PDA

View Full Version : Bulls at Nets, Thunder at Knicks on Christmas; Knicks vs Nets on MLK Day

Punk
07-31-2013, 02:31 AM
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN

As of now, one of the four Knicks-Nets games will be played on Martin Luther King Day. Gentlemen, remember that's a day of non-violence.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN

Knicks-Nets on Christmas Day....not so fast. I'm hearing Bulls in Brooklyn and OKC at MSG on Dec. 25.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 2h

NBA schedules are released next week. Clippers and Houston are, as of now, both playing on the road Dec. 25. Not sure of their opponents.

Christmas Day lineup so far:

-Bulls at Nets
-Heat at Lakers
-Thunder at Knicks

Not too bad. It's a little weird having the Clippers and Rockets both on the road. They should be playing each other honestly.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-31-2013, 02:47 AM
Rockets at GS and Clippers at Pacers (5th East team) would be awesome.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-31-2013, 03:16 AM
Meh, truthfully don't care for the Christmas games tbh. Never really watch them with everything else going on. Pretty sure all I saw last year was the 2nd half of the Celtics game and the 4th quarter of the Heat-Thunder game. Outside of that though, I really don't get why people get in a big fuss about the Christmas day games.

Asik's better
07-31-2013, 06:47 AM
It would of been more interesting to have:
Rockets at thunder
Nets at Knicks
Bulls at heat
GS at spurs
Pacers at clippers

Jaded
07-31-2013, 06:52 AM
Can't wait!
I loved the Knicks @ Thunder match during the Knicks winning streak, it was such a high scoring and fun game overall to watch.
This time it'll be at MSG, the atmosphere will be superb! :clap:

lamzoka
07-31-2013, 07:24 AM
Xmas schedule should look like this

GAME1: 1PM
Nets @ Knicks (The battle of the Atlantic)

GAME2: 3:30
Spurs @ Heat (Dont like the matchup, but its tradition)

GAME3: 6PM
Rockets @ Lakers (Dwight 1st game back in LA)

Game4: 8:30PM
Clippers @ Pacers (Potential NBA finals matchup)

Game 5: 10:30PM
OKC @ GS

eso
07-31-2013, 07:37 AM
I love the Christmas Day game because in Australia it's already Boxing Day and I'm stuffed and want to relax and watching a Bball game is a great way to do that, but I couldn't imagine my family letting me watch a game on Xmas day itself..

boboo73
07-31-2013, 08:14 AM
Rockets at thunder
Nets at Knicks
Bulls at heat
GS at spurs
Pacers at clippers

Agreed. Good lineup.

JordansBulls
07-31-2013, 01:58 PM
Rockets at thunder
Nets at Knicks
Bulls at heat
GS at spurs
Pacers at clippers

I agree with these. Maybe have Grizzlies @ Clippers though instead.

TheRunKiller
08-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Bulls are going to destroy the Nets

MiamiBoy77
08-01-2013, 12:37 AM
I love the Christmas Day game because in Australia it's already Boxing Day and I'm stuffed and want to relax and watching a Bball game is a great way to do that, but I couldn't imagine my family letting me watch a game on Xmas day itself..
Sorry I'm from America and truly don't know. What's Boxing Day??

Asik's better
08-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Sorry I'm from America and truly don't know. What's Boxing Day??

No one knows exactly its origins but the most popular theory is that it was the day where servants would receive money or gifts in boxes from their employers. But now it's just a day off to watch the cricket

Bulls_fan90
08-01-2013, 06:56 AM
No one knows exactly its origins but the most popular theory is that it was the day where servants would receive money or gifts in boxes from their employers. But now it's just a day off to watch the cricket

Or if you have a Mrs...shop. Kind of like Black Friday for you guys. Also thanks for reminding me the cricket was on lmao, forgot it started tonight..

Bulls should be at home for the Christmas game mainly because they're also away to Miami for the NBA season opener.

Rockice_8
08-01-2013, 08:16 AM
With so many good teams to choose from the NBA couldn't screw it up. Looks good so far.

RiceOnTheRun
08-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Rockets at thunder
Nets at Knicks
Bulls at heat
GS at spurs
Pacers at clippers

Can't blame em for not doing a Nets v Knicks. Nobody wants a street fight on Christmas day. Knowing NYers and especially Brooklynites, it would definitely happen. :/

cssdmark
08-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Knicks and Nets on MLK day. Cant Wait

CubsBullsBucs
08-02-2013, 12:10 AM
disappointing. i dont think the nets are one of the bulls bigger rivals, and the thunder certaintly arent a rival of the knicks. lakers/heat was shaky to begin with, but if there were better games i wouldnt care. really dissapointed here. :/

wanted
Rockets Lakers
Nets Knicks
Bulls Heat
Clippers Warriors

krisxsong
08-02-2013, 04:53 AM
Can't blame em for not doing a Nets v Knicks. Nobody wants a street fight on Christmas day. Knowing NYers and especially Brooklynites, it would definitely happen. :/

So nobody wants a fight on xmas day but they want a fight on MLK day? LOL great logic buddy.