapolis a few years back with a number of incidents where unarmed suspects were shot and not just a bullet or two, but we're talking about rounds of ammunition. It will be interesting to see though what kind of witness testimony they will have in this incident aside from the officer involved.

The mentally ill man was tased and beaten to death by something like 4-6 officers. He was not even resisting. Some people caught video of it and it showed guy was not resisting but the officers went bat **** crazy. Police Chief at the time said something about loss of a life is unfortunate but then defended the officers (if I remember correctly it lead to public pressure for her to get fired and she stepped down first).

Was a time before my disability that I wanted to be a police officer in Portland. If not for the cops my parents would have been dead years ago. My sister would have spent her teen years without our parents. Not to mention my little brother would not have been born. It was all avoided because 1 cop went out of his way and beyond the minimum of the job to help my parents. It is a shame that all the officers get lumped in with the 20% that are just power hungry dick weeds.

shen
07-31-2013, 09:19 PM
As far as Jones goes I am going to hold off on calling him guilty or a scumbag till more evidence is available. I watched him play in Portland while he was at Grant. I have been a supporter of his and pulling for him to do good so it would really suck to find out he is a jack ***. Right now all we got is some partial statement from perspective of the officer involved. Until get more I just don't feel comfortable coming to any sort of conclusion, that is after all why we have trials.

IndyRealist
07-31-2013, 09:54 PM

You are in fact saying that is right by how you are wording it, saying they're homeless because they don't try. A lot are mentally ill and unable to get medication to treat their illness. And have you ever tried to get a job without a mailing address, phone number, or a shower and clean change of clothes?

Fact is, 90% of the people I know live paycheck to paycheck, and were they to lose their job would be unable to pay their bills the next month and would be homeless and without a vehicle within three. No one saves money, and everyone lives on credit.

netsgiantsyanks
07-31-2013, 10:09 PM

this sounds much more reasonable.

GiantsSwaGG
07-31-2013, 10:14 PM
Classless

RollingWave
08-01-2013, 05:33 AM
I have a hard time seeing how a 6'9 250 giant can "stomp" on a normal unsuspecting person without the later sustaining pretty serious injuries. but ok, getting into some mess with homeless people while your drunk hardly seem like the most serious offense.

JeremiahWing
08-01-2013, 02:14 PM

This deserves a permaban.

Do you know how many of those homeless people who have grown "complacent" lying in the streets are veterans who, due to their experiences overseas, have developed mental disorders that keep them from leading functional lives?

Just such a gross, naive, soulless thing to say. Get help.

blahblahyoutoo
08-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Yeah... THAT is why he did it.. That's so stupid.

that's the reason I do it. and I kick homeless people every day. sometimes twice a day.

blahblahyoutoo
08-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Zimmerman had his reasons for what he did. Does it make it correct? Not at all.

so self defense is considered incorrect?

Snakeyestx
08-01-2013, 05:51 PM
I wonder how Rockets PR is going to clean this mess up.

By sending him to Philly to play along side Royce White ;)